The Interventionists Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Let's." I was hoarse with emotion.

Beth stood, bent down and reached for my hands with both of hers. Then hoisted me off the sofa in such a way that as I stood out bodies collided. It was like an electric spark as the bottom of her tits rubbed the tops of mine. She slid one hand down me, starting at my shoulder blades and working down to squeeze my bum firmly and push my body tighter to her for a few seconds. Swaying slightly, a mini-dance ensued. After a while Beth relaxed her hold of my rear and with the other hand that had never stopped holding mine, walked me to her bedroom.

As we walked I reflected on my experience with other women. Before recruitment I had messed around with a couple of close girlfriends in bed and we had fun. The fact that some others might have been shocked at the time if they had known added to the fun.

Then they were taken away.

During Ops I had to seduce or let myself be seduced by a number of women. Sadly, the majority were either aggressive and controlling or the opposite - unhappy and desperate. It's just that targets for Ops, by definition, tend to be unhappy or not nice people. Beth on the other hand appeared to be none of those things. Instead appearing to be a strong determined woman used to getting what she wanted. Yet for whatever reason she had waited for me to practically beg her to bed me. She was definitely the first woman since recruitment that seriously turned me on.

The chain of thoughts eventually moved back to the mission. Was this a whole waste of time and was she just a woman making her way in what was still a male dominated world? Befriending powerful men, by whatever means, in order to get on? Or - was she a good agent and fooling me, even suspecting what I was?

The chain of thoughts ended as we entered her bedroom and Beth pulled me against her magnificent body and kissed me again - insistently but not aggressively. I was wet and I wanted her.

-------------

Marie, oh beautiful, firm bodied, Marie! I wanted her from that lunchtime just yesterday when I had really studied her. I saw the signs suggesting she was attracted also. She talked the talk. That line she gave 'of women knowing their way around a cunt the best' was one I'd not forget. I knew I could attract most people I chose. I also thought I was good at reading other people and yet there were things about Marie that I still found unclear - veiled even? I guess every woman is entitled to a few secrets.

"Marie, come, tell me what you like and don't like. I desire to please."

"And I, to please you. This might sound tame to you, but anyway, I'm not into strapons or 3 inch thick dildos stuck up any of my orifices if I'm honest."

"So you think I am?" I joked.

Marie laughed, and continued.

"Perhaps most of all, when it's just two women, then I especially like nice warm slow build ups to stupendous orgasms. Does that sound a plan?"

"Oh Yes! A woman after my own heart".

I liked sex most ways, some of it a little rough and some utilising a variety of toys and tools. Slow and gentle with Marie sounded very good though. Just then Marie eased in and kissed me again. Easing off after a moment she encased my tits as much as she was able with her hands.

"I've wanted to do this for some time." She said.

I took her hand and climbed on the king-size bed pulling her behind. We kissed for long minutes gently exploring each others' faces, necks, sides, tits. Gently touching. Pausing for breath and to look at each other. The foreplay was excellent and was getting me thoroughly excited and wet.

Marie led after a long while. Moving right down the bed and pushing my legs apart and kissing my toes on the left foot and gently working to the ankle then ever so slowly up the leg. Lifting my head I could see her slowly moving up the leg, looking at me as she kissed. Raising herself up enough from time to time to make sure I had a good look at those firm mounds of breast as she did so. Marie certainly knew how to excite a girl.

Her slow pace became even slower as she came close to my cunt. Teasing me to the point I was wriggling with frustration. Finally she deigned to blow on my hot labia followed by the lightest touch with her tongue. A large part of me wanted to grab her head and stuff her face deep in. I decided a better plan was to plot my revenge instead.

Such thoughts were soon lost as my lips opened and her tongue lapped at my cunt. I tremored as the tongue invaded, gentle yet insistent. Not done with the build up, Marie started towards the rear and only slowly worked her way forward. As she worked forward I could feel Marie inserting two fingers and then hear breath as she blew on my clit. Next fingering ever so lightly before blowing again.

I gave a little scream of frustration causing Marie to exhale sharply, was she laughing? It was stimulating either way. Then, at last, using her tongue on the clit and from time to time her teeth. The pace grew faster. Fingers from her other hand now started pushing through the lips and entering my wet cunt. The fingers gathered pace and depth. I tried to tell her I was about to come as my body arched. At that point her fingers withdrew and then one went deep into my arse and the other my cunt and her teeth nipped my clit. The result was a stupendous orgasm. Marie moved both hands to fondle my nipples gently as her tongue lapped the juices from my cunt as my body slowly subsided. Marie surfaced and gave me a taste of my juices from her lips and tongue.

That was so good. Now my turn. I knew my tits were thought to be my best assets by many. So after some minutes of kissing and holding I moved on top, raised my body and moved up the bed to dangle my tits over her face. Marie licked and sucked energetically. There was no need for gentle foreplay at this stage. After a minute or two I moved down her body. Her labia were puffy and largely open already. It took a minute only to enter and lick and suck. Her clit was in full display and appeared large. Which gave me the idea of what to do next. I disengaged, to a howl of protest and moved back up the bed.

