The Inspector: Milktec No. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? What did you make me drink?" Elliot stammered. He could feel the heat of the naked hucow only inches from him. Her hands slid into his shirt, slowly peeling away the rest of his clothes.

"We didn't make you drink anything. Now, tell me, do you want to stay, or do you want to go?" Carol said it as sternly as possible, and the severity of the situation broke through Elliot's haze.

He considered his options as Myrtle waited patiently in front of him. The Bureau had been kind to him, and he had a future there. Otherwise, he did not have much at all. His family had gone before the war. His friends were all other agents, and most wouldn't consider him a friend at all. The pay was decent, but the hours were long. He could spend another ten years on the job and never encounter anything other than jealous, bitter old women trying to police the world. Also, he knew of rumors that the agency would be shut down. More than a few in the government wanted to steer clear of Milktec's interests, and the first thing to cut was an unnecessary oversight branch. He thought of the feeling of Myrtle pressing against him, and the softness of her ass. He imagined her plump lips taking his aching cock into her mouth, and he made his choice.

"I'll stay."

Carol smiled. "Good, we need a new full time bull. The boys from town help out when they can, but not everyone lay about fucking all day every day. With so many other wives signing up, you'll have a wet cock from now until you give up from exhaustion. Hmph, I'll leave you to it then."

The mother closed the door as the daughter reached into his boxer shorts and took hold of his cock. Her hand felt amazing and warm against his tingling flesh. Excitedly, she pulled down his boxers. "Oh, look, it's already started."

Elliot looked down at his cock. For his whole adult life, it had been the same five inch pink, prick that he'd jacked off with while thinking about hucows. It had started to change. He estimated he'd grown another inch and a half already, and the skin turned to a thicker, leathery texture. His balls grew as well, bulging rounder and losing hair. He'd seen hucow bull cocks during his training, but never expected to watch one transform, let alone his own. Myrtle knelt down in front him and stroked his shaft, rubbing it against the top of her silky tits. Every aspect of it felt amazing. He wanted to cum, to coat her chest in his hot spunk. Smiling and peering up at him with the big, brown eyes, she took him into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head of his cock, and he marveled at his ability to hold back. He could feel the pressure of his orgasm at a peak that he had never reached before, but he wanted to wait. He wanted to flip her over the bed and fuck her senseless before he came.

She ran her tongue under the ridge of his shaft several more times. She held up his cock as she licked and fondled his new, hairless balls. "Mmm, they get so big and full of cum once you're a bull. I can't wait to see how big they get. Roger has the biggest right now, but his cock is still kind of short. I'm pretty sure we can make someone have a cock big enough that they have to walk around like an ape, using their knuckles as feet so they can leave enough room for the balls."

Myrtle stood up and took him by the hand, leading him over to the bed. "Now, you've had small doses all morning, but now it's time for a full dose straight from the source. Momma figured out that the BV-69 enzymes would grow naturally stronger if given a host. So we turned me into a little serum factory. My teats give people the gift of being a hucow, or a bull. Oh, it's amazing Elliot. The next girl we have join up will come in here and, just like you, suck on my tits. We usually have a bull drop by during their change so they can get acclimated. It's so hot how quickly their bodies change. Their tits swell up with milk and their asses get big and round, just like mine. That's a funny change really, you don't need a big fat ass to make more milk, but it sure does help when a bull fucks you. Gives them something to hold on to. Would you like that? To hold on to my big fat ass while you fuck me from behind?"

Elliot could only nod and smile.

"Then come here big boy. Drink your milk."

She reclined on her bed and held up her right teat. On her back, they stretched tight with her milk, to the point of a tiny droplet of white oozing from her dark nipple. He climbed on top of her and enjoyed the feeling of her skin against his. His cock pushed against her thigh as he positioned himself comfortably. Elliot's eyes closed as his lips sealed around her nipple, he sucked and warm milk flooded into his mouth. He groaned with satisfaction, and Myrtle cooed with relief. Stream after stream of the milk pumped into his mouth and down his throat. He felt warmth spreading throughout his body, and his cock once again ached for contact. Myrtle's hand took hold of his shaft and started pulling and pushing in rhythm with his sucking. It was too much for Elliot and his cock gushed cum, pumping against Myrtle thigh. She laughed lightly and continued to stroke him, eager to keep him hard.

With a wet pop, she pulled him away from her teat and up to a long wet kiss. "That cock of yours is already a little bigger, stud. Now I want to feel it inside of me."

Elliot needed no further instruction. He stood up, realizing he'd grown a little taller. New strength filled his limbs. His cock stuck out a full seven inches, and he could still feel the particular throb of growth along its length. He gave it a satisfied stroke before turning his attention to the big titted harlot on the bed. With a grunt, he grabbed hold of her and forcibly flipped her to her stomach. Her massive tits ballooned out to the sides, and he was treated to the first full view of her beautiful round ass. The tantalizing sight drove him forward. He bent down slightly and prodded forward with his cock. Finding her wet slit, he pushed in forcefully, groaning out as her hot folds fully enveloped him. He was conscious of her own moans and guttural grunts, but an animal instinct urged him on.

His hands sunk into her soft flesh as he took greedy handfuls of her ass and hips. He rutted against her like an animal in heat, pleased with the feeling of his balls slapping against her bare pussy. After only a few minutes, he could feel her walls contracting around him as her body shuddered. His cock was massaged, toyed with, urged to cum. Elliot roared with passion as the first wave of cum burst from the tip of his cock. Wave after wave blasted into the hucow, filling her up with his spunk.

Elliot regained some of his senses as Myrtle slid off of his cock. Both of them rolled onto the bed, breathless and flushed. "That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt," he said with a low breath.

Myrtle smiled at him and kissed his cheek, "It gets better. A few more doses, and you'll be a full fledged bull. Your cock will be able to sense nothing but pleasure. It shuts off those parts of your mind that worry. I can't wait till we're done recruiting, and I can finally finish my treatment."

Elliot nodded, trying to appear thoughtful, but already he started to look at her tits and remember the feeling of her pussy wrapped around her cock. Myrtle could tell he was slipping away. "Let's get you down and fill out the contract. Then we'll take you over to the barn where you can meet the other hucows. Maybe you even know Roger, he worked for that HAC thing too."

Elliot ignored. He rolled over and started kissing and licking her tits. His growing cock slid slowly up her thigh, closer and closer to her pussy.

"Oh, alright then, I guess once...or twice more," Myrtle said.

Worried about the Red Threat? Don't be! Our Milktec Scientists are pioneering new ways of winning the war! Be sure to support Milktec Brands by visiting a local dispensary today and purchasing a gallon of Milktec Milk! It's Creamy and Delicious!

12