The Job Offer

Story Info
Mother & Son relationship changes; leads to a different job.
39.5k words
4.5
89.2k
165

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers

This isn't the job that I wanted but was given/asked to do on behalf of my family. You see my family are all vampires; yes, I know what you're thinking but I am not one of them. Oh, before you go there, I am not hunting my parents or siblings. In fact, I am ok with them being vampires; even though I am a 'Normal' human, they still love me. In short, I am the black sheep of the family. This is my story. My name is Samuel Harrington III, my father is the second. We grew up upper middle class. I am the youngest of three siblings; both of them are way older than me by 12 years.

Both of my brother and sister work within the Firm that my father runs. When I get old enough, I will work there too. I had a normal life. I was a lanky kid growing up and got bullied a lot but once my parents found out, it miraculously disappeared over night. It was really weird the next day; every bully whether it's in elementary, junior or high school would apologize for their behaviour and asked for my forgiveness. Totally weird, right? As I grew up, I didn't fit in; I wasn't into sports, instruments or anything. They classified me as a nerd/loser. I didn't have lots of friends but that all changed when I got into high school. Every teenager, are sat down in front of their parents and told about the birds & the bees. But my parents were different, they told me what they were all along, vampires.

After I was born; my parents were turned; first my father then my mother. They loved us so much and had to learn to get their needs elsewhere. My early years, I can't remember but I believe the maid raised me till I was 6 yrs. old. Not 100% sure, could be the butler but someone raised me while they dealt with their urges. Once they could handle their appetites, the family prospered. They finally found a middle man that they could bribe or have in their back pocket to get them bagged blood. On rare occasions, they would feed from 'Normals', who either want to be a feeder for a price or in hopes to be turned one day.

Anyway, I getting off topic; they both shared that they are indeed vampires but still loved me. They said that once I reach a certain age, you can be turned if you want it. Now being turned comes with a lot of benefits: immortality for one, increase senses and strength, and privilege to work at the Firm. They also told me that both my older brother and sister have been turned. It was quite shocking but the little details here and there made sense. Hmm, that's why my dad works evenings; They always draw closed the curtains and we hardly went anywhere during the day. I never thought in a million years that my family were all vampires. I asked questions, of course.

Am I the only human in the household? Is the maid/butler a vamp, too? Well, they had to be truthful and said, "Yes, you're the only human in the household. The maid/butler are minions of sorts. We tried to keep them human, but the 'Secret' is daunting to keep; so it was better to turn them to minions and told their families that they passed away to keep their silence. Now, we aren't horrible people; we asked them prior to turning them into minions. We offered a settlement to their families for lifelong servitude. It's like an insurance payout for death of sorts. They're easily controlled as long as they wear their silver necklaces. They don't need food or sleep, but they need our blood once in a while to keep ticking."

"Any other questions?" They asked.

My mind was like a fog, but everything about my childhood kept unravelling behind my eyes. Lots of things just clicked, but I asked about those bullies I had growing up. They both turned to each other and shared that they indeed handled it. Depending on the day, either parent would go to the bully's home; sneak in and scare the living shit out of them during the night. They would use their power to suggest that they be a better person and apologize for their behaviors. They said that it was fun to do; especially picking them up with one hand and seeing their eyes bug out & scared shitless.

Silence. Both of my parents looked at each other and wondering if they have to interfere with my memory of the details. This is a big thing to drop on a teenager's shoulders and wonder if he can keep the 'Secret'. I know what they were thinking and as my mind cleared, I said, "Cool!"

"Really?" They both said sarcastically...

"Yeah, it is. Sorry, a lot of things were clicking in my head; so many clues, but left unnoticed." Looking at both of them, Sam continued, "Finding out that your parents aren't normal but in fact vampires is totally 'Cool'. If vampires exists then that opens the doors to other super naturals as well, right?" He stammers...

Sam's father then says, "We're both shocked that you're handling this really well, son. We had a lot of discussion on whether to come out or wait till you were older. We didn't want to hide this from you any longer."

"Mom, Dad, I am not worried about my life, per se. If you wanted my blood, you could've taken it at any time, but you didn't. Deep down, I know that the both of you love me very much. I love you guys as well." Sam says with heart.

Their son's response shocked both parents and hits them hard in their so-called hearts too. They both smiled at him. Mom reaches out to her son, grabs his hand and says, "We love you so much. We did things to protect you and wanted you to have a normal life. As you get older, you have a choice to make. Either you turn or not, won't change how we feel about you. You are our flesh and blood. We will always be here for you." They also shared that since I was ok with this that they would be upfront with me in the future.

That brings a smile to my lips, hearing that they still care and love me. With that said, my father said it was getting late, and it was time for him to head to the office. I hugged them both and wished them a goodnight before heading to bed.

As time went on, so too things went at home. I rarely see my father at all and mom stopped getting dressed. She slowly stopped wearing clothes altogether but parade herself by wearing lingerie or teddy's around the house.

It was tough to see your voluptuous mother exposing every asset by walking around in lingerie. I would constantly try to refrain from looking at my mother in that way, but that left me with blue balls. I asked her many times, "Can you please put on some clothes and/or cover yourself up with a robe or something?"

She would wave it off. She would just smile and tease me about it, saying: "It's okay to be turned on. You're a growing young man; it's ok to be attracted to your mother. It makes me feel good, a compliment of sorts, that I can make you, my son, hard. Since the turning, my body has been tightened in places."

She goes on and shares, "Oh I guess I should share with you that your father and I have an 'Open' relationship within our marriage; hence the reason you don't see him too often."

With that, she steps closer in a blink of an eye, standing a foot away from me. My eyes try to look her in the eye, but they travel down her body. I can see the tiny straps on her shoulders struggling to hold up her voluptuous breasts up, not a 100% sure, but I bet they are DD/DDD at least. Her breasts are pushed together, showing a deep cleavage. The black teddy is sheer enough that you can make out her big areolas that are sporting taunt nipples; holding them at bay by the tight fabric. As you look lower, you can see that she is well toned with slight abs of steel and even lower than that, a dark & tiny black landing strip just above her sex. Damn, she is definitely hot, but it's also your mother. The first word that comes into your mind is: MILF, but again you try to your best to control yourself. It's your mother and you can't think that way.

She reads my body language well. I am fighting to stay cool but her being so close, though... I am losing it. She breaks the silence by leaning forward and whispers in my ear: "It's okay. Wearing lingerie all day makes me feel sexy. I miss your father's attention. I see your frustrations when you look at me. It makes me feel sexy for one and two, desirable; hence why I keep wearing lingerie in the house. I wear it for you." As she looks up into my eyes.

"Sammy, I am here for 'All' of your needs." As she looks down and gazes at the big bulge pressing against my pants. She sees I am well endowed, and its length extends past my belted pants. She licks her lips, then reaches out with her right palm and strokes my shaft. Her hand rubs it up and down, but then grabs it. It's very thick, and a little moan escapes a bit when she is feeling me up. She then says, "Do you need any help with this?"

Her rubbing feels so damn good; I am struggling to stay strong. I want to throw her against the wall and have my way with her. She is playing a dangerous game here. Just making contact like this; changes our so-called relationship. I want to give in, but someone has to have standards; I guess my mother's went out the window. I understand she has needs but gosh, check out Tinder or hit up a bar. However, it is flattering that she wants me. My heart is racing and I am so close to shooting my load. I do something that no other would do. I take a step back and say, "No, I can take care of this- myself."

She is slightly heartbroken, but smiles and says, "Suit yourself. You know I love ya (as her eyes look downward) but I want to love ya- more." And with that, she turns around and walks back to her room. Normally she can get there rather quickly with her enhanced quickness, but walks slowly to entice him more. She smiles to herself; knowing the teddy shows a little more of her thick ass and the sway of her hips is tantalizing. She knows that it's a game of sorts. He won this round; he showed that he is much stronger than I but one day he will let his primal urge take me.

Sam slowly watches his mother head to her bedroom; seeing her cheeky teddy rise up, showing the thick swell of her buttocks and the sway of her hips is breathtaking. He tries to keep his composure but his brain is screaming "FUCK" why did you turn her away? She wants you and yes, it's incest, but look at her. She is a goddess with needs. The screaming continues, but he slowly turns and heads to his bedroom to relieve himself. He turns on his computer and checks out some porn, but it doesn't help. He then just thinks about his mother standing in front of him. And lose himself in the pleasure of stroking his massive cock. Pumping it up and down; grunting as he gets closer and edging ever so close. Then it happens and shoots a massive load onto his floor. Thinking it's relieved; he lets go but it still standing tall.

Sam continues to stroke more, imagining that he throws her against the wall and presses his cock against her ass. He then slides it against her up and down so she can feel what effect she has on him. He then unsnaps the piece of the teddy where her sex lies and inserts his fingers. It's a shock to her, but she smiles. She knows she is totally wet for him. He then slides off his pants and she can feel his heat pressing against her cheeks. She bites down on her bottom lip before he slides into her from behind in one go. Shoving his thick cock deep into her cunt.

The shock alone sends her into a frenzy and into a small orgasm. God, he is so big and meaty. She struggles to contain her vampiric side. Her canines elongate, but let's him take control. She knows he is just a 'Normal' and not a vampire. She knows she could hurt him if she took control of the situation. A whimper of an orgasm takes its course. When he slides out, she feels the loss, but then he thrusts it back in deeper, sets her off. She presses against him, driving him deeper into her. The pace is slow, but she encourages him by reaching around with her right hand and grabbing his ass. Her nails elongate and dig deep into his flesh. He can feel her need and then increase the pace, driving into her over and over. His left hand is reaching around and playing with her hooded clit while the other is up and grabbing/squeezing her right tit. She loses herself but stays in control. She moans with each thrust into her.

She screams but says, "Harder, baby. Give it to me. Show me you want me."

He imagines that scenario as he pumps his cock up and down. His cock is a raging piece of steel and needs more stimulation. He continues to imagine that he is fucking his mother as his second orgasm gets ever closer.

She is laying on her bed. With her enhanced hearing, she knows he is stroking his cock. Also, she can smell his load of cum on the floor. The fight with herself is real; she wants to leave her bedroom and be there for him, but all she can do is listen to him while she plays with herself. It's been so long since she felt someone inside of her. Since he is the only male living at home, of course, her need for him would escalate. Why does his father's job take precedence? She knows about his other trysts and allowed the open marriage, but she doesn't know if she can control herself with anyone with her other side. She knows she could control herself around her son, but she doesn't want to make another mistake by taking a life. Fuck this need.

Suddenly, she hears him grunt and shoots another load onto the floor. His semen is so fucking strong, her mouth salivates and wonders want it would taste like. She moves her fingers faster and feels her releases. She moans hard into the pillow as she thinks of her son. They both silently clean up their messes and go about their business.

Time moves forward, and Sam makes a new friend. He just moved into the neighbourhood mid January. Met him at school; shown him the ropes and walked him through his classes. A general friendship formed. He informed her about it and said that he will bring him over after school. She, in fact, covered herself a bit by putting on a silk robe over her lingerie when Sam's friend was over. It hid significant amounts of skin, but it still shown her taunt nipples and her legs. Sam introduced the two together; it went well. However, when they were alone, Sam's friend Robbie informed Sam that his mom is a total MILF and that you are so lucky to see a masterpiece every day. Sam knew he was right, but it bothered him sometimes.

As time went on, Sam's mother increased her sex appeal/innuendos; she would drop something intentionally in front of him and bend over to show her cleavage and see her amazing breasts just hang there for a time. There is this one time, when the butler was away on a mission, that I asked mom to cook me something. She would bend overlooking for something in the fridge but give me a full view of her sexy upside down heart shaped ass. I would be literally so close to her, imagining my hard cock in-between those buns. I tried very hard to push past this, but many a days behind my closed door; masterbating it away.

Graduation came and went; no surprise there. I was looking forward to going to college and majoring in business. My goal at the time was to fulfill my parents' high hopes of turning and working for the Firm. I worked hard in school but also worked hard on myself. I started working out and getting thicker. Some girls on campus noticed, but still I was a loner there. As for life at home, it was increasing difficult to be around my mother. She would wink, stare and grunt when I was walking from place to place. I remember that scenario back in high school about my mother; well it fact it happened pretty close to it.

She saw I was stressed and agitated. She was concerned and asked, "Sam, are you okay? You look stressed/agitated? What's going on?" She was in one of her new Teddy lingerie, and it had scalloped edges in such a way but this one barely supported her massive breasts and shows a lot more from the back (T-back, showing off her glorious white heart-shaped ass).

I won't lie; I struggled to be within her presence. I explained to her that finals were coming up; and that I had so many things to do prior, like a group project and a report that is due soon.

She tried her best to calm me down by reaching up and pulling me down into a peck/kiss and giving me a long seductive hug. I tried very hard to keep my distance to not let her know how very hard I was for her, but with her strength, she pulled me closer cause I could feel her nails dig into my back as they trailed downward to my waist. The feeling alone was exquisite, and I was close to popping. Feeling her nails dig in and claw her way down my back sent a sensation down my spine to my groin. I had to grind my teeth to stay put and not move. She then pushed against my chest a bit and looked up and said, "Remember, I am here for your needs. Anytime." And with that, she turned around and walked to her bedroom.

I stood my ground for a bit, watching her ass jiggle and taunting me to follow. Something in me just clicked and was tired of these sexual confrontations. I gave in and followed her to her room. I didn't run, but lingered a bit behind her. As I entered her bedroom, she turned around with a smile on her face, but I had none of that. I grabbed her shoulders and turned her around, then pushed her against the wall. Her outstretched hands slow down her decent. Sam was right behind her; pressing himself against her. His intentions shocked her, but she smiled internally; perhaps someone in this family has dominate traits. She tries to say something but is cut off.

He says, "Shush, I am so tired of your games of teasing me with your body. I put up with it day in and day out; I tried to be a dutiful son and not embrace these thoughts, but I can't." As he grinds his harden cock against her ass.

She can feel his size and the heat emanating from his pants. Instantly she is wet and bites her lip waiting on what will he do. She hopes he is brazen enough and take her. She waited so long for this and hopes that it will happen tonight.

He slowly lowers his pants; exposing his harden member. Feeling that skin on skin push him close to losing his resolve. The coolness of her butt cheeks sends a slight shiver from his cock to the rest of his body. He takes a moment and says, "I am tired of your antics; I don't have the strength anymore to keep masterbating to you in my room. It's time to take my needs to the source." And with that, he grabs the thong strip and pulls it upwards, which separates her vaginal lips apart and place pressure on her clit.

Feeling his warm, rock hard cock pressed between her cheeks sends her into a tailspin, but to feel the pressure of her thong against her genitals immediately shocks the hell out of her, but she starts to cum ever so softly. Standing on her tiptoes, her slight orgasm rocks her; so far, so good. He is showing his strength and makes her proud; she is eager to have him in her but tries to control the beast within. She wants him to take charge. No, she needs him to take control of her. She shudders against him; she feels her wetness for him drip down and/or slide down her thighs.

He can smell her aroma and feel the wetness slightly as he presses into her from behind. He loses control of reasoning and embraces his primal need. The strap itself either comes undone or breaks apart between her legs. Now he grabs his cock and moves it between her lips to get it so lubed and ready to slide into her. He places it at her entrance and says, "You wanted this? Then TAKE IT!" And with that, he shoves his entire cock into her pussy in one go; shoving 8 inches into her tight sheath.

Instantly, she can feel all of him; God, he is so much bigger than his father and thicker. His cock is reaching depths, which she has of yet to feel. She lets out a moan and then it hits her. A very hard orgasm hits her. She cums so hard that her nails extend and dig into the wall to keep her steady.

Her mind is exploding with stars and her teeth elongate, but again she controls herself and lets him steer her.

Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers