The Injustice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it was over. I untied him and left him to lie over the bench whilst Anne remained sitting. I motioned for her to stand and follow me, and we went back to the lounge where she had left her handbag.

"The dashcam," I said coldly.

She rummaged in her handbag and gave it to me. "It's already wiped she said."

"Forgive me if I make sure," I said. "And no recordings?"

"Of course not."

"We're finished then. Quits. Can you see you way out? I need to see to John. See your own way out.... and please never come back to our house. I never want to see you again."

***

When I returned to the den John was still lying over the trestle. His upturned bum was swollen and traversed with rope like ridges and was heavily bruised, but I had managed to keep any bleeding to a minimum. As I rubbed healing salve into his wounds I knew he would heal quickly but would probably need to sleep on his tummy that evening.

We normally had sex after punishment but that night it didn't seem appropriate, and I led him to the bedroom where he lay naked on the bed. I took my clothes off, switched off the light, and lay next to him.

"I love you John," I said. But there was no reply. Just the sound of gentle breathing. Exhausted, he had already fallen into a deep sleep.

***

The first thing I saw when I woke was John lying watching me and as my eyes focused on him he smiled gently.

"Does it hurt very much?" I asked.

"It aches."

"Did I hit you very hard?"

"You know you did. You were angry with me."

"I have to be a little angry to hurt you even when I know you want me to to hurt you or you need hurting. Last night I was angry with you and myself for getting ourselves trapped like that. And I was angry at Anne for blackmailing us .But most of all I was angry at your intimacy as she watched. I could see her talking to you and I took it out on you. And then you called me a bitch I'm so sorry. It wasn't very fair."

"Maybe not. But what choice did you have? And it was a never to be repeated experience."

"Oh some of it will be repeated," I said with a smile. "But I don't plan to have anybody watch ever again. What was the bitch saying to you anyway?"

"She was taunting me. Asking if it hurt. Telling me she hoped it did and how much she was enjoying my suffering. It was her I called a bitch not you."

"I'm sorry I didn't know. The sadistic cow. I'd love to cane her bare arse. I'd make her pay."

"The thought had occurred to me." And then he placed two fingers against my lips. "Now no more talk. I can think of a much better use for your pretty mouth and tongue."

As he said this he rose to his knees beside me. His long thick penis was standing to attention. I rolled onto my back and took him into my mouth and held the shaft in my fingers as I used my tongue and licked his glans and frenulum.

I felt his hand reach down between my legs and I willingly parted my thighs, and his fingers soon found my bud and slowly rubbed me in a circular motion. I was wet and aching for it when I felt two fingers slide inside me and with his thumb against my clitoris he finger fucked me. His fingers moved faster and faster as I moved my lips up and down his shaft. Soon my pleasure was almost unbearable, and I raised my hips and pelvis towards his busy hand and took my first orgasm. I had let go of him as the first waves of pleasure hit me and my cunt and anus spasmed, my back arched, and I screamed in ecstasy as he knelt looking down at me.

I lay on my back with my legs apart and he lay between them and slid inside me. I was sopping wet and there was no resistance. When he was deep inside he supported himself on his elbows and looked down into my eyes as he ground himself in a slow circular motion against me. He was unhurried and the pleasure was indescribable and soon I came again. As I bucked under him he held me hard against the bed with his strong muscular body. I do not know how many times I came before he finally stopped moving.

He looked down at me. "I Love you Helen. I love you with all my heart."

And I knew that everything was good between us.

"I love you too ," I replied. "One more time please. "

Then he fucked me. His prick was like a jackhammer in me, and shortly I was screaming in ecstasy once more until finally as my vaginal muscles clamped down around him he groaned in release and his semen filled me.

***

These events happened several years ago. He has been punished since when he deserved it but the events I have described were quite unique. I sometimes wonder whether Anne manipulated the whole thing, but I guess we will never know. It is very easy to fake whiplash injury.

She and Graham got divorced and moved away. Although John and Graham have stayed in touch she has disappeared and moved up North. Good riddance.

***

John's Story

I shan't bore you by going back over all the events described by Helen but plan to describe my punishment and the events leading up to it from my viewpoint.

I can't remember the accident very well although when I backed out of our driveway I was very careful because the high privet hedge obstructs a good view of the road. One moment the road was clear, and the next Anne had ploughed into me. I was convinced I was at fault because of Anne's insistence that I was, the knowledge that I shouldn't have been driving on the lane, and by the fact that she said she had dashcam footage.

I know she tricked me and Helen because she told me she did . I haven't told Helen because I know she felt bad punishing me because Anne wanted her to and telling Helen we were both tricked would serve no purpose and only make her feel more guilty.

To be honest I don't really understand why she should feel any guilt. She enjoys giving real corporal punishment and although I don't enjoy it at the time, I have a deep psychological need to be punished. Normally I am punished if she believes I have done something wrong but if she were to decide to beat me for no other reason than she wanted too I would accept it.

The punishment that Anne witnessed was the most severe I had suffered until then. The pain of the strap was awful, and I had never been strapped so hard. Whilst it was happening Anne kept talking, asking me if it hurt, how much she wanted me to suffer, and telling me how much more painful the cane would be.

