The Job Offer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's not in any hurry, but once entering the master bedroom, he peeks through the door and sees that the girls have finished their shower and are now on the bed in a 69 position. They clearly look like they are definitely enjoying themselves. As he walks in, they both stop what they are doing and say they're 'hellos'. It's thoughtful, but he says, "You both look amazing together like that; please, don't stop on my account. I will take a quick shower and join you in a few."

Both girls watch him shed his undergarments, starting with his t-shirt and then his boxers. Their eyes are glued to their man and watch him slowly make his way to the bathroom. Each girl's cunts twitch in response to seeing their man and can't wait to be filled. Slowly they go back to licking and eating each other out as they hear the shower turned on. Both of them know their cunts will be filled with his cock, but who will go first...

The hot water does wonders to ease the tension and stress from today's job. Still thinking of it, he should've done something else to save Becca's heart/life, but every scenario comes up with the same conclusion. Perhaps Heather's right. Every job is shaping him into a better version of himself. Heck, having them both in his harem & life is proving to be keeping him on his toes and well satisfied. Getting out of his head, he grabs the soap and starts lathering all 1000 parts of his body. Once he rinses off the soapy suds, he just stands there and let the torrent of water pour down on him. Taking a deep breath, he turns off the water and heads out to dry off. As he dries off, he hears them moaning through their orgasms, and it has a tremendous effect on him as his cock becomes semi-rigid. Exiting the bathroom, he tosses his towel into the hamper and makes his way to the end of the bed.

Watching them eat each other out, he reaches forward and grabs baby-girl's legs and pulls her along with slut towards the end of the bed. Legs dangling off the bed, Sam walks closer and lifts his sluts face off of baby's cunt and shoves his cock into her waiting mouth. Watching her slowly take all of him through her ministrations, he says to her, "Take it all, slut. Make my cock harder for baby-girl's cunt."

Sasha's eyes roll backward as her inner slut takes over. She licks his bulbous head with lots of enthusiasm of licking a sucker till she bobs down on him, slowly taking him deeper into her throat. Taking what she can, she's able to take half of him; the angle isn't right since she is on top of baby-girl but she does what she can and loves sucking on him. Her sister-slut is doing wonders on her pussy that she moans through her ministrations at him. The vibrations alone make him harder and ready for baby-girl's cunt.

Slowly pulling out of Sasha's mouth, he slides his wet cock between Heather's wet cunt lips; letting her feel all 12-inches of him. Hearing her moaning between licks makes him smile. Grabbing his cock, he taps his bulbous head against baby-girl's clit, making her legs shudder. Sam aligns himself at her entrance and slowly enters her; instantly, she clamps down and shudders through an intense release. Holding steady, he allows her to revel through her orgasm before pulling out of her.

Sasha descends to lick her sister-slut's clit once again but sees that Master has his cock in hand. Opening her mouth, she feels him inserting most of his cock into her waiting throat.

Sam then says, "Taste your sister's cunt; doesn't it taste so good, slut?" As he pushes himself deeper into her throat, he continues to say, "Do your best at cleaning this cock before I re-enter your sister again."

Sasha's eyes roll back in her head. Tasting her Sister's glorious cum/wetness feeds her inner cum-slut. Taking a moment to relish the taste, she thinks to herself and says, 'God, Master is right. She tastes so divine and can't get enough of her nectar. But deep down, her inner cum-slut wants something more fulfilling, and that's Master's cum. I hope he dumps his load into my waiting throat; it's been so long.' She does a thorough job to clean what she can off of Master's cock. Feeling his hand on the back of her head, pushing her to take more of him, is making her gush into all of her open holes. Thinking to herself, 'That's right, Master. Dominate and use me for your pleasure.' However, feeling him pull out of her throat has got her to pout.

Sam pulls out of his slut's mouth and re-inserts himself back into baby-girl's cunt. She shudders once more but doesn't cum. Slowly, he pulls out and rhythmly fucks her. Reaching out, he grabs Sasha's hair and pulls her up and gets the hint to rise. He then leans in and says, "Don't pout, slut, it doesn't look good on you. I know your needs and I will fulfill them after I give baby here two more orgasms. Then it's your turn, I promise." Reaching out, he grabs her chin and leans down to kiss her lips. Immediately she opens up, and he slips his tongue into her waiting mouth and tastes his baby-girls nectar on her lips. If you look closely, they form a perfect triangle.

They broke their kiss when they hear Heather moan through her next orgasm. Looking at her Master, she smiles and descends to lick her sister-slut's clit. Occasionally, her tongue goes farther and licks the topside of Master's cock, tasting him and sister's juices. Suddenly, the feeling between her legs is unbearable and her next wave comes crashing down on her. She shudders through her release and moans through clenched teeth. Once it subsides a bit, she returns to lick her sister's clit once more vigorously. Soon with both her Master's cock and her licking, they bring baby-girl to her next orgasm and it's a big one.

Sam feels Heather's legs wrap around him and pulls him closer when her orgasm hits. Try as he might, he can't escape her as she clamps down hard as she experiences a tremendous orgasm. Trying to breathe through the experience, he tries to calm himself down and not explode. She already got her fill early this morning and his next load was for his slut. However, the shuddering from Heather's orgasm is making it very hard for him to last, but makes it through. After her release, she slowly relaxes, and he's able to pull out of her. Looking down at her, she's clearly spent. Knowing he gave her three but doesn't know how many his slut gave her prior to entering her. Guess he'll find out later after she wakes up from her orgasm induced coma.

Looking at his slut, Sam instructs her to turn around and have her ass up, head down. He slides his cock that's covered with their baby's cum between her ass cheeks to thoroughly tease his slut. He takes a moment to hear her pleas before taking action.

"Master, please don't tease me. Just ram that cock deep into my hungry cunt. I need you desperately. Fuck me. Fuck me hard, Master. Please." Sasha says with deep wanting.

Aligning himself at Sasha's entrance, he thrust into her hungry and saturated cunt. Once he gets close to her cervix, she clamps down on him and a huge shudder courses through her. He hears her whispers, "Fuck yeah. Feels so God damn good. Give me more, Master. Fuck your tight vampire slut's cunt, but when you're ready to cum... Please feed your cum-slut your sweetness." All he can think about is: 'Damn, his slut wants it badly and hard.' So when the shudders slowly ease off of him, he pulls out and then starts fucking his slut hard; ramming all 12-inches of himself deep into her channel. Slowly but surely, his cock opens her cervix and pounds himself deeper into her. Soon he's tapping up against the back walls of her cervix.

Sasha screams her release as she feels her Master pound her into oblivion. She clamps down on him through her second release but feels him fighting against her. Shaking her head, she thinks to herself, 'Damn his cock feels so gooood and he's fighting me by continuing to thrust deep into my tight channel. Fuck me. More, Master. Own this cunt.'

Sam changes it up by giving shorter strokes until her orgasm subsides. Once it does, he then ramps up and thrusts little by little deep into her once again. Reaching out, he grabs both of her arms and wraps them together behind her back & holds them with his left hand. However, with his right hand reaches underneath her and grabs her throat. Pulling her up slightly, changes his thrusts and she convulses a bit. His cock rubs against the rough patch of skin of her upper cunt and another shudder goes through her. It pushes her into another orgasm that rocks her world. He then looks down at her and says, "This is what you wanted, slut. Gave you another three big O's, but we're not done yet. I don't want you crossing over just yet cause I have to feed your inner cum-slut first. Stay with me." With that, he lets go of her and she falls to the bed.

Grabbing her waist, he fucks her hard. Punishing her channel with his thickness and pounding against the back wall of her cervix. Hearing her deep moans and shudders just fuel his aggression against her. Soon, he can feel her clamping down and his cock gets thicker. Pulling out of her, he lies on the bed and immediately she moves to engulf him.

Slowly, she bobs her head down and engulfing his massive cock. Feeling him deep in her throat, she continues to pull back and down on him again. The friction against his bulbous head gets him to expand once again, and it's only a matter of time. Once she feels his first rope hit the inside of her throat, her inner cum-slut rejoices. Sasha counts the volleys that hit and once he hits 9, she pulls him out of her waiting throat. Feeling him shoot another two volleys of cream down her throat, she pulls back to feel him shoot his continuous load into her waiting mouth. Slowly she bobs up and down with her mouth, and had to pull out all his delicious cream into her waiting mouth. Once her Master stops shooting, she releases her hold on him. She then licks his crown before pulling back to show the amount of pearly-white cum deposited in her mouth. Twirling her tongue back and forth, she plays with his substance for a while till she tilts her head back and swallows him down. Licking her lips with her tongue, she then looks at him and says, "Taste so good. Thank you, Master."

Sam gave all of his energy and himself into his waiting slut. Trying desperately to cling to reality before succumb to exhaustion, he turns to her and says, "We're not done yet, slut." He grabs hold of his semi-rigid cock and aligns himself at her puckered star, and pushes his bulbous head into her. Then he reaches around with his right hand and grabs hold of her right breast. He feels its weight and caresses around her nipple. With his thumb and index finger, he grabs hold of her nipple and gives it a slight pinch while he thrusts deep into her anal canal. The combination of both stimuli instantly has her clamping down on him when she experiences her first anal orgasm of the day. He pinches her nipple very hard and then says, "Time for you to go to the Void; enjoy." He sees his slut's eyes travel back into her head and he says, "I love you, baby." Before collapsing himself.

It shocked Sasha when her Master entered her ass and tweaked her nipple so hard. The shock alone gave her first anal orgasm of the day and pushed her into the void. She's floating above her body but hears her Master's whisper before he conks out. Looking down on him, her spirit hugs her Master until she sees a bright white light. Turning her head, she enters deeper into the void and sees the future.

While in the void, Sasha recounts her last vision of both herself with Master attending to their baby's need. This time around, she looks at both of us and asks them to simultaneously bite her cause she can't decide which path to choose and so she will let fate decide it for her. She sees her sister-slut count down from three, but before the countdown ends, time slows down. Inspecting her sister, she can see that her eyes are dilating for one, and there's perspiration on her face. Heather's hot when you touch her and that's shocking. When you lose lots of blood, you become cold, but with her sister-slut, she looks like she's having an allergic reaction. Perhaps she took some kind of drug prior or something is happening to her from within. She's worried for her baby, but that thought is broken when Heather says, "Don't think, just do it. Fate will decide what I will become; it's just like Russian Roulette. No matter what happens, I love you both. This is the last request I will ask of you, so please bite me together."

Sasha doesn't see them bite their baby-girl but thrust into a future that's close to be. She sees the grey omega running, but then looks behind her and sees three betas chasing her. Concentrating on the omega, she sees the weariness and exhaustion, but there's determination behind those eyes. Looking around to get the omega's bearings, she sees a sign that says, "Entering Eaton Canyon Falls." Sasha then looks up at the phase of the moon and sees its crescent phase. Before she can look around or get more clues, she's pulled back into reality; out of the void. She startles awake but finds herself between her lovers. Still feeling Master's hand gripping her breast, but no longer feeling him in her ass. Disappointed, but the heat radiating from the both of them warms her senseless body; it's soothing. She's about to close her eyes and meditate on her vision, but hears a notification on her tablet.

Sasha slightly disengages herself from Master's hand and sister-slut's backside. She crawls out of bed to retrieve her tablet. Checking her messages, she retrieves a text message from the courier and will be there exactly at 5pm; checking further, there's a job posting on the Supernatural Bulletin Board (Non-Vampire). She scrolls and sees that someone is looking for hunters to eliminate some ghouls at a local cemetery.

• Location: Mountain View Cemetery

• Ghouls are eating the recent deceased and making a big mess for the locals. Some residents in the area feel that the dead are digging holes to escape, but with further analysis, something is digging holes to the graves themselves.

• If interested, please reply to this message; we will release further details once contacted.

Sasha takes a snapshot of the job before exiting her tablet. She wants to accept the job on her Master's behalf but feels that she should wait till he wakes up to make the ultimate decision. Putting the tablet back on her nightstand, she walks around the bed and heads to the washroom to clean her holes and brush her teeth before getting dressed. Looking at the clock, she has 45 mins till the courier arrives and starts preparing dinner for her two lovers. Time is a ticking, and she needs to get ready.

The courier arrives on time and picks up the box with no questions asked. Once that's completed, she heads to the kitchen to prepare something for her lovers. Sasha pulls out all the stops for dinner tonight for her Master and lover. She prepares salmon fillets, baked with oil, salt & pepper rub with a touch of lemon, along with asparagus and also made a salad.

The smells of salmon emanating from the oven stir her lovers from their orgasmic bliss naps. Sam stirs first since his nose is highly sensitive these days. Reaching over, he pulls his baby-girl into an embrace and that brings her back to reality.

For Heather, being in her daddy's embrace feels amazing. She feels the love and also a part of the family. Feeling his hands caress her body signals her core, and it makes her feel special and attractive. Another prominent feature about daddy is his body heat. Since becoming a werewolf, his body temperature is hotter, and it's that heat that just calms her body & mind down. She wishes to be in his embrace forever, but her tummy makes noises and it makes her self-conscious.

Sam loves to hug and caress his mates; it's something that he can show that he cares and loves them and it's calming for him too. Hearing his baby's tummy growl makes him laugh a little, but then says, "Not laughing at you, baby-girl, but my tummy isn't far off. I am hungry too. Since becoming a werewolf, my metabolism is through the roof; body is warmer, my appetite for both food and sex has increased. Wondering what other changes are in store for me down the road?"

Heather caress/pats her daddy's hand and says, "That's why you have me; who's knowledgeable and can help you get the answers to some of your questions. Some of those questions you can ask your counterpart, the Dire, but the reason your body is like it is that it's changing. Just like your vampire counterpart, they need blood because they can't make their own any longer. So they need to feed to replace their own; also feeding increase their strength, and helps with healing. Now, with werewolves, food is your source of strength and healing because your body is constantly adapting and repairing itself. You might not know this but werewolves age much slower than a 'Norm', but they still age. Vampires don't age, but need blood to look and feel young. Hope that helps answer some of your questions." Suddenly, her tummy rumbles again.

In a blink of an eye, Sasha's standing in the doorway of their master suite. She looks at her two lovers' embrace and says, "You two look adorable. Sorry to be a bearer of bad news, but it's time for the both of you to get up and come to the kitchen. Your dinner is ready and waiting. Oh! Master, the courier came and picked up the package on time and there was a job posting on the Supernatural Bulletin Board (SBB). I didn't approve of it yet but thought I should run it by you first. I will share the details while you eat." As she walks in to grab her tablet and stands before them.

Sam doesn't want to leave or break his embrace with his baby-girl but they both have to eat some time. Leaning forward, he kisses the top of baby's head and says, "Sorry pumpkin, but our tummies won't feed themselves. Plus, your sister-slut made dinner for us." Letting go of her is tough, but duty calls. Rolling to the side of the bed, he grabs his boxers and pulls them on. Turning around, he sees his baby-girl rolling to the opposite side of the bed, greets her sister and gives her a peck on the lips. Seeing them together brings a smile and warms his heart. He walks around the bed and watches Heather walking towards him. Letting her pass to get to the dresser, he slaps her ass but keeps walking to his slut.

Heather thanks her sister for making dinner and gives her a slight kiss on the lips. She apologizes for not being able to help her, but her sister-slut down plays it because being a 'Norm' has its drawbacks, like sexual bliss comas; it happens. With that said, she turns and starts walking around the bed to get to the dresser. Seeing the eye candy that's walking towards her brings a smile to her lips. Just looking at him gets her core working overtime. She's almost reached her destination, but the slap to her derriere stops her in her tracks. It's startles her for a bit cause it brought a little of pain and lots of heat to her ass and core. Turning around to look at him, she notices he doesn't look at her at all. The gall of him to smack my ass, but looking at his backside takes her breath away. Suddenly she can feel moisture between her thighs. Shaking her head, she turns around and heads to the dresser to put on some panties and get dressed.

Sam walks up to his slut and says, "Great work, slut. Dinner smells lovely, by the way. You went all out, didn't you? So what type of job is it?" Hopeful that she will spill some beans.

Shaking her head, Sasha looks up at her Master and says, "Yes, I did for the two lovers who I adore. As for the second thing, you have to wait, Master. Dinner first, then I will share the details. Nice try, by the way." Smirking a bit.

Tilting his head to the side, Sam then says, "A man has got to try. Ok, slut. We'll play your game." With that, he reaches around with his right hand to cup and grab her derriere. Then he leans down, gives her a kiss on her left cheek and says, "I know you're looking out for me but I miss you laying next to me. Hope your time in the void brought more answers than questions. Look forward to your debriefing." With that, he lets go of her to turn around and head to his room to get dressed.