The Janitor's Girl Pt. 08

Story Info
They consumate their love. Combined the last 3 parts.
26k words
4.77
22.6k
44

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I combined the last three parts into one.

----------------------------------------

Part 8

Discovered

The days that followed passed in a daze for them both.

Heather's friends sensed something different about her. She was always smiling, always in a good mood. Nothing ever bothered her for long except for the fact that she didn't have much patience any more.

She would go school each day as she'd always had but now she just longed for the day to end. She yearned to see Darnell, if only a glimpse. Her all-consuming need for him seemed almost a tangible thing. She felt hollow and empty when a day went by without him.

The time she spent with Master Feng practicing wushu was different, however. His presence and the intense physical training he put her through calmed and focused her, drawing her away from her obsession with Darnell. There, her focus was on self-control, discipline, mastery of the art... an all-controlling obsession of its own.

But when the session was over and she was toweling her sweaty body dry, her only thought was of Darnell, that soon she'd see him and be with him again. She would flush with heat again at the memory of his hands and lips on her body. With a quick goodbye to Master Feng, she grabbed her things and eagerly rushed over to Darnell's place.

But Darnell wasn't always there when she arrived. He'd still be off at work ... or probably avoiding her. He'd been avoiding her a lot lately.

After they'd woken up late in the morning on that incredible Saturday, Darnell had insisted that what they had done was wrong and that it shouldn't happen again.

"You're young, you're smart, and you have your whole life ahead of you," he had exclaimed. "Why do you want to waste it with me? I don't have anything to offer you. My God, girl! I'm an old man and my job is to clean up your school."

"Besides, where do you think all this will lead?" he gestured widely at them and at the bedroom.

"I don't know, Darnell, I don't know ... but I do know that something that feels so right and so good can't be wrong," Heather replied hotly. "I just know it."

"Don't you think I already know how different we are, how much older you are than me?" she continued. "I also know all the rumors going on around the school about us and, to be honest, I just don't care what anybody else says."

"C'mon, girl," Darnell said reasonably. "Why don't we just both move on? We made each other feel good this morning. Can't we just leave it at that? It's really for the best."

Heather stared at him, her heart in her eyes.

"You're what's best for me, Darnell, whether you like it or not," she replied just as reasonably.

Darnell was nodding his head uncomprehendingly when she wrapped her arms around him and molded her tall slender body to his short stocky one.

Pulling back, she leaned her head down to kiss him softly on the lips and said "Don't worry, Darnell, everything's going to work out okay. You'll see."

From that day on Darnell had tried to avoid her as much as he could. He would wander the school, taking care of the projects he'd been putting off. He stripped and re-waxed the hallways, scrubbed the writing and artwork off the bathroom walls, and did many other things he'd slacked off over the past year.

About a week and a half later, during a break between classes, she saw him go into one of the janitor closets, one of the ones that had another door leading to it from the girl's bathroom. She went into the bathroom and after checking that there were no other girls in there with her, used a copy of the master key she'd had made long ago to go into the janitor's closet.

Darnell turned to look at her in surprise, his hands wrapped around the mop he'd been rinsing out in the deep sink. The room was dimly lit and smelled of musty half-dried mops and cleaning solutions.

Shutting the door behind her, she leaned against it and stared into his shadowed eyes.

"Why have you been avoiding me, Darnell?" she asked him quietly.

Darnell just looked back at her, admiring the curves of her young body in the tight jeans and the proud thrust of her cleavage in the tight-fitting half-open blouse. His eyes drank in every lovely detail of her.

More than anything, he longed to reach out and touch her perfect slender body, ached to run his fingers through her long blonde hair. Yet he also wanted everything to go back to the way it had been before... uncomplicated. As friends, they had kept each other company, they had done everything together. It had been simple and carefree. Now, everything was different.

"I ... I ... I want you to move on, girl," Darnell stuttered softly, looking away.

He finished ringing out the mop.

"I want you to be happy ... you need to find that happiness with someone else. Can't you see I'm not right for you?"

Heather looked back at him, also running her eyes over him and drinking in the sight of him. She knew most people would consider him repulsive but she couldn't look at him with anything other than longing and desire. He made her feel safe and protected, and the mere sight of him made her heart beat madly.

Taking the dirty rag he was using to dry himself out of his hands, she grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him hard. Her lips crushed into his and opening her mouth she thrust her tongue into his. Letting go of his shirt, she wrapped her arms around him and molded her body to his.

Darnell couldn't help himself, he kissed her back just as passionately and as she wrapped her arms around him, he wrapped his around her, reaching back to cup her firm ass with both hands and press her closer to him. She squirmed against him, eager to please him, desperate for his touch.

Their kiss was long, frenzied ... almost desperate. Neither one of them wanted to stop. Darnell finally pulled back but before he could say anything, Heather's hands were unbuttoning his belt and pulling his trousers down.

"Wait ... wait a second," Darnell tried to say as he tried to force her hands away.

She was determined however, and before he knew it, she was on her knees in front of him with his long black cock in her mouth. Her head bobbing fast, she stroked him long and hard with both hands as she took as much of him as she could in her mouth. She moaned in pleasure when he leaned down to touch the tops of her breasts and reached under her clothes to run rough fingers over her puckered nipples. Squirming, she pressed her legs together bringing little flashes of tingling pleasure from her pussy as she worked hard to make him cum. She wished he were down there, touching the center of her wetness.

She wasn't teasing him today. She wasn't in the mood to drag things out. Today she wanted to pleasure him until he exploded in her mouth. She yearned to feel his cock harden, pull back, and thrust forward powerfully in her hands and mouth, to taste the saltiness of his cum, to feel his hands in her long hair as he emptied himself in her mouth.

She was in such a frenzy of lust that less than five minutes later, while she was sucking the big mushroom-shaped head of his cock on the up-thrust, he flooded her mouth with searing hot jets of salty cum. He moaned and grunted as he bucked his hips uncontrollably towards the warm sucking wetness of her mouth.

Choking and gagging, she moaned in gleeful joy ... she swallowed and pumped and swallowed and pumped ... gradually gentling her motions, knowing how sensitive his cock became after a few minutes. Staying on her knees, she continued to stroke him gently, looking up into his face. She was amused and satisfied at how unsteady he looked ... his knees were trembling and his legs kept folding under him so he had to put out a hand to steady himself.

The soft palely-rounded cleavage he had been admiring only moments before was wet with the white globs of his cum that had escaped out of the corners of her mouth, her blouse and bra were in disarray and also wet with his cum, and her hair was mess where he'd entwined his fingers in it, struggling to push his cock as far in her mouth as he could.

"Jesus!" he rasped, glazed eyes fixed on her cum-smeared face.

Breathing hard, he leaned back against the deep sink. He had cum so hard and so long that his balls actually ached. Heather was kissing them gently, cupping them and rolling them around in her hands, sinking her nose deep in his grey pubic hair and enjoying his musky masculine scent.

Heather cleaned herself up as well as she could then headed back to class, not caring that she was more than a few minutes late.

Later that afternoon, after school had let out, they lay naked in bed, arms and legs entwined and their bodies drenched in sweat and love juice. He had spent nearly an hour licking and kissing her into body-shaking, mind-numbing orgasm several times, payment for the incredible blow job she'd given him earlier. Then they just ... talked.

Heather never mentioned the word love again, though they were both thinking it. They both knew how they felt about each other, there was no other way to describe it.

They were the most disparate couple ... truly the beauty and the beast ... though they didn't see themselves that way. She was young, tall, blonde and beautiful and he was 68 ... short, black and ugly. But from that day on they were a couple ... a strange couple, but a couple nevertheless.

They talk rambled but focused mainly on their relationship and its ramifications.

Did they each want more? Should they continue as they were? What if anyone found out? What if Heather's mom found out? Were they now boyfriend and girlfriend?

Most of their questions went unanswered, they just didn't know how to answer them... neither of them had much experience in this department. They decided to take things as they came ... see where they led.

Quietly, intimately, naked bodies touching, heads bent close together, with an occasional kiss or caress, they made a clear and open commitment ... though Darnell initially resisted, insisting that he wasn't good enough for her, that she had to do better. But his heart just wasn't in it ... he wanted her more than he'd ever wanted anything else in his life. Eventually, they decided they were both in it for the long run. Come what may, they were going to be together.

But they would have to keep their romance a secret. If someone were to find out about them, it could open up some doors better left closed.

During their talk, Darnell also told her about some of the strange things that were going on in the school. Someone had locked the door to the chemistry lab and none of his keys worked on it.

"I'm supposed to have access to every room in the school but somebody changed the locks in that classroom," he said, admiring his black hand on her taut white belly, pleased at her body's reaction when he circled his finger around her belly button.

"Maybe they're working on something and they think you're going to mess it up," Heather said breathlessly, arching her back under his touch.

He stopped what he was doing and looked across the room in thoughtful concentration.

"No. I don't think that's it. There's something going on there," he said after thinking about it for a few minutes. "The chemistry teacher has been acting weird lately and I've seen him having lunch with a bunch of students in the cafeteria. There's something about those kids, they're the quiet ones and some of them are pretty smart."

Heather watched patiently as he'd sat deep in thought, then sitting up on her elbows, she turned to prop a pillow under her back, then leaned back and squirmed comfortably into its softness.

Darnell watched as she did so, lab and chemistry teacher forgotten, his eyes were glued to the small pink nipples, to her large, firm breasts that swayed enticingly before his eyes. He reached out to touch one, the soft skin was warm under his work-roughened hand. He squeezed it gently, marveling as the soft spongy flesh resumed its soft rounded contours when he relaxed his grip. On impulse, he kissed each of her hard pink nipples, noticing how her heartbeat and breathing sped up.

He looked up at her smiling face. The dimpled, impish grin on her face turned to thoughtful concern as she ran slender fingers gently over his shining bald head.

"What are we going to do, Darnell?" she asked worriedly. "If anybody finds out about us you could get in a lot of trouble and I don't want anything to happen to you."

"You mean I could go to jail?" he asked calmly. He knew there'd be consequences for his actions and he had resigned himself to them ... whatever they were, they were worth it ... Heather was worth it.

"No, that won't happen. I looked it up, I'd have to be under 16 for you to be charged with statutory rape," she explained. "No, I'm just scared about how some people will react to us."

"Don't worry too much about it, girl," he said, lying down on his side, resting his big belly and his softening black cock on her slender thigh.

Smiling, she reached down and patted his member fondly, then stood quickly and began to dress.

"I've got to get home, I promised mom I'd be home during the week," she said, looking at him longingly. "I wish I could stick around but I've also got to go Master Feng's place to train. I promised him I'd never miss a day."

He could tell she was disappointed, that she didn't want to leave.

"That's okay. You go do what you have to do," he said, though he couldn't hide his disappointment either. "Besides, I want to find out more about what's going on in the chemistry lab. Maybe I'll set up one of my cameras and see what they're doing in there."

He'd gotten his HD cameras and his laptop back from the a few months before, though he hadn't used them for anything. This was the perfect opportunity to put them to use.

"Just don't get caught," she said, smiling her lovely dimpled smile.

"By the way, are we watching movies this next Saturday?"

"Of course, just like every Saturday," he answered. "Are you going to make it?"

"Actually, my mom is going to be out of town all weekend, from Friday morning to Wednesday evening so you can expect a call from her. She's going to ask you to keep an eye on me," she said, laughing.

"It's a date then?" he asked softly. He avoided looking at her as he also got up to get dressed.

She clasped her bra in the front, right under her round pale breasts then looked at him from under her eyelashes as she spun the bra around her ribs, pulling the cups to the front.

"It's a date," she said firmly.

They went their own ways, loose-hipped, relaxed and fairly bouncing in happiness.

It was back to work for Darnell. He hadn't had a chance to finish his duties and he wanted to set up that camera. He was curious about what they were up to.

James Banning, had been a chemistry teacher for three years, though Darnell had rarely talked to him. The guy had always talked down to him, always had a nose-in-the-air superior attitude that Darnell just couldn't stomach.

As he'd told Heather earlier, he'd noticed about a dozen kids hanging around Banning. They would sit conspiratorially together in the cafeteria, stopping their whispered conversation in mid sentence whenever anyone came close to their group.

The other kids started calling them Banning's Misfits. The name stuck.

There was something suspicious going on and he was going to find out what it was. He never considered that it was something serious or harmful.

It's just a bunch of kids and their chemistry teacher so how bad could it be, he asked himself? They're probably making something for a science fair or something. Whatever it is, I'm going to find out what they're doing.

Grabbing his video cameras and a small tool box he kept handy, he left to finish his work and hopefully get a chance to set up the cameras.

He had so much to do that day that he didn't get a chance to set place the cameras.

There was no rush, he'd do it some other day.

Later that day, he got the expected call from Dawn asking him if he could keep an eye on Heather for the week. He readily agreed as he had every time she'd asked him over the past year. He always told her that he enjoyed Heather's company and that she was welcome any time.

Friday came and Heather didn't get to his place until late. She'd far off at an away game so she'd had a full day.

He was fast asleep in his bed snoring softly when she quietly came home. Bone tired, she just unhooked and pulled off her bra, slipped out of her panties and, still in her cheerleading uniform, climbed into bed with him. As she had before, she pushed her butt up against him until he was spooning her comfortably and, as usual, his hand came around, slipped under her shirt and cupped her firm right breast. Sighing happily, she closed her eyes and fell asleep almost instantly.

------------------------------------

Heather woke to the feel of Darnell's stiff tongue flicking her clit, the spasms of pleasure that ran through her body. She responded to the stimulation of his fingers, lips and tongue, waking her in a way she'd like to be woken every morning for the rest of her life. The sensations made her body twist and buck in a glorious series of orgasms that finally woke her with their intensity. She was cumming ... hard. Bright lights lit the world around her, flashes of electric pleasure flared up her body to heat her breasts, her hardened and puckered nipples and deep inside the very center of her.

She reached down and felt Darnell's bald head then reached quickly lower to fiercely grasp the kinky hair on the sides of his head. She pulled him closer to her, roughly grinding her sex against his face, squeezing his head between her trembling thighs. Shuddering in ecstasy, completely lost in her body's pleasure she had no idea what she was saying or what she was doing as she came.

"Oh my GOD! Yessssss... please... don't ever stop... p..p..please... Darnell... suck my pussy!" she begged and pleaded.

Darnell didn't let up. His tongue began to cramp up and his jaw ached from being open so wide for so long and he was all but suffocated by her muscular thighs and the grip in his hair pushing his face into her pussy but he was determined to pleasure her until she begged him to stop.

She finally did so.

"Please, Darnell, stop," she cried raggedly between shuddering gasping breaths. "I can't cum any more. Please, stop... that's enough."

He had licked and kissed her beautiful pussy until orgasm after shuddering orgasm rocked her body, making her arch her back and hunch her sex towards him.

As she lay there, drenched in sweat, chest heaving, breasts quivering when her body shook with tiny shudders ... A quivering shuddering mess ... Darnell kissed her velvety inner thighs gently, then her flushed labia, then the small trimmed tuft of blonde pubic hair, then her flat belly, then her rounded breasts and nipples and finally her parted lips. Breathless and panting she returned his gentle kiss, tasting herself on his lips.

"Good morning," he whispered, kissing her again. He could still hear her muffled cries of passion, they seemed to linger, though the room was now silent except for her gasping breaths.

"W..w..what a way to wake up," she rasped through a dry throat. Her breathing gradually returned to normal and she felt the need for more sleep. She lay there trembling, exhausted, but happy.

"Kind of reminds me of the way you woke me up not too long ago," Darnell said, his white teeth shining big and bright in his black face. "Like they say 'one good turn deserves another.'"

The light coming down the high windows showed that it was still early morning, very early morning. It looked like the sun had just come out.

"You still look pretty tired," Darnell said, concern in his voice. "Why don't you go back to sleep, I can wake you in a few hours if you like then we'll get something to eat."

123456...8