She was right. The first strokes of the Rattan cane were dreadful. If I had not been strapped down they would have been intolerable. As Anne savoured my pain and kept taunting me I hated her but then the pain started to fade and first became tolerable and then almost pleasurable. I remember the humming of the heavy Tohiti cane and then raising my arse to greet the next stroke.

Whilst the Tohiti was applied Anne had stopped talking but after about three strokes had scored me she spoke for the last time. I heard her clearly. "I tricked you you know."

Deep into subspace I adored her for it. "Thank you," I said.

***

That evening left me changed in two ways. The first change was apparent almost straight away. Previously I had most enjoyed watching videos of women cane men but now I enjoy watching women being well disciplined particularly if they are big arsed and pretty brunettes like Anne. I sometimes fantasise that she is bound naked to our punishment trestle and screaming as I take the cane to her fat arse.

The second change only became apparent months later when I was in the pub and an elegant woman wearing a particular brand of expensive perfume walked past me. As I smelt the fragrance I imagined myself back over the bench and I realised that this was the brand of perfume that Anne had applied to her cleavage the night she watched Helen punish me.

Helen has a new Tohiti cane almost identical to the one Anne gifted her. This was broken in two and disposed of. Helen called it "an instrument of injustice."

The new Tohiti cane has a red leather handle and I both love and hate it. It hurts just as much as its predecessor.

Anne's Story

Of course I set John up. I never really liked him. I was jealous of him. He was so confident and good looking and obviously in love with Helen. What a contrast with my ex Graham who couldn't get away from me fast enough whenever business was involved. Graham didn't want to be with me; but then when he came home he wanted to fuck me. I suppose this meant he wasn't playing away but I'm not sure I would have cared. It might have meant we divorced quicker.

Despite Graham's advances in the month before Johns punishment I had forced him to use his hand if he wanted relief.

When Helen informed me of John's kink I was first surprised and then excited by it. I really don't know why I should have been surprised. After all what does a masochist look like? Nobody would look at Helen or I and say, "there goes a sexual sadist."

From then on I became obsessed by thoughts of him being caned but Helen would say nothing until that day in the den after which I hatched my plan.

***

I had seen John backing into the lane to turn their car around when they returned home each evening and soon realised this was part of their workday routine. I knew that the stupid bastard had been disqualified for drunk driving and in my opinion he had got off light. One evening it occurred to me that he was on a public highway when in the lane. What if he had an accident?

That Monday evening I waited in our driveway. It was just after seven o'clock when they normally arrived home from work. I heard their car crunching on their gravel drive as they pulled up and I quickly pulled out onto the lane and waited for John to appear and drove into him. I had made bloody sure my dashcam was switched off. I didn't want there to be any evidence of what had really happened.

Even if John had thought it was deliberate what could he have done. His word against mine. In the event he didn't realise, and it went like a dream.... and he got the punishment he so deeply deserved, and I got to watch it.

***

It was one of the most erotic experiences of my life. When he stood naked with his beautiful erect cock my envy of Helen grew stronger, and when she tied him down with his bum raised for the strap and cane my panties were wet with my secretions.

I had deliberately worn a low cut dress to let him see my cleavage as he suffered but he was too distracted to notice but I so enjoyed our conversations as the strap and cane cracked and bit.

"Does it hurt?, I do hope so. Only sixteen more and twenty four of the cane. I want to watch you suffer. Wait until you feel the Tohiti cane I brought you," were just some of the things I whispered to him as my eyes stared into his, and he wriggled and squirmed and screeched and suffered as his bum was reduced to a swollen tattered mess. The last thing I said to him before he entered that trance like state was, "I tricked you."

It was wonderful.

When I got home I went straight to my bedroom , stripped naked and lay on the bed in front of the mirrored double wardrobe with my legs apart. Then, as I reran his thrashing in my mind I put my largest vibrator inside myself and use my wand to bring myself to several shuddering orgasms.

Graham arrived home early and unexpectedly Saturday morning. He must have thought all his birthdays had come at once. I met him at the front door, unzipped his flies, took out his cock and gave him a blowjob. Before he could cum and when he was rock hard I took him upstairs and stripped and fucked him. I orgasmed in the doggy , cowgirl, and cowboy positions as I fantasised it was John's cock inside me and remembered his punishment and his beautiful arse; swollen, blue and traversed by the marks of the cane. And then with my arse raised, for the first and last time, I let Graham put his cock in my bum crack and pump his cum inside of me.

***

That was my final hurrah with Graham and a year later we were divorced. I had shot my bolt with Helen... with John I wasn't so sure. Nonetheless it had opened my eyes. A vanilla existence with Graham was no longer an option. I have now rebranded myself as a professional dominatrix and I love my work. I am quite merciless, and particularly like to use the Tohiti cane with which I have become very proficient and apply severely and accurately.

And John.... PLEASE look me up if you're ever in the Bradford area. For you my services will be free. I advertise CP only, with no sexual favours available. For you I will make an exception and afterwards you can have me any way you want. I owe you. I'm on the web. My web address...........

***

.

12