The Inner Fullness Heist: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francine felt heat rising in her chest. Fifi knelt across from her, fixing her with a look of undisguised lust. There was a sort of challenge behind the look, as if Fifi on somehow knew what Francine had to do and relished making it difficult for her.

"S.. Sorry. Yes, Miss," Francine said.

She pulled her shoulders back, fixing Fifi with what she hoped was a commanding look, then leaned back, spreading her shaky legs in front of her. She seemed to float out of her bod, exposing herself in front of her captor and the slave, the gesture abject submission to one, domination to the other.

"Come here and... attend to me, Fifi," she said. "Quickly, please."

Carla smiled as Fifi scampered over and pounced on Babydoll's lap. The would-be dom's poise broke immediately.

"S-slow Fifi!" she said. "Slow down, please. That's... that's too much!"

"Take charge," Carla said. "Make her give you exactly what you want."

"I said slow DOWN!" Babydoll said, giving Fifi a shove that sent the pet tumbling onto her back.

Fifi gave a yelp of surprised as Francine stood, breathing heavily.

"Stay there," she panted, looming over the pet. "Close your fucking mouth and stay there."

Fifi obliged. Her arms were stretched out to the sides with her hands up as a gesture of submission, but her legs were pressed together, and Carla could hear the piercings jingling as Fifi rubbed her thighs against each other.

"Alright," Francine said to herself, standing beside Fifi's head. She let out a little whimper as she stepped a shaking leg over Fifi, spreading her naked sex just slightly above the pet. Fifi licked her lips lasciviously.

For a moment, Carla thought Francine didn't notice, or was too intimidated to comment as she lowered herself down, until she was kneeling high over Fifi's head, her sex out of reach unless the pet really rebelled and lunged for it -- something she was far too well-trained to do.

"Here's the deal, Fifi," she said, reaching back and resting her hands on Fifi's huge breasts. "Every time you disobey, or do anything I don't tell you to do, you get punished. Understand?"

Fifi signaled assent with a grunt deep in her throat. Her tongue pressed out between her lips suggestively.

Francine's fingers tightened, twisting FIfi's sensitive nipple sharply.

The pet yelped, with a stricken, big-eyed look that would have earned, at most, a chuckle from her handlers or trainers. Francine let go and pulled back, as if her hand had been scalded.

"That was for sticking out your tongue," she said, quietly. "It stays in your mouth until I say."

Fifi swallowed and let out a whimper. Carla could tell she was getting close from pressing and rubbing her fat, pierced lips together, and the pet's squirming had reached her upper body

.

Francine reached back and slapped Fifi's belly.

"The next one will be harder," she said coldly. "Legs apart, hold still."

Fifi let out a complaint at that, although she managed to do it without opening her mouth. Her trainers asked a lot of Fifi, but she rarely had to go without some kind of stimulation for more than a few moments. It was her recompense for being made into a fuck pet.

Carla smiled to herself as Fifi stretched out her legs unhappily. She was already rocking her sex gently, somehow sensing just how much she could get away with.

Francine's eyes fluttered closed as she lowered herself down onto Fifi's lips with a quiet, "oh." She moved fractionally and breathed, and something almost like a smile passed over her face as she opened them again.

Francine felt the pet shift and purse her lips, the labia piercings clinking behind her. He hand shot back over Fifi's stomach, grabbing her lips. Poor Fifi did just what she'd been trained to do, grinding her sex into the hand and moaning, but Francine put a stop to it at once, delivering a sharp slap to her sex. She shivered as the pet whimpered into her sex.

"Be still, Fifi. Do you feel my middle finger? When it goes in, so does your tongue," she said, pushing it into Fifi's wet cunt.

Her eyes shot wide and she gave another slap. Then slowly stuck her finger in again.

"Better," she breathed. "Deeper now. Is that as far as you can -ooh!"

Francine ignored the chuckle from in front of her. She nibbled at her lip as she took a moment to compose herself.

"Now, stroke like I do," she said, hooking her finger inside Fifi. "And back down. Oh, fuck. That's right. Good girl."

Carla silently turned to leave, only to hear Fifi yelp. She glanced back over her shoulder.

"All you have to do is follow directions," Francine hissed, squeezing fiercely on Fifi's sensitive, pierced nipple. "Is that too hard, you brainless bitch?"

The yelp gave way to whimpering. Carla couldn't help feel a little bad for Fifi, who had not been trained for this sort of Mistress. Then again, she was quite resilient after all her training, and her attention span was short enough to avoid taking a little rough treatment to heart.

Carla let herself out of the room, resisting the urge to praise Babydoll. She could already see something dominant waking in the slave -- something she had no interest in derailing with premature praise.

And anyway, she had a massage appointment to get to, where a number of other girls awaited her attention.

12