The Institute of Technology and Science Pt. 11 - The Fab Four Ch. 02

Story Info
Melva Takes Over.
1.5k words
4.27
2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

The Institute of Technology and Science Part 11

The Fab Four - Chapter 2

By DDDave

Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking

( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o )

.......

Several Weeks Later

.......

The dynamic in the suite had shifted over the past weeks. Somewhat to her surprise Melva had become the pivot around which all else revolved! Her attitude and her appearance had changed. Dramatically!

Melva no longer wore oversized sweaters, frumpy skirts and knee socks in the suite. Now her clothing was chosen to draw attention to her physical attributes. Her sleek legs, her tight, bouncy buttocks and, most of all, her inordinately massive melons!

She was wearing the shortest, tightest yoga shorts imaginable. They clung to her hips and left no doubt that there was nothing beneath them. Her shoes were stiletto heels that lifted her inches taller and accentuated her show-girl legs. And the crowning touch were the low cut, sleeveless, crop tops that exposed acres of her under-boob and thru which her ever erect nipples poked, calling for attention!

And attention was what she craved. And got. In spades!

Her roommates had adjusted to the new Melva, all in their own way.

Fred tried to stay in his own room as much as possible. Melva just wore him out! It was embarrassing! Fred had always considered himself to be a lover of epic proportions! To have found out that not only was he poorly equipped in comparison to another man but that he could not always satisfy the sexual needs of nerdy Melva? It had crushed his spirit. Of course, he always tried to meet her demands. She was the best fuck he had ever had! And the sexiest, as well. NO one he had ever met had her over the top proportions! Still it ate at him. He knew that when he was done and no longer the focus of Melva's attention that she would turn to Shaky to continue fucking for hours!

Shaky, in turn had come to the realization that he was exactly what Melva was looking for! A hugely hung, cum spouting stud that could satisfy even her outlandish needs on a regular basis! And he loved doing it! The fact that Melva found him more attractive than Fred had taken him by surprise. He knew that he was the Alpha male now but he didn't try to lord it over the others. But he was aware the even Daphne was looking at him differently. She was looking at his crotch to be specific. Particularly when he was sporting a chubby! That had never happened before!

Daphne was no longer the Queen Bee of the suite. Melva now ruled the hive. Daphne was content in her new role as an attendant to Melva. Daphne's latent sexual tendencies had blossomed. She was attracted to Melva in a strongly sexual way. She was eager to help Melva in selecting new outfits and got particular pleasure in helping Melva to clean up after one of Melva's hours long sex exercises with Fred or Shaky or Fred and Shaky! She had learned to tell the difference between the taste and aroma of Fred's out put and Shaky's even larger outpourings. They were both delicious and Daphne enjoyed hunting down and devouring every little bit that she could find. She would happily spend time scouring Melba's immense tits, tight, toned torso in search of more of the lad's cum. And she would spend long periods of time between Melba's thighs providing lingual relief to her saturated pussy lips, clitoris and trying to drive her long tongue as deep into her roommate as possible. Melba found that Daphne often provided more pleasure than even Shaky could deliver!

So when Daphne returned to the suite from her afternoon classes she was not surprised to find Melva spreadeagled on the sofa with Fred and Shaky each nursing on an immense breast while Melva fondled their cocks. Shaky was at full extension and Melva was using foot long strokes to maintain his erection. Fred was semi-hard and still recovering from their earlier romps.

"Oh, good! Daphne's here!" Melva exclaimed. "Why don't you get naked and join us? Both Shaky and Fred have cum twice already and we're just waiting for Fred to catch up! Get naked and you can clean me up to get me ready for the next round!" She let go of Shaky long enough to spread her pussy lips so that Daphne could see the flooded state of her cunt.

Daphne undressed and stood in front of the trio. All three took the time to appreciate her sleek, toned body. She wasn't the sexy cartoonishly over-endowed wet dream that Melva was but she was quite good looking. As they watched Daphne extended her tongue to lick her lips and demonstrate how amazingly long and limber it was.

And moments later she was crouched between Melva's legs and using that extraordinary tongue to gather up and enjoy every drop that she could harvest from between Melva's thighs.

Watching Daphne tend lovingly to Melva inspired Fred who at last achieved full erection in Melva's softly stroking hand. As Melva directed her partners Shaky straddled her waist and slipped his tremendous erection between Melva's gigantic globes while she turned her head to the side and gave oral attention to Fred. She took care not to provide too much stimulation as she did not want Fred to cum too quickly. She thought it was unfortunate that Fred didn't last as long as she wanted. In fact Fred often came too quickly for her to really enjoy their love-making. Still he was so pretty and she enjoyed teasing him to erection time after time until he had nothing left for her in his gonads! At that point she could devote all of her attention to Shaky and his almost indomitable, over footlong ankle thick erection as he would continue to pillage her pussy while Fred slipped away to get some rest.

As Melva was thinking this Fred began to ejaculate weakly between her lips!

"Too soon, Fred, too soon," she admonished him. "Shaky, you and Daphne switch positions won't you?"

"I'm sorry, Melva!" Fred told her. "Your mouth is just too exciting! I can't hold back! I'm sorry!" His look was downcast as he stood up from the sofa and began to go to his room for a well needed nap. She was just too much woman for him! He was fixated on her amazing body with it's beyond enormous tits, trim waist and perky booty! It was crushing him that he was unable to provide her the sort of fucking that she needed and wanted.

The sort of fucking, he was reminded as he closed the door behind him, that others could provide. On the sofa Melva was holding Daphne to her boobs while encouraging Shaky to fuck her harder and deeper!

"Come on, Shaky! Drive that huge cock of yours as deep into my dripping wet pussy as you can! Fucking big! Biggest dick I've ever found! I love the way it feels as you pound my poor little pussy to pieces! What a big dick! So thick! So LONG! So hard! I've never felt anything like it in my life! Don't ever stop you horse-dicked stallion! Let me turn over! I think you get even deeper that way!"

The last sight Fred saw was Melba dropping her immense tits onto Daphne's face as Shaky was pounding all of his more than foot long cock into Melva's convulsing body!

A couple of hours later Fred roused himself to get something to eat from the communal kitchen.

As he left his room he saw Shaky slumped against the sofa cushions as Melva rode him like a paint mixer. Her hips were grinding in all direction while her gigantic breasts were pummeling Shaky's face. Daphne was curled up on the sofa snoring lightly.

"Just one more, darling," Melva cooed to Shaky. "Just one more load from your enormous balls! Let me pull just one more load from your big hard-on!"

"Here it is, you huge busted fuck doll! Take it now, Melva!"

And as Fred watched he could see cum oozing from Melva's cunt as she continued to gyrate atop the biggest dick she had ever found!

"So good, Shaky," she praised him as she slipped off of him and curled up with her face in his lap. "You are the best lover I've ever had! The biggest, hardest, thickest and longest lover I could imagine!" She was softly stroking him while licking up all of his juice that she could find.

As Fred was out the door he heard Melva exclaim, "Look at you, Shaky! You are getting hard again! You are the best! Here, suck my giant tits and let me try to take this new erection into my pussy! Do me from the back! You get deeper that way and I love it when you get deeper! Such a horse!"

I've got to find another room, Fred thought to himself as he fell asleep that night. Melva going to kill me even tho she has Shaky and Daphne to keep her happy. I can't keep up with her demands!

Enddd

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers