All Comments on 'The Jail Guard Gets Her Turn Ch. 09'

by SamanthaMeyers

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So her kids know? Was the husband a bad dad? They just accepted her change without resistance?

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

For me your story is a different approach to "cheating wives"! But for your own protection you also made the husband a cheater, so that the suspicion that the protagonist is a slut is immediately invalidated. After all, she's just doing the same thing as the husband. Nevertheless, for me your story has considerable gaps in credibility. You mention by the way that your protagonist is married and has two younger children, but in your chapters you slide very quickly to sex without giving us background information, why the protagonist becomes a slut overnight and her career and her family are at risk puts. Above all, I find it unbelievable that the children do not rebel in any way, voluntarily renounce their daddy and come to terms with a "female father substitute" without any problems. And then suddenly she moves into her own apartment and wants her lover to move in with her and she can tell the world that they are a lesbian couple! In your imagination it may work like that, but it does not satisfy me as a reader.

In no way is it credible that she, as a mother and married woman, believes that her family and her friends / colleagues can easily accept her sudden turn from straight to queer without any problems. I would have liked you to have given us more background information on your protagonist's family situation. It's a shame that there is only a halfway satisfactory ending!

Nicole2023Nicole20237 months ago

Hey Samantha, I’m enjoying the story as it is thank you for sharing…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous