The Inner Circle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will, whose erected cock was at the entrance of his sister's bare pussy, said, "let's return the favor you did for my wife earlier tonight."

"Shut up and just fuck me," replied Isobel. Will did not wait anymore to enter her drenched pussy.

The tired Jo was now lying on her back beside her niece. Jacobi grabbed his dick and prepare to enter the older woman's pussy before he had a brief hesitation.

"Don't think too much, Jacobi. Just take me," said Jo, "not many chance you get to enjoy a daughter then her mother."

Throwing any doubt out the window, Jacobi pushed in with Jo's grasp in response.

Both men started to pumped away. The pair of aunt Jo and niece Isobel held each other hands as they moaned away in pleasure. The fucking of both women was part a musical performance as the rhythm of the fucking and moans finding their way to synchronize and part competition to see who's lasting longer. Jacobi had a brief thought back when he was fucking Grace over Dusty's table not long ago. Now he's fucking the redhead's mother in front of almost her entire family. That's got to be many men's secret to bag both mother and daughter.

Will gave out a loud yell before slowing down. He then pulled his cock out with his cum making a rope out from his sister's pussy, evidently creampieing her. Will fell back to rest on the edge of the bed with Isobel now joined in next to him with the rest of the finished members to witness the only pair who's still going.

Jacobi witnessed the creampie between the brother and sister and now came very close to finish himself. He slowed down and was about to pulled his cock out before Jo yelled out, "No, cum inside me. Cum inside me."

The thought of potentially impregnate the mother of the woman he had his eyes on not long ago was too much for Jacobi to last any longer. He gave a quick pumping before releasing his wad of cum deep inside the welcoming pussy. Jacobi cried out as he felt that he's all empty out before collapsing on top of the older blonde lady.

"Thank you. That was the best," said Jo before giving Jacobi a long, sensual kiss.

"Great work, everybody," said Dusty like he's giving a pep talk in front of the construction worksite, "everybody was satiated and tired. Let's go wash up and rest. Jabobi, let Rosalind bring you to the guest room in a minute or two, all right?"

Jacobi nodded. He was so tired but he never experienced an orgasms like he had tonight. If this was what it meant to be in the inner circle to be part of the family, he could get very used to this."

To be continued...

12