All Comments on 'The "IT" Guy Ch. 01: Tonya'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now hold on here just one doggone minute. We can't be having guys being enticed by sexy Latina's while in ole Mehico. No, you see, in order to continue with the fucked-up narrative that all white wimp husbands take their sexy wives to places like Mexico and the Caribbean to be fucked by guys with 15" cocks must be continually perpetuated at all cost.

One question. Are there ANY original writers left on this site?

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 2 years ago

A nice addition to your other on-goings like The Institute of Technology and Science and Dweeb; I'd like more IT Guy stories where hopefully Randy encounters other females LARGER than Tonya.

I know you want to have the women have more "normal" measurements but having guys exceeding a foot in cock-size while the women are wearing an F-cup (which seems small in the world of large breast fiction) seems a tad disjointed. I always thought the women in breast-oriented fiction should EXCEED what's available in porn and with models like Miosotis, Abbi Secraa, Sarah Rae and Lilydreamboobs, for starters, ALL claiming bigger than M-cups; I'd love a return to the Z-cuppers and those circling the alphabet.

As always, looking forward to your next post.

dliving1518dliving1518about 2 years ago

The very beginning of the story has incorrect premise. The Air Force has never drafted. If an individual had an engineering degree, I would think he would be smart enough to seek a commission.

DDDDaveDDDDaveabout 2 years agoAuthor

diving1518 - sorry for the incorrect draft issue. Thanks for the update, i'll make sure I make a different mistake next time!

DDDDaveDDDDaveabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous - to answer your question, No, there are no original writers on this site. We are all hacks. Just like our readers who expect nothing but variations on a theme. I'm explicit in my writings. It says "Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking" If you want something else go somewhere else!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did she grow from a DD cup to E+ during the action?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES