All Comments on 'The Jail Guard Gets Her Turn Ch. 07'

by SamanthaMeyers

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

A rather unusual, romantically poignant storyline. Have enjoyed getting to know the two protagonists, and this chapter — well, start to finish perfectly paced, unadulterated sex; you certainly have a knack for sharing erotic scenes.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

She is married and has two children who cannot be older than 13 years. It speaks for the ugly character of your protagonist that she risks both without hesitation! People who think and act like this are not people I have contact with. Neither in the imagination and certainly not in reality. These kinds of people are the destroyers of our societies - they are also called "selfish egoists"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can you please add tribbing to the next story?

I love where it is going

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please give us part 8

SamanthaMeyersSamanthaMeyersover 2 years agoAuthor

Before entering into this story let me first address a few of the trolls on this site who proceed to ask, point out or CALL ME OUT, on irrelevant and unimportant questions regarding the character(s) of this story. Let me first assure you that NONE OF THIS is real. This is story, a fantasy, a fictious tale of lust / love written about a woman, who has fallen out of love with her significant other; as he has with her and she has found comfort and solace in the arms of another (As did he). But in her case, with a woman, not a man.

Moreover, the characters portrayed in the series and their actions are based on them… Not the care and welfare of the other components of a FICTIOUS marriage. But I assure you in my mind, and probably a lot of my readers minds. THEY ARE FINE, well CARED FOR, and un-important to the series. More relevant to all of this is the fact that the trolls who can only “sit in judgment” of my writing, who never seem to sit down and write a story of their own, should maybe reconsider calling someone out!

Absolutely and MOST IMPORTANTLY, if you mention anything about the word Child, underage, previous experiences while a youth, having been underage, in High School, etc. etc., the site and its administrative readers WILL REJECT a story involving anything of that nature – AS THEY SHOULD.

SOOOOOO... I am not going to write about something or someone who is not part of a FICTIOUS LESBIAN LOVE AFFAIR… Maybe just enjoy the story and not worry about irrelevant fictious issues. Or even better; if you don’t like it, don’t read it. Find other works of art, stories, tales and published authors with different aspects of life that you may enjoy, fit your needs, beliefs, or your cultural / political views in life.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

None of this is real?

Okay. This movie is not erotic in anyway but is a great example of a character creating real feelings.

(One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest) and the character that stirs real emotions is "Nurse Ratched"

Even today that Character - that is not real - is an evil witch. Just makes people (real people) angry.

The character was written and portrayed really well.

Is feeling angry towards this character wrong? Should watching this character not evoke emotions or opinions?

Pointing out inconsistencies or having certain opinions does not mean that the comment is rooted in animosity or as you say "trolling" - maybe it is these commentators that pay the most attention.

Now - if what you seek is constant praise then say it. That way those who have honest opinions can skip your stories.

Cheers Mate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous