The Jezebel of India Ch. 03

Story Info
The Rani send Tara to give a night of pleasure.
3.5k words
4.11
1.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three.

Ghadnar knelt at the foot of Sadashiv Rao, the small, podgy moustachioed princeling crouched on a round flat throne,

"With my Sepoy's your victory will be assured!" Ghadnar beamed with a pomposity that rivalled the English armies that marched across India. He looked to the right and left of Rao. He knew the princeling wanted nothing more than to supplant Lakshmi Bai or the Rani of Jhansi. He had been envious of her installation as the regret as her husband died. He was outraged that he, the nephew of Maharaja Gangadhar Rao should have been granted the throne of Jhansi but was ignored. The day that the Rani had been proclaimed had been a terrible one for the servants of the princeling, as he had struck many, propelled ornaments from pedestals, and roughly abused one of his minor concubines, which resulted in her taking refuge in the women's quarters in fear.

Then Ghadnar Labbi Singh came to his court, promising his sepoy army to usurp the Rani and be installed as the ruler. Of course, Ghandar had his motives for toppling the regent of Jhansi, apart from the gratitude of his princeling, he desired Lakshmi Bai even more than he desired the late wife and daughter of the Garrison Commander. Her beauty invaded his dreams and even when he spilt gold into the hands of whores in the city below the palace of Gangadhar Rao. They tolerated his rough hands and lack of gentleness. He would pull them, spank their round behinds, push them to the ground, and force them to suckle him, then slapped One of the high-class establishments that refused his custom and that raised a storm within him he threatened to burn the brothel to the ground but the Madam of the House soothed him with a very special and particular woman who could manage him in the bed chamber and he vented his anger upon her body. He wanted the Rani, he wanted her beneath him and succumb to him. He vowed to keep the Rani on a sliver chain in the Jhansi palace, naked at all times, and he would take her any time. He imagined fucking the beautiful princess on her flat cushioned throne, perhaps Gangadhar Rao would give him the palace as his own. He would be a true power and rule with an iron grip, that befitted his view of power. He would fill the rooms of the palace with all manner of women, large breasted native whores would recline next to slender white women from Europe. As his fevered imagination took flight, he imagined Lakshmi being fucked by multiple men, whom he invited to his court. He imagined her as the most submissive woman, who would beg for the power of his prick every night. Even his smile crept across his face as he waited for the princeling to gather his balls and agree to attack the bitch. Finally, Ghadnar looked up, his attention now recovered, the Princeling had found his courage and reached for his tulwar sword, which gleamed in its scabbard golden and bejewelled.

"Let us gather the forces of my host and reclaim my kingdom, so rudely snatched from me!" Gangadhar Rao stood and jumped lithely from his throne and landed barefoot. His court erupted in cheers and applause and the Sepoy General stood and cheered too. As the party left the audience, Ghadnar bowed lowly and made his excuses to attend to his troops. He was met by Deewan Raghunath Singh, one of his men who had joined the mutineers as they left the fort but took no part in the massacre. He looked at the overwhelmingly joyous visage of the 'General' as he walked rapidly down the sunlight veranda towards their waiting horses.

Ghadnar chuckled, "We have the fat princeling on our side and with our men, we will march on Jhansi and take the palace from that haughty bitch and then...then I will tie her to her throne, tear off her saree from her and fuck the bitch!" He laughed loudly and mounted his horse. Deewan Raghunath did not laugh, he did not like this 'General' and he certainly did not like the idea of assaulting the Place of Jhansi. He had simply joined the mutiny and helped to overcome the company garrison, then headed out of the gates on horseback to hunt down the escaping gallopers that threatened to alert the forts in the other districts. Upon his return, he first saw the oily black smoke of fires, and then the red blood of the massacred men and women. He took no part in it but was smeared with their blood so he threw his lot in with the Sepoy mutineers.

"The Rani is no fool and has a strong mounted force, you know that!" He warned Ghandar. He respected the Rani. He knew, as many did, that she was trained in horsemanship, the skills of the slender Asi sword, the barachha lance and was a markswoman with the Indian musket. Although now little better than a bandit in the eyes of the nobility, he respected the woman.

The 'General' spat in disgust, "Any forces that whore can muster will fall before us. We have over three hundred armed infantry and with the mounted forces of our princeling, there will be little if any resistance!" His buoyant attitude was irritating and Deewan knew that this expedition was already lost. As The General sped off to gather his troops and deliver another one of his rousing speeches, Deewan stopped on the outskirts of the camp. He looked at the ragged collection of mutineers, no longer a disciplined force, but more a collection of dirty, ill-fed and ill-equipped men, who would do anything for their next purse of coins to spend on wine and whores. He turned his horse away and in a sudden change of heart rode away to Jhansi and the court of the Rani.

After three days of riding, he hailed the night watch dismounted and waited for the watch commander to approach him, his way was before him and he knew he was right to betray the oncoming army, even if it cost him his life.

"I am Deewan Raghunath Singh, a former lieutenant in the Star Fort of East India Company and I have grave dispatch for the Rani!" He cried out. Within minutes, a barely dressed Gobinder came down to the valley gate to question this turncoat himself.

"You are a mutineer and a brigand, what dispatches that you bear will be false and of little interest to the Rani," He muttered.

"I am nothing to the great Rani, and I was a mutineer, but I took no part in the massacre. I bring grave news of the raising of a mutineer army under the command of Prince Gangadhar Rao!" Deewan knew that this intelligence would be taken seriously.

Gobinder nodded gravely, Prince Rao had been most vocal in his indignation at her ascension to the Jhansi palace, " The Rani will want to hear these words from your lips!" With no moment to waste, the men were escorted up to the palace and once in the audience room, the Rani walked in, with her hand-maidens holding lanterns to illuminate her passage. Gobinder and Deewan looked up, the flickering light took nothing from her beauty. Taking to his knees, Deewan waited for her to be seated and Gobinder approached and whispered in her ear, then took his place at her right hand with his blade unsheathed and his body tensed for action. Deewan, with his blades, removed, the news he carried was of great value and the Rani listened intently,

"The Sepoy leader, who fancies himself as a general, has sold himself to Gangadhar Rao who desires your throne and palace. He has given the three hundred sepoy garrison men to add to his cavalry and armed men of foot. He comes to you in great triumph and expects a great victory. To you, Great Rani, there is the greater danger, the Sepoy 'General' Ghadnar lusts after you and promises to take you in chains and use you as the lowest whore!" Deewan repeated his former leaders' lustful promises to his men.

"Watch your tongue, Deewan slaughterer of innocents!" Gobinder growled. Deewan shook his head,

"I took no part in the massacre and slaughter, though to my shame, I took your money and marched away. I have asked for nothing, no promises and no gold. I fall on your mercy but if you take my worthless life, at least I will greet Kali with my soul clean," Deewan lowered his head, expecting the kiss of the mighty right hand of the Rani.

But no blade fell. The Rani considered the news,

"Stand Deewan Singh. I believe your dispatches and I give you the chance to stand at my right hand, with my cavalry when we meet this army," She glanced to her right and saw Gobinder nod in agreement and set his blade at rest.

"I will serve you faithfully unto my death, My Rani!" Deewan stood and bowed deeply again.

It took a full day, to assemble the Rani's forces. She had issued her orders with only an hour's conference with Gobinder and her other captains. Deewan was absent from the discussions but had been installed in quarters and given food and wine to refresh himself. Gobinder visited him privately and discussed the disposition of the forces they expected to face and then satisfied, opened the door to leave,

"Tomorrow, we march to meet Rao's forces, and this adventure might end your life as surely as my own blade. The Rani, however, is merciful and generous and has sent you a gift, to make your last hours in this world pleasurable, This is Tara, " He opened the door and in stepped the prettiest of the Rani's handmaidens. She was no more than twenty-five, her saree was as red as blood, her bejewelled neck and forearms thick with yellow gold and her eyes made up perfectly with black kohl. Her face was young and her body was a dancer's lithe frame and Deewan felt his heart flutter and his stomach lurch, for he had never seen such a desirable woman. With the door shut, the girl looked down at him and smiled a sweet smile, took the sistrum from behind her back and shook it as she danced before him.

As she danced, she shook the instrument in a light rhythmic manner with one hand and with the other she drew her fingers across her eyes, drawing his attention to them. The deepest pools of brown that sparkled caught and held his attention as she then took her free hand to her saree pleats and pulled them loose revealing a luxuriant bush of black hair, that glistened. The gold chain that sat lightly on her hips caught the light and then soon, her hand unbuttoned the blouse, which fell away to release her high pointed breasts that shook delightfully, with upturned brown nipples.

Deewan watched the dancer, took up each item of clothes, and brought it to his nose. He drew in her sweet perfume and the sharper tones of her own sweet odour. The young dancer swayed her hips and then stood before him, placing the sistrum upon the couch on which he sat, and stood still. His eyes were level with her black pubic hair and she looked down, she used her fingers to part her cunny lips for his attention. Deewan licked his lips, his black beard shining with droplets of his own sweat on a sultry evening and then leaned forward to lick at her cunny. The dancer brought her own hands up to pull him onto her pubis and allowed him to drink her in. Soon, Deewan put his hands upon her buttocks pulled her to his mouth and kissed her deeply.

With his wet tongue probing her deeply, the young handmaiden's knees buckled and she crumpled upon the couch muttering sweet nothings, urging him on. Deewan needed little urging as he knelt and then undid his jodhpurs and freed his stiff prick for her attention. Without asking, she slipped to her knees and he slipped back onto the couch and she kissed his leaking glans greedily, gripping his shaft firmly, his member stiffening further. She slipped the prick into her mouth and bobbing down upon it, she let it slip into her throat. She withdrew him for a minute or so, allowing herself to breathe and then went to licking at the long strings of saliva that she left on his prick. Deewan watched her lewd act, enjoying every moment until his arousal peaked, and he then took her head in his hands, bucked his hips and drove his prick in a steady rhythm. The girl accommodated his thrusts, heralding the thrusting that he would give to her cunny, then eventually satisfied, Deewan slipped down and kissed her. Her mouth tasted of his prick and he savoured it. Settling her back on the couch his mouth found her nipples and he suckled each one desperately, straining to make them stiffen and make them swell at his lips. She moaned and shifted, as his fevered suckling brought a little pain to her, but she knew he was too excited, so she helped to soothe him, by playfully taking each nipple from him and smiling, slowing him down and replacing it,

"Slowly my horse master, slowly," She soothed, her eyes were liquid and her lips rich and ripe. Her breasts quivered and her breath was heavy with her arousal. She looked at his tight, toned physique and she felt a warmth and a wetness growing for him. He was not her first lover, she had taught to pleasure the nobles or men of import. Her arts were formidable, and treasured, but Lakshmi refused to let her join the concubines, she loved her friend and would only sanction her trysts directly.

Deewan took her admonishment and attempted to slow his arousal and consider her pleasure. Soon, she reclined on the couch and with legs wide, she guide him to her cunny. Her arousal was quite evident, as Deewan shuffled to let his mouth lick at her cunny lips and taste her dew. Her thick black pubic hair brought her potency to his nose and as he used his tongue to force her apart, she moaned quietly, and muttered,

"Use your fingers, to explore me, my handsome horse master," She cooed. She knew the love words to stir a man on, having been taught the love words and how to use her mouth and lips to fulfil men. She had lived in a quiet village when her mother hurried to her one day, as she was cooking for her younger brothers, who sat arguing over some game.

"The Great Palace is looking for girls to serve in the Maharaja, go and put on your best saree and come to the well!" Tara did as she was told and once there, she joined the line of other girls. She was by far the most lovely, strong, lithe, and sweet. The Courtier, sent to select suitable girls for the palace, found her immediately, and upon agreeing a price with her mother, she packed her tiny bundle and walked in line to the palace gates. Barely 14, she was a vision and dree admiring eyes from the other servants and envy from the female serving girls. Upon joining the serving girls, she was trained and instructed to attend the new wife of the Maharaja, Lakshmi.

At once scrubbed clean, dressed appropriately and shown how to make herself up, she was installed in the retinue of the Rani. Lakshmi, young herself found an immediate and intimate friendship with Tara. The two women became inseparable, and Lakshmi petitioned her husband to make her new friend one of the cohort of handmaids. Wanting to please his new bride, the Maharaja agreed straight away and had her further instructed and preened. Tara's own natural beauty is now shown, eclipsed only by her mistress. Lakshmi even took her to her bath and grew to become Lakshmi's confidant and friend.

Tara was there when the Maharaja called for his bride to come to his couch and afterwards, she would minister to her mistress, when it was time for Tara to be taught the arts of love, it had been Lakshmi who helped her to her husband couch and gave Tara as an anniversary gift. Laksmi cradled the young beauty, as he husband prick spilt her hymen and once the trifle had been surrendered was shown the glories of love with a ma. Whilst pregnant with her child, Laksmi would ask Tara to soothe her husband's ardour. It was then that Tara's lack of children, despite her nights with the Maharaja, showed that her womb seemed to be barren and empty and that she would not bear children. After her tears, Laksmi helped her find her way within her household and prayed that Lord Krishna might bless her with a child if he wished it so.

Now, she watched Deewan stroke while his gentle fingers found her tight sex and rubbed her swollen bud, causing her to buck and shiver,

"Oh, my horse master, you have me trembling at your touch!" She cooed, a clear invitation for his proud prick to split her open and plunder her depths. Deewan smiled, and threaded his swollen prick's head to her cunny, wiping her love juices upon his head and then slowly pushed his prick into her, "Ohhh, slowly my horse master, slowly!"

Deewan halted his penetration, allowing her tight lips to spit for his swollen intrusion. He was no virgin, having been in the sexual company of whores since his early days as a raw recruit. She had been large, possessing a large flabby backside and generous breasts. Being inexperienced, she simply suckled his young prick, which surprised her with its girth and length and then mounted him. Being a virgin, Deewan spilt his seed quickly, but the whore simply smiled, wafted him away and awaited her next client. After this rude sexual initiation, Deewan was much more selective in his choice of girls.

But none matched the skill and beauty of the young woman beneath him. He inched his prick into her and soon, with her legs bent against his best, his rhythmic trusting brought a suffusion of potent sensations that threatened to bring him to his orgasm too quickly. He pulled himself from her, but Tara swiftly reached forward and gripped his ball sack, stemming the potency of his arousal.

"It has been a long time, my beauty," Deewan confessed, "I have never been in such a congress, as I am now," He smiled shyly.

"Oh, my horse master, you do me a great honour and it is my mistress's wish that you find pleasure before the great battle that will come. Come fill me again, and if you excite too quickly, I will take you thus and we shall share our love when the time is right," Tara smiled. With Tara's patience, Deewan mounted her once again, his prick, hard and wanton. His thrusts were careful but strong, and brought the young woman to her first shaking climax,

"Oh my love, you make me tremble!" She strained, her voice tense and then she let out a huge satisfied sigh, " Arghhh...my lovely man, you make me a woman now!" Her voice quavered. As she recovered herself, she slipped off his prick and sucked him stiff once again and then pulled him to the couch, and straddled him. She let him watch her slide down upon his prick, inch by luscious inch. She closed her eyes, giving him such an erotic sensation,

"It is time you filled me with your seed!" Tara cooed; she wanted him as much as he wanted her. She rode him fiercely, and as she did, Deewan caressed her firm breasts, with his fingers pulling insistently on her brown nipples. Their sweat now, made their sex slippery and wanton. Tara's hair swept across her face, as she thrashed and pumped his prick into her cunny hole.

"Call me Deewan!" He asked, wanting her to know him as a man and her lover.

"Oh Deewan, I cry inside me. My cunny needs your seed, fill me!" She pumped harder and then stopped as she felt the familiar twitch of a prick inside her and then the hot ejaculation of Deewan's seed, "Oh Deewan, you honour me!"

Deewan grabbed her hips and emptied his balls into her cunny, with a spasm of powerful spurts. She sat still upon his stiffened member and felt the seed dribble from her, her skin glistening with beads of her efforts, "Tara, you make me a man again. I..." He stammered.

"Hush my lovely horse master, we will sleep this night and when you are restored, I will mount you again," She smiled and finally slipped off his wilting prick, and dipped a finger into the pool of pearl liquid, then licked it clean.

End of Chapter Three