The Job Offer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers

God, there is nothing like feeling his cock enter her cunt or asshole. His cock sets her off every time and never gets old. She loves the feel of him entering her holes; for her, this is definitely heaven. Nothing feels quite like this and it makes her cum so fucking hard. After she recovers, she feels him pound his cock into her. She moans and then says, "Yours, forever." Her statement just encourages her Master to pound harder and soon the break of her next orgasm comes crashing down and consumes her. She cries out as her orgasm consumes her mind and body. She slowly loses herself, but suddenly awakens when she feels him pull out of her. Feeling the loss instantly, she looks back, wondering what's next.

Grabbing hold of his cock, he aligns himself at her puckered asshole and then thrusts deep into her anal cavity. Hearing her cry out in astonishment, she again clamps down and has her first anal orgasm of the day. Once again, he leans forward and says, "Mine." And pounds into her ass with vigor after she recovers from her first. Being in her ass has a totally different feel altogether; not really moist like her cunt, but not dry either. Her anal canal is very warm with the right friction and tightness that makes his cock feel much thicker when he's thrusting into her. With each thrust into her, his cock engorges; making him harder and stronger. Soon he's lost in this sensation and grunts.

Sasha's mind screams when he enters her ass; fuck, claiming all her holes this early morning makes her elated. Hearing his confession, she too says her response by saying, "I am all YOURS. My three holes are YOURS, Master." As she cries through his pounding. She then continues and says, "There is no one that I want more. I want you, Master. So pound my ass. Pound me into this tree. I am YOUR slut and only YOURS. Take it; take all of me." As she wails into the early morning. Suddenly she hears his grunts and knows that with them, his cock is becoming engorged. Soon his cock becomes thicker, and she feels him a lot more.

Sam knows that sun is coming short and has little time left. He pounds her ass with all his love and devotion. Reaching out and grabbing her hair, he pulls her upwards and changing the angle slightly as his cock rubs the underside of her cunt against the rough patch of its ceiling. Loud moans escape her lips as her second anal orgasm rocks against her core hard. Feeling her clamp down just fuels him to drive harder. He lets go of her hair but reaches around to grab hold of her breasts and with a last thrust, he says, "You're Mine." As torrents of his cum shoots deep into her anal cavity and lost into the sensations.

When her Master grabbed her hair and pulled; driving his cock to rub against the rough patch of her G-spot set off her beast. Her fangs slid out and her nails dug into the tree. She cried out as her second anal orgasm rocked her, hard. As the shudders rocked through her, and feeling her Master unload his cum deep into her, she whispers, "I love you, Master. Always & forever." When he pulls out of her, she knows that he's spent and wants to cradle him in her arms, but pushed against the tree.

Sam pushes her against the tree and clearly spent, but says, "Sasha... There's not enough time for that. I want it, always, but you have to move. I took too much time. The sun is fast approaching, you must run. Now." He then feels her hands caressing his face and her words of love for him. Shaking his head, he grabs her hands and pulls them away from his face and says, "Slut, I love you. Get that sexy ass in the house this instant. I will not say this again. The sun is coming. Get. The. Fuck. Home. Now. Or so God, help me." He smacks her derriere.

She leans forward and kisses his cheek and says, "You know how to motivate me, Master. Love you. See you soon." With that, she pulls up her underwear slightly, which re-arranges the thong and then bends over to pull up her yoga pants. Looking over her shoulder, she gives him a smile and then races off to her home.

Watching her, he just shakes his head; so loving but yet she invigorates him to no end. Sam loves her but cares for her well-being more. She plays with no worry at all and yet he always worries. Sam knows she likes to play with his heart strings and needs the motivation to listen to what he says. All he can do is shake his head, and hope that she will understand what he feels. Walking to the bushes that surround the big oak, Sam pulls the bag out from the underbrush and gets dressed. Once dressed, he heads home as the morning sun bathes the valley with its morning rays. He slowly opens the sliding door, enters the dining room, and closes the door swiftly. Calming the UV blocking vertical blinds, he sets out to the kitchen to get a bottle of water to quench his thirst. Upon entering, he sees his slut holding the water in her hands. Reaching out, he grabs it but sets it down on the counter. He then pulls her into an embrace and hugs her deeply. Feeling her in his arms, he says, "I worry about you, slut." With that, he pulls back and grabs hold of her face as he leans down to kiss her lips.

She feels his love during the embrace, but when he pulls away and tells her he worries; her heart crushes a bit. Sasha is about to say something until she feels his lips on hers. Instantly, she opens her mouth and lets him taste all of her. The kiss becomes passionate in seconds and has her melting into his muscular arms. All she can do is hang on, but her inner cum-slut awakens and wants to devour him once again. Her cunt gets wet with desire and wants all of him again. Suddenly, he stops kissing her to catch his breath, but leans his head against hers. She feels his connection to him and says, "Sorry, Master, for worrying you. It's not my intention. I know you care about me, and I play sometimes because it's who I am. I am your number one slut; it's my job to do this from time to time. To keep you on your dominant toes and to keep the dynamic fresh. I am truly lucky to have you, Master." With that, she leans forward and kisses his lips, then embraces him into a deep hug.

Hearing her words warms his heart and understands her reasoning. What she says makes sense, but that worry will always be there. Feeling her in his arms relaxes his heart and mind. God, she feels amazing against his chest and her nails do wonders as they claw his back. A shudder goes through him that travels down his spine to his groin. It warms and excites him; soon he is tilting his head to the side to kiss and scrape his teeth down her neck to where her mark is hidden underneath her tank top. Hunger and need for her are all his brain is thinking at the moment until a sudden growl escapes his chest. Pulling back from her, he says, "I want and need you again, slut, but I hunger for food. Perhaps you should go upstairs and clean your holes while I prepare breakfast."

Sasha just smiles and says, "No need, Master. I went straight to my room and grabbed my plug. Your cum is still warm and still in my ass. Don't worry, we'll take a shower together like always. Now drink your water and what can I fix you, Master?" As she bends down to pull out a pan and heats it up on the stove.

Sam just looks at her and can see the indentation of the plug as she bends down to get the pan from the drawer. Shaking his head, he grabs his water and opens the cap to down it. Once his thirst is abated, he then says, "The usual, but I will help." As he bends down to retrieve another pan and sets it on the stove.

Sasha just shakes her head but says, "You don't have to, Master. I can handle it." But suddenly she hears him growl and relents but says, "Ok, have it your way, but we'll be bumping into each other while we cook your breakfast."

Sam turns and looks at his slut, then says, "I don't mind you bumping into me at all, baby. I encourage it." As he reaches out to grab her right ass cheek and looks into her eyes.

A shudder goes right through her when his hand grabs hold of her ass. Her cunt spews some moisture and gets her thong saturated again. Sasha's mind is screaming, 'Fuck' with hunger and need, too. All she can do is control her beast by smiling and continue to work on the task that is more precedent. His hunger for food and then he can use any of her holes for his pleasure once again. She tells her inner cum-slut to be patient and soon her Master will fill another hole with his delicious cum.

Both Sasha and Sam flirt back and forth in prepping or, in this case, making his breakfast. It's in all good fun; a little ass grabbing, leaning into his harden cock while bending over or rubbing her 36 DDD breasts along his back as she peers over his shoulder to view the stove. The teasing never stops. Her inner cum-slut is hungry and can't wait to be used or be a deposit for his cum. They prepared breakfast in a timely manner and soon Sam is sitting at the breakfast nook eating while his partner in crime is just staring at him with hooded eyes as she licks her lips in anticipation.

Sam just grins and continues to eat his breakfast. He knows his partner is soaking wet with need, and so he takes his time to enjoy the best meal of the day. Out of the corner of his eye, he can see that she is rubbing herself against the chair to get some relief. The aroma of her arousal is making him hard to concentrate on his breakfast; and a small growl escapes his lips. He turns his head towards her and sees that she is barely holding herself together. His eyes rakes over her body and can see the beast is slowly being released. He follows suit, and his canines are elongating and his eyes glow.

Sasha's barely hanging on; the teasing and groping were fun, but it also lit a match in her core. The fire within is now a bonfire with need and she can't control herself. Moisture builds between her legs is not being contained by her panties any longer and so she's slowly trying to edge herself by rubbing herself on the chair. The need to be used and abused is high; she sees his glance and notices that look. His eyes are enormous and glowing; her beast reacts and the fangs slowly descend. Still looking at her Master, she sees his canines elongate and hears a growl coming from his lips. Biting her lip with her right fang, she smiles, knowing that he hungers too.

Sam, still looking at his slut and says, "Stand up and take off all your clothes."

Slowly, she stands up and starts taking off her sports bra, then grabs hold of the hem of her yoga pants. She shimmies it off her hips and then kicks them off; and finally sliding off her soaked panties to the floor. Hands on her hips, she waits for further orders.

Sam drops his fork from his fingers and clatters to the plate. Turning in his chair, he faces her and lets his eyes rake all over her body. Still tight in all the right places, this voluptuous vampire is an exquisite piece of artwork. Her turning did an excellent job of making her fucking hot and sexy. His eyes finally meet hers and then says, "Come closer..." He reaches out and grabs her ass with both hands while hers wrap around his shoulders.

Sasha looks into her Master's sparkling eyes and says, "Done with breakfast? Or are you hungry for something else?" She says with a smile.

Sam grips her ass hard and pulls her cheeks apart to open up her holes to smell her aroma better. He hears her gasping for air with his sudden attention but says, "I am still hungry for breakfast, but smelling your arousal has got my beast into a bind. I want to finish my breakfast, but my need for you takes precedence over food at the moment." Leaning forward to capture her lips with his; pulling her closer to his embrace. When she opens up for him, his tongue slips into her mouth to taste her. He can feel her fingers reaching up and caressing the back of his neck and combing his hair. The pressing of her breasts against his chest; his need for her has gotten him rigidity hard. Breaking off the kiss, he nibbles his way down her neck to her shoulder.

She can feel his teeth graze against her neck, and a shudder travels down her spine and pools into her core. A moan escapes her lips as her fingers claw his back with need; suddenly she hugs him tightly as the shudders take hold of her. Sasha becomes very sensitive and experiences an orgasm suddenly. She rides the waves and breathes accordingly. As the first wave comes crashing down upon her, she whispers a 'Fuck' from her lips.

Grabbing hold of her, Sam stands up and lifts her up; he can feel her legs wrap around his back. Supporting her with his hands, she weighs absolutely nothing in his hands, but starts walking out of the kitchen to the foyer.

Coming back to reality, Sasha asks, "Where are you taking me, Master?"

Sam stops and looks into his slut's eyes and says, "Taking you upstairs to ravish your gorgeous body under the sprays of hot water. Slut. Take what is yours and don't hold back." He gives her with a stern look.

Sasha looks into her Master's eyes and knows what he's saying to her. She nods her head slightly to see if he indeed mean what he said and seeing his stern look; she knows he's telling her to take all of him. Tilting her head back slightly, she descends and her teeth dig in to his neck. As first drops of his blood touch her tongue, the rapture of his power and taste consumes her. In her thoughts, she and her inner cum-slut scream together, 'He's MINE.'

Feeling her teeth dig into his neck, taking his power to feed her, hunger drives his beast outward. A growl leaves his lips and says, "You are mine, slut. And I am, YOURS. Never forget that." As his claws extend and dig into her buttocks. Feeling her break off from his neck as pain/pleasure shoot throughout her body. She screams, "I am YOURS, Master. Use it. Take it all. My body, assets, and everything that I hold dire is yours for the taking."

Sam growls loudly as he climbs the stairs. He then says, "Indeed, I will take what is MINE." With that, he opens his mouth wide and descends onto her neck and bites her.

Sasha feels both pain and pleasure going through as his bite consumes her. She whispers, "Fuck, yeah. I am your lover, slut, and partner. All I want is you, Master. Just you." As her fingernails elongate, they shred his shirt and back, leaving bloody grooves.

The pain of her nails does something within him; yeah he can feel the pain but something else, longing. He breaks off his bite and growls loudly; part of him wants to shift, but controls himself. Looking down, he says, "How does it feel, slut? Being in control? Proud of you, partner. I knew you can do it. We're a match made in this supernatural world. We're almost there. Time to fill up your holes."

Sasha's shocked by what her Master said to her. She, herself, can't believe it, but he's right. She controlled herself; fed and could relent, all on her own. Putting her head on his shoulder, she whispers, "I couldn't have done this without you, Master. With your compassion, dominance, and love, you helped me every step of the way. I see the baby steps and what you've done. I owe it all to you, Master. You're my world, and I love you."

Sam stops before entering their master bedroom and says, "Thanks, but all I did was shown you the door. You walked through it all on your own. I am proud of you, baby, and what you've become. I love all of you: the beast and the woman in my arms. You're my world too and I couldn't do this without you, partner. I love you, Sasha." As he walks into their room; his claws retract and slide from her ass to her back. He sets her down on her feet and says, "How about you get the shower started and I will be right behind you soon?"

Sasha's feet leaves their purchase and slide down his legs to the floor. Standing on her own two feet, she continues to hug her Master and then tilts her head upwards to kiss his lips. Her eyes look upon him and then close when her lips touch his. They flicker open when the kiss ends but she then says, "Don't be long.." With that, she lets go of him and slowly makes her way to the master bath to get the shower ready for the both of them as directed.

Sam just stares at her backside as she walks into the master bathroom to the enclosed shower. His eyes rake all over her body, starting with her heart-shaped ass. Those inviting nether lips are enlarged and waiting for him to her thick thighs and calves. Moving up to her thin waist to see some back boob and her dark curly hair that falls down her back. Damn, so fucking hot and she's all his; his mind is thinking. Shaking his head, he takes off his shredded shirt and tosses it in on the bed; then slides off his shorts and along with his boxers. Throwing his shorts/boxers into the hamper, he makes his way to the enclosed shower and smiles to himself as his eyes watch her rinse her body underneath the shower head spray. Breath-taking...

Walking into the shower enclosure, Sam watches the water flowing over Sasha's sexy body. At this moment, she has her eyes closed and is washing her black tresses free from the shampoo or is it conditioner. She smiles as the last of the suds are free from her hair. Suddenly she opens her eyes and they are bright with life. Her smile widens, and then says, "Don't just stand there, Master. Come join me..." As she sidesteps, and welcomes him to join underneath the spray of water. Walking forward, he stands underneath the spray of water from the showerhead and instantly relaxes from the hot water & pressure. Rinsing off, he sidesteps so she can use the shower head to keep warm & wet.

Sasha shakes her head but says, "Turn it off, Master. Let me wash you and then we can both enjoy the showerhead's power of water. Come, let me take care of you." Turning off the water, he allows his partner-slut to lather her hands and massage the soap onto his body. Shockingly enough, she is pretty darn good at giving massages. A smile forms on his lips and perhaps he should look into purchasing a massage table for her to use or vice versa. After all the areas are thoroughly scrubbed; she turns on the water and motions her Master to rinse off. She helps wash away the suds off his broad back, down his arms, to his legs and back to his groin. Reaching out, she grabs his cock and strokes him. Falling to her knees, she looks up at him and opens her mouth. Taking her cue, he steps forward and inserts his cock into her mouth, where she begins to clean and suck on him. Soon his cock is deep in her throat and her inner cum-slut is happy. This is where his cock belongs, in either of her three holes.

Sam decides his cock is thoroughly cleaned and starts pulling out of her mouth. Fearing the worse, Sasha reaches out and around to grab his ass to keep his cock from leaving. There is a tug-of-war going on and he is winning. She tries a last ditch effort and elongates her nails and digs in, but his cock soon pulls out of her mouth. With sad puppy dog eyes, she looks up at her Master and says, "Master, my inner cum-slut needs your deposit. Please reconsider."

Smiling down on his perfect slut, he says, "Later. I haven't forgotten her; she will get my deposit soon but I have other ideas in the meantime. Rise, and turn around." As he extends his hand so he can help his partner-slut rise from the shower floor.

Sasha smiles and grabs hold of his hand. She does what her dominant asks with no questions. Waiting patiently, she feels him slowly step forward and drive his cock between her thighs. She can feel his warmth and thickness; his arms slide underneath hers and hug her close to his solid chest. Again, she feels loved and protected once more, but soon finds his hands moving along the front of her body. One is cupping her breast, while the other roams down her washboard abs to her mound, where he plays with her lips and clit. Sasha's lost in the sensations that his hands are doing to her body. She leans back and encourages him to take more of her body. Moans escape her lips as her legs tighten against the engorged cock between her legs. Her hands roam freely; her left rises to caress and play with her left nipple, and the other reaches back to caress his right thigh and buttocks.

Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers
123456...9