All Comments on 'The Janitor's Girl Pt. 09'

by st0rmbringer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant!!

How you brought the 3 together by weaving Dawn's Family history, Heather's stubbornness and Darnell's simplicity well done.

I trust Heather will confide and include Darnell to save Dawn.

Your next chaprer will be very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a wonderful read. The story line is excellent. The writing creates vivid visuals and flows so well. It has been so wonderful to follow these characters. Looking forward to the next chapter with excitement and sadness since it will be the ending. I have enjoyed your writing and hope for more stores. Thank you.

Joelita_MandasariJoelita_Mandasariover 1 year ago

Excellent! Love the every vantage points approach to this one. And love how Darnell's masculinity is being adored here. It was so hot making me wanting my own Darnell now 😂

The problem is.... When will the next chapter be published? Please don't be too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dawn will become Darnell's woman and Heather will take on a younger black man to start breeding a family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I got that say, even though I was originally not fond of the idea of the mom getting physically involved with their relationship, you did a pretty good job making the whole thing feeling and developing organically, I'm now looking forward how their relationship plays out. Good characterization, so the whole situation doesn't feel too unbelievable and instead fresh.

I think Heather getting pregnant is a given at least, and if the dream is any indication, should be happening more than once.

No idea how far the thing with the mom will go though, but the fact that you have given her some background with older men, I guess it should all fall into place pretty well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

heather getting pregnant is obvious. dawn maybe hooks up with darnell and they become a trio or he introduces her to a friend? possibly a cousin/nephew? as with all things, the end is coming. great story, looking forward to the end of this one and more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very excellent story ,expect another one,thangks !

Joelita_MandasariJoelita_Mandasariover 1 year ago

Where's the next part?

It better be a long story

AzuraDelacroixAzuraDelacroixover 1 year ago

man i really hope this doesnt get abandonded

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

when i second read this story ,i more hope next capater ,please continue new part!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous