The Intern Pt. 03

Story Info
Kris tells me about her background before sucking my dick.
1.4k words
4.39
7.4k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next couple of days things were busy at work, and I saw Kris only to say Hi. She didn't bring up Topic A, and I wasn't about to because I don't need to be accused of sexual harassment, even if everything was her idea. Better to let her take the initiative.

Not to mention that we'd have to find another location for our "lessons." We'd been lucky our first two times that no janitors or over-achieving colleagues had stopped by my office after hours and caught us. However, I knew we were playing with fire and eventually we'd get burned. It would be disaster for both of our jobs.

A couple of days later, I was eating lunch outside and she asked if I would like company.

She started off right away with, "We can't keep meeting in your office. Sooner or later we'll get caught, which would not be good." I had had her pegged as both smart and mature.

"Yeah, I know. I don't know enough about your circumstances to know what to suggest. Can you get away from where you live outside of business hours without causing trouble?" I didn't know if she had a family that watched her like a hawk.

"I live with my aunt," she said. "She's letting me stay with her while I go to college here. So it seemed logical to move right after high school graduation and be settled here when school started in the fall. Getting the job just clinched it. I really do need the money for school. Anyhow, unlike my mom, she realizes I can take care of myself. So I'm allowed to go out in the evening or come home late without going through the third degree."

"Well, you can come over to my place, if you're comfortable with that. Hopefully you realize by now that we aren't going to do anything you don't want to do," I said.

"Yeah, I know you aren't going to rape me," she said with an impish grin.

"So how about tonight? If you come over after work I can cook you dinner and we'd have some time for, uh, other things."

"I don't want you to go to any trouble," she said.

"I'm not planning anything fancy. How does Fettucini Alfredo sound? It's quick and easy. I don't have anything for dessert."

"I've never had that. I'd love to give it a try!"

So I stopped by the store on the way home to get the milk for the Alfredo sauce. I usually have microwave dinners, but I'm actually a pretty decent chef when I want to be; and, besides, this dish really is simple and quick to prepare.

Kris was waiting for me when I got home. I let her in and offered her a choice of non-alcoholic beverages. (She's above fucking age but below drinking age.) She sat at the island in the kitchen sipping iced tea as I got to work.

"You sure live in the middle of nowhere!" she said.

"Yeah. I kind of like not having my neighbors right on top of me." Not least because it keeps them from knowing about things like this evening, I thought.

"So tell me about yourself," I said. "I don't know much except your name and that you're legal."

She giggled and blushed.

"There isn't that much to tell, really. My mom is Philippino; my dad is an American. They met when he was stationed at Subic Bay. When he found out my mom was pregnant he wrangled a transfer back to the States. I've never met him."

There isn't much to say in response to something like that, so I kept quiet.

"I was too young to remember it, but mom worked at menial jobs so we could come to America. I think she had dreams of finding my dad and getting him to support us, maybe even getting him to marry her. I'm not sure if she ever found him; I know he never helped with support."

"Mom somehow clawed her way up to being an executive's administrative assistant. I really admire her for the way she persevered to give us-particularly me-a better life than we'd have in the Philippines."

About this time the fettucini got done, and Kris paused while I put together plates for both of us. We continued to sit at the island in the kitchen while we ate, and she took up her story again.

"Anyway, mom was pretty strict with me. Especially when I hit my teens she really watched me like a hawk. I think she was afraid I'd end up pregnant like she did. So I wasn't allowed to go out much in high school. I haven't done much," she looked down and blushed, "as I'm sure you can tell."

"That's nothing to be ashamed of," I said honestly.

"So I got this scholarship and the summer internship, and I'll be going to college here starting in September. That's my whole, boring life story."

"I found it interesting. You have had kind of an unusual upbringing," I said.

With that we finished eating, and Kris helped me get the dishes and silverware in the sink. I'd wash them later.

"Well, we both have to go to work tomorrow," Kris said. "So we better start with my blowjob lesson."

I like directness and practicality in a girl. Especially when she's being direct and practical about cocksucking.

So we went into the living room, where I sat on the couch. Kris stood a few feet in front of me, reached for the top button of her blouse, and let out a long sigh as she undid it.

"What's the matter?" I asked. "If you're tired or don't want to do it, we don't have to." I had enjoyed getting to know her better, and I'm definitely no stranger to a lack of energy after work.

"No, I'm not tired. It's just that you always want me topless," she said.

"So are you saying you want variety and don't like same-old, same-old?" I asked.

"You know what I'm talking about!" she said.

"Well, I can see I'm going to have to spend more time teaching you not to be self-conscious about your breasts than teaching you how to suck cock, since you're a natural at the latter. Now get 'em out like a good little girl!" I ordered.

She wasted no time removing her blouse and bra, then stood there kind of slouching.

"Come over here," I said.

She came over and knelt. I stood, unzipped my pants, and pulled out my hardening dick.

She took me in her mouth and started sucking, showing that she'd learned a remarkable amount in a short time. There was no need for review with her!

"Move your head side to side, as if you were shaking your head 'No' on the upstrokes," I told her.

She complied immediately. Then I told her, "Swirl your tongue under and around the cockhead."

She did that also, and, of course, her blowjob technique improved tremendously as a result.

I could tell she was trying to go deeper. Eventually she went deep enough that she gagged a little.

"Just take it easy; you're doing fine," I told her, which was the truth.

She started sucking harder, and it wasn't long before she coaxed a load out of my balls.

She swallowed hard. Then she let my dick slide out of her mouth and got to her feet.

I pulled her into my arms and held her gently. Then I tilted her chin up and kissed her on the lips. She tried to turn away, but I wouldn't let her.

"But you just came in my mouth!" she said.

"So?" I replied.

I kissed her again, deeply, my tongue probing every inch of her mouth.

When I broke that kiss she pulled away and put on her bra and blouse without a word.

"Well, it's late and we both have to work tomorrow. I really gotta get home," Kris said.

"I understand," I said. "By the way, you're really improving. You're an excellent student," I said with a grin.

She smiled. "Really?" she asked.

"I wouldn't say it if it weren't true. Some girls never quite get the concept, but you definitely do," I said as we walked toward the door.

"Call me when you get home. I want to know you're safe," I told her.

"OK," she said.

When the phone rang about forty-five minutes later, I was in bed, belly full, balls empty. I was asleep as soon as we hung up, looking forward to pleasant dreams.