The Job Offer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drags his cock out of her throat but continues to stroke him; she then says, "Since I am more that your cum-slut, and we are partners... I, ah, figured. I, ah, try to wear clothes again. As partners, we need to work together to get ready for your new job. Plus, after you blow your load down my throat and get breakfast, we are going to spar today and practice staking." As she continues to stroke me. Then says, "Another reason, wearing nothing while sparring would be a distraction for you, Master; I know you wouldn't focus properly while sparring and we then resort to fucking each other into submission. Truth be told, I want that, but I also want you prepared, Master; hence why I am wearing clothes." Her inner slut takes over and starts her ministrations and continues to pump his cock to cum.

He is so close to cumming but says, "That's smart, Baby-girl. We should focus on the task at hand to get me prepared for my first job. I am with you. I enjoy filling you up and using you for my needs, but as partners, we need to focus more." And with that he loses all self-control and begins moaning, 'Fuck, I am cumming!' and then shoots his first couple volleys down her throat and then she pulls back a bit so he can fill her mouth full of jizz before she swallows again.

After the pulses of his shaft subside, she continues to suck and pull the remaining jizz from his shaft. Once she's satisfied, she licks the crown and places a kiss on top of its head and says, "Yummy". She then slaps his legs and says, "Time to get up, Master. Time is a wasting."

Sam takes a deep sigh, feeling sated but sleepy after the morning wake up call. He throws back the covers and slides out of the bed to get dressed. One good thing about having her wear clothes is how they accentuate her curves. Those yoga pants just enhance her heart-shaped ass; especially when she bends down. Fuck, he is getting a chubby in his shorts. Taking another deep sigh, he tries to focus...FOCUS, ugh.

Following her lead, he heads downstairs to the kitchen to eat his breakfast of oatmeal, 2 slices of toast with jelly and a glass of juice. She wants to watch eat his meal but feels like she might be a distraction. So she says, "After your meal, meet me downstairs, Master." And with that, she leaves him to it.

He wants to consume his breakfast and meet her downstairs in a hurry, but eating too fast isn't a good thing. Sam pauses and takes time to enjoy his meal and his own thoughts. Of course, he is thinking about his slut/partner in a variety of unique positions, and a smile comes to his lips. However, it saddens him for thinking about her that way; it's fleeting but should focus on the priorities at hand and that is the job, and then taking care of her needs. Taking a deep breath, he stands up and places his dirty dishes into the sink and heads to the basement.

As he descends the stairs, he sees her with his vest on and standing on a mat that surrounds the basement floor. Curious, this wasn't here when he last visited the basement. He then speaks up and asks, "When or where did the mat come from?"

Smiling at him, she then says, "I measured the floor the other day, and they delivered the mat last night while you were sleeping. I wish we could spar outside, Master, but I can't, and this is the best thing for you to train."

Sam makes his way to meet her at the center of the mat. He squares himself up a few feet away from her. Clearly, there outlined sorts of where to stand with red tape; looks almost like a sparring mat for martial arts or something. He waits patiently for instruction.

She then tells him that today, they will spar/practicing on how to kill a rogue vampire. Then informs him, she has no training in hand-to hand combat or martial arts but did some research on where to viably hit/stake your rogue properly. First, she shows him how to stand properly by having one foot slightly forward than the back one, cause this shifts your center of gravity. If you stand up perfectly straight, you are easy to push- over.

Now majority of times, you will be indoors fighting these rogues. Everything around you is a weapon to hurt. You will carry an arsenal of weapons to help increase your odds of a successful kill, such as 3 titanium stakes, a hunting knife on your waist, a boot knife in your boot, and last, your sword.

As for hurting or slowly wearing the rogue down, you have in your arsenal are taser gloves, UV flashlights, titanium handcuffs to subdue and your blood. Believe it or not, you will have the sun at your disposable but you have to either pull down the curtains or break some windows. If you lose your weapons, try using your surroundings as a weapon to get the advantage before searching for your weapons to make the kill shot.

Now the kill shot is on the left side of the breastbone/chest and it's between the 4th and 5 rib. Once you are in the area's vicinity, the titanium will do the rest cause it will burn. You have a couple of seconds to drive it in for a kill shot. It will take time to get close to the kill shot. It's like hunting an animal; you won't get the perfect shot at the beginning. You will have your misses, but again, titanium burns and it will slow down your target significantly.

She motions him to stab her, slowly and every time he tries, he misses the target cause she moves either away from the stab or turns her body to deflect. Now she does stress that you have another way to fight your target, and that is information. Remember, they just died and have little information about themselves. Information can buy you some time to distract them to do some harm and/or to get a kill shot. That's where I come into play. Plus, help keep you on your toes to stay alive.

She also informs him that the more you practice, the better you will be in the field. She then says, "Again, you probably know that your first kill will be the hardest, but it will get easier. I will be with you every step of the way."

Now what if's; you think you got the kill shot but they are thrashing and fighting to get away. It's not a kill if they are still moving. Either try again, or the best thing to do is use your sword or the titanium wire and take off the head. Once the head is separated from the body, they're dead.

Each kill will be different; some will be easier than others, depending on how long the rogues are alive. The longer they have been up and moving, the harder they will be. However, information about their past lives will disorient them a bit. Hopefully, this won't happen, but if you get a cut, your blood will really make a rogue skittish and don't want to be around you. Lots to think about.

For the first hour, she encourages him to stab her slowly, either properly or underhand. After that, she suggest him try using a knife or a stake to get the feel of the weapon and practice hitting the kill shot. Then she insists on increasing speed and velocity. He's a little hesitant, but she insists plus informs she is indeed wearing the stab proof vest and she is faster than him. They spar for a couple of hours; sometimes he gets close but others, he misses or tossed into the mats.

Sam is worn out from sparring and being thrown into the mats. At first it was nice being in her presence, but as time went on, it became a game of cat and mouse (where the mouse was always winning). He knows she is putting him through some paces, but overall, she is an excellent teacher. Wished he had more time to train with professionals either growing up or now, but have to make money first.

Seeing him winded; she decides they take a break for lunch. Once rehydrated and got some calories in him, they are back at it and, with time, his shots are getting better and better. She then thought of something else they could do to pass the time. She takes Sam to each part of the house and gets him to use his mind on using different objects to slow/hinder your opponent and/or help with the kill-shot. It becomes a game and helps him to figure out or MacGyver the situation a bit to win.

After that, they discuss tactics. Yes, looking for a kill shot is best, but if you can't find it, then stabilize the opponent to get one. Stab them either in the shoulder, in the wrist to attach them to the floor or wall, or in the chest somewhere. Once they are freaking out trying to get away from the burning titanium, they will open themselves up for you to get the kill shot.

She then stops for today but asks, "What do you think, Master? Did it help you? And do you have any suggestions for me?" With wonder.

He smiles at her and gives her his opinion. He then says, "I am very impressed with you today, partner. You gave me a lot to think about and I think it helped. I wish we had more time to train, but felt that it was educational. You are an excellent teacher; plus you made it fun." And with that, he gives a small clap and then a hug.

They call it a day and he orders out for dinner for himself. She stays and watches him eat. They talk about their day and what's on the agenda for tomorrow. He informs her that tomorrow will be leg day; it will be a tough and gruelling workout. Then he asks about what she has plans and she informs him they will deliver the van tomorrow; plus a lot more shipments have arrived, like her clothes, flashlights, a Leatherman Multi-tool, disposable overalls, etc.

Tomorrow, if you have time, we should slowly refit the van to make it look like a utility van with odds/ends. Install some plastic UV screening for me, a desk, chair and have everything wired up to work within the van.

He thinks that will be a lot of work but then suggests that will wait for the van and see the inside first. Get a rough idea and then send it to a friend of his to custom make it for them. Like add some shelving on either side for gear, then behind that, insert a UV Skirt for protection from the sun rays; retrofit a table/desk for you to work on that has power at your fingertips and on the opposite side of that, have a seat/harness for you to sit while we're driving. Sounds like a plan?

She then smiles up at him and says, "Sounds better than doing it ourselves, and it would be a professional job. As John "Hannibal" Smith would say, 'I love it when a plan comes together'."

Sam is dumbfounded, but asks, "Who is John Hannibal Smith?"

She cringes but then retorts by saying, "He is a character played by George Peppard and the show was the A-team; it was on during the 80's. Oh right, I forget, you didn't grew up in the 80's; best TV show. I was in love with Dirk Benedict, who played Templeton "Faceman" Peck. Those were the days."

Smiling at her, he's shocked but again they are from 2 different eras. He then shocks her by saying, " I guess I should look it up and catch up. Perhaps you want to reminisce a bit with me tonight?"

She smiles back and says, "If you can find them, they perhaps you can hire The A-Team. Sure, I would join and educate you about the show if you like."

He smiles back and says, "Sounds like a date. I will search the web and see if we can watch an episode or two."

Sam searched and found the series on Hulu and they both watched 2 episodes of the A-Team, cuddling up in the family room. For her it brought back plenty of memories, but for him it was shocking how they made their own weapons to fight the bad guys and use guns that killed nobody but definitely left their mark; totally remarkable. Overall, he had a blast spending time with his partner; it was a totally different feeling to spend the night with someone and just enjoy their interests and not have sex with them.

As for her, she enjoyed spending time with him; sharing about her past and really connecting with him. Of course, she would love to have him dominate and use her for his needs, but the time shared was worth it. In her mind, they're becoming more than just a dynamic but more like a couple.

For the next couple of days, Sam continues to work out and afterwards spar; trying to increase his muscle memory in getting the kill shot. The van delivered on time and then sent to be customized. They will pick it up shortly, then load it up with everything to make it look like a utility van and then put all the bells/whistles on the hidden compartment for her.

Once that's completed, she asked him to put on the gear to feel it out and be more familiarized with it. Getting into the suit was tricky, but easy to do. The vambraces, cuisse, and collar armor were self adjusted. As for the chest harness, it was Velcro'd in. With everything on, it felt like he was carrying an extra 20+ pounds of weight on his shoulders. Working out would help with this problem, but to move fluidly will be tough. To get used to the weight, he has to wear a 30 pound vest with his cardio sessions and around the house to get used to it. Once he is confident of that, then wears it when he spars. Training will be tough, but you can overcome it; just going to take time.

When he isn't training, they still enjoy each other's time as a couple; sharing and teasing each other. They still take time to play and have sex, but it's low key for now. Until the day has finally arrived, a posting.

She informs her Master that they added a new posting to the bulletin board this morning while he was asleep. The posting itself is a kind of vague but it lists the rogue's name and address but not who bit them. She then says, "Are you interested in taking the post?"

Feeling kind of antsy and nervous; he can't put it off forever. He nods his head and tells her to accept it. Once accepted, all the information is at your fingertips. She reads all the information to him.

• Rogue's Name: Stacy Jenkins Age: 27 Location: San Fernando Valley

• Occupation: PT Nurse Activities: Parties/clubbing, Feeder for the elite

• Sired: Eliza Harrington Date of Change: 3 days ago

When she gets to the last sentence of the information, she's shocked. She takes a while to say it, but says, "You won't believe who her sire is; it's none other than your sister, Eliza. Says, she turned her 3 days ago. So it seems she will pay the bounty on this kill."

This is shocking news but I guess anyone can make a mistake, including family. He takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly. He takes a moment but asks, "Is there a time limit and what's the bounty on this kill?"

She then says, "The time limit is sensitive. You have two days to complete this task; if you complete within the timeframe, the bounty is $30k, but if you don't get it done, then the price drops. Again, additional kills listed at $5k. Oh, there is a PDF file attached to this dossier. My guess is, it's information about the rogue prior to being bitten, Master."

Sam then tells his partner in crime to download the PDF, and provide a short briefing of her life prior to being turned. He will meet her downstairs while he prepares something for himself for breakfast. 10 minutes later, he is eating a blueberry muffin, a banana and fruit juice to drink. He hears her spiel of her life. She has a boyfriend that lives with her from time to time, a David Pierce. A struggling artist; hopes that his big break will be soon; with the help of Stacy's friends. She has no pets but has interests in skiing, skating, running and long walks on the beach. He's shocked with what he is hearing and asks, "What the fuck, is this a dating profile for her or something?" Wondering out loud.

She laughs but says, "I added: the long walks on the beach. I thought it was funny."

He motions her to come closer, then he reaches out to her, bends her over and spanks her ass, then lets her go.

Granted, the spanking didn't hurt at all with her vamp skin, but the thought of it turned her on. She says, "Mmm, I miss this part of you, Master. It's too bad we have to go to work cause I am literally dripping with anticipation." She says with a deviant smile.

Fuck, he only did that to tease her a bit, but who is the one that got teased? It's him. Cock jumping to full erection in seconds. Damn, she is right; we have to go to work. Perhaps after when the job is done and successful. He finished his meal and cleans up his mess. Then motions her to get dressed and to meet him in the basement.

She takes only a few minutes to get dressed with her vamp speed. She is excited for a multiple reasons; first kill, working as partners, and seeing him all dressed up makes her wet. She takes one more look in the mirror and then heads down. It takes her a few seconds to fly down 2 flights of stairs. She see's him finishing putting his shoes on but still has his shirt, vambraces, collar and chest armor/vest left to put on.

She makes a comment, "Aren't I supposed to be the slow one?"

He gives her a look but then fakes laughs. He says, "I have lots more gear to put on and I don't have vamp agility/speed. Just a regular 'Norm' (With a smile)."

She sees him stuffing in his shirt but moves closer to him and says, "I don't mind that you're a 'Norm''; you are one hot and sexy one at that (as her eyes scan him from top to bottom; bites her bottom lip in approval). Plus, you are the one that I love, Master."

He continues to get ready and asks, "What are you wearing behind your trench coat?" Sounding curious.

She smiles and says, "It's a surprise and I will show you once we are upstairs, Master."

Guess he better hurry. Putting the last of the gear on; he feels good. Part of him feels like either Stalone or Schwarzenegger getting ready for battle. Probably more Stalone cause he wears black mostly when he goes to battle. He grabs his backpack, that contains his other gear like flashlight, razer wire, taser gloves, and his disposable overalls. The backpack helps hide the titanium sword that attaches on the back.

Her eyes never leave him; constantly running them up and down his body. Damn, he looks 'GOOD'. She thinks to herself, if she was still human, her heart would beat so fast right now. Forget about Blade, Master looks way hotter. She licks her lips and says, "You look good, Master."

His retort is saying, "I feel good, Baby."

"Before we head upstairs, I have something to give you. It's something small, but when you're in need or in a pinch, then this will help." She presents him with a leather rope necklace with a silver vial pendant to him. "Inside, the vial contains a couple drops of my blood. If you ever get hurt bad, drink it, and it will heal your wounds. I only gave you a couple of drops of it. If I gave you more of my blood, then your libido would be sky high, but with you, Master, you have no problems there." She says with a smile. He bends down and allows her to put it on him.

He unbuckles his collar and his shirt and places the necklace inside for safekeeping. He then re-buttons his shirt and snaps the collar back into place and says, "Thanks for the generous gift; I guess I have a little piece of you close to my heart always. Thanks again, Baby." It's a considerate gift and will treasure it.

She then says, "You're welcome, Master. I hope you don't have to use it, but again, it's better to be safe than sorry. Plus, I need and can't lose you, Master." With some concern.

He then retorts, "I completely understand. I feel the same way with you, Baby." He then leans down to bring her close and places a kiss on her forehead. They then break apart and look at one another for a bit.

They make their way upstairs, and his thoughts are wondering wants underneath that trench coat. He knows it will be hot; something that will surely make his cock hurt on the way there. Once the bookcase is in place, he reaches for her and turns her around and says, "Show me!"

She smiles at him and slowly unbuttons the coat and grabs the edges with both hands and opens in up with a "Surprise!" She is wearing white leather boots with 2 inch heels that forms to her calves perfectly. Underneath that, she is wearing white spandex/cotton blend yoga pants with a solid white satin laced corset that supports her 36 DDD breasts well.