All Comments on 'The Injustice'

by TheDok

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TheDokTheDokover 1 year agoAuthor

I have already noted an editing error in this story. The last section should be labelled Anne and not Helen. There are also a number of double full stops etc. This happened because the wrong file was submitted for publication. I have already submitted an edited version of this story. Apologies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please cane Anne's Bum hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

David mentioned instead of Jon? that's another error. I did not like this as much as prior story. Felt abusive and non-consensual, and glosses over that he lost a license for drunk driving. That seems out of character for John. Just an ickier setup altogether. The prior story felt better.

RoissyAngelRoissyAngelover 1 year ago

Ignoring the errors - get yourself a proof reader!!! :) - I have enjoyed these two chapters. It is a good British story of marriage, sexual bordom, BDSM awakening and trouble with the neighbours. It is worthy of the daytime soap 'Doctors'. LOL.

What a bitch Anne is - the UK is full of such women. You can find plenty of them on dating sites. I would have liked to have had more of a Femdom Scene when Anne first sees John in the dungeon - perhaps him naked on all fours awaiting the arrival of his Mistress and her 'best friend'. I would have liked some more dialogue between the three of them, perhaps John being made to explain to Anne his submissive status to Helen. That kind of thing.

Please keep writing. I want to see how this couple's relationship develops. I would like Helen to become more Dominatrix and John forced into a more submissive role. But keep the stuff about the M4, wet nights in the UK and people angsting over G&Ts and what the neighbours / friends might think if Helen and John's new Mistress & slave relationship became wider knowledge.

Very good. 8/10. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not as good as "The awakening" but still 5*

lecturelectureabout 1 year ago

A great story, but you made a grave error in having Anne move away. I would have loved seeing her, somehow,, get her comeuppance !!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hard to stop laughing .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why have the wife proclaim that she loves him after such a brutal thrashing? She clearly, does not love or respect him. He is responsible for his own wellbeing. He needs to get out of that marriage, She's a dangerous amature that doesn"t control how hard she strikes canes while angry, doesn't use a safe word, and provides minimal aftercare. Not a safe dom nor loving wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous