The Intern Pt. 04

Story Info
Cory and Mya spend a night together.
3.5k words
4.13
4.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cory169
Cory169
14 Followers

Mya and I walked down the hallway back to the party in the restaurant arm in arm, not so much out of affection but because my legs were numb from blowing such a huge load in her mouth. I could barely walk. The whole scene sent my mind spinning -- Mya had just sabotaged my relationship, nearly sabotaged my career, and then nearly swallowed my dick. I like crazy shit, but this was pushing it.

As we entered the party Mya drifted away from me and went to approach a circle of people. I couldn't imagine she didn't reek of sex, but that wasn't my problem. My problem was that as toxic of a crazy bitch that Mya was, I couldn't get enough. Never mind that she was my boss, a solid 20 years older than me, manipulative and most likely psychotic, she had a magnetism that I wasn't going to fight. Sure, it might fuck over my future, but what the hell. I decided to make it my mission to get into her bed that night.

I somehow managed to choke down the plated dinner and a few more drinks, shoot the shit with a few more colleagues, all the while keeping an eye on Mya. She wasn't going to leave without me. I had a strange feeling she was doing the same, although she gave no outward cues. I thought of her pussy dripping after she sucked me off in the utility closet but had to bring myself back for fear of getting an erection in the middle of dinner.

Finally, the party started to dwindle down and I saw Mya leave the restaurant, alone, fortunately. I grabbed my coat and slipped out the side door, hoping to "run" right into her on the street. I opened the door and saw her slender figure just ahead of me, silhouetted by the street lights.

I walked up behind her and put my arm around her shoulder.

"So," I said casually, "where are we going?"

Mya snorted and picked up her pace. I walked faster to match her.

"Come on, Mya, you don't have to play hard to get anymore. Let's just go back to your place, or my place. Or the office. Shit, I don't care, I just want you." I got closer to her ear. "I need you."

She stopped in her tracks and stared at me. "You need me? You are a little fucked up, sex addicted piece of shit. What you need, baby boy, is therapy. And lots of it."

"Maybe I do, Mya, but I'm obviously not the only one. Look, I know nothing will come out of this, except maybe losing my internship, getting kicked out of law school, ruining my life, et cetera, but I want to fuck you so bad, properly, that I'm willing to risk all that -- my whole life -- just for one night with you. Ok? That's it. One night. Let me do all the things you fantasize about having done to you. I know your style, I can read you like a book."

Even in the dark, I saw Mya raise an eyebrow and grin ever so slightly. "All those things I fantasize about, huh? What are you, a mind reader? God, Cory, you are so fucking cocky."

"What do you have to lose? If I can't give what you want, you can fire me and never have to see me again."

Mya thought about it. "Those are pretty high stakes for you. What's in it for you? Aside from the best pussy you've ever had."

I held my tongue -- it was to my advantage to let her think that.

"Money, Mya, I need money. And maybe some of that blow you keep around."

"Wow Cory," Mya said with a laugh of disbelief, "you truly are a whore. And a coke whore at that! Ha!"

I do really need the money. I'm in fucking law school. But I also kind of like the demeaning aspect of being paid for sex. It creates kind of a power play, and also justifies (if it needed justification) me fucking someone 20 years older than me.

"Five thousand dollars and an eight ball of cocaine, Mya, and I will rock you all night long."

She shook her head and laughed again. Then she hooked her arm around mine and started walking.

Fortunately Mya's condo was just a few blocks away. She beeped us into a swanky lobby with muzak playing even though it was close to midnight. Nobody was around. We walked, still arm in arm, into the elevator. She beeped her key again pushed the button for the 24th and top floor.

"Penthouse?" I asked.

"Mmhmm," was Mya's response. She seemed to be deep in thought. I could feel my ears pop as we shot up into the sky, along with my adrenaline.

The elevator opened up into an immaculate condo with floor to ceiling windows, a panorama view of the downtown skyline and a wrap around balcony. The lights were on but dimmed, as if she was planning to come home with someone to fuck. The idea didn't surprise me.

Her house was almost exactly like I had imagined -- the house of a wealthy bachelorette with expensive and modern taste. The space was almost one giant room save a heavy looking door at the far end of the room. The kitchen and living room were one big room, with floors of a slate grey tile and sparkling countertops of a black smooth stone. The soft white leather couches begged me to bend Mya over them and fuck her.

Mya walked over to a desk and rummaged around, and I walked over to the bar to pour us a drink. She had a nice selection of Scotch which I normally wouldn't contaminate with ice, but it was going to be a long, hot night. I filled up our glasses with ice and gave us both a healthy pour of Oban. When I returned to the kitchen, there was $5,000 in hundred dollar bills and a small round mirror with a gram of cocaine on the counter. I looked at Mya and smiled.

"You follow directions well," I noted. "Here, cheers." I handed her the glass of Scotch and we made eye contact, clinked glasses, and both took a big swig. She then rolled up one of the hundred dollar bills and snorted a line, rubbed her nose, and handed the rolled up bill to me. I took the second line and felt the it hit my brain immediately. I knew I would have to start fucking soon, or else all the alcohol and drugs would make my dick soft.

"So Cassanova, what do I want tonight?" Mya asked.

I was tempted to rip off her clothes right there and throw her up against the counter, but I decided to take my time. I picked her up and sat her on the black stone counter so we were at eye level. I placed my hand against her cheek, and gave her a little pat. Harder than a pat. She smiled that same evil grin I had seen earlier in the night. I pulled her hair off her neck and leaned in, smelling that intoxicating perfume, and kissed her neck. She moaned quietly. I opened my mouth on her neck and grabbed her with my teeth, suddenly sucking passionately. She gasped and grabbed onto my shoulders, digging her nails into me.

"Fuck Cory, I'm going to have a mark there for a week," she hissed. But I didn't stop. I sucked and bit her neck, her ear, the back of her neck, feasting on the fragile flesh. She wrapped her legs around me as if to pull me in deeper, breathing heavily. I could feel her pulse in my mouth.

Finally, I stopped. She released me from her legs. I took a swig of Scotch and smiled at her. "You really are something else," she said, placing her hand on her neck where I had just been sucking. She was already bruising. "I'm going to be wearing fucking scarves for a month."

"No bathing suits either," I said with a wink.

She paused for a moment, perched on the counter with her drink. "Cory, why are you like this?"

I felt an anger immediately flare up that I had to push back down. Why was I like this? Because of enabling bitches like Mya. She gave me drugs and was paying me to fuck her, and then asked me that? Fuck her.

"You have so much going for you. You're smart and good-looking and have a bright future. Why blow it all on sex and drugs?"

"I could ask you the same thing, Mya."

"I was married once, and it's not for me. I work my ass off. I do what I want. You could get here too, but you're not here yet. You should stop acting like it."

"Thanks, Mom," I said sarcastically.

Without warning, she reached back and slapped me with full force. I reeled back a few steps as my face stung. "Don't you ever fucking say that again," she said in a stone cold voice.

I rubbed my face, shook my head and walked back in front my Mya so my face was inches from hers. "Hit me again, Mya, and all the rules are out the window. And when I say that, I fucking mean it. You will never walk the same."

She reached her hand up and patted my face. Harder than a pat. We both smirked.

I picked her up off the counter. She was light but solid as she wrapped her legs around me tightly. I already knew where her bedroom was. I carried her over to the heavy door and kicked the latch to open it. The door opened into a heavily carpeted room with a four post bed, lit by a single bed side lamp. The room was not as spotless as the rest of her house, with a few clothes strewn about, but at least this part looked lived in.

I laid Mya down on the bed, lifted up her dress, tore off her thong and shoved it in her mouth. Her eyes went wide with surprise, but she didn't spit it out. At this point I wanted to plunge my dick into her, I wanted to stick my tongue in her and suck on her, I wanted to whip her ass, I wanted to do everything. I made myself take a deep breath, and moved to the head of the bed. I slid my hands along the head of the mattress until I found what I was looking for -- handcuffs. They were attached to the bed frame, just as I have in my bedroom. I rattled them and Mya looked over, who let out a little chuckle even though her mouth was stuffed.

"I told you, Mya, I can read you like a book. Now, wrists, please." She rolled over and gingerly gave me her wrists, which I clasped in the cuffs. These weren't fuzzy pink cuffs, these were cold, heavy steel. I wondered where she got them, and where the key was.

I finally, finally had her right where I wanted her -- half naked and cuffed in a bed -- her bed -- with black silk sheets smelling of her. I thought about jerking off, jizzing in her hair and leaving. I was still angry about her question. But she trusted me to cuff her, and I had to respect that. Also, I still had some hope of not losing my internship. To hell with all that any way. I bent down next to her ear and whispered, "The safe word is 'yellow'. Do you understand?" She nodded in consent.

I rolled Mya over onto her stomach and lifted the dress again, revealing her beautiful, rounded ass. I traced the mound with one finger, crossed over her thigh and up the other side. I stood up, took off my shirt and unbuckled my belt to take off my pants. I stripped the belt out of the belt loops, folded it in half, and dragged it over Mya's ass. The coldness of it made her twitch. She peeked over her shoulder and her eyes went wide. I smirked, raised the belt and landed it square on her ass with a satisfying snap. Her whole body jumped and she let out something between a scream and a moan. I did it again. Another bright stripe on her ass. I whipped again, this time a little lower, right where her ass met her legs. And then again. The handcuffs jerked against the headboard. I gave one last smack with the belt, this time softer, before throwing it on the floor. Mya's ass was covered in red stripes and was hot to the touch. I rubbed her and then dragged my hand between her legs. She was dripping.

I plunged two fingers in her vagina, pumped them in and out, and then four fingers, in and out. I could tell that I was stretching the muscles, her little vagina could barely take it, but I didn't care. I felt her trying to accommodate me and lifting so I could go deeper. I pulled my hand out and grabbed her hips to turn her back over onto her back. She flipped over, her face flush, eyes wide and mouth still full of her thong. I pulled it out.

"Holy shit," she gasped. She was breathing hard, her hands cuffed above her head.

"One second," I said. I went out to the kitchen and grabbed our drinks. I came back and sat on the bed. "Open your mouth." I poured her a mouthful of her now watered down Scotch. I loved her being completely at my mercy. "Another?" I asked. She shook her head yes and I carefully poured another mouthful for her. She swallowed and smiled. "Now one for me."

I moved down, poured a bit in her belly button, and sucked it out. I moved over to her hip bone, sucked on it, biting a bit. She writhed a bit. I put the drink down and moved between her legs and put my mouth on her inner thigh, and began to suck and bite in earnest. I felt Mya arch her back as if to get away from me. I held on tight, biting and sucking to my heart's desire. I then moved to her pussy. But then I was more gentle. I stuck my tongue in her, flicking in and out, tasting her cum. I licked from her ass to her clit, stopped at her clit and began to suck and flick, making her legs shake. I kept sucking while I slid my fingers in her, pumping her deeply. I felt it building and building in her, until she shot up into a bridge position, and screamed "OH FUCK!!!" She gently lowered herself down back onto the bed and I kissed her clit. She shivered.

I crawled up to eye level with her. She just looked at me, shook her head as if in disbelief, and laughed.

She looked down at my lower half. "I can't believe you still have your pants on. I thought you would just fuck me and be done with it," she said.

"Oh, I have every intention of fucking you, I just wanted to make sure you got your money's worth."

"I've gotten my money's worth, Cory, that's for sure," she said with a smile. "My arms are starting to ache from being cuffed above my head. The key is in the bedside drawer."

"Good to know," I said with a smile, looking directly into her eyes.

"Cory, I need you to uncuff me now."

"Mya, you're going to need to give me a few more minutes like this, ok?" I saw a shift in her posture and her smile disappeared. She didn't answer. She knew we were both psychopaths, and she had met her match.

I got up and walked back into the kitchen. I grabbed the plate of cocaine, brought it back into the bedroom and placed it on the bedside table. I opened the bedside table and pulled out the handcuff key. Mya's posture shifted again and she looked relieved. I smiled at her and winked. "Come on, Mya, you know I'm not a total psychopath, right?"

She was silent, again.

I scooped up a bit of cocaine on the handcuff key and put it under Mya's nose. She looked at me with disbelief. "We're not done yet, Mya. I promise to make it enjoyable, but we are not done."

She took a deep breath, nodded, and snorted the coke. "Good girl," I purred. "Now if you will please turn back over, I have some unfinished business."

"Cory, please..." Mya begged.

"Shhhh," I said, probably not very reassuringly. I grabbed her hips and flipped her over, with help from her. "Up on all fours, please."

Mya slowly climbed up onto her knees and elbows. I could sense a slight tremble in her muscles. I grabbed the plate of coke and racked myself a line on her ass. If that wasn't the most beautiful sight in the world I don't know what is -- a nice line of cocaine on my boss's rounded ass while she's cuffed to her bed. I snorted the line and felt high and sober at the same time. I stripped off my boxers and my cock was hard as a rock. I got behind Mya and rubbed my dick on the outside of her dripping pussy. She was trembling and I couldn't tell if she was crying, but she was certainly turned on.

I slid my dick inside her. I was huge compared to her tiny body. I pushed in deeply and then pulled out to the tip, back in to the hilt. God, it was pure bliss. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me causing her to cry out, could feel myself bottoming out inside her. I pumped and pumped deeply inside her and was about to cum, but I had another idea. I pulled out. Mya collapsed on the bed.

"No, no, up again, Miss, still not finished," I said cheerily. Mya didn't move.

I grabbed the plate of coke and spread Mya's ass cheeks. I sprinkled a little bump right on her pink sphincter, licked my thumb and rubbed the coke around. I slipped my thumb inside her ass just to test it. She'd been fucked there before, I could tell.

"Cory, I can't do this right now." Mya begged into the pillow. "You can fuck my ass some other time, but please not tonight. I'm done. Please."

I moved up to the head of the bed. "Mya look at me." She turned her head to look at me. I could see the exhaustion in her eyes, but she was ok. "Mya, we both know there won't be another time. I am going to fuck your ass. I am going to cum in your ass. You're going to take it and you are going to like it, ok?"

Mya closed her eyes and turned her head back into the pillow. I heard a muffled response, but it was not 'yellow.'

I resumed my position behind her narrow waist. I pulled her ass up into the air, sprinkled more coke into her ass, and licked her rim. The coke made my tongue instantly numb. Her ass would be too, good. I spit in my hand and lubed up my dick. I then placed my tip at her asshole, and like magic it opened up to accommodate my huge cock. I was impressed. I slowly pressed in as Mya groaned. She was so tight I was going to cum in a few thrusts, lucky for her.

I eased in, all the way down, and started to pump. Mya's hips moved with me. I grabbed her and pushed her slightly away, pulled her back on to me, deep deep inside. With three thrusts I came deep inside her ass. When I pulled out, my milky cum streamed down both of us.

"Holy fuck" I said.

I got the key and unlocked Mya's wrists. She looked at me silently, still laying there on the bed. I rubbed her hands, wrists and arms, wondering if I had pushed things too far. "Here, let me get this off you," I said, pulling the now soiled dress over her head. She let me pull the dress over her head and I threw it on the floor. I laid down next to her and pulled her naked body into mine, and was surprised when she relaxed into me. We fucked three or four more times before passing out.

In the morning when I woke up, she was gone. I walked out into the kitchen and on the counter were ten neatly laid out stacks of ten one-hundred-dollar bills. There was a sticky note next to the money that read, "For next time."

Cory169
Cory169
14 Followers