The Invaders Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*************************

Edie bit back her scream as her assailant fucked his cock into her, his hips slamming into hers, her lush breasts shaking on her chest. "Ohhh, fuck, yeah!" Fred groaned as his cock bottomed out in the attractive mother. "Nice tight pussy!"

He started slamming his cock into her, intent on only one thing, getting off as soon as possible. He grabbed her breasts as he fucked her, pinching and twisting her thick nipples and playing with her heavy jugs, amusing himself, completely unconcerned with Edie's feelings. She was merely an attractive vessel, a walking, talking fuck toy with great breasts and a tight snatch for him to use. Edie did nothing to encourage him, doing her best to be a limp fuck.

Mike masturbated himself, his cock hardening in his hands as he watched Fred fuck the woman. He had lost the toss and would have to content himself with her mouth. He had one small problem, though.

He couldn't reach it. He tapped Mike on the shoulder and said, "Hey, Mike? I can't reach her mouth. Slide her over to the edge, will ya?"

Mike looked at him with amused contempt. "Wait your turn, peewee. You won the toss for her mouth, but nobody said nothin' about doing her at the same time. And I wanna look at her face, not your little cock!"

Edie, despite her efforts to the contrary, snuck a fast peek at Mike's equipment and saw his cock.

Mike's cock was maybe, six inches long, and it might be as thick as two of her fingers, and she had slim fingers. It couldn't compare to the nice, thick eight-inch cock that was fucking her now.

Edie's eyes widened and she almost gasped in horrified shame, fresh tears flooding her eyes. 'Nice' thick cock? How could she possibly think her rapist had a nice cock? What the hell was she thinking?

But the fact was, he did have a nice cock. It was at least an inch longer than her ex-husband's, and quite a bit thicker, and it was corded with veins. It felt good going in and out of her, and his big rough hands felt good on her breasts, too.

She hadn't been laid in five long years, and she was used to a good active sex life, as the variety of dildos and vibrators stashed in a shirt box under her dresser could attest to. Her body was enjoying the feeling of a real live cock plunging into her cunt, even if her brain wasn't.

Fred was still looking at Mike. "Go watch Hoss or something', he sneered, "I'll be done here in about a half hour."

"But..."

"Go!" Fred snapped and glared at Mike.

Mike's shoulders slumped and he walked disconsolately to the kitchen door, his wilting cock still in his hand. He paused just before he left the kitchen, and looked back just in time to see Fred nail Edie's right breast with a stinging slap and say, "Start movin' your ass, you fuckin' cunt!"

Mike pushed on through the door, hoping she'd do as Fred said.

He hated fucking an unconscious woman.

Mike looked towards the futon as he closed the door to the kitchen, and saw Hoss going down on the tied-up teenaged girl.

'Great.' he thought, 'just fuckin' great. He's tryin' to get her into it. This could take hours.'

Neither Hoss nor Patty saw him, Hoss, because his face was buried in Patty's virgin pussy, and Patty, because she had her eyes closed, trying to think of anything but the busy tongue digging into her pussy.

He sighed and then remembered the one upstairs. Hoss had said nobody could fuck her. He didn't really want to fuck her anyway. He smiled.

She had a mouth, didn't she?

12