"Marie, darling, you remember how I said that you were so gorgeous I'd like to eat you? Well.. No time like the present. Agreed?"

There was a smile and a nod from Marie. I lifted Marie over me and she landed on my waist. I then lifted again pulling her up. After that it was a joint effort of fine tuning to get her juicy dripping cunt where it was best to be. With everything that had proceeded it was not that long before Marie was having a hard time staying still. I used my hands on her hips to try and keep her lovely, tasty, delightful cunt in place as I lashed at her clit. This did not seem the time for slowness and before very long the result was a muffled yell and a large gush of her essence that I swallowed and cleaned up.

After a few moments Marie moved, laying beside me. We put our arms around each other and after a brief kiss relaxed, and dozed. We surfaced, difficult to say who woke first. It was getting dark outside. The fact that after our first sex we both had been relaxed enough to doze like that I thought really nice.

"Marie, how long can you stay?"

"I'd so much like to, but we're meeting friends at 8 and I've got to get through the traffic and then get to their place. I can't delay them. I'd really, really like to do this again though."

"Oh, you mean modelling for me?"

"Modelling and fucking, but not in that order."

"I suppose you're busy with Rab tomorrow?"

"Yes, we have a few things arranged with it being Saturday. . . I've an idea! If you are free in the evening come for dinner. Please? We have just moved into this rented place and have not had anyone visit. We can have a mini dinner party, just the three of us."

Marie had talked of an open marriage but was that really going to work?

"You're sure? The three of us!"

"Most definitely, Rab will love to meet you and I think you'll like my hulk too. Beth, if you're worried it will be awkward because we've had a bit of fun in bed - don't be. Rab and I, we're not like that with each other, or their 'friends'. Please? Anyway, must get up now. I have to go"

I suggested Marie shower first. She did so, dressed and then returned to the bedroom where I had remained on top of the bed, naked. She smiled and studied my body. Then bent over and gently kissed one nipple and then the other, After which she kissed my mouth softly.

Standing up straight she said,

"Beth, pack to stay over. Let's make a night of it tomorrow."

How much of an invitation was this? I chose just to raise one eyebrow and Marie laughed.

"Beth, there are two bedrooms. Who sleeps in which one can be decided tomorrow. Maybe we'll go off and leave Rab with blue balls? Who knows? If you want to sleep by yourself then I'll love you just the same. Staying over beats trying to get a cab and cross town late at night and ensures there is no unnecessary early ending to the evening. I am so very glad we met. I like your company - in all ways. I am sure Rab and you will like each other too. Anyway, I got to move. I'll see myself out"

Marie left. I remember thinking that tomorrow night should be interesting and then I fell asleep to waking an hour later. I showered, tidied up the studio then made the trip back to Chelsea. It was a pain having my flat and studio at opposite sides of the city but the studio / scrapyard opportunity had been too good to turn down.

--------------

Rab stood up as I entered the living room, came towards me and looked inquisitive. He was a good man. He knew the mission. How did I play it though? Did I say that for Queen and Country I had just been royally eaten to a glorious orgasm? Would that hurt his masculine pride? Was the department right to have a no fraternising policy after all?

Rab smiled,

"You look like the cat who had just drank the cream. Or found something tasty to lick at any rate?"

I punched him lightly and moved my lips closer to his.

"Meow. Come, taste the cream."

We kissed with tongue and both laughed. Rab's laugh appeared genuine and he felt relaxed against me. There was clearly little likelihood of their being much of Beth in my mouth given I had showered at the studio and driven an hour across London.

A certain black humour is needed in our job. Rab poured wine for us both. In the initial briefing to him I pretended to be the desperate woman gagging for it and trying every moment to jump Beth's bones. I also spent a long time detailing Beth's body when she stripped for me. We had a great laugh as we consumed more wine.

Rab commented, only partly in jest, that it was me having all the fun while he had been stuck in the office. I pretended to be sad and commiserated. I had kept to last the news I knew would excite him the most. Only then telling him of my dinner and sleep-over invite to Beth. Rab, very predictably, was then very happy.

We were good! I realised one, that was important to me, and two, that it may bring about more conflicts in the future - but that was for the future. Then thought number three followed - Woman, you're getting soft and sentimental in your old age and that does not bode well for life expectancy in your chosen profession.

After the wine was finished I found my phone and hit record. I then briefed again, professionally, on the exact events.

After finishing I wrote a quick email to James attaching the report and stating that we were available in the morning for me to answer any questions on events and to accept any updates to our mission. The report was all sent using special encryption.

I was surprised to receive a reply message from James by encoded text within an hour. It read simply, 'carry on with mission. No changes to orders.'

----------------


12