The Job Offer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam tilts his head downward and nibbles on her exposed shoulder and neck. Placing kisses and bites, he travels from her shoulder to her neck.

She tilts her head further to give him more of a purchase until his lips nibbles and suck on her right earlobe. She moans a 'Fuck' and begins to whimpers. Then she hears his whisper, "I can't believe this is all mine." Hearing his words, wakes her up from her sweet dream and then smiles upward and says, "It's true, Master. My mind, body, and soul are yours. You are my lover, dominant, and Alpha. Take it all and use me. I am yours to command."

Sam's right hand leaves her breast and snakes upward to grab hold of her neck. Controlling her neck, he pushes her against the wall and then says, "Bend over, slut. It's time I take my cunt and use it." With that, she bends over and his cock slides back and up into her cunt's entrance. In one quick thrust, he's buried deep into her and she suddenly clamps down. He holds back from pulling out to allow her time to come down from her orgasm. Once she does, he pulls out and begins to rhythmly fuck her. He squeezes her neck as his other hand begins to stroke and play with her clit.

Moans escape from her lips as she builds to another intense orgasm. Soon her moans turn to cries and then she says, "Fuck. Me. Ah, shit. So quickkkk, fuck. I am cummmmming again."

Sam releases her neck and stops playing with her clit as she slowly comes back to herself from her second orgasm. He then pulls back her arms and pushes her up against the tempered glass enclosure. He continues to drive himself into her and pulls her back to change the angle of his cock entering her. Soon, her moans get louder as his cock caresses/rub against the rough patch of skin on the roof of her cunt. Again, she whimpers and then shoots her third release.

Pressing her breasts against the glass, she sticks out her ass so he can feel his thrusts more defined. After her third release, her beast awakens and pushes back into him, driving his cock deeper into her. Slightly tightening up her cunt muscles, they stroke his cock harder and soon her inner cum slut feels him begin to engorged further. Soon his cock gets thicker and longer; she smiles and then sees her reflection. Sasha then says, "Finally, your cock is thickening and ready for me. Let me know when you're ready, Master. My cum-slut wants to taste you again."

With a grunt, he drives into once more and then lets go of her arms and then pulls out completely. He then says, "I am ready, slut. As promised, take what you wanted most. Milk me, cum-slut."

Sasha turns and kneels in front of her Master, then reaches out to grab hold of his cock and begins sucking him down her throat once again. Her ministrations pull his orgasm and cream to the surface. Hearing her Master grunt, she knows that he's close to his release and along with his cream. Her inner cum-slut waits patiently as the first rope is shot down her throat to her waiting tummy. She counts and finds that he shot 10 big ropes down her throat and then pulls back to coax him to shoot the rest into her waiting mouth. Soon, no more shots fired, but continues to suck and pull out every drop out of him. Opening her mouth, she shows Master her mouth full of his pearly-white cum. She plays with it using her tongue and then closes her mouth, tilts her head back and swallows the rest of his deposit.

Sam just grins but then says, "Are you happy, cum slut? How many ropes of cum did your Master gave you today?"

Looking up at him, she says, "I am always happy with whatever you give me, Master. Today, you shot 12 ropes of cum down my throat and another 6 into my waiting mouth. So much cum, Master. My inner cum-slut is sated, and you filled my belly with your sweet cream. I love all the fluids you give me."

Sam tilts his head and then says, "I know you love my cum and blood. Are you saying that you might be interested in 'Water Sports' and/or 'Golden Shower'?" Wondering, how far is his slut will go down the rabbit hole into BDSM.

Sasha rises off the floor and then hugs her Master. She then says, "I don't know; I never experienced that before but anything that you give me, I will surely like it cause you remember I am YOURS. I am your cum-slut/dumpster. And I love tasting all of you. When you are ready, we can try it and see. I am game if you are, Master." She says with a smile.

Leaning down, he hugs her back and then kisses her lips. He then says, "Slut, you keep surprising me. Perhaps one day we'll try, but I don't think I am into that at all. Maybe that would be a great punishment, of sorts." Sam says, as his hands caress her back and derriere. He then tilts her head back, and then says, "Glad to fulfill your wishes, slut. I think it's time for us to leave the enclosed shower and dry off. Still need to finish breakfast and get some sleep. We have about two more nights before our baby-girl returns home. I know we both can't wait, but we can't stay here all day. Come, let's go." With that, he grabs her hand and pulls her out of the enclosed shower. Grabbing a towel, he tosses it to her so she can soak up the left over water in her hair before drying off her body.

They both dry off. Sam gets ready to head out of the bathroom to get dressed, but Sasha stays behind to blow dry her hair. She glances at herself into the mirror but then says, "Master, come look at this." She turns around to get his attention.

Sam turns around and strides back into the bathroom towards his slut; he looks at her and says, "What's up?"

Sasha lowers the towel that is wrapped around her chest and then says, "You see that, Master? The star is completely filled up." As she leans forward to show her Master in the mirror.

Sam's astonished cause indeed her star is filled up. Guess it's just a matter of time before she gets her new power and wonders what that power would be. He then looks at his slut and says, "Wow, it's indeed filled in; wonder what that means and how did it happen?"

Sasha looks up to her Master and grins but then says, "I think I have a theory/clue. Master, our bond has grown within the last couple of days. More so in the last couple of hours. You stood up to your Father, defended and claimed me. Your show of dominance filled my icy heart with warmth and love. My premonition of you came true; you're my true dominant in all things. With your help and guidance, I finally accepted both sides of myself and could control my thirst when I bit you. Plus, you have been filling all my holes with your special cream. It's only a matter of time now and I am so happy to be a part of this epic journey with you, Master." As she jumps up and down.

Sam's eyes look at her happiness that is definitely in her eyes and face, but the jumping up and down is jiggling her breasts, which is causing his cock to stir. Reaching out and grabbing her shoulders to get her to stand still, he then says, "I am happy for you, baby. I will always defend and claim you. You are my first and only slut. But you're right, our bond with one another has gotten stronger; I can just feel it. But all this jumping for joy is causing something else to stir." He looks down, but then leans forward to kiss her forehead. But then says, "I am going to head downstairs and finish breakfast. Don't spend too much time staring at yourself in the mirror; okay, baby. See you soon."

When Sam's eyes looked down, so did Sasha's, and a magnificent smile formed on her lips. It's a deep compliment that her antics and body can stir the mighty beast that hangs between his legs. After her Master speaks, she retaliates and says, "You can claim whatever hole that pleases you; my ass has been cleaned if you want to claim it again this morning, Master." As she snickers a bit.

Sam turns around and then says, "Slut, you're insatiable and God, I love that about you. The thought of pounding all three of your holes all day long is definitely tempting, but I do need to finish my breakfast. I can't become the great uniter and defender of the supernatural if I am weak, now can I? There's got to be a time and place for everything. I love you, slut." With that, he turns around and leaves the bathroom.

Sasha left standing watching him leave, and her heart is beating for him. She smiles to herself, and thinks to herself, 'Master is right, I am insatiable; what can I say? I love being used as a cum dumpster. But unfortunately, he's right. There's a time and place for everything. Hmm, his words, damn, fuck.' She grabs hold of the counter and a shudder goes through her. Her release is dripping down her thighs; shaking her head, she thinks to herself, 'Again?'. Turning back to the mirror, she gazes at the mark and is so happy. Picking up the blow-dryer, she dries her hair some before following her Master down to the kitchen. She's left to her own thoughts.

Sam ate his cold breakfast in peace and started clearing the breakfast nook of plates when he heard his slut move down the stairs at her vampiric speed. He's not surprised when she is standing right behind him as he washes the dishes. He then hears, "Why don't you just rinse them and place them in the dishwasher?" Smiling, he then says, "I could do that, but preferred to clean up my mess. Plus, washing dishes makes my hands softer." He says with a laugh.

She then says, "Do you want any help?"

He shakes his head and says, "I am good; thanks though. So what do you think your special power would be? Any thoughts?"

Sasha walks to the breakfast nook and leans back onto the counter. She then crosses her arms but then says, "I really don't know. But my best guess is that it will be unique to the individual. I doubt it will be more power since I am a vampire. As I get older, so does my power."

Sam chuckles to himself but then says, "So in time, I won't be able to control you, slut."

Shaking her head, she then says, "Not in that regard, Master. I will always be your submissive. That won't change. In the future, I will wear many hats, but I will always be yours and yours to control."

Nodding his head, he finishes washing the dishes and then washes the sink before wiping the countertops. Drying off his hands, he then walks towards his slut and grabs hold of her hands. He then says, "I was only teasing you, baby. I know that you're mine. I just like hearing it." As he caresses her hands. He then looks at her and says, "Ready for bed?"

Smiling at him, she says, "I don't require any sleep. But I will lie down with you; you know that cause I enjoy being close to you, Master."

Smiling back at her, he then says, "I know. Come, let's head upstairs." As a yawn escapes his lips. He throws his arm around her shoulders and soon both of them head to the master suite to relax and catch up on some needed sleep.

For the next 15+ hours, both Sam and Sasha enjoy each other's company; either catching up on sleep (for him), and (for her) shopping. When he wasn't sleeping or eating, they would continue to watch reruns of the A-team. Patrolling the next morning was easy and nothing to report. The bear trap was still twisted and left behind. It was the weekend; the owner was probably busy and will check on it next week. Sam smiles and wonders what would this trapper think to find his bear trap twisted like that. He knows the person is worried about potential danger, hence why he's out here every morning to protect what's his and their neighbors from what's coming. However, running with your mate just brings them that much closer and their sexy time throughout the day.

Sam's resting after an uneventful patrol Sunday morning. Sasha watches her Master sleep as she continues to shop on her tablet. While checking her emails, she finally hears from the custom Kevlar/Carbon Fiber outfitters. They're intrigued by her interest in making clothing for women; all they ask is for her to send her measurements and not her clothing. They had a good chuckle about her sending personal items to them, but stated it wasn't necessary. Everything they make has some Spandex material interwoven so that every item conforms to the wearer. Sasha emails back her measurements and sends a list of items that she is thinking of creating; such as a bustier/corset, bikini, and yoga style pants. If everything turns out well, she promises to be in touch and will expand her work line.

Suddenly, Sasha hears a car pool into the driveway; she can't check who it is because of the sun's rays. The only thing she can do is wake up her Master; and to do that, she reaches underneath the sheet and grabs hold of his thick cock roughly. Sam wakes up and looks at his slut to see why he woke up in this fashion. She then tells him that someone had pulled up in the driveway. Glancing at the clock, he notices it's after 2pm; ugh. Taking a sniff, and using his hearing, he's out of the bed in a jiffy which startles his slut, as he races to get dressed.

Sasha then asks, "Who's here, Master?" Startled but curious at the same time.

Smiling, he turns to his slut and says, "I think you want to follow me. We have a surprise coming." And with that, he is out the door and down the stairs.

Sighing, Sasha puts her tablet on sleep mode and places it on the nightstand. Throwing back the sheet, she makes her way to her walk-in closet and puts on some black yoga pants and a red sports bra before heading downstairs. She is halfway down the stairs when the doorbell rings and followed up with Sam opening the door. They both stare wide-eye at their guest, Heather standing at the threshold. In moments, Sasha's downstairs and waiting patiently in the foyer behind her Master.

Looking upward and smiling, Heather then says, "May I come in?" Sounding silly.

Both Sam and Sasha take in their girlfriend. She's wearing her signature black short skirt, with a light cream top. Remarkably, her hair is down and not in a ponytail, but she is still wearing the black-rimmed glasses. Of course, you can see the hints of her black bra underneath her cream shirt and a hint of cleavage. Still standing there, she has her purse over her right shoulder and is carrying an enormous shopping bag. Both Sasha and Sam just stare at her but eventually come to senses when she walks into the house and closes the door behind her.

She drops her bags and walks to her sister and says, "I know, I am a day early but couldn't wait to come back to the both of you." As she leans in to give Sasha a hug and kiss. She then whispers, "Missed you so much, sister." She then looks at her and notices that she isn't wearing her day collar anymore and then says, "You're not wearing your collar any longer?"

Sasha just shakes her head but then says, "I will tell you later, baby. Ok?"

Heather nods her head and then turns around and walks to Sam, her lover, Daddy, and Alpha; she has her arms open and says, "I miss....." She mumbles through the words when Sam stops her and steps forward and kisses her lips. Instantly, her arms are around him, one pulling him closer and the other combing the hair on the back of his neck. She opens up her mouth and feels his passion when he invades her mouth. The kiss is very passionate; she's lost but craves his touch. She thinks to herself, 'God, I missed him so much. I need and want him. Please Alpha, take me right here and now!'. She is slowly wrapping her leg around his and the kiss lingers on.

Sasha just watches on as her Master makes out with her sister-slut. She's in awe of the two and soon gets wet.

Sam breaks off the kiss, leaving Heather panting for breath. Still holding her face, he looks down at his baby-girl and asks, "Are you wearing any panties?"

Heather takes a moment to come back to reality but giggles a bit but says, "No, Daddy. I missed you so much that I knew I have to have you as soon as possible."

Sam smiles at her and drops his shorts; his cock is rock hard and pointing at his baby-girl. He watches her eyes look down and to grow big with desire. Her tongue instinctively slips out of her mouth and licks her lips. He turns to Sasha, and says, "Take off your clothes and give your baby-girl a hug. Show her your love while I mount her." Taking a step forward, he drops his hands from her face down to her hips and grabs her ass. He then lifts her up. Instinctively, she wraps her legs around his back and her arms around his neck. He then says to Heather, "Reach down and grab your Daddy's cock and insert me into your tight pussy."

Heather watches her sister slowly take off her clothes and gets even wetter. Hearing her Daddy's instructions, she lets go of her right arm and reaches underneath her. Grabbing his thick cock, she strokes him before aligning him at her entrance. A shudder goes through her as she can feel the tip of him slightly opening up her big nether lips. The anticipation is killing her however; the shudders don't stop. Her need and longing for him, she starts to cum and moans her relief.

Sam looks at his baby-girl and sees that she is concentrating hard but can see the need and longing in her eyes. He smiles and then says, "It's ok baby-girl. Both your mother and myself, missed you. I can see your longing; are you ready, my love?"

Heather tries to look at her Daddy, and says, "Take me, Daddy; I missed you so much. Show me your love. Give it to me." With that, she can slowly feel his hard cock enter her. Moans escape her lips as her pussy expands to her lover's cock. Once he bottoms out, she shudders and clamps down, she cums hard and it's her second orgasm of the day. Suddenly she can feel massive breasts pressing on her from the back and arms wrap around her waist, as they reach up to caress her breasts. Her mind screams, 'Fuck, getting bombarded by my 2 lovers at the same time! She turns her head to a waiting mouth of her second lover, Sasha. They kiss each other; as she adjusts to Sam's cock deep into her cunt.

Sam's concentrating really hard to not cum. As he entered her, his cock felt some pressure; something hard rubbing against his cock. As his fingers caress each of her cheeks, he can feel that she is indeed wearing a plug in her ass, but it's no longer the small metal one she had when she left. Interesting, he thinks. Slowly, he eases out of her and she whines, but when he thrusts back in; she moans. Looking at his two lovers, he then says, "I would love to just push you up against the wall and fuck you hard, baby, but I think we should move this to the living room so you can pleasure your sister. Sounds good?" With a nod from her, he strolls to the living room. He drags out of her before setting her down. Sam then instructs Sasha to lie down on her back with her legs wide open. Then tells Heather to go down on all fours; he'll fuck her from behind while she eats out Sasha.

Instantly he can hear moans leaving his slut's mouth as he grabs hold of Heather's waist. Reaching down, he aligns his cock at her entrance once more and thrust into her. A shock and moan, leave his baby-girl's mouth. Methodically, Sam fucks his girlfriend into a rhythm. With each thrust into her, he bottoms out, and a moan escapes her lips between licks. Soon he can hear Sasha cry as she shudders through an orgasm. Smiling, he smacks Heather's ass and prompts her to clamp down and ride the waves a bit. Which releases her third orgasm of the day.

Heather shudders hard as she feels the slap from Daddy; instantly she felt the sting, followed by the heat. The slap itself jiggled her derriere to the extreme. Having the butt plug made her internal orifices into a bell which started a chain reaction which led to her second orgasm. She cries out a 'Fuck' as she clamps down on him. But to her astonishment, she feels Daddy still moving within her as she clamping down on him; making her fourth orgasm last longer. She tries to concentrate on the job at hand and that is her sister-slut's tasty pussy. Inserting two fingers, she licks Sasha's clit as she thrust in/out of her.

123456...9