The Job Offer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smile forms on her lips, and Sasha takes off her clothes. She then says, "Yes, Master. I understand. Thank you, too." All clothes are off her body, and she slowly walks over to the bed and leans forward, ready to devour his cum and to lick Heather's desirable body.

Seeing his slut take off all her clothes gets a rise out of him. Fuck, perfection is at its finest and she is all mine. Seeing her all smiles and walking over to the bed slowly makes his cock rise a little further. He walks over to stand next to her and slaps her ass. He loves his slut and the slap itself makes her happy, too. Walking over, he takes his right index finger and scoops up some of his cum and then walks around the bed to her deposit it into her mouth. Once it's there, he closes her mouth and then looks down to his slut and says, "Go." Slowly, he sees his slut's tongue dart out and lick the cum off her body. Seeing it just gets him harder; just something about two girls together licking cum off each other.

An idea forms in his mind, and he walks back to watch his slut devour the woman on the bed. Seeing her ass sway with each move to lick up a rope of his jizz makes him hungry for another round, and seeing her holes available, he moves forward to grab her ass to slide his cock deep into her waiting cunt. For him, his mind is saying, 'I am home.'

Feeling his cock enter her, she turns around instantly to say, "Master?" But once it's all in, she cums hard and clamps down. A vibration goes through her and she stops licking.

Sam sees this and says, "Slut, you want me to pull out?"

Sasha replies, "No, Master."

Sam then says, "As long as you keep licking cum; I will use this hole and make you cum. But once you stop, I will stop. The choice is yours, slut."

Hearing that, she leans down to lick more ropes off of Heather's body. Feeling his movement in and out of her pussy feels so good. Knowing it's only been about 12 hours since he last fucked her; she is just thankful that Master enjoys using all three of her holes for his enjoyment and continues to want her. Soon she can feel some pain around her ass cheeks from his slapping and moans escape her lips. Damn, Master knows how to make her happy and to get her to cum more.

Sam then says, "I want her to be clean from her chest down, Sasha-baby. Once that is done, you need to wake up this new slut. Use your imagination, but you can't kiss her. That cum that I deposit in her mouth is for her to taste of me; so she knows I came. On a distinct note, what are your thoughts about Heather? Do you think she is interested in us and if so, do you want to add her to the mix?"

Sasha continues to lick and is getting closer to being finished. She is about to answer, but another orgasm hits, harder. Soon, she shudders through it, but with the constant thrusting, it last much longer. Once it dissipates, she then says, "I was slightly jealous when she first came here; but she has spunk. I didn't know what to expect when she came over today; I knew she was going to fuck you, but I couldn't believe myself falling for her. Watching you too play with each other was hot. I can see it all over her face; she wants you, Master and I know she wants to break my lesbian cherry. I was curious, but after what just happen, damn, she is hot and makes me feel beautiful and warm all over. I want her to be my first; to answer your question, I think you should add her, Master. To the mix, maybe, but I think you should call it a.. harem. I have a feeling and usually those feelings come true. You will have a harem of women at your beck and call. They will make you great and powerful."

Sam takes in his slut's advice and thinks about it. She is right. There is just something special about Heather. She's beautiful and tasty. He then says, "Thanks for your advice, Sasha-baby. I will take it under advisement. Technically, it's up to her if she wants us or not. It's too bad that she's knocked out. Guess my cock is just all too powerful." He laughs to himself as he continues to thrust deep into Sasha's cunt.

Sasha then says, "You have to remember, Master. She is a 'Norm'. Her pussy has to get used to your size and thickness. She will walk funny for the next few days from you ploughing into her today. But don't you worry, she will heal up and be back for more. You're lucky to have me, Master. My cunt heals faster and all three holes can handle your enormous cock. Just treat her right and I bet she will love you like I do, Master."

With that statement, he pulls out and then lines up his cock at her puckered starfish and pushes it through. God, fuck, there is no sensation like this; fucking your slut deep into her ass.

Feeling him pull out startles Sasha for a moment, but when he enters her asshole, it startles her for a bit and collapses on top of Heather for a moment. A moan/cry escapes her lips, but it's muffled a bit cause her mouth is sucking on one of Heather's tits.

Having someone fall on top of you, hearing them moan/cry and feeling your tit tingle for a bit because it was being sucked on, jostles Heather awake a bit. She moans too from that and being jostled back and forth too. Heather can't place it, but feeling a hard and sexy body on top of her wakes her up. She swallows and taste something in her mouth and smiles. Sam did indeed cum, and it makes her happy. Slowly her eyes open and sees Sasha suckling her tit and feeling her being pushed into her. She tries to talk but only a whisper comes out but says, "Hey, nice to see you again. Is your Master fucking you right now?"

Sasha lets go of her tit and moans as another orgasm is on the brink to crash down on her; she then says, "Yes, he is fucking me but in my ass; sorry, ah FUCK." Sasha cums hard once again and shudders through anal orgasm. She clamps down, but it doesn't stop her Master from fucking her. She knows he needs this pressure to make him cum faster.

Heather's startled and shocked. She watches the euphoria and ecstasy wash over Sasha's face. When she sees her calm, she then says, "Do you like it in the ass? I have never done it and don't know if I would like it or not."

Sasha can feel her Master's cock get bigger and wider. She says before he cums, "I am his 3 holed cum slut. It was tough at first, but over time it gets better. My best orgasms are through the ass. As his slut, I enjoy him using all three holes. It makes me happy when he uses them on the reg..."

Both girls hear Sam grunt and then says, "Holy Fuck", and start shooting rope after rope deep into Sasha's ass. Feeling her up with his cum. As his cum is rocket deep into her, he hears her moan and shudders a bit. Knowing her, she received yet another anal orgasm and her shuddering is helping me deposit my load deep into her ass. He slaps her ass a bit but then says, "Thanks baby, I love you and all three of your holes. Love how all three holes pleasures me." And with that, he slowly takes out his shrinking cock out of her ass.

Sasha is happy that she came multiple times but the sudden loss of his member is sad but again, he can't stay there all the time. She then turns to Heather and says, "Sorry about falling on top of you; Master likes to shock me sometimes. How are you feeling?"

Heather just smiles, and says, "No problem; thanks for waking me up. Thought I would be there for forever. How I am feeling? I can gladly say that I made the right choice of payment. He gave me a lot of orgasms and knocked me out cold. I know I will be sore, but damn, it's so worth it. So how often does your Master fuck your holes?" Giggling a bit.

Sasha just smiles at her and says, "He uses my holes every day; Master has a high libido and needs to cum often. Plus, having a vamp slut, like myself, I keep him entertained. Why do you ask?"

Heather sighs and then says, "Just curious; that's all. You are one lucky slut, Sasha." Then under her breath she says to herself, 'what would I give to be in her shoes.'

Sam walks back into the room and drying off his hair with a towel. He glances at the bed and sees the two girls still together where he left them. He then says, "Are you ladies getting acquainted? Just finished taking my shower and you two are still in the same place when I left. Do you ladies require help in getting untangled?"

Sasha speaks first and says, "Sorry, Master, you took a lot out of us. Yes, we are getting quite acquainted, but on a distinct note, she feels soft and I don't want to move."

Heather then replies, "Oh, thanks Sasha. I don't mind at all; you feel soft too. If I didn't get fucked hard, I would eat you up. As for help, that's going to be a 'yes' from me. I can't move. Not complaining Sasha, but I think I am going to be sore for a long while."

Sam then walks over to the bed and rolls Sasha onto her back, but then says, "Heather, just stay put; I will be back to get you. For now, I will take Sasha to the master bathroom to get her started." And with that, he picks up his slut and carries her to her bathroom to get her started cleaning herself. Setting her down, Sasha waves him off but appreciates the assist; she then points for him to get Heather. Nodding, he leaves her to bathe and goes back to his room to get Heather.

He arrives back to his bedroom and sees that her white stockings are still in place. Carefully, he rolls down her thick thighs, over her calves and then slips them off her feet. After completing the other leg, he then stares down at her and says, "Are you ready to go?"

Heather's shocked by the attention he is giving her. No one has ever given her so many orgasms and then offer to carry her to the bathroom or let alone the shower before. She can see that he is waiting for a reply and so she says, "Yes, I am ready, but I am sticky all over."

Sam leans over and picks her up and then holds her close. He then says, "After you were knocked out, I pulled out and cummed all over your sexy body. Then I told Sasha to lick all the cum off your body from your shoulders downward. You still have some on your face, glasses and in your hair as well. Perhaps you should take off your glasses and set them near the computer; so after your shower, you can clean them."

Heather then replies, "You could of cummed in me; I am on the pill. As for cumming on me, I wish I was awake to see that."

After Heather drops her glasses on his computer desk, he whisks her off to the master shower, but along the way he says, "I didn't know; so I didn't take a chance. Plus, you were out of it; it was the best idea for Sasha to get more acquainted with your body."

As they both enter the bathroom and into the shower, Heather sees the amount of cum that is coming out of Sasha's ass. She shakes her head and thinks to herself, 'That's a lot of wasted cum, however that's a lot. I just had a brief sample of it; wonder what it would be like to swallow all of it?'

Sam then looks at the both of them and asks, "Do you require my help further?"

Sasha looks from Heather to her Master and says, "I think we can manage. Besides, you already showered. Thanks for the lift, for both of us. We'll clean ourselves and meet you downstairs soon. You burned some calories, Master. Get something to eat in the meantime, ok?" She deposits the wand back into its holder and then walks over to Master, gives him a quick kiss on the lips and then whispers, 'I love you.'

He just smiles at her and nods his head. Then looks at both of them and says, "Enjoy the shower. I will meet you downstairs and then we can talk some more." And with that, he turns around and heads out the door. Once back in his room, he picks up all the dirty clothes and puts them in the hamper. He picks up Heather's clothes and sets them on top of the bed for easy access. Grabbing some clothes, he heads downstairs and raids the fridge to heat some leftover pizza from last night.

Heather then turns to Sasha and asks, "Is he always like that?"

Sasha turns to her with a question, and says, "Like what?"

Heather then says, "You know, like being considerate, giving, and loving?" Wondering.

Sasha smiles and says, "Yes. He is like this all the time. I am guessing this is a first for you. Ever since he became my dominant almost 5 years ago; he keeps giving more of himself every day. Even before the accident and when he was just a 'Norm', he would give me so many orgasms. I think the record was 15 one night. His body changed after the accident, but not the man. As his submissive, I try to give him all that I can and then some, cause I know I will get it back. I love him dearly. Even if he is my son; he is the best lover I have ever had. These last 5 years have been the best and I look forward to being by his side till the end." With a deep sigh; she then smiles back, and says, "I bet you have lots to think about; but first, let's cleaned up so we don't keep him waiting."

Heather just smiles for a bit; but Sasha is right, we can't keep him waiting. She has a lot on her mind, but at the moment, she helps her new friend of sorts to wash her body and then vice versa. Helping each other out speeds up the process and gets them better acquainted with the significant other's body. After the shower, they dry off each other and make their way to their particular rooms to get dressed. Heather's shocked to see Sasha standing in the doorway already dressed in blue yoga pants and a tank top that fits her well and shows off her assets. She licks her lips and then just smiles.

Sasha looks at her new friend and asks, "Need some help?"

Heather replies, "Not really, but if you want to, I wouldn't mind it." She shakes her head and smiles when Sasha walks in and helps hand her clothes to put on. She already had her white stockings for her legs on and was just lifting her skirt on when Sasha startled her at the doorway. As she zippers up, she turns to Sasha and says, "Do you like what you see?"

Sasha, being shy, looks down and smiles but then says, "I do; you're an exquisite woman and for this bi-curious vamp, I look and hope to see and taste you again. However, just to let you know, my first love will always be Master. But over time, he'll come around; I just know it."

Heather then smiles back but replies, "I understand fully. Hope that I have time to come back to play with you more and possibly your Master. But that is up to him and for him to decide." As she slides on her bra straps, she turns towards Sasha and a mischievous smile on her face and then says, "Why wait!" As she leans forward, lifting Sasha's face and gives her a sweet kiss on the lips.

That sweet kiss turns to full on lust for the both of them and soon they are rolling on the bed, tasting and teasing each other with their lips. Soon Sasha breaks off the kiss to venture down her neck. Heather is feeling the rapture of it and turns her neck to the side for easy access. Sasha's beast rears its ugly head and comes out, but stops herself from biting her new friend. She backs away and says, "Sorry, I can't do this."

Heather's shocked again by what has transpired but says, "It's ok, Sasha. I want this. You can bite me; I trust you."

Sasha, with her fangs out, says, "You're my new friend. Friends don't bite other friends; and besides, I don't trust myself. Only Master can say when to bite." She takes a deep breath and slowly gets her composure back and the beast goes back into her cage. Then she looks back at Heather and says, "Don't be sad; I still want you sexually, Heather, but I don't want you as a feeder. I hope you can understand."

Old habits die hard for Heather, but she understands. They just met and can feel a bond forming between the two of them. She then just smiles back and says, "I understand completely, and you're right. I want you as well."

Sam then says something from downstairs, for only Sasha can hear and says, "Are you two having fun up there?"

Sasha then smiles; like a hidden joke or something.

Heather then says, "What? Why are you smiling?"

Sasha replies, "It's Master. He wonders if we're having fun together."

Heather then bites her lip and then says, "I forget he has super hearing. He's not wrong. I am having fun. Are you, Sasha?"

Sasha just smiles at her new friend and says, "We shouldn't keep him waiting, but to answer your question, it was fun." Pulling her friend back up onto her feet and handing her blouse and then her necklace.

Once Heather is fully clothed, they make their way to the door and then she remembers her glasses. Picking them up, she then sees theirs cum on them. She then turns to Sasha and says, "My glasses still have cum on them; do you want to lick it off or should I clean it off?"

Sasha takes her glasses and licks the cum off her glasses and then hands them back.

Heather then says, "Wish I could do that. Fresh cum, I can swallow but after 30 mins it becomes smelly. How are you able to do it?" Shocked and feeling a bit disgusted.

Sasha smiles and then says, "Still taste the same; remember: vamps can control when to breathe. Technically, we don't have to, but we do, to simulate being alive and to speak. Come, I will help you downstairs. You can lean on me if you like. I remember that feeling before I became a vampire."

Grabbing a tissue from the tissue box, Heather cleans her glasses and then puts them on. Seeing clearly, she grabs her friend's hand and then head downstairs. It's slow progress, and she's feeling it all the way down. Once she is on the couch; she feels normal.

Sasha then says, "I will be back; I will get Master and then we can continue our talk and where we left off; do you want anything to drink?"

Heather smiles at her new friend and says, "Water will be fine, thank you. I will wait here; go find your Master." She says with a smile and shooing her friend to leave.

Sasha heads to the kitchen and sees her Master sitting in the chair, checking out his phone and drinking some water. She then opens up the fridge and pulls out a bottle of water for her friend. Then turns around to find Master right behind her with a smile on his face. She then looks up and says, "What?"

Sam continues to smile and says, "You know what? You and Heather, K.I.S.S.I.N.G, first come love, then comes marriage." Just laughs.

She doesn't find it amusing and then says, "First of all, I am already married and can't do that unless I get divorced. Second, the love of my life is a few feet away. Yeah, I am attracted to her and yes, we kissed again, but that's all." With a slight temper.

Sam just shakes his head and says, "Don't be like that, baby. I am just teasing you. You two look good together and hope that you become more than just friends, but as lovers."

She looks up at her love and says, "That's up to you, Master. Only you can decide that since you're my dominant."

Sam then says, "Yes, I am." He then leans forward and kisses his slut's lips. Soon the kiss becomes passionate in seconds. Coming up for breath, he stops the kiss but still keeps his eyes on her. He bites his lips; and tries to control his urge to take her into the kitchen. With a deep sigh, he then says, "We shouldn't keep her waiting, but..."

She then smiles up at him and says, "I know; and I want you too, Master, but you're right; let's finish this."

Before she walks around him, he leans in and says, "I can still taste her on your lips." He smiles a bit.

Even-though her Master is teasing her, she takes it the wrong way. She just slaps him on his shoulder, grabs the water and walks around him. But before she gets any further, she feels a slight slap on her derriere. She turns around and gives him a devilish smile, but then continues to walk back to the living room.

Following his slut, he just stares and marvels at the curves of her backside and the sway of her hips as she walks. Fuck this hunger; he just can't get enough of this woman. He just wants to bury his cock in any of her three holes and just stay there. Now things are changing and those three holes are expanding to possibly 5 and maybe more. Taking a deep breath, he just follows her lead and sees what else Heather has to say before giving his thoughts.

1...89101112...17