The Insomniac Sub

Story Info
A mommydomme's plan to get her sub to fall asleep.
1.2k words
4.48
4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is written by an adult, about adults, for adults. All characters are at least 21 years old and consenting to all acts described. The terms 'mommy' et al are purely honorifics. NONE of the characters are actually related. Enjoy!*

[Mommy] [Femdom] [Assplay] [Outercourse] [Roleplay] [Cumplay]

He jolted awake again. Evelyn had told him not to have that last soda with dinner, but he never listens. The electronic clock on his night stand read a quarter after one. If this kept up, he'd be lucky to get any sleep at all.

"Baby, are you ok?" Evelyn asked. Now he'd done it. He could barely see her profile past her flowing red hair, but he could see plenty else. Evelyn often slept naked, and required he do the same. She liked to keep him in a near-constant state of arousal. His cock twitched when he looked down at the top of her ass, which playfully poked out from under the covers.

"Yes, dear," he said. "I just can't sleep. You were right about the soda."

"I know," she said. Turning to face him, her posture changed. She placed a hand on his cheek. "You were very naughty for not listening to me."

"Sorry... Mommy," he said. "I wanted it."

"Well, if the insomnia doesn't teach you a lesson, you know I will," she said.

They had only recently begun quasi lifestyle domination, but it was working out beautifully. Whenever she placed her hand on his cheek, it was time to take up their roles. A sort of mommydomme that they had constructed together. When outside of their roles, she maintained certain privileges. Orgasm control, masturbation schedule, and the freedom to use him whenever and however she liked.

Evelyn had never been happier. She'd tried similar situations with other partners but few of them actually had the dedication to submit to her the way she liked. This man was far and away the best she'd had.

"Yes mommy," he said. "I'm sorry for disobeying you."

"So you say," she said. "But I think you need to prove to me that you've learned."

"Whatever you want," he said. She smirked at his declaration.

"No soda for a month," she said.

"Yes mommy," he said, looking down to the sheets.

"You'll pour out all of the cans we have tomorrow," she added. "And take the recycling out for me."

"Yes mommy," he said. His cock deflated at the thought of chores.

"Good boy," she said. "Now, at least try to get some sleep."

"Yes mommy," he said, lying down behind her. They sunk into the mattress as he wrapped his free arm around her waist. She pushed her ass into his cock, making it pump. The sensation made her purr.

"Oh baby," she said. "Are you hard for mommy?"

"Yes mommy," he said. "It hurts a little."

"Oh no!" She said. "Well, I think I know how to make you fall asleep for good."

"How mommy?" He asked. "I'll do anything."

"You need to make cummies," she said. Twisting her body to face him, she kept her ass pressed firmly against his now-leaking cock. "But you still need to be punished for not listening to me."

"Whatever you want, mommy," he said. "Please may I make cummies for you?"

Evelyn placed her hand on his cheek again, this time out of adoration. She wiggled her ass ever so slightly to make him groan, a sound she giggled at. Beads of sweat dropped down his face. He hadn't been allowed to cum in a couple of days, and didn't have the energy to hide his eagerness.

"You may," she said. "But only if you can cum from rubbing up against my ass. Do you think you can do that?"

His face relaxed at her answer. "Yes mommy, of course I can. I love your perfect ass."

"I know you do," she said. "But flattery will get you nowhere. No pussy, no blowjob, no hands, and no asshole. Only thrust between my asscheeks."

"Yes mommy!" He exclaimed. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Of course, my good boy," she said, her voice deepening on the last word. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," he said. His cock already grinding against her. She wrapped an arm behind her and pulled his free hand up to her soft breast. The pert nipple massaged against his palm as he pumped his throbbing shaft against her skin.

"Good boy," she moaned. "Such a good boy."

He had no breath for words. The roof of his mouth was dry from panting. It wouldn't take long before he exploded.

Evelyn massaged her breast with his hand, before pulling two of his fingers into her mouth. Her pouty lips slurping and smacking against his skin. Precum leaked onto the sheets and her back. He whined. Gentle flicks from her tongue made it even harder to control himself.

His gentle grinding turned to forceful thrusts, and his twitches had become more frequent.

"Baby, are you about to cum?" She asked. He nodded but she didn't see. "Baby..."

His cum streaked out of his ruby-red tip and clung to her back and pillow. A few drops littered the sheets between them as he thrust out his load. Every rope of cum elicited weakening grunts. With two more thrusts, he collapsed on his side of the bed.

"Mommy..." he started, but he was breathless. She turned to him and placed a kiss on his forehead. "I'm sorry I didn't warn you. It's just been so long."

"I know baby," she said. "It's ok. You made so many cummies for mommy. Good boy. Do you feel sleepy now?"

"Yes mommy," he said. The weight of sleep tugged on his eyelids. She smiled and pulled him to the middle of the bed.

"Lay with me in your seed, baby," she said. "Tomorrow you will clean this too, but for now just lay with me. You were such a good boy. Such a good boy."

"Thank you mommy," he said. Without another word, she scooped up the cum on her back with her fingers, holding it in his face.

"Eat up baby," she said. "Eat your cummies with mommy."

"Yes mommy," he said. Together they took turns tasting his rapidly drying seed. She twisted around and displayed her back.

"Lick it off my back, baby," she said. He hovered over her back and licked the patches of cum, making her moan softly.

"Good boy," she said. He twitched with each lick. "That's enough. Just hold me now. Keep mommy warm."

He laid on his side and reassumed his position behind her. Only now his cock had softened, and was leaking small drops of cum. They touched each other gently, rubbing their genitals and nipples with their hands and bodies. His delicate yet determined hands got her so wet she almost went back on her punishment, but she knew he wouldn't learn anything if she did.

Sleep threatened to overtake them both, but he leaned into her ear.

"Rosemary," he said.

Evelyn nodded at their safeword.

"Was that good for you honey?" She asked. He wrapped his arm around her.

"That was perfect, my love," he said. "Was that ok for you? Was I too rough?"

"No, not at all," she said with a smile. "It was actually kinda fun."

"Would you wanna try that again?" He asked. "Maybe I can do something for you next time while I thrust."

"I'd love that," she said. "In the meantime I want you to eat my pussy tomorrow morning before your chores."

"Of course," he said. "Anything for you."

"Good boy," she said with a smirk. "I love you."

"I love you too," he smiled.

With a lingering kiss, they fell asleep.