The Job Offer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam smells his slut's floral bouquet and sees her eyes feasting on Tessa's lips. Reaching out with his right hand, he caresses her left derriere. Bringing her back to reality and with it a slight moan too. Hearing her reach out to him via telepathy, he hears his moniker, Master? And he just smiles. He looks up to her and says, Sorry for disturbing you, slut. I smelled your attraction and thought it was for me, but your look tells me it's for your new sister. Guess Heather really created a monster that loves all sexes but craves the female version more. He says with a laugh.

Sasha tries to get a hold of herself and says, You know it's not true, Master. I crave for your touch, love and cream more. Yes, my thoughts are on our new addition, but I crave you more.

Sam just smiles and takes a bite out of his pizza but still has his right hand on his slut's ass. With his mind, he says, I know you're my first three-holed slut, and my 'One'. I just find it fascinating that your love for the other females within the harem. You're just like me; can't get enough of a good thing. If someone's hole is sensitive or down; there's always someone else to get your fix. But honestly, I like how you fight within yourself to tell me you want me more and to be straight, but we both know that you're now bisexual. I have no qualms about it, slut. I love you love both myself and the ladies. However, I own all of you, slut, because you're MINE. As his fingers leave her caressed ass and slide between her crack to dig into her asshole. It brings her back to attention and knows her place.

Sasha stands rigidly, feeling her Master's fingers probing her asshole. A slight smile spreads across her lips and says, I am yours, Master. Yours to use and take whenever you please. Thank you for reminding me once again.

You're welcome, slut. But seeing you hunger for our new addition brings a smile to my face, too. I know that both of us will make her feel welcomed. Remember to take it slow and don't push. Let her take control; I know you're eager to eat her up and I will share what I can, my bisexual slut. Just be patient. I love you, slut. Never change. He says to her with a slight slap on her derriere as he pulls his hand from it to grab another slice of pizza.

All Sasha could do was smile at his words of wisdom. Yeah, that kiss started all this, and she was hungry for more. Part of her wished baby-girl wasn't busy working on her so-called project, cause she needed some attention and stat. God, she felt like a whore at this very moment. Craving for something that would definitely take time to cultivate into something more. Her hunger is insatiable and now it's way past it. Damn, shaking her head, I am a true cum-slut. Can't get enough whether I am consuming it or getting them; she just wants more of it. As her legs slide back and forth, she can feel her soaked panties. Just face it, Sasha thought to herself, they will be constantly wet with more additions to the harem. It's a drawback for sure, but in hindsight, it will bring the group closer together and become stronger because of it.

Tessa just smiles through every piece of pizza she consumes and can't get enough of it. She tries to focus on the meal itself, but her other senses pick up on the silent conversation between her sister and Alpha. Plus, her nose picked up a sweet and tangy smell emanating from her sister. Unconsciously, she licks her lips and wonders what it would be like to lick those juices. Shaking her head, she wonders where are these thoughts coming from. Couple of minutes ago, she was hungry for Alpha and now they drift to her eldest sister. God, she thinks to herself; I must be very horny. Looking around, she notices Heather isn't among them. She then says, "Heather's not joining us for dinner?"

Both Sam and Sasha look at each other, but it's Sasha that speaks up by saying, "She's working in her lab. Don't be upset with her; she gets like this from time to time. Once she gets working, it's hard to pull her out of her element." Of course, she would like to tell Tessa the truth, but that truth might tear the harem apart. Best to keep everything vague and let Master share the news with her when the time comes.

Sliding her chair back, Tessa stands up and reaches out to grab a plate to fill it for her sister. She then asks, "What kind of pizza does she like? Perhaps I can deliver a couple of slices to her so she can eat while she works. I understand her conviction to working on what she feels is right."

Both Sasha and Sam look at each other and share the same expression. Interesting, she cares for her sister and yet hasn't even bonded or talked to her. Perhaps she will be a great fit for this team after all. Sasha then speaks up and says, "She likes the vegetable and cheese kind of pizza. She's not much into meat." She then laughs at what she said. Yeah, her sister isn't into eating meat; more like a borderline vegan, but she loves eating the meat between her Master's legs.

Seeing his slut react to her phrasing, Sam reacts to it as well. He knows his baby-slut is a borderline vegan but loves cock; go figure. It makes her unique and all he can do is smile at his slut's words. Damn, his thoughts betray him as his cock becomes semi-hard while thinking of his baby-slut hungry mouth and her curves. Shaking his head, he thinks to himself; he misses burying his cock into his favorite cock sleeve and licking those big areolas. Fuck, control yourself Sam; breathe damn it. His hunger subsides, but it was a close one. The need for his girls takes a toll on his mind and wonders what is causing him to feel this way.

Tessa loads up the plate but also feels her Alpha's hunger. Part of her wants to reach out to him and calm him down like what he did with her. But the other part of her wants him to use her for those particular needs and doesn't say or do anything. She goes about her business and then says, "I will be back in a moment." She walks out of the kitchen and leaves the two of them reeling with their own needs/wants.

She walks the long stretch to the Study. Tessa sees her sister working diligently and taps the door frame to get her attention. When Heather doesn't look her way, she walks in and sets the plate down on the counter. She then says, "Brought you a plate of pizza. So you can eat and work at the same time. Sasha mentioned that you're working on something important." She looks down for a moment and can feel the intensity coming from her sister. She then continues, "I know when you set your mind on something that it's hard to focus on something else. I get that way sometimes but learned to focus on everything around you than on just one thing. If you ever want to chat, I am here for you, sister." With that, she turns around and heads out of the room.

Heather dropped her shoulders and listened intently to her new sister. She was about to turn around and say something to her, but all her eyes saw was her leaving. Looking at the plate, she picks up a slice of pizza and takes a bite. A small smile spread across her face as she chews. Looking at the door, she takes a moment and thinks that was a thoughtful of her to drop off some pizza for her. Plus, her comment was right on point; hmm, she's an interesting one at that. It's almost like she can pick up on what I am feeling. Turning back to her work, she wonders a bit and then it dawns on her that Tessa is empathic. Looking at the door once more, she tells herself that she needs to watch herself around her. She doesn't want to share with her sister what she is trying to accomplish, because if word comes to either Sam or Sasha about what she's doing, they will not like it.

Tessa walks back into the kitchen to find her older sister on her Alpha's lap; grinding away. Shocking enough, she's not perturbed or upset about it, but it finds it cute. She then raises her hand to her mouth to hide her expression but lets out an 'Oh!', which stops her sister from grinding and having both their eyes on her. She then says, "Should I give you some space and/or privacy?"

Both of them just smile at her but it's Sam that speaks up and says, "No, you're our guest and soon this home will be your home once you join the harem. Your older sister is just insatiable and need a itched scratched. You will understand more after tonight's patrolling. Since you're here, your sister will be on her best behavior. Isn't that right, slut?" As his eyes move from Tessa to his slut's.

Sasha doesn't take her eyes off her sister but says, "As my Master commands." With that, she smiles. However, in her mind, that itch has been satiated with the slight grinding, but her pussy is now saturated and wants to be filled. She bites her lip and hopes later tonight she will get her wish.

Both Sasha and Sam continue to look at Tessa; waiting for her response, but when nothing comes, Sam speaks up. "Are you still hungry for some pizza? Or perhaps you want to go to the living room to hang out and/or watch some TV or a movie, perhaps?"

Tessa just smiles back and feels bad for interrupting their fun time, but seeing them waiting on her to reply, she smiles back and says, "Sure, I can eat a few more slices. Can I bring a plate full to the living room or I can only eat here? If so, what do you want to watch?"

Sam looks at his slut and smiles. A silent communication stirs up between them and Sam says, Wow, she has manners. Are we really that strict? He chuckles.

Sasha just grins back and says, Don't be like that, Master. She's new and we should help her get accustomed to this household. Seeing her Master nod his head, she then turns towards her sister and says, "You can take a plate full of pizza and we can watch whatever you like. Master and I have been watching reruns of the A-team, but we have watched some movies on Netflix. We started watching the Underworld series and find it fascinating."

Tessa walks to the breakfast nook and grabs her plate. She loads more slices of pizza on her plate; more meat lovers, some cheese slices, but leaves the vegetable slices for her other sister. She then says, "Care to lead the way? As for what to watch, I am going to leave that up to you two. We had TV on the reservation, but we didn't watch it much; only on occasions."

This gives Sasha an opportunity to rub her soaked pussy along his shaft as she gets off her Master's lap. Standing up, she turns to her Master and gives a huge smile, then turns around to lead the way to the living room. She's stunned when for a brief second when she feels her Master's hand slap her ass. Turning around, she gives a naughty smile before continuing to lead her sister to the living room.

Sam knew his slut would grind her way off his lap and, sure enough, she did. Smiling to himself, as he looks at her, definitely insatiable, but you got to love her audacity to keep the spark alive. Seeing her leave, he figures he should return the favor and then gives her a slight slap to her derriere. Having her turn around and give a naughty smile makes his cock switch in response. Grabbing his plate, he loads up some more slices of pizza and then grabs two bottles of water and follows the ladies to the living room.

Once they hit the living room, both Sam and Tessa get comfortable. Sam gets onto the couch and Tessa grabs the chair. They both watch Sasha turn on the TV and use the remote to put it on Netflix. She scrolls to Underworld and let her sister read the brief bio on what's it was about. Turning to her sister, she then asks, "Have you seen this movie?" Seeing her sister shake her head, she watches it again. She starts it and sits next to her Master. Turning to Tessa, she then says, "It's about vampires and werewolves. I hope you will enjoy it. If you need anything at all, please ask."

Sasha shuts up when Selene begins her dialog about the vampire and werewolf war. She leans against her Master, and says, "Selene is so hot at the beginning of this film. When she drops from her perch, God, I get tingles. Does this movie represent anything to you, Master?" Asking cause she's curious.

Wrapping his arm around her waist, just below her breasts, he then says, "It's a good representation of the war between our kinds. However, it's a love story between a vampire and a werewolf at the beginning, but things change in the third act. It sort of represents us; don't you think?"

Sasha tilts her head back and gives her Master a big smile. She then says, "Yes, that's my thoughts exactly. I am Selene, and you're Michael. God, I love this movie. Glad you shared this with me, Master." As she rubs his arm with her right hand until her fingers meet his. They then intertwined, and she relaxes against him.

Sam continues to nibble on a slice of pizza, but his eyes turn to look at Tessa. He sees her eyes staring at the both of them and not on the screen. Slightly turning his head, he can see that she's biting her lip. He then reaches out to her via telepathy and says, Do you like what you see?

Hearing her Alpha's voice in her head startles her for a bit and she looks at the big TV. She then says, Sorry, Alpha. I can't help be envious of my eldest sister. I would love to feel your arms around me like that.

Sam gives her a big smile and continues to say, You can if you want to. This chaise can hold three people. I have cuddled up with both Sasha and Heather on it. If you like, you can join me. I don't think Sasha would mind.

Biting her inner lip, she then says, I want to, Alpha, but I am afraid that I won't be able to control myself around you. You can't possibly understand what my inner wolf wants desperately. I am doing everything I can to keep her at bay and follow your wishes, Alpha.

Sam just nods his head and says, Guess I just have better control. Suit yourself. After tonight, you will always have a place beside me. Enjoy the movie, Tess. And with that, he turns back to watch Selene driving crazily back to the compound.

Chapter 9.6

When the movie was over, Sasha jumps up with excitement and says, "Wasn't that a great movie? Damn, Selene is such a badass. I wish I could be her." As she gets up to turn off the TV and digital box.

Sam turns to his soon to be mate and asks, "So, what did you think of the movie?"

Tessa takes a moment to collect her thoughts and says, "It's a great action movie, but if you're comparing this movie to what's happening in real life; well it's so far off." She says with contempt.

Sam then says, "How so?"

Tessa then shares her thoughts. She then says, "Well, for starters, werewolves don't drink blood. Both you and I just consumed at least a pizza by ourselves and then some. As for the war, werewolves in this movie are eliminating vampires because of Lucian's feelings towards them. Also to increase the harvest (humans) for himself and his kind. As you know, when we first get turned, we're plagued with dreams of our sires and the so-called war. Well, for starters, no one knows who started and why. My realization is close to the book Twilight; where the wolves are there to protect humans from vampires and to eliminate them as much as possible. Sasha's right, Selene is a badass. However, Michael turning into a hybrid of vamp/wolf is fiction. To my knowledge, it has never been done."

Sasha makes her way back to the chaise couch and sits next to her Master. Both of them stunned by her accounts for what the real life war is all about. Sam has only been a werewolf for little over a month and so he asks her a question, "Have you taken part in this so-called war? When I had those dreams, I didn't put too much thought into them cause its someone else's experiences and not mine. As you can see, vampire and werewolf can coexist. Since I am the Uniter, I will have to sort this out and stop it. Cause if it keeps going, the war will eventually bring in the 'Norms' and that's bad for all supernaturals."

Tessa has her head down as she takes in her Alpha's words. She then tilts her head up and says, "To answer your question, Alpha, I haven't. The reason for that is cause we live on the reservation. There's so much animosity between Native Indians and white folk; we stay on our land. While there, we patrol our lands, train and watch over our kind. I was unique enough to leave my reservation to join with an alpha. If it wasn't for your friend, I wouldn't be here with you now."

Sam just nods his head and then tries to change the conversation to something more pleasant. He then says, "Perhaps we'll sit down and have a Twilight marathon and watch all 5 movies. The books were way better than the visual representation of them, but they were entertaining. However, I had problems believing vampires didn't have fangs and they become all sparkly when they were out in the sun. Oh! My bad. Did you read all the books?"

Tessa just smiles and nods her head. She then shakes her head and says, "You've read the entire Twilight Saga. Mainly those books were directed at girls. No offense, Alpha. Just shocked you read them. Yeah, reading about Edward coming out and be all sparkly was unique in a girly way but not for your typical badass vampire-holic fan." After saying all that, she feels embarrassed but feels warmth inside that they have something more in common. Her Alpha is a reader.

Sam just smiles and then says, "Yeah, I have read the Twilight Saga. I have also read the Vampire Academy books by Richelle Mead and read all of Mario Acevedo's books about Felix Gomez; I have read other vampire books, but that's all I recall. As for movies, I watched all the Underworld Series, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Interview of a Vampire, and even Dracula Untold. I love everything about vampires, as you can see, but not just about them. I read about werewolves, witchcraft and even succubus books. Overall, I love to read anything about supernaturals/fantasy."

Sasha was shocked too and says, "I knew you watched the movies, but I never knew you read the books. When did you read about vampires and the occult? You bought none of those books, so how did you read them?" Just wondering.

Sam then turns to his slut and says, "To answer your questions, I was reading those books way before you dropped the bomb on me; letting me know vampires exist and that your so-called parents were ones, too. As for how, well, I had an E-Reader and download the books on to it. When I wasn't on my computer, I was reading. My fascination just grew when you told me that both you and dad were vampires. If Vampires exist, then every other supernatural does too. Well ladies, it's getting late. Need to clean up our mess and head for a short nap before myself and our recruit head out for patrol. Hope you understand."

Both girls look at him, nod their heads, and smile at him. Getting up, they collect their plates and bottles and head to the kitchen to clean up. Sasha then says, "Master, how about you head upstairs and unwind? Take Tessa with you. I will put the remaining pizza in a Tupperware for when either of you are hungry again. Oh, I will check on baby-girl and see how she is doing."

Sam leans in to kiss his slut and says, "Thanks, slut. See you upstairs shortly. As for Heather, see if she ate anything and remind her she needs to sleep. Tessa and myself will head out early tonight to check each marker and the corpses left behind." He leans forward and touches his forehead to hers and says with his mind, Can you pack special bags for the both of us with the essentials, like water and some snacks? In my bag, can you also pack a blanket and the silver coin that's in my computer desk drawer? Thanks, babe. He sees her bend over and gives her a slight slap.

Sasha just smiles and says, Sure, Master; I will have everything ready before you leave tomorrow morning. See you soon, Master. As she bends over to pull out a Tupperware container for the leftover pizza, she feels a slight slap on her derriere. She turns and sees her Master leaving with her sister in tow and just shakes her head with a smile. Thinking to herself, 'Master, always leaving with a naughty suggestion.' Damn, I can feel more wetness from my already soaked panties.

1...56789...11