The Job Offer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing him leave depresses her a bit. She feels warm around his prescience and now she feels cold even under the hot water. She then takes the time to lather up and clean herself from head to toe. Spends and an extra amount of time cleaning her asshole of all his cum before exiting the shower. She dries off with a towel and walks back to her bedroom and retrieves the terry-clothed robe off the floor and places it back on before exiting her room. She then heads to his room that's across the hall. Once in his room, she sees he is in his boxers, laying on his bed. She slides off the terry robe and places it on his chair before joining him. She slides and cuddles up to him and enjoys each other's company. Her head rests on his chest, as well as her left breast, while her left leg wraps over his. She loves being close to her Master; it makes her feel safe and loved at the same time.

He caresses her back and the sides of her breast; feeling content of having his slut next to him. Questions in his mind form and then proceeds to ask them. He then says, "Baby, are you happy with our dynamic?"

Looking up at him, she says, "Of course, Master. Why do you ask?" Sounding concerned.

Hearing her answer warms him but says, "BDSM, stands for bondage and discipline, dominance and submissive, & sadist and masochism. Seeing the shackles downstairs got me thinking. Do you want to try some bondage and discipline? I am happy with what we have, but if you're interested in trying other things, I hope you let me know."

The thought has crossed her mind, but the past has a way of bringing up terrible memories. She knows that being a vampire, she can heal relatively fast from the torture as long as she has blood close by. As of right now, she feels that one day she will ask for more, but for right now, she is content. She then says, "Master, I am content for right now; I enjoy what you do to me. One day, I might ask for more, but for right now, I am happy."

He nods his head as he takes her answer in; this next question will come out of the blue but wants to know in the future. He then asks, "Since I can't be a vampire, what if some other super natural thing makes me into something else? Will you still want me?"

This question takes her aback, but slowly she answers him by saying, "Master, nothing is going to change you. Not while I am at your side, but if you change into something else; I know you will still be Sam, my son & dominate that I love. It would be tough in the beginning, but I will still serve you, Master." She then moves upwards and gives him a kiss on his cheek before settling back down

"Do you have questions for me?" He asks while they are cuddling and being open with one another.

She thinks for a bit but says, "Not questions per se; we have to order more stuff for your job. Still waiting for some orders from Amazon, and my gear hasn't arrived yet. While you sleep, Master, I will look into purchasing those other items you mentioned. I suggest you head back into the gym and continue to get stronger until a job becomes available. Once a job comes up, I need you to come up with a call sign of sorts for yourself. Something to reply to these requests. Do you have any ideas on what to call yourself?"

First thing that pops into his head is Top Gun; a call sign like: Maverick would be cool, but he is no fighter pilot. He strokes her hair with his fingers and says, "Hmm, that's a good question; since I am technically doing this myself and having no expertise or training in this field. Perhaps I should call myself 'Ronin'. A samurai without a master. Deep down, I know I won't be alone; I have you close by and in my ear. I will consider you my Trinity to me as Neo, but I am not using guns to kill vampires. Blade would be cool, but I am far from Wesley Snipes' version. I think 'Ronin' suits me well." He relaxes a bit and slowly drifts off.

She slides and moves on top of him. Begins kissing him to wake him up. The kiss is chastise a bit, but it brings him back to wakefulness. The kiss deepens and the hunger for one another rises. She rolls onto her back and he follows and devours her. From her lips down her neck to her collarbone. She feels his lips take her left nipple into his mouth and savours it. Suckles it and pulls on the nipple, making it excited and taunt. He doesn't focus on just one, but does the same to the other as well, but takes his time to enjoy her right nipple. Feeling his hot tongue circle her areola before sucking and taking the nipple into his mouth has her grabbing the sheets for stability. His tongue is sending electric heat to her core and her legs open up for him. Her pussy salivates in anticipation of him. What will he do this time? She wonders.

He enjoys suckling on her nipples and on what they do to her. He continues to kiss and lick down her abs to her mound. He can feel her eyes on him and wonder what will he do. Part of him would love to thrust back into her and be home once again, but a hunger creeps within him that needs to satiated. Looking up and into her eyes, he settles between her legs and starts licking her pussy with his tongue. Immediately she shudders from the caress and still stays open for him to continue to please her. She has definitely accepted him as her Master; continuing to lick and devour her sweetness. He slowly begins to increase the tension and build her up to orgasm. Licking her folds and then suckling on her clit, driving her mad. Delving into her channel and licking within and tasting/teasing as he goes. She squirms but doesn't move away. She will give me her pleasure willingly. With a couple more circles around her clit, her orgasm hits and she begins to spasm as it takes hold of her. Kissing her thighs, he moves on up and then plants a kiss on her lips.

One good turn deserves another; she roles over and pulls down his boxers and caresses his cock with her lips. Taking her time to kiss, lick up his shaft before slowly taking him into her mouth. Licking the bulbous head before bobbing up and down on his shaft; taking little by little of him deeper down her throat. She gags a bit but finds her rhythm. Continues to use her tongue to stroke and lick the underside of his cock. As her hand strokes him, she bobs up and down with her lips. She feels him getting thicker and continues to tease him. She felt his hands on the back of her head. Soon he is thrusting his cock deep into her mouth and down her throat before a guttural cry escapes his lips, "Fuckkkkk". Soon, he is shooting a load down her throat and then pulls back so he can fill her mouth with his cum. She swallows it all because she is a good cum slut. After the last shot, she continues to draw and stroke upwards to pull the remaining cum out of his shaft and into her mouth. Satiated, she kisses his head and covers his cock with his boxers. Cumming has made him relaxed and now he is sleeping. She moves upward and kisses his cheek. She whispers to him, "Sleep Master, I will wake you up when dinner is ready. I leave you now." She rolls over and onto her feet; stares at him, feeling content. Six orgasms to his three; good odds overall. Her heart and stomach are happy and a warmth spreads throughout her body. She thinks to herself, 'I love you, Master.'

Sam sleeps soundly for over 3 hours and slowly wakes up to notice that his slut is no longer with him. He slowly rolls to the side of the bed and ponders for a bit. Thinking to himself, definitely enjoys using his slut for all his needs, but definitely needs something else to occupy his time. Perhaps she is right. I need to stay active and keep conditioning myself for upcoming threats. With that, he drops to the floor and does some push-ups. He does a set of 15 and then rests for 30 seconds and does 2 more sets. Winded and a little sweaty from the workout; he dries off and heads downstairs in search of his slut and to see what's for dinner.

Climbing down the stairs, he stops midway when he hears a sound coming from his mother's room. When he looks up, he sees her standing at her doorway in her terry-clothed robe again. He then says, "Have you been busy, baby?"

"I have, Master. I have done some research and gained more stuff that we talked about earlier. Ordered a cargo van and placed an order for computers and gear for it. Checked the bulletin board, and it hasn't posted anything yet. I know you're feeling kind of antsy and need something else to do; that's why I suggested working out. If you like, we can run scenarios and try to increase your efficacy in getting a clean hit of attack if you like, Master." She says with some concern.

Sam nods his head and says, "Sounds like solid advice. Perhaps I should set up a schedule for myself and start training; like workout every other day and do scenarios when I am resting from the gym. Instead of doing cardio those days, I will train with you; i.e.: cardio training of sorts, lol. So, any idea for dinner?"

She smiles down at him for taking her advice seriously. She then says, "While you were asleep, I asked the maid to prepare something for you; I believe she cooked, roasted pork chops with green beans and mashed potatoes. You can get started; I will be down shortly to join you, Master."

Smiling up to her and whispering, 'Thanks baby. Will see you soon.' and with that, he heads downstairs to eat his dinner. A feeling of warmth spreads all over from what he said as she watches him descend. She turns around, makes her way to the dresser to change the terry robe for some lingerie. She loves how it hugs her curves and adds a little spice for her Master. Before she leaves, she slides on her silk kimono and ties it off. She heads downstairs to join him for dinner.

Dinner was delicious, and the small talk was good as well. Picking up his plate and utensils, he places them into the dishwasher. Once tidied up, they both go to the living room to watch some TV and to cuddle. They enjoy each other's company and soon time flies. Turning off the TV, Sam stretches, then looks down at her and wishes her a good night. He heads upstairs to his bedroom to unwind and get some sleep to start a new day and to train.

His alarm goes off at 5am, waking him up from a deep sleep. He rolls to the side of the bed to turn in off; shock befalls on him. Did he set it last night before crashing and there is no slut waking him up either? He shakes his head and doesn't remember setting it. Getting out of bed, he dresses and grabs his duffle bag of gym gear and heads downstairs. As he nears the bottom, he sees her coming from the Study; they stare at each other for a bit. He says, "Morning Baby, I missed you this morning."

Smiling back, she says, "Morning to you too, Master."

Seeing a drop of red on her face, he speaks up and says, "You have a little something there." Pointing to her lower lip.

With a swipe of her index finger, she cleans the drop of blood from her lip and then sucks on her finger innocently. Tasting the blood on her finger has her fangs drop. She tries to contain her hunger and the beast within. She pulls her finger out slowly and then smiles up at him, showing her what a drop of blood does to her. And then says, "Thanks."

Seeing her clean herself, licking her finger and showing fangs, stirs his primal nature and his cock slowly becomes semi-rigid. With a smile, he says, "Do you usually feed before coming upstairs and waking me up in the morning?"

She bites her bottom lip with her right fang. Looks down but then flutters her eyes up at him and says, "I like to get my fluids early in the morning to start my day." With a wink.

Instantly, his semi-rigid cock is solid with need; he wants to give her additional fluid for her needs. He contains himself, but says, "I bet you're missing your other fluid this morning." With a grin.

She steps forward and runs her hands up his chest. Looks up, licks her lips, and says, "Yes, I am definitely missing it, but you need your strength, Master. I will be here afterwards if you need me to drain those fluids after your workout at the gym." She says with a smile as her hand slowly slides down his chest and grabs his cock.

Damn, she knows how to work me up to a frenzy. He bites his own lip and wants her down on her knees, sucking him off, but she is right; I need my strength. God, the turmoil running through his head, needs vs. workout; he controls his urges but pulls her close to him. He gives her a hug and a passionate kiss but breaks it off to whisper in her ear, "Never change, slut." And with that, he nibbles her earlobe and reaches around to grab her ass to feel it and to pull her closer so she can feel how solid he is for her. He lets go of her and takes a step back. He knows he needs to leave soon or he'll be fucking her in the foyer.

Clearly shaking a bit from his closeness and feeling his hardness on her belly with his hands over her backside. She can clearly see him fighting the urge to take her right there and now. She feels the same way, but being a vamp, our movements are relatively slower to be picked up by the human eye. Her inner slut is in turmoil as well. The need to be dominated and used is too much, but the willingness to serve is higher on the list. She reigns her inner slut but can feel her wetness running down her leg. Fighting with herself and screaming 'FUCK' in her mind; what he does to her, physically and mentally. Knowing that he'll be back encourages her to refrain from her urges and also he needs to train to survive. She knows this job will be tough on him. He needs to prepare and to do that, she has to let him go. She then says, "You better get going, Master. I will be here when you get back." She says with a smile.

Nodding his head, he agrees with her. She isn't showing it, but feels that they are in the same boat. They both want to pounce on each other right here and now. He knows he needs to work out and get ready for the unknown that lies with this job. He reaches down and picks up his bag and heads to the door. Before he unlocks the door to head for his car, he turns around and says, "I will see you later, baby."

She turns around and waves, 'bye'. She wanted to say something back, but nothing comes out in time. Rubbing her thighs together to control the flow of her wetness from sliding down further, she feels a kind of dirty and decides it's time to take a bath. To clean herself up and perhaps relieve some tension. It won't be the same, but her need is just too high at the moment. Running up the stairs, entering her room, she slowly slides off her garments as she goes to the shower. The heat and the pressure of the water do wonders on her skin; soon her fingers travel over her left breast, caressing and squeezing it before settling on her nipple. Rubbing and pinching it sends electric heat to her core and soon the other hand descends to play with her clit to send more. Soon her fingers are slowly entering herself and moans escape her mouth. Her brain is thinking of him entering her; thrusting his big, thick cock deep into her. Damn, the feeling of him filling her pussy up with his thick cock drives her further and soon she cumming. She is happy to take the edge off, but there is nothing like the real thing.

She finishes cleaning herself and goes to the basement and takes some items out of their cases and set them on the counter for tomorrow's cardio workout. She takes out the vest, a titanium spike, and his gloves. Once they are laying out along the counter, she proceeds to go back to her laptop and check on her orders.

Sam spends about 90 minutes at the gym working on upper body and arms today. Cools down with a run and takes him some time to calm himself down. It's been a while since he has been at the gym and it feels invigorating. It was a smart move to come back and get ready for the job ahead. Feeling mixed emotions still, he is glad that she didn't devour him this morning. He knows in his heart that she will always be in his corner, cheering and being there for him. He just has to step up and build a career out of this job. Granted, it's not a Monday to Friday type of job; it has its pros and cons like any other job out there. It will pay more and there will be down time to train/play. As for the cons, well fighting/surviving for one, and two, killing. He knows the first will be the hardest, but with money trickling in; he can hire teachers to train him better & to make easier choices. Time is not to dwell on this now. It's time to head home for a shower and possibly to play.

By the time he gets back to home, it's been over two hours since he left for the gym. A smell of breakfast is waiting for him as he opens the door. He makes his way to the kitchen and finds that there is a bowl of oatmeal, a plate of sausage links, bacon, and toast. He reaches for a glass and fills it with ice, cold water and sits at the breakfast nook and chows down.

She slowly makes her way to the kitchen and sees that he is indeed eating his breakfast. Seeing him bulked up from hitting the weights makes her smile, but seeing him warms her up. She watches attentively but then says, "Did you have a good workout, Master?"

Smiling between bites, he says, "I did. Focused on upper body and arms today. Thanks for having breakfast ready for me when I got home."

Shaking her head, she says, "Thanks, but the maid did all the work; I know how important it is to have food ready right after a workout, especially protein for muscle rebuilding."

Waving her over, he wraps his arm around her waist. He stops eating for a bit and looks at her and says, "Perhaps not but the thought and execution of getting it ready for me when I got home, that's what matters. I love how you take care of me and my needs. I just hope that I take care of yours?" Rubbing her lower back and buttocks as he spoke.

She smiles at him and says, "You do, Master. More than you know." And with that, she leans forward and kisses him softly. It's an intimate kiss, but she doesn't linger. He needs to eat and finish his meal.

The kiss influenced him; it restored his earlier need for her. It might not be as strong when he left, but it gets his heart pounding for more. He motions her to sit down next to him since he is close to finishing his breakfast. He tries to continue to eat, but looking at her body language tells him she has other plans. Food is important, and he fights himself to finish before leaning over and devouring something else entirely. He finishes and then clean up after himself, then heads upstairs to take a brief shower. She joins him, of course, and soon passion ignites when her hands finish cleaning him off.

Their lips intertwined and tongues fighting for dominance. His hands caress and mould over her body while hers, are on his shoulders and neck, pulling him down. He grabs her buttocks and lifts and opens her up so his cock is at her entrance. He eases her down and impales her by sliding his thick cock deep into her. Immediately, she shudders and cums hard; it's just like how she thought about it earlier, but way better. He can lift her and continue to drive himself in and out of her while she is cumming.

She clings to him, pressing her breasts against his chest and wraps her legs around his for support.

Part of him wants to slam her against the wall and drive into her, but another thought changes his mind. He lets go of her buttocks and pulls out of her.

She instantly misses his thickness within her, but knows that he might have other ideas brewing in his mind. Sure enough, she is right; he turns her around and comes back into her from behind. Grabs her waist and hammers into her hard; driving her quick to a new orgasm. As she basks into this warm cocoon of pleasure, he stands her up so he can nibble on her neck and shoulder and play with her right breast. The sensations of his hand playing with her breast/nipple drive her harder and a moan escapes her mouth. Soon she is screaming as his cock hits her at a different angle. It's hitting her at her G-spot and rubbing against the upper walls of her channel. She loses control and slowly arches her back to need more of him, either in or on her. Her hands reach back to comb his hair and bring him down on her shoulder/neck. The arch also drives her ass backwards and sinking his cock deeper into her. Another orgasm hits her and its way bigger than the last.