The Intern Pt. 03

Story Info
Cory confronts his boss at the holiday party.
2.5k words
4.29
5.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cory169
Cory169
14 Followers

I should probably tell you a bit more about myself before you think I'm a total sex addict. Ok -- I am a total sex addict -- I love women. Black, brown, yellow, red, white, big, small, hot, ugly... I really don't care. Not to say I don't have standards, I do, but I find beauty in every woman I meet.

It just so happens that my boss is really hot, I kind of forced myself on her, and then she got me back. I'm generally not particularly submissive -- I like to be in control -- but when Mya slapped me around I got turned on. Like I said before, I'm usually the one doing the slapping, but never out of anger. My favorite is spanking, with my hand or with a smooth toy. There is something incredibly satisfying about the sound of a flat hand hitting a nice round ass that gets me going every time. I can tell how turned on a girl is by how hard I can hit her.. if she tells me to slow down or ease up, I know I need to do something else to get her excited. If a girl is dripping I can hit her as hard as I can and she will moan with pleasure.

After Mya made me eat her out on her desk we really didn't talk for a few weeks. She barely looked at me, occasionally throwing papers on my desk for me to file, but we never talked about what happened. My dick still throbbed every time she walked in the door, or when her perfume wafted through the room after she passed through, but I figured our fun was over.

That's why I didn't think twice about inviting my girlfriend Nadine to the company holiday party. Am I stupid? Apparently so, but I didn't realize how manipulative Mya was, which makes me doubly stupid because she's a fucking lawyer and that's what they do.

Nadine and I haven't been together too long, maybe six months or so, and she's not the sharpest girl but she is very sweet and gives amazing head, so I keep her around. I figured since Mya hadn't talked to me in weeks that she would completely ignore both of us at the party. I was wrong.

The party was in a banquet room at a swanky restaurant downtown, not too far from the office. Nadine and I showed up a bit early because I wanted to make a good impression on the partners of the firm, before everybody got too drunk to remember and embarrassed themselves. I introduced Nadine to all the associates and my (least) favorite secretary, who to my annoyance befriended her immediately.

"Cory is so cute in the office," the secretary whined to Nadine. "He is doing a really great job -- his desk is right next to mine so I keep an eye on him." Nadine looked at me with her eyebrows raised, but I ignored her. I was looking for Mya, who had yet to make an appearance.

Nadine and I were having a conversation with one of the partners about his golf game when I spotted Mya walking in the room. We locked eyes and I immediately realized what a terrible idea it was to bring Nadine. My blood turned to ice as a sly grin appeared on Mya's face and she made a bee line for me, Nadine and the partner we were talking with.

"John, I'm so glad you made it to the party this year, we missed you last year." Mya said to the partner with a warmth I could tell was fake from a mile away. I briefly wondered if they had ever fucked.

John made some weak pretense for not attending last year and excused himself from the conversation, which left Mya, Nadine and myself. Normally I have no problem introducing my girlfriends to the girls I'm fucking, because they don't know the situation, or if they do, we all usually end up in bed together, but I could tell this wouldn't end well. Mya still wanted retribution.

"Nadine, it's so nice to meet you," Mya said with the same fake warmth, "Cory didn't tell me he had a girlfriend."

"Well, Cory tells me how busy he is at the office every day, so I could see him not having time to talk about personal things," Nadine said. I could see her trying to figure out whose side she would take. I had casually mentioned that my boss was a woman, but didn't go into detail about it. Nadine knew a bit of my habits and I'm sure she was wondering right at that moment as to whether Mya and I had fucked or not.

"Oh he's divulged a few personal things -- he just didn't mention you." Mya said, and I could see the hurt in Nadine's eyes. Fucking unnecessary, I thought.

"A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. Besides Mya, you've never taken much of an interest in my personal life. But yes, Nadine and I have been together for about six months," I said as I put my arm around Nadine, who was rigid against my touch. This wasn't going well.

Mya smirked. "Honey, watch out for this one," she said to Nadine, "he has not been much of a gentleman in the office," and she walked away.

Nadine and I have never had "the talk" about being monogamous (or not), but when she turned to me and had tears in her eyes I knew we weren't on the same page, even though our relationship was based mostly on sex.

"You're an asshole, Cory," she whispered, angrily.

"Nadine, we don't need to talk about this here. Mya is a manipulative bitch."

"Did you fuck her?" she asked.

I didn't answer immediately. I don't lie. For better or for worse, I will not lie. Even when a woman wants me to, the way Nadine did, with a pleading in her eyes for me to tell her nothing happened, I couldn't do it.

"We're not talking about this here. Come on, let's get a drink." I took her hand and started walking to the bar but she ripped her hand away.

"Fuck you Cory, and your boss, I'm leaving." She grabbed her coat and purse from the chair and walked out the door. I knew I should follow her, talk it out and smooth things over like I had done a hundred other times, when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Looks like lady trouble, eh son?" I turned to see the top partner David smiling at me. I started to apologize for making a scene when David cut me off, "It happens to all of us -- two years ago John's wife nearly divorced him at one of these things. Good thing we're all lawyers..." and we both laughed at his lame joke. "Come on, I'll buy you a drink."

It looked like my chat with Nadine would have to wait a bit. John's hand was on my shoulder as he steered my to the bar, where to my great dismay, Mya was ordering a drink. Oh fuck, here we go again.

"David!" Mya exclaimed with enthusiasm upon seeing him, "I see you've found our favorite intern. I've been meaning to talk with you about his behavior, but I suppose this isn't an appropriate place to do it."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I looked at her in disbelief. "Mya," I interjected before David could say anything, "I hope you would address me with any issues you have with my behavior before you take it up the chain of command." David and Mya both laughed.

"Don't worry son," David said and slapped me on the back, "Mya just likes to keep the interns on their toes. We will review your performance next week. She did mention you were flirting with her secretary though, and you know we discourage inter-office relations, but we all know they happen occasionally."

At this point Mya excused herself to the bathroom but I was too stunned to acknowledge her nasty smile. "Sir," I stammered, "I always try to be very professional with everyone in the office..."

David laughed. "Look, we all know things happen. Don't worry about it. We can talk next week." And with another slap on the shoulder he walked off.

My blood was boiling. That fucking bitch. She was trying to destroy my career and my relationship. I had to find her. I walked out of the banquet room and into the hall, where Mya was walking toward me.

I walked up to her, grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her down the hallway and through the first doorway I saw and slammed the door behind us. When I flicked on the light I realized we were in a small utility closet.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked, pushing her up against the door, a little harder than I intended. "Are you trying to humiliate me? Ruin my life?"

Mya looked back at me with a lazy smile on her face, relaxed and a bit drunk.

"Baby boy, you're so cute when you get mad," she said with a slight slur, and grabbed my belt buckle to pull me closer to her. That's when I realized how crazy and dangerous Mya was. She truly did not care. She could ruin my relationships or career just for fun.

"Mya, what the fuck do you want with me?" I asked again, looking her square in her brown eyes.

"Hit me," she said.

I laughed. "You're fucking crazy. Knowing you, you'd probably sue me for battery after begging for it."

She shrugged. "Maybe, but I know the fucked up things you like. Now hit me, you pussy."

I wanted to hit her. I wanted to strangle her. But I didn't move.

"Ok, well, I know other things you like too," Mya said as she started to unbuckle my belt.

Walk away. Walk away. Get the fuck out of here, I told myself over and over as Mya unzipped my pants and pulled my semi-hard dick out of my pants. The only thing I wanted to do more than get out of that fucking closet was to shove my dick down Mya's throat, which was also the last thing on earth I should have wanted at that point. Goddamn sex addiction.

Mya had my cock in her hand and was stroking it, looking me in the eyes in smiling that same evil grin. I groaned both with pleasure and frustration that I didn't have the willpower to stop her. If I said no, if I walked out, I would be in control of the situation from here on out. I could be the one on top, golf with the partners, save my relationship with Nadine and not screw up my entire life.

But before I could walk out Mya was on her knees and my dick was in her mouth. I gasped. I could feel myself getting harder and harder inside her soft, warm mouth. She did something with her teeth that made me twitch and pull my dick out of her mouth. A drip of pre cum slid down my cock and Mya licked it off. There was something incredibly sexy and powerful about watching my boss lick my dick that I lost all reserve.

"Mya, you're a dirty little slut," I whispered, "and I'm going to fuck your mouth like the whore you are." I grabbed the back of her head and slid my dick in her mouth all the way back into her throat. She gagged but didn't resist. I pulled my cock half way out of her mouth and her teeth gently grazed my shaft, which made me shiver. Her tongue swirled around the head of my dick before I slid my entire member back into her mouth, which stretched her lips to their limit. I gently cupped her cheeks and tilted her head up so she faced me. By stuffing her mouth with my cock I had effectively wiped that stupid smile off her face. This was gratifying.

I couldn't tell if she was enjoying herself but I didn't care. It wasn't the best blow job I've ever gotten but certainly the most dynamic. Mya looked up at me with pleading in her eyes, as if to ask me to be more gentle. That's not my forte. I pumped my dick into her mouth over and over, listening to her whimper and gag.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth and you're going to swallow all of it, is that clear?" I asked in a low voice. She nodded and whined something incomprehensible. I grabbed the back of her head to push myself deeper into her, thrusting rhythmically. I was going to cum. I felt every muscle in my body tense up as I prepared to unload in her mouth. The heat came from my abdomen, shooting up through my cock and squirted once, twice, three times into the back of her throat.

Mya coughed, gagged and tried to pull her head away but I was holding on tight.

"No baby," I said, "swallow it."

As my dick got a little softer in her mouth she had room to swallow. I pumped myself inside her a few more times before pulling out. I wasn't sure if she had actually swallowed my cum or if she would spit it back in my face (it's happened before) but sure enough her mouth was empty.

"Good girl," I purred and helped her to her feet. She stumbled a bit as she stood up, looking disheveled and confused. I held her up and steadied her on her feet.

"Mya, are you ok?" I asked, looking into her eyes. She focused on me and for a second I was afraid she was going to start crying. I did the only thing I could think of to prevent that from happening -- I kissed her. Her lips were salty with my cum, but I didn't care. I was expecting another slap in the face but to my surprise, she returned the kiss. I brought my hands up to her face and cupped her cheeks as we kissed deeply. I pulled back and looked at her.

Neither of us said anything for a moment.

"Well, that was fun," she finally said.

I smiled and shook my head in disbelief, smoothing out my shirt, trying to make myself presentable again.

"You're absolutely fucking crazy Mya, but I love it," I said as I brushed her hair out of her face. For having just swallowed a bucket of cum she looked presentable enough. "Come on, let's get back out to the party." I took her hand to lead her out of the utility closet but she pulled away.

"Cory..." she said.

"Yes?"

"Nothing. Never mind. Let's go."

Fucking crazy bitch. I needed a drink.

Cory169
Cory169
14 Followers