The Job Offer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha loves the feel of her sister's body against hers. Feeling her nipples caress her body and the warmth it generates feels lovely. She doesn't want the kiss to stop but has to when she feels movement between her lips. Breaking off the kiss, she tells her sister-slut to hurry between her thighs and eat up her Master's deposit. Don't want to go to waste and eat what you can, but share some with me, too. As her sister-slut moves down between her legs and eating her out. Sasha grinds her cunt against her sister's mouth. Soon moans escape her lips as her next orgasm builds within her. She is about to cum from her sister's ministrations.

Pulling out the last of her daddy's cum, Heather pulls away to share some of hers and daddy's essence. As she leans forward to kiss her sister-slut once more to share essence, her fingers haven't left her sister's clit. Moving them back and forth, drives her sister-slut wild and moans into her mouth as she cums once more.

Sasha's body shudders through her release, and a smile comes to her lips. She's a very lucky woman to have 2 lovers giving her lots of love and orgasms. Shaking her head, she lost count on how many, but figures that Master gave her 3, and her sister-slut, possibly 2 or more. Smiling to herself, she watches her sister-slut lick her lips before pulling her hand back to lick up her essence she shot out when she just came.

Heather moved her hand from her sister's clit to cover her cunt when she was about to shoot her release. Once her sister's shuddering ends, she pulls back from the kiss to lick her lips and enjoy the essence of both of her lovers. Pulling her hand back and to her lips, she licks the sweet juices of her sister's cunt from her recent orgasm. She then looks down at her sister and says, "You taste so good, baby. Can't get enough of your sweet, tangy cum. Mmm, mmm, good. Damn, I would love to stay here with you and continue giving you orgasm after orgasm, but I better change and get back to work. Sorry, my love. I have lots of stuff to do." As she slides out from the bed to grab a towel to get a quick shower to clean off her daddy's cum.

Sasha slides off the bed and follows her sister into the shower enclosure. Turning towards her, and helping wash off the stickiness, she says, "Don't worry, sister. Thank you for the fun and sharing Master's and myself essence. When you come back next week fully healed, I will pay you back for all that you have done for me today." Pulling her close and into a hug, she continues and says, "I love you, baby-slut. Do what you need to do. I understand completely. Master informed me to order pizza for our new sister for dinner. Do you have any preference, baby?"

Heather just smiles and loves the embrace. She then says, "You know me, sis, Greek is always best, but just get me a veggy pizza like green peppers, mushroom, and lots of cheese but no onions. Thanks for helping me get cleaned. Wish I could stay, but need to get moving. Love you, baby." As she moves back under the shower head to rinse off the remaining soap before leaving the shower enclosure to dry off.

Sasha continues to wash herself and cleaning all her holes. But mainly to enjoy the heated spray of water that warms her cold body. Her eyes never leave her sister's body as she dries off. Shaking her head, she smiles to herself, who knew she was bisexual. Being with Master has changed her outlook on life and gave her new experiences. Lots of changes have happened, but no regrets. Thinking of her Master, she turns off the water to dry off and rejoins him in bed. She wants to cuddle up with him for a bit before answering emails and taking care of the household.

As she enters the bedroom, Sasha sees her sister-slut just leaving to head downstairs to continue her work. She looks at the bed and sees her Master still passed out. Shaking her head and with a smile on her face, she stares at him. The last five and a half years have been glorious; a slut's dream. A single tear drops down on her cheek; the last 6 months have been wild. Him coming into being the Dire and her, finding out that she's much more than just jailbird vampire. She shudders to keep her emotions in check, but it's tough. Without him, she's nothing. She tells herself, 'I owe him everything'.

Sam feels his 'One' through his link to her. He's so tired, but communicates in his drowsy stupor. Looking at her with his other senses, he reaches out to her and says, You shouldn't shed tears, slut. Even though I stepped in and helped you get back on your feet. You did it all on your own. Yeah, I helped, but you walked the path I set out for you. Your Master is so proud of the woman you've become. So don't shed tears; embrace who you've become.

Sasha reaches out to him via telepathy, Master? She then runs to the bed and cuddles up to him. Pressing her 36 DDD breasts against his side and wrapping her left leg around his. She places her head on his chest and soon his heat calms her emotions down. She reaches out to him and says; I was just reminiscing, and my emotions came to the surface. I love you so much, Master.

Sam feels her softness against his harden chest. Wrapping an arm around her shoulders, he says, I love you, slut. You've become a lot more to me than just a slut. Yeah, I enjoy parking in any of your holes; filling each with my cum. But deep down, you are more than just a lover or submissive. You're my ride or die from day 1, my partner. Remember, I am always here for you, Sasha. I wear many hats: either lover, dominant, alpha, and/or son. But most of all, I am also your friend and I know you well enough. Don't focus on the past, but look towards the future. Oh! You don't owe me anything. I did it because I care and love you. My 'One' true love. Rrrrrember... And darkness takes hold of him.

She hears his breathing and knows that he's out cold. As her fingers play with the dark curls on his chest, she then says in a whisper, "Perhaps you're right, Master, but without you by my side I couldn't of done this. Yes, I am your 'One' true love and submissive. But that's the thing about being a submissive. They want to give their masters everything. Yeah, you helped me along the way, but you never gave up on me. You never looked down and always shown me love and kindness; I love you for that. Never change, my love." With that, she kisses his chest and listens to his heart beating.

Sam just sees blackness, and suddenly he sees his other half racing towards him. With a smile on his face, he nods his head to the Dire and says, "Welcome back."

The Dire nods his head to Sam and says, "Nice to be back, partner. Congratulations on your new soon to be mate. You handled everything superbly. Glad you listened to your heart and not the heads. Yes, your thoughts are correct. Jeffrey will send more betas, hoping to find the whereabouts of Ken and his two associates. They will also look for his omega, but hopefully you will make her yours soon. Once that happens, her scent will change and become untraceable. The only one that can spot her is another alpha."

The Dire continues, and says, "Since acquiring the omega, your destiny will slowly unfold. Yes, you will still be a VBH and supernatural hunter, but your missions will challenge you more mentally than physically. Remember what I said, always follow your heart and not the head. Our time is limited, but with the omega's involvement. She will teach you everything a werewolf and even an alpha needs to know. Embrace your destiny, Sam. The omega isn't your last; their lots more to come and concubines. Choose wisely. With that, I must go. Oh, your alarm hasn't been set so enjoy the sleep. Take care, partner."

Sam's left to his blackness and soon his thoughts focus on his newest member of his harem/pack, Tessa. What will she bring to the group and what will the future hold for her/us? Within the darkness, he hears his heart beating, lub-dub. That's all he hears within the blackness, until in the distance he hears someone trying to reach out to him, Alpha...

Tessa's in the master suite trying slowly to wake up her Alpha from his deep sleep. She's having trouble waking him with slight tap to his shoulder and chest. Trying to reach out to him via telepathy, she feels his presence, but it's distant. She keeps trying until she places her hand on his chest where his heart is beating.

Sam's heart beating sound dull and feels a slight pressure on his chest. Out of instinct, he reaches out and grabs the hand on his chest and doesn't let go. When he hears a slight gasp of alarm, he wakes up immediately and sees Tessa kneeling over him. He looks up at her and then says, "Sorry, you startled me. Ah, where is Sasha? She usually wakes me up." As he lets go of her hand.

Tessa lets out a sharp gasp when her Alpha reaches out to grab her hand suddenly. Shockingly enough, feeling his heart rate quicken slightly and his touch on her, makes her feel a bit queasily. When he apologizes, she immediately says, "Sorry, I was told to wake you up. Sasha's downstairs paying for the pizzas. Heather's in the Study, working; thus, that left me to wake you. Come, the pizza smells delicious and I have yet to try some. Don't keep me waiting, Alpha."

Sam sees her excitement and then rolls out of bed. He's completely naked and walks toward her; then says, "I will meet you downstairs; need to head to my room and get some clothes first. I know the girls won't mind if I am naked, but I should throw something on." He the grabs her shoulders and leans forward to kiss her forehead and then says, "Thanks for the wake-up call."

Feeling him slightly embrace and kiss her has warmed her heart and body. Her heart beats quickly whenever he's close by to her. The need to be one with him sends a shudder throughout her body. She plays it off like its jitters and nervousness, but it ramps up everything, and she feels moisture between her thighs. Her mind is screaming for more, but out of respect for him, she will wait for him to make the first move. She watches him leave the master suite to head to his/her room; her eyes never leave his backside. They scope his muscles of his V back down to his waist and focus on his ass. She thinks to herself, 'Damn, he has a nice butt'. Tessa bites her lip as her eyes continue to rake down his backside, but always focuses on his ass for some apparent reason. She wonders what her first time will feel like.

Sam can feel her eyes on him and her thoughts. He can smell the nectar that's between her legs building. Smiling to himself, he knows the anticipation is killing her and doesn't blame her. The need between wolves, alpha & omega, can be explosive. Both are itching to mate, to breed and get relief because the need is real. Opening up a drawer, he puts on some boxer briefs, then grabs some casual sweat shorts and a t-shirt. He then heads back to see Tessa still standing at the master suite door. Looking over at her, he smiles and says, "Still waiting for me? Come, I won't bite just yet. Wonder where Sasha ordered pizza from?" As he watches her move from the doorway to follow him downstairs.

They make their way to the kitchen and a smile comes to his face. Sasha ordered from Pizza Hut; he was hoping for The Pie Place but knows that they don't deliver. Looking at the time, he shakes his head. It was a smart move on her part. It's quarter till 5 pm, and traffic would be a bear to get pizza. Oh well, pizza is pizza and dinner is served. Let her try the Hut first before trying the pizza in California. Looking at the boxes, he says, "What did you order, babe?"

Sasha's eyes light up by being called babe. It's not the moniker that she likes but does answers his question. She then says, "I got Canadian, Supreme, Meat, Cheese, and Vegetable Lover's pizza. It's a lot, but we have two wolves in the house, so I know you'll eat what you can and the rest can be eaten later. Plus, I didn't know what to order; she only said, 'Meat'. The cheese and vegetable are for Heather mostly, but gives Tessa a chance to try other flavors. Hope you both enjoy."

Tessa's eyes light up as she looks at all the different kinds of pizza that's sitting on the breakfast nook. It looks divine and has her mouth salivating to try. Stepping forward, she turns to her big-sister and says, "Thanks, sis. It looks delicious and I can't wait to dig in and eat my share. Thanks for this." As she gives her a big smile.

Sasha just smiles back but says, "Just seeing your eyes light up and your smile says it all. You asked and we can't say 'No'. Enjoy baby." She takes a step closer and kisses her cheek. Seeing her reach out to touch her cheek warms her, but moves around her to hug the man behind her. With arms open, she hugs her Master and then says, Babe? You can call me by my moniker. She knows about our dynamic and why I call you, Master than Alpha.

Sam returns the hug and says, I don't want to offend or embarrass either of you. But if you're sure, I will test it out for you. Pulling her closer, he then says, "I love you, slut." Not in a whisper, but in medium tone. He sees Tessa turn towards him, but she gives no judging look. All she does is smile and is glad that he doesn't have to walk on egg shells.

Sasha then says, "I love you too, Master. Enjoy your dinner. I will inform our baby-slut that dinner is ready. Hope she can pull herself away to eat with us?"

Sam lets go, then gives her a look and says, "Good luck. She has a lot on her plate, but there's no reason to not to try." The hug breaks apart and his slut turns to head to the Study, but he turns around and gives her right butt cheek a gentle slap to motivate her further. Seeing her turn around with a smile, tells him she enjoyed it.

Turning around, he sees Tessa's eyes stare between the two of them and he says, "Sorry, I get carried away sometimes. I like to tease her every chance I get."

Tessa looks down, but has a slight smile on her face. She then says, "Alpha, you don't have to say anything or apologize. Your eyes and gestures say everything. You're truly in love with her. As a woman and potential mate, I hope we have something similar to our relationship. Hope you have the same look when you look at me. Guess time will tell." As she peers up at him. Grabbing a plate, she dives in and starts pulling the pizza apart and placing it on her plate. She wants to try every single one.

Sam watches her tear the pizza apart and then grabs his own plate. He then says, "Perhaps, but it depends on the couple. Every relationship takes time and patience. You're right, it will take some time to tell. I look forward to knowing you better; inside and out. Yeah, my feelings for Sasha are different, but I also love Heather. Each one of you girls brings something unique to the table. In time, my feelings for you will change, just like when Heather joined the harem. Just be yourself and time will move things along. Come, let's eat up. We have calories to store for tomorrow's patrolling. Followed by entertaining ourselves in mating, finally."

Chapter 9.5

Tessa looks at her Alpha and just snickers at his statement. She thinks back to when they were walking in the forest and things progressed nicely until he called it off. Thinking about it has her heart racing, which elevates her pheromones and the moisture between her thighs. It's so hard to be close to him without touching. She doesn't know if she can control herself. The need to be claimed and added to procreate for the strength of the pack. She knows it's more than just hormones that's controlling her like this. The dream she had growing up influenced her decision to leave all that she ever known hoping to meet the Dire. Now that she has met him, her hormones are out of whack and it's hard for her to control herself while around him. This evening's night patrolling is taking forever to come. God, I need to be taken and filled by him soon. I don't just want it, but also need it. And if he truly values me, I hope he'll mark me as well. She tries to calm her thoughts, but the need is so strong that the hand holding the plate of pizza shakes. Trying to push her emotions back, she let out a frustrating growl through her lips.

Sam's animal instincts flare up when he feels the tension radiating off her body. Seeing her arm shake with frustration, and hearing her growl, she lets loose. Smelling the pheromones, and her scent between her legs tells him her need for him is undeniable. He feels her undeniable lust for him and it pains him he didn't fulfill the mating process in the woods this morning. The urge that he's feeling is definitely primal, but Sam focuses more on himself than his animal counterpart. Yes, he has a lot to learn about werewolf ideology but wants to incorporate the harem with future additions than just fucking anything that has two legs. Feeling her frustrations, Sam reaches out with his left hand and grabs the back of her neck. With his thumb and fingertips, he caresses the nape and side of her neck to calm her down.

Feeling his powerful hand grab and caress her neck soothes her to no end. His touch helps her deal with her sexual frustrations and needs to be claimed. She lets out a held breath that she wasn't aware that she was holding. Just his touch washes away the tension on her neck, & shoulders. Then she hears him within her thoughts and a smile forms on her lips cause it calms her down and yet excites her on a whole different level.

Sam reaches out with his mind and says, I feel your frustrations; smell your need and wanting me to finish the mating process. I also sense that you want me to claim and mark you as part of my harem. Didn't follow my instincts and I apologize for that. But truth be told, I am more than the Dire. I am also a man who cares more than just sex. I like to know more about the woman before I mate with her. The harem means a lot to me, and I respect their judgement on future sisters joining their ranks. You're more to me than a vessel of my needs. I want you to open yourself, just not to me alone, but to your sisters. To teach, and protect, to love and respect towards your sisters and me. So you mean more to me. Sorry for making you wait, but I wanted to be sure it was more than just your primal need. I also value the harem's decision to add you. With that said, it's coming soon. Be patient.

Hearing his words has a profound effect on her subconscious, and a calming effect spreads through her from top to bottom. She turns her head and looks up at him and says, "Thanks, Alpha. You know best of my wishes and needs. I value your words and enjoy your touch. Will reflect on what you said and wait patiently for tonight. Look forward to being taken and claimed by my chosen Alpha; as it's his right to claim." As she slowly sits down in her chair.

Suddenly, Sam hears his slut speaking to him via telepathy and learns that Heather's refusing to eat dinner with them. Saying that she needs to get this done before leaving Friday morning. Nodding his head, he then says back, Leave her be. Her work means a lot to her and having Tessa just expedites everything. Come to me and join your new sister as she eats pizza for the very first time. It's a site to see. As he sends a visual of Tess slowly picking up a slice to smell and lick it before devouring it in her mouth. It's laughable, but enjoyable.

Within moments, Sasha is next to them and watching in all fascinations as her sister takes another bite of her Meat Lover's pizza. Seeing her sister relish her food brings warmth and joy to her heart. As she stares at her new sister, unconsciously she looks at her sweet lips as her tongue baths hers with anticipation. She rewinds her kiss with her and remembers every detail precisely. Walking close to the breakfast nook, she places her hands on the countertop and replays that scene in her mind. God, those lips and tongue of hers know how to tango with hers. Soon moisture escapes between her thighs and with it comes a longing to taste those lips once more. Suddenly she feels her Master's hand caress her left butt cheek, bringing her back to reality.

1...45678...11