All Comments on 'The Interview'

by bmatt33

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good start!!

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely Done

Well done. Please continue with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Looking forward to part 2

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

VERY interesting!

Believable, not so, but interesting none the less.

Bob150BobBob150Bobover 5 years ago
❤️

Could be good.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 5 years ago
good start

but way too short making a tease story if there is part two it better be better than this

screedbearscreedbearover 5 years ago
I had the biggest orgasm, hard

Well you may not like this story or think its short, but I don't agree.

I normally read 20 - 50 stories a night, but this was only my seconded and it was more then enough to send me over the edge.

Now I have a problem, I thought they had to go in couples to the site, well two women and only one man. You need to correct this in the next part. Add the second man that came late bringing more equipment. Stunned to find the 3 cogues in a threesome. With his small dick hard as a rock and barely visual though his pubes, but so shy to show it.

Authors like to know when they are doing a good job, keep up the good work, keep the chapters coming and nice length.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Usually...

...I berate other readers when they ask the author to hurry and write the next chapter in a story as quickly as possible, but now I find myself guilty of the same offence. However, you have hit upon one of my favorite fantasy situations; nudity involving news organizations, particularly beautiful/sexy on-air television reporters! You have a nice, potentially embarrising situation for your protagonists, now move on in for the kill! I think you know what I mean by that! And please, don't make it any more than three chapters in length. You can finish in that amount of space, I am confident!

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Want the sequel

This was really starting to get good and then it ended so suddenly. Will definitely be looking for a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Got me fantasizing about my boss

I wish this type of work scenario would happen where I could wrap my legs around my boss. He such a hottie! If I had a co-worker with a camera, I sure wouldn’t pass up getting it on tape either!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous