The Job Offer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dire looks at her teary face and says, The honor is mine, little one. Your journey has just begun. You will have many questions, but know this: you're not alone. You have your sisters behind you and your lover as well. Treasure them as they treasure you. Become one and grow. Suddenly, Sam lets go and slowly shifts back to his 'Norm' self. Looking at her with his own true eyes, he leans down to kiss her sweet lips as he grabs her ass once more. Pulling her from the tree, he feels her legs let go around his waist and drop to the forest floor. Still holding her close, pressing her softness onto him, he whispers into her ear and says, "I will never let you go, Tess. You're my third mate, and all MINE. Thanks for accepting me."

Pressing ever so hard against him, Tessa just whispers, "Thank you, Alpha. Thank you." Feeling exhausted from the mating, she feels herself slowly being pulled back to the blanket. Alpha lowers himself down to the covered floor and pulls her down on top of him. They stare at one another until he says, "First question? Let me guess, what is this immunity that you possibly have, hmm." Reaching over to the bag, he grabs the silver dollar and then tosses it to her.

She immediately grabs it and says, "What's this? Is this my tip?"

Sam just chuckles and says, "No, not a tip. The coin you hold in your very hands is 100% silver. Notice that your hands are not burning from the touch. Well, you see, I am the first werewolf to have an a immunity to silver and titanium. Yes, the two metals that can bring both vampire and werewolf to their knees or, worse, kill them. You have that immunity now." As his hand caresses her cheek, he smiles at her.

Tessa flipped the coin within her grasp and only felt its cooling touch. Smiling to herself, she wonders what other benefits from her coupling and taking his blood will have on her. Dropping the coin, she crawls on top of him and says, "What is my second question, hmm?" As her fingers caress his hair.

Sam just smiles and makes a face as to wonder but then says, "My blood was intoxicating, wasn't it? Sasha feels the same way every time she feeds off of me. My power flows through your veins. I know you can feel it; it's strengthening you and durable. Your senses have increased and your pupils are glowing brighter because of it. You're becoming one with me, but there's more. I can't share everything with you at this moment. Some you will learn from your eldest sister and see her ultimate power for yourself. Yes, there's more than just breeding. One day, you will receive your ultimate power, but only by collecting my essence." Chuckling and still looking at her, he continues, "Not just consuming my blood but collecting it every time we mate, yes, my cum. In time, you will consume it, not just your little pussy, but swallowing it. Both your sisters love consuming my seed. Over time, your mark will fill as our bond gets stronger. Once your mark is full of essence, will you come into your ultimate power? The Dire said that this power far outweighs breeding for the pack but doesn't diminish it. How do you feel, my mate?"

Tessa rests her head against his chest and says, "It's a lot to take in; my mind is still reeling from all your essence you shot within me. (Chuckling to herself) Here's a strange question: What you shot in to me, is that normal?"

Sam caresses her mane and then says, "There are no strange or stupid questions. Before I became a werewolf, I shot about 8 shots. Since becoming and choosing to be an alpha, my shots have increased 2 fold. I don't understand it, but Heather believes it's because I am an alpha for one. Two, is the inherit need to breed. Now Sasha can't get pregnant because she had her tubes tied after having me and doesn't know if vamps can get pregnant. As for Heather, she's on birth control. I don't know what effect it will have on you and/or when you will become pregnant. But I am shocked that you weren't a virgin. I assumed Omegas were to save themselves for their Alpha's."

Tessa just smiles at that but then says, "Sorry, Alpha. Puberty does something to your hormones; especially being a werewolf, and you need a release. You were my first, Alpha; trust me. Within the reservation, we were trained and running all the time. My mother helped with the pent up energy I had. Anyway, it's totally different compared to the real thing. I laid on my bed many nights thinking of the Dire taking me; damn, it was more amazing than I thought."

She then props her head on his chest and says, "You will not share Sasha's ultimate power with me?"

Sam just smiles and says, "I can't give you all the answers, baby. Some things you have to learn for yourself and asking others. It's her power, and it's hers to share. You just have to ask and see it. Just realize that I called you, baby. Would you prefer I called you Tessa or something else?"

Hearing Alpha call her baby felt odd, but in a good way. It felt warm cause she's been marked and is his now. She puts her head back down on his chest and smiles. Tessa then says, "Technically, Alpha, I am yours. So you can call me anything you like. When were intimate like this, you can call me baby, but out in the field, Tessa or Tess is fine? On a different note, Heather hasn't been marked; so that means I am technically your second marked lover."

Sam rolls his eyes and wonders why women in his harem care about this stuff. Taking a deep breath, he then says, "Well, the Dire says, Heather is my first within the harem. As for marks, yes, you're the second. However, once Heather bears my mark and chooses which super natural through Russian Roulette, I feel she will come into her ultimate power quick. That's my opinion, but who knows who will get their ultimate power next?" Feeling this togetherness, his cock rejuvenates and slides between her cracked cheeks.

Tessa feels his member between her cheeks, spreading her apart. The heat from his cock sends electric heat to pool at her core. She bites her lip to control herself and the need that's building within. Unknowingly, her hips rock on their own against his member. The feel of him has her shuddering through intense pulses, but her core fills with need. Looking at him, she then says, "Alpha!"

Sam just smiles and says, "You want to go again?" Seeing the slight nod, he then says, "Sit up, baby. Grab my cock and place it at your entrance and slide down on me. Take your time; enjoy the sensations. When you're ready, ride me."

Tessa sits up as Alpha requested. She gets on her knees, grabs his shaft and places it at her entrance. Angling it cause he's so fucking big, she slowly pushes back against him and slowly impales herself. She moans as she takes more of him into her. Shudders rock her body when he's most of the way into her. Grabbing on to his chest with her hands, she wonders what he meant by riding him. She then looks down at him with confusion written all over her face.

Sam shakes his head and says, "You never watched porn before?" Seeing her shake her head in embarrassment. He then smiles and says, "Not to worry, baby. We'll help you become a better version of yourself in and out of the bedroom. I will help get you started, but you can do this, my mate." Grabbing her ass, he pushes her forward and feels himself leave her and then pushes her back to drive his cock back into her. He does this many times so she can pick up the movement. Soon, she's doing it on her own and with a slight variation of degrees, she can change the feel of him entering her. Moans emanate from her as she rides him. His hands never leave her derriere and watch her devour his cock. Fuck, he thinks to himself.

Tessa feels complete when they are together like this. Having his hands on her derriere feels like he's in control, but they both know that her hips are doing this on her own. She can't believe we're doing it again; not complaining at all, but this has been a great experience. Suddenly she changes the angle slightly. The head of his cock rubs this spot within her, and it feels so heavenly that she teases that area. Sooner than later, she groans out, "Ah, fuck. I am cumming." As she gyrates on that single spot. Shockingly, she shoots out her release and collapses on top of Alpha.

Sam smiles as he caresses her back and lets her enjoy the coital bliss. Once she gets her second wind, she's back in the saddle. Looking up at her, he then says, "This position is called 'Cowgirl'. Perhaps we should try a new position, 'Reverse Cowgirl', and to do that, you turn the other way around." He watches her turn away from 180 degrees; seeing himself still inside her pussy but surrounded by her glorious tanned ass. He then says, "This is almost like 'Doggy-style' but I am laying down. You will find different angles with each position that will stimulate you the best. What's so great about this position is that I can help you. I can press on your derriere to pull myself out, and all you have to do is push back to pull me back into you. Try it and see if this position is right for you."

Tessa tries it out, but it feels weird not seeing her Alpha's face. Yeah, it gives her many options of angles to hit different areas within her pussy but doesn't feel complete like before. Once the rhythm is established, she moans like crazy and within moments, she's cumming hard. Tilting her head back, pressing her breasts downward, she lets go. Her fingernails dig into the blanket and the forest floor as her next orgasm shudders through her.

All Sam can do is watch her shudder through yet another orgasm. She's quite sensitive, and this is their first coupling. Thinking back on this position, it was quite different. Yeah, she has a great ass and thighs, but something was just missing for him. Sitting up, he grabs her and then sets her on her side into a 'spoon' position. Still in her, he thrusts into her from behind, but now he can caress her big breasts, kiss/nibble her shoulders and neck. As he pushes himself deep into her, he hears her say, 'Alpha!'. With that, he just says, "Relax, baby. You did all the work in the last two orgasms. Just lay back and enjoy the 'Spoon' position".

With each thrust into her, he's going deeper and that brings more moans. What's so great about this position, he can drive forward and play with her chest at the same time. His lips caress her shoulders and up her neck; while his right hand caress her C cup breasts and thumb her nipples. Slowly, he can feel the tension winding her up into a taunt bow. Just wondering when that bow will snap and out comes another over-powered orgasm. Pinching her nipples has her tightening up on his cock and driving him close into shooting his second orgasm. Grunting in frustration, he continues to drive through her tightness and that just makes his cock become engorged and sensitive. Sam growls and starts pivoting in and out quickly because the feel of her tight pussy against his shaft drives him into his second release for the night. He grunts once more and says, "Tess, baby. I am cumming." And starts shooting his release into her once again. His release pushes hers forward, and she clamps down on him and cums, too.

She shudders through hers but feels her Alpha's hands holding her steady. Her shudders just drive him to push even deeper into her and filling up her womb with new ropes of cum. Her eyes roll in the back of her head as she feels his release continue to fire deep within her. She counts the volleys but dismisses it once they are past 10. Fuck, she thinks to herself, he's filling me up once again. She feels his cum slowly easing out of her, but doesn't move because she's spent. Slowly, her eyelids droop and she falls asleep with his arms wrapped around her. It's a unique feeling being wrapped up or embraced by someone that cares about you and right after a morning of coital bliss. She feels elated that the experience was a positive one, and she came 7+ times; a record for her, but is it for him? Her entire being is floating above her but tries to enter back into her body. After so many tries, she gives up and lets herself float. She can feel all her stress, worries, and feelings being pulled away from her. 'Today, she became one with the Dire and now I am his,' she thinks to herself.

Sam hears her breathing and knows that she's passed out. This is her first experience and glad it was a success. He learned a lot about her and looks forward to getting to know the warrior better. Still lots to do, but feeling her radiating heat relaxes him further and soon he drifts away and falls asleep. All he sees is blackness until a familiar being is running towards him once again. The Dire makes his presence known and says, Congratulations on your second mate and marked woman to enter your harem. She will learn much in the coming days about how special and important she really is within the harem. You will learn a lot from her about being a werewolf and pack politics. It's great to build your harem, but you need to build your pack. You're the Uniter; Your pack won't be like others. It will be mixed; so choose wisely and make sure they swear allegiance to you and the harem. Wish I could stay and answer your questions, but it's almost morning. Time to wake up. Wake up!

Sam stirs instantly and rolls onto his back. Looking at his surroundings, he can see it's much lighter than darker. Shaking his head, he rolls back on his side to kiss his new mate on her cheek. Reaching around, he cups her C cup breast once more and tweaks her nipple. That alone elicits a response from her as she arches her back, giving his hand more purchase. He hears her say, 'Alpha?' He then whispers into her ear and says, "Baby, it's time to wake up. It's almost morning and we need to get moving."

Tessa stirs and rolls onto her back. She stares up and sees her Alpha staring at her. Immediately, she feels embarrassed about dozing off and being vulnerable like this. She is about to say something but is hushed quietly with his finger on her lips.

Sam places his finger on her lips and says, "Don't. Don't feel bad; this is your first experience, and it's common to doze off like that. Feeling you next to me elicit the same response. We both fell asleep out here." Leaning down, he kisses her lips. It was supposed to be quick, but feeling her arms suddenly around him made him linger for a bit. The kiss was warm and passionate. Smiling to himself, he knows he has to pull away or he'll be inside her once more. Breaking off the kiss, he then says, "I know, baby. We can't be like this; especially this early in the morning. If someone was out here, they would ask us a lot of questions. Best to get up, get dressed and head home." He steps up but reaches down and pulls her to her feet. They both stare at each other for a bit.

Tessa just looks up at her Alpha and says, "Thanks. Thanks for everything. I enjoyed immensely; just hope I can walk back home." Giggles ensue as she steps away from him to retrieve her Ziploc bag at the base of the big oak.

Turning towards her, he says, "You don't have to thank me. I enjoyed the experience too. You're an exquisite woman. Tessa Chylde and I look forward to getting to know you better in the coming days." As he grabs the blanket from the forest floor and gives it a shake to rid the bottom of leaves & dirt. He watches her bend over and his eyes stare at her athletic ass and what hides in between. Biting his lip, he wonders what she tastes like; shaking his head, he folds up the blanket and placing it within his bag, along with the silver dollar. Zipping it up, he watches her get dressed.

Tessa turns her attention to Alpha and sees that he's not getting dressed and wonders. She then says, "Didn't she pack you a set of clothes for your return?"

Sam just smiles and says, "I have a set of clothes at the entrance of the woods; she just packed the essentials like water and protein bars; along with the blanket and coin." Looking at her, he can see that she's feeling off, that she's dressed, and he's not. Taking a step forward, he places his hand on hers and says, "Sasha and myself knew that our mating would take much of our time. I can see that you are almost dressed. Ah, leave your shoes in your Ziploc for now; getting back will be a lot faster than walking." With that, he shifts back into his wolf form. Looking at her, he says, When you're ready, climb on my back with the two bags and hang on. Trust me, I can carry your weight. I have done it with my slut before. She loves the feel of me running through the woods underneath her. So enjoy the ride, my mate.

Through the bond, Tessa says, I can run just as fast on two legs but much faster on four legs. I appreciated the thought, but I don't need your help in getting back.

Sam has his head down and then says, What if I ordered you to do it? I just wanted to treat you for a great night, that's all. But I see that you're an independent woman and can take care of herself. If you don't want to ride the Dire Express, then follow behind me to the end of the clearing. Your choice....

Tessa feels bad that she upset her Alpha, but feels kind of silly riding him in such a way. Standing tall, she then says, Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't want to burden my Alpha anymore than what he did for me this morning. Lead the way, Alpha.

Sam just shakes his head but says, Suit yourself. With his head down, he runs forward and, in no time, races back to the edge of the clearing. Looking behind him, he sees his mate running on her two legs. She's further back, but his wolf's eyes see her determination written all over her face. She will catch up eventually. Turning back to road ahead, he thinks to himself, 'She's a stubborn one. Well, not every woman can be like his slut.' Speaking of his slut, he tries to communicate with her via telepathy. He can pick up her thoughts but can't communicate just yet. Perhaps in another mile or two, he'll try again.

Sam reaches the edge of the forest and comes to a halt. Searching under the big oak, but not finding anything. He then searches around the pine trees and looks underneath the bushes to find a Ziploc bag. Opening it up, he pulls out his clothes and starts slowing getting dressed.

Tessa's far away but can see that her Alpha is slowing getting dressed. She can see him slowly putting on his boxer shorts, while the fabric lifts his big cock upwards. Tilting her head to the side, she remembers what it felt like in her hands and inside of her. Damn, she getting kind of moist just thinking about it. She's almost reached Alpha as he dons his shorts. Coming to a start, she bites her lip as her eyes look at his chest.

Seeing her eyes on him, Sam retaliates with a smile. He reaches out and grabs her hand to pull her into an embrace with a kiss. It's supposed to be a quick kiss to tease her a bit, but once his lips touch hers, he feels her melting in his arms. His tongue immediately slides into her mouth and tastes her sweetness. Of course, they both fight for dominance as they kiss with their tongues, but nobody really wins; all it does, it turns the kiss into a passionate one.

When Alpha reached out to grab her hand unexpectedly; it left her disoriented and off-putting. Feeling his embrace was warm and welcoming, but when his lips descends and envelopes hers, she's slightly reluctant but soon melts into his chest. She feels nice tongue probing her lips to open and when she does, he's into her mouth, tasting and playing with her tongue. Wrapping her leg around his, she fights for dominance but finds the whole kissing to be fun. Her hands were on his shoulders, but find them coming through his dark locks. Tess can't believe she's hungry for him again, and it's only been a couple of hours.

Sam breaks off the kiss with a couple of pecks on her lips. He stares down at her, and sees she still has hooded eyes, like she is reminiscing about the kiss that just took place a few moments ago. Taking a step back, he reaches down to grab his shirt and puts it on. His eyes haven't left her, but she's still in a daze. He then says, "Tessa. Tessa?"

1...67891011