The Jack-Off Pt. 03

Story Info
I find my place in daddy's world.
3.5k words
4.37
9.9k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,699 Followers

Note: Sorry it took me so long to get to Part 3. It took me a while to consider your responses. Thanks to all for your imaginative ideas. You may recognize some of yours in Part 3.

I could have run away from my wife, from Melvin, from being his cock sucker.

Could have but I didn't.

Truth be told, I didn't want to run away. I knew what I was doing was crazy, totally against everything I used to think I was and yet I was drawn to him, to his cock, but mostly to him.

I wasn't sure what made me do the things I was doing but maybe it was out of dependency. That I had sucked Melvin's cock and gratefully accepted his free use of my wife, I felt a weird sort of kinship with him. I wanted nothing more than to make him happy.

Melvin told me that I had an opportunity to be more than I was. He was giving me a chance to spread my wings and walk on the right side of nature.

I drove home after leaving Melvin and promising him I'd be his; one of his bitches.

My stomach was in knots as I pulled a pair of my wife's panties up my legs. Turning this way and that, I admired myself in the mirror. My pubic bush was sticking out of the sides of the panties and looked, well, it looked unkempt. "Damn, I almost forgot. Melvin told me to get rid of my body hair," I said to myself.

I showered, shaved everywhere and put the panties back on. I imagined I could still feel his hand on my bottom and it made my dick hard.

I wanted to do what I did best and that was jack off. But promises are meant to be kept and I promised Melvin I wouldn't.

His approval of me and my actions had become important to me. Pleasing him became paramount. Like my wife Cindy, I'd fallen under his spell. I felt safe when I was with him, but it was more than that. My marriage to Cindy had been great and yet, when Melvin entered our lives, I felt I now had a higher purpose in serving him.

I found in him all that I thought I was but was really lacking. He was so much more of a man, so confident. I loved the way he treated me; not as an equal, that would never be, but like am a prized possession.

Panties were okay but I needed something else; something to balance out my look. Something to make me sexier, more desirable to my daddy. I rummaged through my wife's lingerie drawer and found what I thought was perfect.

Although the garment was 99% transparent, the pink negligee top was sexy. I looked at myself in the mirror and liked what I saw. It had a blood red, faux fur collar and the same trimming around the bottom, It tied in the front with two delicate laces. Coming down to just above my hips, it left my bottom completely exposed accentuating the part of me Melvin was going to claim as his that night.

"My bottom," I smiled. "After tonight it will be Marvin's bottom and I'll belong to him, heart and soul. " I was as giddy as if I was getting married.

My dick was hard and leaking and I was afraid my panty would be ruined before Melvin arrived. I kept wiping myself down there with tissues to prevent that from happening.

I had time to think. I knew that this night would change me forever. Maybe I'd already changed. I knew that there would be no going back. No returning to the heterosexual male I once was.

The fact is, I suddenly realized, I no longer considered myself a man anyway. My manhood had been whittled away; first when I stayed with Cindy even though she was fucking Melvin. Then more of my manhood was stripped from me when I sucked his cock.

It dawned on me that most of the stripping was done by me. Cindy and Melvin had offered me something new and different and I accepted their gift to me.

"It certainly is different," I chuckled to no one there. I considered what I'd do if Melvin wanted me to have a sex change operation. Would I? Could I? Do I even want that? I couldn't imagine going through life without my dick and yet, I thought how happy it might make Melvin for me to go the distance to be his.

"His. I am going to belong to him."

I thought about how possessive he is of my wife and I realized I was jealous of her. Cindy was performing for Melvin, earning money for him and if that wasn't enough, she had the side benefit of enjoying the company of fine Black gentlemen who took pleasure in her body.

She is everything I'm not and all of a sudden, I got worried. Would I be just some faggot, some freak for Melvin to show off? Would he treat me differently after he fucks me?

Am I jumping to conclusions? I mean he knows I love him and hearing me say that made him happy. But in my heart, I knew I'd never be his one and only. Daddy would never love me.

I smiled when I realized that. "No silly. Daddy is supposed to have as many white women and bois like me at his beck and call as he wants." I could see me working to please him more than the others did. Trying hard to be his favorite.

I looked down at myself. Pink panties, a sheer sexy top. Waiting for my man, my strong Black man to claim me, fuck me, and make me his whore. I shivered with excitement.

I expected Cindy to be with Melvin but was not disappointed when he arrived alone. "For you baby girl," he said handing me a bouquet of flowers. "Just like I asked, baby. You look so sexy, so pretty in your panties and top."

"Thank you, daddy. I was hoping you'd like my outfit. The flowers are beautiful. Let me put them in water."

I pranced away feeling so feminine. My heart was filled with excitement. "Daddy brought me flowers."

When I had my flowers in a vase, I returned to Melvin. I was kind of nervous as I stood in front of him unsure of what to do.

Daddy took me in his arms and surprised me when he bent down and kissed me.

I felt his tongue enter my mouth and his big hands holding my bottom. I heard a moan come from me as my arm encircled his neck. My other hand reached between us and found his cock.

I broke our kiss; I had a question that needed to be answered. "Daddy? Should I get a sex change operation for you?"

Melvin looked surprised. "You'd do that for me?"

"I would if you want me to. I want to please you, daddy, be your best girl."

"Get me a drink, baby girl."

"Comin right up, sir."

I poured daddy a healthy glass of Remy Martin and handed it to him. Kneeling at his feet, I took his shoes and socks off. When I finished, I looked up and saw he was looking at me; studying me.

I pulled his knees together and put my chin on them. "Daddy, Do you want me to have an operation?"

Melvin reached down and cupped my face. Smiling softly, he moved his hand to my hair and caressed my head. "No. I want you to keep your dick, baby. That's what makes you special. A white boi sissy for Black men. I want them to know you've become a sissy for me, a sissy for Black cocks. You know, just like your wife."

"Is that all I am to you?"

"Look, janet, you like that name, don't you?"

"Mmmm, hmmmm," I smiled

"You know how I am. You know how many women I have. You know that Herb wants to be where you are now."

"Yes daddy, I know," I pouted.

"Then you know that me owning a white boi is special for me. I like the power shift that puts me in charge."

"But daddy, you've always been in charge. Even when I was having doubts, I knew you were the real man. I just had trouble accepting that and accepting who I really am."

"Tell me baby girl, who are you?"

"I'm yours if you want me, daddy. I'll be your girl, your whore, whatever you want me to be. I will serve Black men if you will let me. I'll sell myself to your customers if you want."

"Baby, you have the right attitude. Fact is, when I put my cock in that fat ass-pussy you got, and when I plant my nut all up in you, I will own you, baby. You'll become my possession. So you better be sure that's what you want because there's no going back after tonight."

I leaned forward and kissed his cock through his trousers. Then, looking him in the eye I solemnly told him that being his possession, his property is what I want for me. "Belonging to you is what I want and what I need, daddy."

Daddy looked pleased. "It's time baby," he said standing up.

I lay on the bed a short time later and watched daddy remove his clothes. My dick was hard in my panties, my top was on but untied. My nipples were hard as I ran my hands over them. I was ready for the last step in my evolution.

I welcomed daddy with open arms and we embraced and kissed. My hand traveled between us and I took hold of his cock. Like always, when I feel daddy's cock, a little, almost electric shock tingles through me.

Daddy pulled my panties down and I kicked them away. I lay on my back like he wanted. Dady straddled my chest and had me lick the length of his cock. "Get me wet baby."

He moved between my spread legs and raised my hips. "This gives me access to your pussy, baby," he whispered. "It's time I make you truly my bitch."

"Yes daddy, it's time. Please, daddy, fuck me. Make me yours, make me your bitch," I begged.

It felt like his cock was going to split me open, it hurt so bad. But daddy, always in charge, told me how to minimize the pain.

Slowly and gently, he entered me. Daddy used his wonderful black cock to enter his pussy and my soul, my consciousness.

He raised up on his hands and looked down at me as he slowly fucked me. My arms went around his torso, my legs over his calves.

His gaze never left my eyes as he increased the tempo. It began to feel good, then better. I humped back at him, urging him to fuck me deeper, harder.

Daddy sensed that I had passed the point where pain subsided and lust began. His hips moved with determination. As surely as he pumped his cock in and out of me, he also fucked any residual manhood out of me.

When you suddenly realize that you are no longer merely a cock sucker, but in your heart a woman, a change comes over you. For me, that realization began gradually. The more daddy fucked me, the more I understood my role.

Just as the color of our skin contrasted, daddy's deep rich black body on my pale body, half white, partially pink under him, there was also a contrast between us. He was the man. Daddy is masculine and I am feminine. I surrendered to him my manhood and he replaced it with a freedom for me to be his woman.

Later, after he took my virginity, I lay in his arms filled with the knowledge that I was a Black man's possession. I kissed his chest and licked his nipple while he told me how it was going to be from now on.

"Baby, just as pussy is behind you, so are men's clothing. Never let me catch you wearing anything other than women's clothes. Sexy clothes too. I want you to look like the whore you're going to be for me, baby."

"I'd like that daddy," I cooed. "Makeup too?"

"The works baby. The whole nine yards. You're gonna look the part and act the part."

"Yes daddy."

With a spank on my bottom, he warned me. "Black only, bitch. I ever catch you with a white boy, you'll be one sorry whore."

"Even Herb."

"Even Herb, bitch."

Tears flowed from my eyes. "What are you crying for? Daddy asked softly.

"I'm happy daddy. Happy you want me to be only with real men."

Daddy fucked me again that night and once more in the morning securing his claim and dominance over me.

It may sound redundant but my past was behind me now. I knew it. Daddy knew it. Soon, the whole world would know that I belonged to a strong, handsome Black man.

When Cindy came home and I told her what my future would be, she was happy for me. "Babe, you'll be a lot more attentive to those big Black men than you ever were to me. Melvin told me the first time we met that he would make you his prized bitch."

"I went from favorite husband to his prized bitch? How did he know I'd agree to anything?"

"You know how convincing he can be. But all that aside, I think he has a man-crush on you. You know he has no respect for Herb, right? He confided in Linda and me that once he has turned Herb into a complete sissy, he's going to sell him or just give him away."

I was stunned. "Wow. What did Linda say?"

"She really couldn't care less. She's really into Black men now anyway."

"And you? What if daddy wanted to get rid of me? How would you feel?"

Cindy came to me and hugged me. "johnnie, or janet, you and I are on the same path. All we share now are last names and Melvin. He wouldn't give you away just like he wouldn't kick me to the curb. I won't say he loves us; I think Melvin is incapable of love. I do know that he treasures both of us and hopes we have a long future with him."

"Really? He said that?"

"He did. He also gave me some money to take you shopping for your whore clothes."

Cindy and I were like two school girls with a crush on the star quarterback. It was almost like old times as we shopped together. Her experience with her many Black lovers gave her insight on what clothes turned Black men on. I valued her judgement and bought everything she suggested.

Daddy had Linda and Cindy assist me selecting the right clothes and in the application of makeup for my debut as one of daddy's whores.

My wardrobe had been carefully and tastefully selected. Under the tight pink hot pants, I wore crotchless fish net pantyhose. My dick was encased in a clear plexiglass cage. Daddy said he wanted to be sure that the Black men I service knew I was a sissy. Seeing my little dick would be proof, even if I couldn't get an erection.

Without tits, Linda and Cindy suggested I wear a red tube top under a ruffled collar white blouse that buttoned down the front. Instead of buttoning though, it was tied at my waist.

My shoes were 4" stilettoes that took me some practice to be able to walk naturally while wearing.

They added hair pieces to my not-yet long enough doo. Braided and bleached blonde it was complete with braided handles for real men to use to guide me.

My makeup was on the slutty side, just like my wife and Linda liked to wear.

Heads turned when I sashayed in. Cindy was grinding on stage, showing her pussy and giving the old "come on" to the many black men watching her.

My God but I felt so damned sexy.

I strolled like the proper whore I was to become, feeling hands on my bottom as I passed the horny gentlemen. Knowing they wanted me; wanted to feed me their cocks and fuck me made my insides tingle.

I was taken aback when a large hand encircled my waist and I was pulled onto the lap of a large man. He'd been watching Cindy dance and was hard. I wiggled my bottom on his erection feeling it throb against me.

He held me with one hand on my big bottom, the other around my waist. I squirmed against his cock excited by the way it felt on my pussy. "Oh daddy," I whispered in his ear. "Is that big cock for me?"

"How much is this ass gonna cost me, bitch?"

"My daddy said that tonight is free sample night, sir. You can have me anyway you want."

I am unable to describe the feelings, the emotion that tore through me as I led my big Black man to the back rooms. I held his hand as we walked through the club knowing I was where I was supposed to be, where God and nature meant for me to be. Worshipping Black cock and servicing Black men.

He placed me on the bed and dropped his pants. He was hung like a stallion with balls like I'd never seen.

After he graced me with the honor of sucking his wonderful cock and feasting on his nut sac, I had me remove my shorts. "I love that fat pussy white boy. Get on your knees and ready for my cock, bitch."

I was ready too. He used me like the cheap whore I was becoming. Using my hair as a way of controlling me, he spanked my bottom as he fucked me long, fast, and hard. My plexiglass tube encased pecker tried in vain to break free of the confines that denied me the erection I wanted so badly jack off.

I had only felt this aroused when sucking daddy's cock. Changing positions, my Black stud flipped me on my back and dragged my bottom to the edge of the bed. He stood on the floor and pushed my legs back to my chest. I watched as he aimed his cock once more and plunged deep in my ass-pussy.

20 minutes later I was douching my boi pussy like a proper whore and fixed my makeup. My lover had left me pawed, mauled, and filled with his semen. But more than that, he left me feeling better about who I was, better than I had ever felt in my lifetime. I smiled into the mirror as I re-applied my lip stick. "A Black Man's possession. No greater purpose could I have ever dreamt."

By the time we all gathered at our place after closing, my bottom was sore and so was my throat. I had pleasured 7 Black men that evening, all for free as daddy instructed.

Cindy lay on one side and I on the other. Daddy held us in his strong arms telling us both how proud we made him.

Cindy moved in and kissed daddy. I slid down his body and took his soft cock in my mouth. For some reason, my throat was no longer sore. I suckled my daddy until he was hard enough for Cindy to get on top.

I held his beautiful cock as my wife lowered herself on it. Then, as she fucked herself up and down, I lapped at her ass and daddy's balls.

Finished with their fuck, I cleaned both of daddy's precious sperm.

Daddy went to shower and I asked Cindy if she would like to surprise our man. I whispered an idea to her, an idea that she readily agreed was the right thing.

Daddy emerged from the shower to find us kneeling in wait for him. "Daddy," I began. "Because my wife and I both love you, respect you, and would do anything for you, we'd love it if you accepted these tokens of our undying loyalty to you."

With that said, Cindy and I removed our wedding rings and held them out for daddy. "Please accept these as proof of our desire," she said. "Our desire to be yours, your property, your white whores."

Daddy smiled down at us and took the rings. The next day he marked the occasion by having both Cindy and I marked. We each had a spade tattooed our bottoms and a tribal tattoo across our backs just above our hips.

As an added gift, daddy took me to a doctor who prescribed hormone pills that would help me grow small breasts.

Now, a year later I was as pretty as any woman and as per daddy's wishes, I kept my dick. It was a sign of my surrender to the submissive white sissy I became, the property of a handsome and strong Black man.

This concludes this story. I thank all who submitted your ideas. They were all great ideas..

As always, your comments and email are appreciated.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,699 Followers