The Job Offer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam's overall reaction to Heather's kiss is remarkable; he has never been kissed like this before and finds her amazing. The only person he has kissed has been his slut/partner. Speaking of which, where is his slut? He looks straight ahead, but she isn't there. But can feel her to his left. Let her watch and perhaps pick up some tidbits. As for Heather, God damn, she is grinding on his member and the strangest thing is; he is feeling wet where she is grinding onto him. Either she is extremely wet or she isn't wearing any panties. His hands explore her back, touch at her waist, but once they slide down onto her ass and then slide underneath her skirt, does he find the answer? As his hands caress and grab her ass, he finds she isn't wearing any panties at all.

Heather breaks off the kiss but stays close. She then says, "Are you shocked?" Then smiles but then continues, "It was tough to control myself. As I was driving over here, I fantasized about you and soaked my panties; so I had to take them off. Just sitting close to you was the challenge; I had to slowly breath through it but as I tried, I couldn't resist any longer. The reason I wanted payment first was because I wanted you. I hope that is ok with you?"

Sam just shakes his head but says, "I am not bothered; more like being shocked." Still caressing her ass, he then looks to his left and sees Sasha just staring at him while biting her lip. Shaking his head, he then says, "Sasha-baby, you don't have to stand there; why not get my computer chair, wheel it over and sit and watch? Feels weird that you're lurking about, but if you want to watch, then sit down & enjoy."

Sasha looks down but then says, "Sorry, Master. I just find this fascinating; it's like live story based porn. I will follow your instructions." And to her word, walks over to the computer desk and pulls the chair to the edge of the bed and plops down to watch.

Heather watches the exchange and just smiles at the both of them. She then slides off of Sam's lap and clearly you can see a huge wet stain on his sweatpants. Tilting her head to the side, she then says, "Sam, I want you to take off your shirt and sweatpants; leave your boxers on. Once you're done with that, I want you in the center of the bed, and on your back."

Sam's taken aback; Sasha wants a dominant in her life, but with Heather, it seems like she is the dominant and wants a submissive. It's kind of strange, but he goes along with it for now to see what she has planned for him. So he takes off his clothes for this sexy chick and follows her orders. Soon he moves to the center of his bed and gets comfortable.

To his amazement, Heather pulls on her blouse and then reaches underneath to take it off. She tosses it to the floor, then reaches around her neck to take off her silver chain, then places it on his nightstand. Pushing her glasses back, she then crawls on the bed and straddles him once more, but doesn't touch him. Dropping on to all fours to laying on top of him, she presses herself against him. She leans forward and kisses him once more. She feels his arms wrap around her, but pushes them back and says, "Stop. Not yet. Sit back and enjoy what I am giving you. When I say you can touch me, then and only then you can do so."

The exchange shocked Sam, but continues to play her game. He looks at his slut and she has the same expression on her face as well. It's totally different from their dynamic but she feels once they get to know each other, then things will change. He then turns his head and focuses his eyes on her and slowly work downward. Her white scalloped-laced bra is doing wonders containing her 34 C breasts and showing off a bit of nice cleavage. Part of him wonders what her nipples look like underneath that bra. Yeah, it's true, he is more of a breast man than an ass man, but over time, they have changed. He just finds the female form better to look at than the male form. He views the female form to be beautiful and works of art. Sasha is a work of art, but every woman is unique in her own way. Small tits but large ass; or vice versa; large nipples vs small ones; the list goes on and on. But his thoughts are just wondering what lies underneath. Either way, he is definitely liking this experience.

Heather collects herself for a moment; part of her wants to just dive in, but she can't just give in. This is her one shot with him and wants to meticulously take her time to enjoy every moment. She then starts again with a kiss, then breaks it off to suck and nibble on his left earlobe. From there, kiss/nibble down his neck. She licks along his collarbone. Getting back into a crawl, she backs up to lick and suck on his left nipple; nibbling, then a bite to pucker it up. What she does for one, she does for the other before descending downwards. Slowly she places kisses down his chest, licks his indentations of his muscles of his abs. She then arrives at his belly button; taking her time to lick around and flick her tongue in its crevice. Most people skip this area, but it is a sensitive spot and arousing in nature. Continuing downward, her kisses stop once she gets to his waistband of his boxer shorts. She then looks up with a mischievous grin and grabs hold of it on both sides of his body and yanks it down.

With his help of lifting his hips, she can take it off. She then slides it off his legs and drops it to the floor. Her eyes immediately lock in on her target and sees his cock; It shrunk a bit but was still meaty and thick. Her heart skips a beat at the site and she licks her lips. She can feel his eyes on her, but can't control her expressions. So she looks back and then gives him something else to see instead. Slowly reaching around the back, she unzips her skirt, and it drops to the floor. Standing confidently with a smile, she slides off her bra strap from one shoulder to the next. Then reaches around, unclasps her bra and then holds both cups before letting it fall. Striking a pose, she lets his eyes wonder all over his body and it has a reaction to it. She then bites her lip as she watches his member growing harder. Her eyes get wide as it continues, and sure enough, it stops at or about 12 inches and really thick. Damn, what a sight; she wants to devour that cock and the thought of it entering her cunt has gotten her saturated even more. Time to get this party started.

Once his boxers were off; there is no room for going back. It's her show and what a show it was when she took off the remaining articles of clothing. When she took off her skirt, his eyes instantly looked at her groin. She is sporting a well groomed brown landing strip just above her slit. Can't really see her flower at this angle, but it looks appetizing and glistening with her juices. Now when she took off her bra, he was at a loss of words. Her breasts are much smaller than Sasha's, but she makes up for it. Heather's are sticking straight out and not sagging at all. Her areolas are a light shade of pink but are much bigger, with small nipples in the center. It has his mouth saturated and can't wait to sink his mouth on them; just thinking of turning those light pink nipples darker has gotten him fiercely hungrier.

Sasha can't take her eyes off both of them; they both look hot and have her mouth saturated. Heather is putting on a show that she likes. She thought she would just fuck him, but she's really dragging this thing out. She knows that this is her big chance to be with her Master; but she knows best. He's intrigued by her and his eyes like what they see. Everything about her is unique, from her cute nipples to the cute rounded butt; mmm, mmm, she looks delicious. She wonders how Heather will fuck her Master. The anticipation is killing her, but it's making her cunt saturated. She then wonders if she should ask permission and then says fuck it. She then says, "Master, sorry for disturbing you but I have a question. Is it ok for me to play with myself as I watch you two?"

Sam takes his eyes off Heather and looks at his slut and says, "Sure Sasha-baby; you can play with yourself while we play and soon fuck each other. I have no qualms about it; however, you can play, but you can't cum unless I tell you. Understand?"

Sasha nods her head and understands. Opening her legs, she massages her lower lips and swirl around her clit.

Heather just shakes her head. It would've been nice if she joined us. Best of both worlds for her and so much more fun, but it's her choice. Turning her head back to Sam, she then crawls back on the bed but not over top of him. Once she is halfway, she turns around to face the opposite direction then scoots back, sticking her ass in his face and then says, "I hope you know what to do with this?" before leaning down to grab his enormous cock and stroke it before leaning down to lick it.

Watching her crawl up the bed and looking at her breasts hanging in front of his eyes made his cock twitch a bit. But when she turned around, then he understood what her game was. Two can play... Her comment just made him laugh a bit, but he said, "I might know a little something, something." With a hint of sarcasm. Feeling her hands on his cock felt nice. So he tests the waters and reached out to claw her back with his fingers down to her ass. Then lift both hands up to bring them down and slap her cute, rounded butt. Not too hard, but just enough to get a reaction from her. Grabbing her ass cheeks, he spreads her open and his eyes gaze on her petals of her sex. She has a beautiful-looking flower and her outer lips are engorged. He then opens her lips and takes a whiff of her aroma; she smells like strawberries and cream. Soon his tongue licks between them and tastes her. Yummy... He continues to lick and flick his tongue on her channel before circling it around her clit. Soon, he hears her moaning from his efforts.

Time to take it up a notch. He then licks from clit down between her lips, then the peritoneum, before plunging his tongue into her ass. When he feels her arch upwards and stops sucking him, he knows he got her attention and the moans of ecstasy tell him she enjoys what he is doing with her. Edging her a little more, he plunges and flicks his tongue in her and feels a tremor go through her. He eases off and heads back to lick/flick his tongue in her entrance. Soon she is moving her hips and grinding her ass into his face and mouth. He knows she is close and sucks on her clit while inserting a finger into her channel. Another tremor goes through her and soon she is begging for more. He ups the ante and sticks another finger; sticking them all the way, then curling them downwards, looking for that patch of sandpaper skin and then rub that area. Out of nowhere, she loses herself and screams a 'Holy Shit, I am cummmmmingggg.' And she shoots her release; Sam does his best to lick up all her juices and lick his creamy fingers of her orgasm.

Heather thought she was in control, but when she felt his fingers claw her back and slap her ass; fuck, that was so hot and just made her wetter. She tried to take her time to lick the crown of his bulbous head of his cock, but his tongue just attacked by devouring and eating her. It was hard to concentrate at the job in hand, so to speak. He just kept giving and giving. By the time she could take him further into her mouth and give him a proper blowjob; he started licking her asshole. Of all her lovers in the past, no one has ever licked there or even penetrated that area. Just his tongue alone along the rim of it brought her orgasm closer, but then when he went deeper, it was a whole new ballgame for her. She fought hard to not orgasm. She was happy when he moved on from there so she could try harder in sucking his beast. Sucked a little more and stroke him at the same time. Her eyes slowly rolled into the back of her skull. So big and meaty; it feels so good in her mouth and she can feel it hit the back of her throat. She gagged a bit, but fuck, she wishes she could take it all. She was enjoying herself until he insert a finger into her cunt. Almost lost it again, and so hard to control her moan. Once he inserted another finger, then curl them to her G-spot and his tongue circling around her clit, she knew she was done for.

Not a lot of guys know how to eat pussy, but this one sure can. Heather throws the towel in a bit early and forgoes the blowjob. She then turns head around and gives Sam a huge smile and says, "Thanks for that." Then she turns her whole body around while still holding his cock. Soon, she is grinding her outer lips along his shaft and stroking him with her lips. Forward and backward her hips move; soaking his cock with her juices. Grinding her clit. It's a distinct feeling all together, but the heat from the both of them gets him to moan. A smile forms on her lips before she moves forward to bring his cock backward. She raises above him and placing the head of his cock at her entrance. She slowly descends his shaft. Instantly and only halfway down it, she has an orgasm, and it rocks her hard. She moans a 'Fuck' and clamps down on his shaft. She falls forward to grab hold of him and to stabilize herself as she goes through the waves of her orgasm.

She breathes through it but calms herself down to continue to descend downwards. Each inch, a moan escapes her mouth. Unbeknownst to herself, she says, "So big." And then, once it's all in her, she says, "So full." Heather thought she said that in her head, but it came out of her mouth. She knew he was big, but damn, he's hitting deeper than any man or vamp has gone before. She rises and then drops on to him; driving him deeper into her. His tip is rubbing against her cervix, and it feels so good. Slowly and surely, she increases the tempo that she likes and enjoying the experience. His cock does wonders to the insides of her channel. He just fills her up nicely and soon her next orgasm is about to crash down on her. She reaches back and takes out her hair tie. Once that is gone and wrapped around her wrist, she begins to bounce up and down on top of him as her tight wet pussy stretches to accommodate every inch of his cock. She goes crazy and starts hammering herself down on to his cock. Hair flying everywhere, tits flopping up and down, and hearing her sex hitting his base, sounds erotic on itself. Suddenly, it happens again. Another orgasm takes hold and comes crashing down on top of her. She can't hold on and plops down onto his chest. She says, "Sorry, this has never happened to me before, but I am out of energy. It's up to you, Sam."

Sam smiles while stroking her back, but then grabs the nape to lean in and kiss. She tastes yummy but then breaks it off to say, "Are you sure, Heather? We can stop here if you like?"

To Sam's shock, she says, "For starters, you haven't cummed yet and I would feel bad that my cunt couldn't make you cum. So use my cunt and fuck it hard so you can cum, Sam."

Sam then looks at her and says, "Ok, I will grab your ass and scoot down to the edge of the bed. I want you to wrap your hands around my neck and if you like, wrap your legs around my waist. He shimmies downward and soon his feet are touching the floor.

Heather complies with his instructions and thinks that he is just going to fuck her sitting, but when he stands up, her eyes get wider and shock takes over. Soon she feels him push her against the wall, and the sudden jolt causes spasm & shudders throughout her body and she holds onto him for dear life. She moans through the vibrations and can feel another orgasm slowly building. Once he gets a better grip on her ass, he moves away from the wall, pulls her up and then slams her down. Moans turns to cries and soon her next orgasm comes crashing down. She clamps down on him, but he continues to drive himself in and out of her; making her orgasm last longer. She's amazed by his strength and his control over her. In her mind, she is thinking to herself, 'OMG, I have never been fucked like this before. He's a sex god; constantly giving me orgasms and continues to fuck me to get his. I wish I could have him for myself, but I am so willing to share him. I wonder if he is interested in adding me to his harem, but for right now, just keep ramming that cock into me and keep making me cum.'

Her moans and cries fuel him to drive into her and taking control, but soon, he wants to see more of her. So he walks back to the bed and lays her down gently. Her ass is slightly above the edge of the bed; he grabs a couple of pillows and slides them underneath her to raise her up so he can reach her. Grabbing her white stocking legs and holding them together with one hand, he aligns his cock with her entrance and slides into her deep. Soon her eyes open to feel him enter and make her full once again. Soon, he's driving his cock in and out of her; driving into her deeper and tapping against her cervix. Moans escape her mouth and her eyes roll into her head; now she is only a cock sleeve for his cock. He wants to let loose and fuck her hard, but when he hears nothing from her; he stops altogether. Pulling out of her, he then slides her up a bit and can see that she just passed out. Sam then turns to his slut, who, by the way, looks like a hot mess of rubbing herself close to cumming. He then says, "Slut, lick me clean. Then I want you to suck me to the edge of cumming; I will stop you cause I have a cute idea on the finish. Ok?"

Sasha slides out of the chair in an instant; on her hands and knees. She looks up and says, "Yes, Master." She reaches out to grab his thighs before descending his cock. This is an unfamiliar experience for her to taste someone other than herself on her Master's cock. What a flavor, so sweet, like strawberries and cream. Her eyes roll backward cause she is enjoying the taste of him and Heather's juices/cum. Soon she is taking Master's cock down her throat and increasing her pressure around him as she bobs up and down his shaft and pushing his cock deep into her throat. Her hands slide from his thighs to wrap around his buttocks and dig in.

Feeling her fingers wrap around his butt cheeks and dig in feels amazing. It's a little push to get him closer to cumming; grabbing her head, he takes control and fucks her mouth. Soon his moans get louder with each thrust into his perfect slut's mouth. Reminding himself that she is his three-holed slut helps take his mind out of the equation and concentrate on the feeling. With a grunt, he pulls out of her and walks over to the bed. Standing a few feet away, he strokes his cock and shoots his cum on to Heather. First shot lands between her chest and neck; second, along the side of her face and onto her glasses. Next couple of ropes, paint her chest, and tits with cream, and soon the next few ropes connect to others, making lakes of cum over her. Sam then walks closer and finishes his last 5 shots on her belly and the top of her mound. Once he thinks he's finished, he turns to his slut and says, "Clean and pull all the cum out of my cock, slut."

Sasha slides over and cleans his cock, and pulls out three small shots of cum out from him. Continuing to stroke and enjoy his enormous cock to its fullest before letting him go. She then looks up and says, "It's all clean and drained, Master." Sasha sees his hand out and grabs hold of it so he can pull her to her feet. She then embraces him and gives him a kiss and then says, "Thanks for incorporating me into the mix, Master. It's a shame all that cum is wasted; you should've used your cum dumpster for that.."

Sam then looks at Sasha and says, "Perhaps, but I have another idea. I want you to strip out of your clothes. Then I want you to walk over to Heather, and only using your tongue, lick my cum off her body. I know your inner cum slut didn't get her fill this morning. Hope this will help make her happy. Don't start until I tell you, ok slut?"

1...7891011...17