The Jezebel of India Ch. 04

Story Info
The Rani send Tara to give a night of pleasure.
2.4k words
4.18
1.6k
5

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

Astride her favourite horse, Badal, the Rani of Jhansi waited with serene patience. She wore her war gear, an open-faced helm and her blade polished bright. Gobinder peered through a telescope to her right and her escort of her trusted bodyguard, also on horseback, three paces behind her. Among the guards sat Deewan Singh, newly promoted to the escort. He too, sat upon his charge scanning the ground ahead with a telescope. His device, formerly owned by an East India Company officer, was old but reliable. The party had been on watch for over an hour. The trap was set and now waited for it to be sprung. Deewan forced himself to focus on the ongoing fight, but his mind drifted with the inactivity back to Tara's touch.

She left his couch at dawn, slipping away naked, her saree bunched in her arms. She had done as she promised and slept with him that night, though little sleep found them. Deewan's forced abstinence had brought his stiffness on twice more that night and once again in the early hours, Tara had done as she promised and mounted him in the first light and had stifled her moans with her hand as she too climaxed powerfully. His prick had been as a freshly forged sword, and her cunny an oiled sheath for him. She had sucked his swollen head in the first crack of dawn, and then with her salvia upon his glans had slipped him inside as she straddled him.

Tara, too had been burning with a desire she had not felt in many months. She wanted this potent and toned man to use her sex. Wantonly and even roughly so she would feel him throughout the day. She trembled as she knelt before the Rani and relayed her night with Deewan,

"He made any demands of me and I honoured your name, Rani," She whispered, careful not to awaken the other handmaids that slept on one side of the Rabi's bed chamber.

The Rani sat up, her loose clothes, accentuating her lovely figure. She too had taken Gobinder to her tower and danced for him. Lakshmi had straddled his prick, at the same time as Tar had been with Deewan. Their love actions were simultaneous, taking their lovers at the same time,

"Did he treat you well?" The Rani asked, still somewhat tired from her exertions. Gobinder had watched her straddle him, but soon his ardour demanded that she take to her hands and knees for him to shaft her hard. Indeed, she still felt the echoes of his pricks' thrusts in her cunny this morning. She remembered the feel of his hot seed splashing her face as he groaned and released his pearl torrent upon her face and lips. Lakshmi wanted his seed in her mouth that night, as the unwanted battle would come that day and deep down, she wanted solace that night and to feel Gobinder inside her and to taste his seed felt so right. She wished, and not for the first time, that she could marry her low-borne lover.

Tara smiled shyly, "His love was powerful, ardent but gentle. I would be honoured to service him again; if that would be the Ranl's pleasure," She smiled again and looked up at the Rani.

"You are a naughty little girl, but yes, you surmise right. If you want to take Deewan Singh as your lover, I have no objection. He will be on my guard on this day with orders to strike down the presumptuous felons who attempt to steal Jhansi from me today. If he survives and pleases me, then you will go to him and allow him to take you to his couch again tonight," The Rani stood, and pulled away her light night attire, revealing her slender naked torso, her breasts firm and upturned delightfully. Her cunny hair was luxuriant, but a faint scent of her own sex's perfume filled the air, "Now, bathe me and wash off the scent of a man from me- for today is of great import and some danger and if I should mee the Lord Krishna today, I want to be washed and perfumed for him," she smiled, hoping she would live a little longer.

The column of mutineers and the cavalry built up a huge dust cloud, that made it easy to seek them out, with telescopes. The Rani saw the mushroom-shaped sand plume and the faint clinking of bridles, horses and marching drums. She pointed to them and called Gobinder to view the enemy's approach,

"Do you see? The Sepoys move towards the valley, in columns, for the approach to the palace, their left flanking cavalry is too thinly spread, and they can't see their comrades due to the dust; that's our point of attack!" She had been taught the arts of war, riding and military tactics and she knew the value of surprise and decisive actions, "Give the word to the infantry and musketeers to move forward to open fire on any that survive our cavalry assault,"

"As you order, Excellence, "Gobinder pointed to a courier, and he bowed his head and took a scribbled note from Gobinder's hand. He sped away and without fanfare to give away their position, the Rani jabbed her mount with the heel of her riding boot and her horse moved forward and her squadron moved with her. The Rani knew her craft and the escort kept a close watch upon her but allowed their mistress to move as she wished. As the cavalry moved cautiously don the tracks hidden by the trees, careful to spread their ranks to minimise the dust from their own horses' hooves. As the cavalry formed up, they matched the pace of the enemy screen of mounted men, and they watched for the raised hand of the Rani to launch their attack. Gobinder formed up alongside his mistress,

"We await your order, My Rani, I ride at your side or stand at your feet. All is as your will and I am subject to it," He smiled and waited for his love's orders.

"Ride with me Gobind, take your sharp sword at strike at my enemies," She whispered, "And go with my love," Her voice barely audible. He nodded and then drew his blade.

The Rani saw the dust cloud drift closer and soon she could barely see her own troops but knew that they would be almost in a perfect position to cut into the line of the Sepoys. The moment crept slowly, but then Gobinder rose in his stirrups and saw the briefest glint of the shoulder arms carried by the Sepoys, and then looked at the Rani for her command. He took his blade and swung it around his head three times and The Rani watched him and waited for Gobinder to settle into his saddle once again.

She raised her blade high, and with all eyes upon her sword, they waited for the signal. The Rani breathed quietly and held the sword aloft and the moment, Gobinder sat back down, she dropped her sword and the cavalry spurred into action.

The attack on the unprepared Sepoys was devastating, without mercy or restraint.

The cavalry struck with unrelenting savagery and soon the infantry guns were heard picking off the fleeing sepoys and the clash of arms as the two mounted warriors attacked each other. The battle was one-sided and over within minutes. The sepoys that survived threw down their arms in surrender and the army of Gangadhar Rao quickly took to its heels and ran. The Princeling himself was soon found and captured and knew he would face long imprisonment. Ghadnar Singh could not be found, somehow, he had escaped and though Deewan took a squadron of the Rani's most experienced cavalry in an attempt to find him, he returned empty-handed and reported his failure.

The triumphant army returned to Jhansi to flowers, trumpets, drums and cheers. The Rani's reputation and adoration could not be higher, but the woman had to force her smile and soon, called a council of war. With Gobinder and Deewan, now elevated to Captain in her cord sat around a large map of districts surrounding Jhansi,

"I fear we have fallen to bad times, "The Rani sat upon her throne, her slender sword against her shoulder as though a crutch, "The English see conflict within our lands as an opportunity and even with our victory, hungry eyes will fall on Jhansi. I wish to remain safe from attack, so with the ransoms of the captains we have taken and the price for the Princeling's return I want the old foundry fires to be relit and cannon to be forged for I fear that they will be needed, " Her beautiful face now thick with frowns touched Gobinder deeply. He hated to see his beautiful Rani thus troubled but knew the words she spoke were true. He nodded gravely,

"I would ask that your Excellence commission a series of border patrols to be constantly searching for new enemies, for I fear that the East India Company will employ mercenary armies," He added. The Rani nodded in agreement.

Silent until now, Deewan added his voice, "Excellence, I would ask that captured sepoys, be given a change of coat. I know some of these men and if you would give me just a little time with them, I can fashion them into an effective addition to your forces and those that cannot, can be disarmed and placed in the fort, as workers, to repair the damages that they caused. I fear we will need the fort sooner than we might suppose," He sighed, "Allow me this task, Excellence and I will forge the men into a force to be reckoned with."

"I give the men's life into your keeping," The Rani nodded, without reference to Gobinder, as she had an iron will but was blessed with a merciful heart. She also knew talent when she saw it. Deewan was quickly becoming a valuable asset and someone she would be able to harness his skills and nurture his loyalty, with Tara's help. The Rani agreed but with a heavy heart. The day wore on until the heavy sultry evening brought its heat. Gobinder had been at work all day, setting Deewan upon his way to the fort with trusted men and a baggage train of supplies. The Rani had also sent Tara with them to be a consort for Deewan and ensure his loyalty. She then waited for her horse master to come to her, in her tower.

Their lovemaking was furious, wanton and not always gentle, with no dancing for him. The battle had released a tiger in Gobinder's loins and Lakshmi burned with the desire of a raging forest flame. He took her by the arms, gripped her and with one hand tore the red and gold saree blouse open. Her breast spilt out and he took it to his mouth, he sucked and nibbled at her nub until her nipple stiffened and swollen in his mouth. With her back arched, she pulled him to herself, held him there then with her own hand, tore the rest of the blouse open, allowing her other swell of brown flesh to be freed.

"Suck my other nub, make it stiff and make me wet for your prick! For this night only, I am your whore!" She ordered him, slipping her hand down and grabbing at his sash, pulling it away. Gobinder felt his jodhpurs loosen, and then with his hand pulled himself free. Now unencumbered, Gobinder pulled away from her nipples and pushed her face onto his stiff prick.

Her mouth was wet, warm and glorious, as she hungrily sucked on his prick, then pulled it out and licked at his swollen glans. She smiled as she devoured his meaty shaft and then suddenly, he took her head and then pushed her onto him and then threaded his prick down her throat. She struggled at first to manage his size, but with her experience with him and her late husband, she could throat him. The noise in her throat was obscene and completely erotic to his ears. His beloved Rani, his princess was now acting the whore for him and Lakshmi, at this moment, was no princess, no state concerns, no anxieties about her people. At this moment she was his woman, she was here to love him and be loved by him. She was here to please him and then to allow herself to be pleasured by him.

She gagged now, loudly and her salvia drooled from her mouth onto her naked breasts, as his prick thrust in and out of her mouth, noisily and powerfully.

"Lie on your couch, and I will plunder your cunny my beauty!" Gobinder pulled out and lifted her by her shoulders and set back onto the couch, spread her legs, and looked down at her cunny. She, as desperate as he was, now provoked him further by spreading her cunny lips open and fingering her cunny and releasing a jet of hot fluid as she shook with a most powerful orgasm,

"Agh...Oh...argh!" She moaned, thrashed and as her stream died away, Gobinder ploughed his thick prick into her cunny, without allowing her any chance to accommodate his size and ferocity, and she loved him now as she had never done. As he plundered her sex, and she pulled him close, feeling his stiff penetration, she felt her desire burst like a flower. As Gobinder lost himself within her, she felt her climax rise again and his feverish thrusting brought him on quickly.

"Laksmi, I... I will release my seed...I must pull out!" He stammered and shuddered. His sense seized with indecision.

"No, My love empty yourself into me! I need to feel you..." Lakshmi didn't care now, she should not fall pregnant, as it would jeopardize her position. Gobinder looked down at the woman who held fast, tightly gripping his shaft with her internal muscles, shuddered, on the edge of a huge orgasm and then suddenly he pulled out and spurted his semen on his love's flat belly and black pubic hair, as his Rani shook and groaned as the hot seed splattered her body and she looked up, her orgasm dying.

"I cannot risk a child, you would lose the authority of your position and that would be wrong," Gobinder collapsed onto the times as Lakshmi rolled over and stood up.

"I would have carried our child, but I know you are right, my love." She scurried around and picked up the shredded saree, " I will see you again before dawn,"

End of Chapter Four.