The Job Offer Ch. 05

Story Info
Heather moves in and gets collared; the triad is developing.
28.1k words
4.74
7.7k
13

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronin646
Ronin646
193 Followers

Sam returns to the living room with a bowl in hand but just stares at his partner-slut. Seeing her tilting back and holding her legs is priceless and cute. Plus, seeing all her holes on display makes him smile. He's interrupted by enjoying this display of sexiness.

Sasha just stares up at him and says, "Are you enjoying the view, Master? May I please have the bowl?"

Sam just grins but remembers he is still holding onto the bowl. He then says, "Yes, immensely. Who knew that my essence, cum, or jizz would be so sacred?" Handing her the bowl.

Sasha frowns a bit as she places the bowl underneath her cunt and slowly stands up. As she moves her abdominal muscles, she slowly expunges his deposit from deep inside her pussy. Getting a feel, she reaches inside, starts raking the cum down into the bowl with her fingers. Once she feels that most of it is out, she licks her fingers clean. She then looks at him and says, "Yes, your essence is sacred and my inner cum slut loves your milk. Master, for the past five years, I have milked your cum every morning and enjoyed it. Since becoming an Alpha, your duties have increased and I can no longer wake you up to get my daily intake of your essence. So, I have to get it when or where ever I can." And with that, she tilts the bowl upwards and starts gulping down his cum. Most of it slides into her mouth, the rest she uses her fingers to scoop the rest.

Sam just shakes his head and says, "I did not know..."

Sasha hikes up her shoulders and says, "Now you know, Master." And with that, she heads to the kitchen to dispose of the bowl. As she walks away, she then says, "Let's head to bed; you need some sleep prior to our run tomorrow morning. I look forward to following your lead and help protect our territory."

Nodding his head, Sam grabs his shirt and the brown paper bag that held his dinner. He too follows his partner-slut to the kitchen to dispose of the brown bag and wash the plastic containers that held his dinner. Once that is complete, he heads upstairs to his bedroom to call it a night. It doesn't take him long before his eyes close and he's out for good. No dreams or any messages from his black wolf. But what he sees are those golden brown eyes staring at him. He wonders what she looks like, not in her wolf form. Well, he won't find out today. His alarm on his phone goes off and wakes him up at 3am for his tour of his property.

Yawning, a bit, and stretching too, he looks to his left side and his partner is no longer there. It would be nice if she stayed but understands that she doesn't need sleep and has her own duties to perform in the mornings, like feeding. He takes a while to get moving, but when the light comes on, and hears his partner chipper voice waking him up out of his own revelry. All he can do is smile to himself.

Sasha enters his bedroom and turns on his light. She then says, "Up and at them, Alpha. This is day 2 of your reign. We have lots to do." Doing her best to encourage her Alpha/Master out of bed.

Throwing the comforter aside, he steps out and walks to his bathroom to splash cold water on his face; he then heads back to his room to grab a t-shirt and get some clothes but stopped by his partner..

"No need, Master. While you slept, I went through your old clothes and made packs to be distributed throughout the woods when you want to change or shift back to your 'Norm' self. I also packed some essentials as well, like food, money, etc. The downside is shoes, you don't own many pairs, so we should at that to the list as well. Cheaper to buy flip-flops. Oh, I made you a sandwich." Sasha says.

Sam just shakes his head and smiles. She is like Alfred to his Bruce. He then looks at her and sees that she is wearing navy yoga pants and a white zipped sports bra. Taking a deep breath, he then asks, "Is that what you're going to wear for our run in the woods?"

Sasha looks down at herself and says, "What's wrong with what I am wearing?"

Technically, she isn't wrong; there's nothing wrong with what she is wearing. However, the woods are a dense area to cover. The color of her top will give our location away; plus it's chilly out there too. He then says, "This is a reconnaissance mission. You can't wear white or bright colors. Plus, we're running through dense woods and it's chilly out there as well."

Putting a hand on her hip and striking a pose, she then says, "You forget I am a vampire, Master. The chill weather doesn't affect me as much and the forest will not hurt me or my skin. It's more like my skin will hurt the forest. I can see that my colored top is a concern. I could just run with you au natural if you like. But to make you happy, I will put on a black windbreaker jacket to conceal my sexiness. I will see you downstairs in a moment."

Sam stops Sasha by saying, "No offence, but I don't want you to be a target. You're not fully invincible yet. Perhaps we should look into some military gear for yourself. Just a thought."

Sasha then turns around and smiles, then says, "I will look into that and will find something in my style." She then turns around and heads to her room.

Sam makes his way downstairs to the kitchen, then to the dining room, where he sees the sandwich and a bottle of water. Next to the door are 4 bags of clothes and only two of them have shoes in them. Smiling to himself, guess it's best to be prepared, and it's a good thing to have a hot & sexy partner looking out for you. Sitting down, he scarfs down his sandwich. He is almost done when his partner-slut makes an appearance. All decked out in navy and black; she has also put on some dark runners as well. Nodding his head, she did well.

He then tells her of the game plan for this run. First, place the bags in secure locations. Then head to the middle marker; once there, head to the Eastern marker then turn around and head back towards the Western marker. Afterwards, we head home. And with that, he stands up and starts stripping. First is his shirt. He folds it and place it on the dining room table, then slides off his boxers and places them on top of his shirt. He then looks directly at his partner in crime and says, "Are you ready to go?"

The game plan is simple enough. However, when her Master started stripping, it took a different turn. Her eyes have seen every inch of him, but with his new Alpha physique, it leaves her shameless. She can't help it, he just looks like an Adonis, a God to be worshipped. Staring at his eyes but suddenly lose them as he takes off his shirt. Her eyes stare at his muscled chest and abdominals, then rake downwards to his powerful legs to center on his 12 inch monstrous cock. Instantly she licks her lips and her other ones get moist. When her Master says something, it pulls her out of her lust mind and into the real. Smiling, she nods her head to let him know she is ready to go.

They make their way outside through the sliding glass door. Once there, they close the door and he turns towards her and smiles. He then says, "Try to keep up." And with that, he steps forward a bit and shifts into his wolf form. He then turns back to look at his slut before launching forward to the forest.

Her eyes never leave his, but they dropped to stare at his sexy ass. When he said that comment, she just rolled her eyes and thought to herself, 'We'll see'. Watching him shift is amazing. It's becoming more fluid and soon it will become second nature to him. Seeing him flee into the night, she digs deep and races after him. With the bags in tow, it slows herself down a bit but follows him to the big oak in a field of pines. Dropping one bag there, she the follows him to the western part and places the second bag behind some ferns next to another big oak. From there, they head to the middle marker and she is on her Master's heels every step along the way. Once there, she deposits both bags around the area.

Sam does his best to scour out viable locations for these bags. He does his best to walk around the tree to let her know that this is the middle marker and then points with his snout the claw mark that signifies that this is a marker. Hearing her acknowledge this makes him happy; he wonders when and if he'll be able to communicate with her telepathically in the future. Sam looks up at her and nods to the East, then heads off in that direction.

She picks up what he says; sometimes it's like she can hear him but it's more like a feel than hearing. Sasha does her best to follow her master, the Alpha, to the Eastern marker. It's quite of ways but it's exhilarating to run along with someone. While she is running, her mind wonders and thinks about her life. Before becoming a vampire. It seems like a lifetime ago; and she doesn't miss it. The life she has with her Master means the world to her because he didn't leave. He stayed while the rest of the family left to work at the Firm. Becoming a vampire of an elite family comes with power; plus working at the Firm brings more. Over the years, she has learnt that power means nothing; what matters most is love and protection. Her new Master provides that and then some with their dynamic. Without him, I would still be locked up in that cage called home and wandering the halls when her family will return for a visit. Master changed all that and made me part of his family; he wants me and helps me become something more than myself. Knowing that, she turns her head and smiles at him.

It's a long run to the Eastern border of his territory. He has no qualms about protecting his territory by himself, but having her running next to him just feels right. Sam will always worry about his partner-slut cause she means so much to him. She is his ride or die partner. Part of him hopes that in time that she will become immune to silver and titanium. Only then will his concerns about her well-being will diminish. Racing along, he tries to rationalize the situation. Yeah, this will take time out of his day, but knowing your territory is a must. It would be nice to have patrols throughout the day but it's only him during the week and with Sasha on the weekends. He knows he has to survey the land because he knows the golden brown iris werewolf is coming. He doesn't know when, but in his gut, it's soon. Someone has to patrol his territory, and he is the Alpha. Lead by example, they say. Guess beggars can't be choosers, I guess. It's definitely a start, but word will spread of his existence and soon there will be challenges for my title. So much to think about, but the run erases all cares.

Thirty minutes later, they are at the Eastern marker. Sam does a thorough job of sniffing his surroundings and walk around the marked tree. They both hunker down and relax a bit; more so for him. He stretches his limbs and then tilts his head upward to tell her they have to run back. Non verbal communication between himself and his partner is tough; he thinks what dogs or cats would do to get attention of their owners. To his delight, he rubs himself against her legs and immediately she perks up. He then tilts his head and shoulders to the right cause he wants her on his back. It takes a while to get her to understand; it's like charades or something, but she picks up on what he is trying to convey.

Sasha's impressed with her Master. He is trying to convey communication towards her through nonverbal cues and it's tough, but he is definitely patient with her. Not knowing enough about werewolves, she hopes that one day they can communicate or some type of telepathy on some level while in the field. She knows that werewolves have to communicate somehow when they are running around and hunting. After a few moments, she understands what the Master was trying to convey. Guess the run back is long and wants me riding on top of him. She smiles inwardly, but throws a leg over his back and straddles him. Then leans forward to grab hold of his fur along his shoulders. Unconsciously, she rubs her face along his fur and then says, "You feel so soft, Master." As her face and hands stroke along his fur along his back and collar.

Sam rolls his eyes at her remark, but knows that this run would be intimate. He knows he didn't have to offer a ride but having her here; he wants to have some fun. Looking over his shoulder, tongue hanging out, he nods his head to convey if she is ready or not. To his shock, she nods her head and soon he is racing back to the middle marker. The run back is exhilarating for the both of them. Hearing her glees and excitement as the wind passes over their heads helps drive him and to push harder through the dense brush. With his head down, he zips across the forest floor; jumping over bushes and fallen trees; giving her the ride of her life.

Sasha can't help herself; she giggles and screams as her Master races back to the middle marker. Feeling the wind through her hair and feeling the power of every muscle contract underneath her gets her excited. Part of her feels like a kid again riding a rollercoaster, but this coaster is alive. She sighs deeply and wonders what if she wasn't turned into a vampire, but a werewolf instead? What would life be like? Knowing her, lots of runs at night to escape her prison, but the need to protect her soon to be Master would take precedent. She wouldn't change a thing; she is happy with her current situation. Plus, her Master doesn't care that they're two different species; all that matters to them is their love for one another and their dynamic which aids the relationship. If she was a 'Norm', her heart would beating fast with that statement.

It doesn't take Sam long to get to the middle marker. Part of him wants to continue to carry her to the Western marker, but she needs to learn to find this on her own if she wants to continue to help him in the future. So, with that, he slows down and stops in front of the middle marker.

She takes a while to figure out that the ride is over and Master is waiting for her to disembark. It was fun while it lasted, but it's time to go back to work. With that, she leans back into a sitting position and unconsciously grinds against his back cause that ride was exhilarating and got her wet at the same time. Biting her lip, she wants more, but then stands up and swings her leg off his back. She then stands there with her hand on her hip and says, "Guess we head West to the Western marker, is it long?"

Sam shakes his head 'No' but continues to shake it. He can smell her arousal and all he can do is shake his head. Only his slut would get aroused while patrolling his territory.

Sasha just looks at him and says, "What? Why are you continuing shaking your head?"

Sam tilts his head forward and can see the lights go off in her head.

She follows the nod and looks downward to notice that she's clearly soaked between her legs. Smiling to herself, she says, "I keep forgetting you're a wolf, Master. Clearly, you can smell my arousal. What can I say? (as she shrugs her shoulders). This is what you do to this slut, Master." Still smiling, and sees his eyes still staring at her and says, "What? Yeah, I know we're supposed to be working. For me to get to know where the markers are located and be familiar with our territory. Can we stop dilly dallying and get on with it. Please?"

Sam has his mouth open and tongue hanging out. He can't help it; his slut has a way to make everything in life revolve around sex. All he can do from her statement is shrug his shoulders and then tilt his head forward to the West to let her know it's time to proceed with patrolling. Once he sees she understands him, he races off Westward to the Western marker.

It's not a far run compared to the Eastern marker, but it helps her dry out her the moisture between her thighs a bit, but for him, he can still smell her sweetness. It's a pleasant run for himself, but not so much for her. She feels embarrassed but can't control how she feels about him. Soon her Master stops and walks around the tree that represents the Western edge of the forest that makes up his territory. She also looks upward and sees his claw marks; making a mental note, she then stares at him and says, "Guess we are done. Do we run back to the Middle marker?" Trying to keep it short and not asking multiple questions.

Sam just shakes his head 'No' but then nods forward that home is that way. He then looks up at her and tilts his head to the side to let her know if she wants to ride on his back again?

She looks back and asks, "Are you asking me if I want to ride on your back again?"

Sam just nods his head and waits for her reply.

Sasha smiles downward and says, "You're so sweet, Master. I would love to ride on your back again. It makes me happy to be close to you." She then mounts him once again and soon, they are off for the long road back towards their house.

It was a fun ride back, but again, all good things must come to an end cause Sam stops in front of a large oak tree that was surrounded by bushes. He waits patiently for her to get off of him before shifting back into his normal self.

Sasha sighs when they come to a complete stop by bushes that surround an enormous oak tree. Then it dawns on her that the Master needs to get dressed before returning to our home. She slides off his back reluctantly but doesn't want to give her Master a hard time, not yet, of course. She watches as his joints pop, bones short and hair diminishes as he shifts back to his normal self. Shaking her head, it's marvellous to watch. Once he is standing on his two feet, she throws herself into his arms for an embrace.

He smiles down at her when she throws herself against him and gives him a hug. Feeling her against his chest and her arms around him makes this moment special. Reaching around, he hugs her back and says, "I miss you too." Unbeknownst to him, she reaches up and pulls him down and kisses his lips.

She breaks off the kiss to say, "I missed you more, Master. It's great to hear your voice. I hope one day we can communicate with each other when you shift into your wolf form. Thanks for the ride. Mounting you is always... fun." Sasha just smiles up at him.

Sam just smiles back but then says, "Having you with me this morning was fun and intimate. I still worry about you, but it felt right. I hope you want to keep doing this with me?"

Sasha shaking her head, and just glares up at him and says, "Wild horses couldn't drag me away from you, Master. You're my world, Master, and I am your first. Where you go, I will follow. I want to help you with all things, Master. I love you so much." As she reaches forward once again and hugs him close.

Sam accepts her omission and returns the hug. His right hand combs through her raven hair. It feels good to feel her embrace and his heart beats hard for her. Suddenly the hug stirs something within him and feels her hand reaching down to stroke this stirring concern.

Grasping his cock with her right hand, she strokes him. Licking her lips as his cock begins to harden and grow longer. Her inner slut takes control and wants to fall to her knees to worship her Master's cock.

Seeing her eyes stare at his cock, and watching her lick her lips, Sam knows that her inner cum-slut wants to devour him at this very moment in the forest. It would be so fucking hot, but dawn was approaching. With his right hand, he pushes her head backwards a bit to get her attention. He then says, "You have to stop, Sasha. I know your inner cum-slut wants to devour and milk my cock, but there's no time cause dawn is approaching. Can't you feel it?"

Sasha's inner cum-slut just stares at her Master's cock and says, "I don't care. I need your cream, Master. I need to be filled."

Shaking his head, he knows they don't have time for this shit. So he does the only thing he can do, and that is to slap her heart-shaped ass, hard.

She howls in pain, but it does its job to wake her up. Letting go of his cock to wipe and soothe her ass, she looks up at him and says, "Why did you do that? God, that hurts."

Ronin646
Ronin646
193 Followers
123456...8