The Job Offer Ch. 09

Story Info
The Omega finally shows up & Sam's harem expands...
38.6k words
4.75
5k
11

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers

Sam turns his head and wonders the same question, but lets out a yip and lets his tongue out of his mouth. Trying to convey that he's friendly and not here to hurt her. He wants to go to her, but instinct tells him to wait. She might not trust him and think he's the enemy.

The omega hears his yip and understands that this wolf is different; most would just growl or show some type of dominance. Taking a deep breath through her nose, and something irritates it. She tilts her head the other way and takes another sniff. She smells ash and something else. Putting her head down and paws over her snout, she wonders who is this wolf and is he, friend or foe?

Sam sees her cues and wonders what she's trying to convey. Not knowing for sure, he thinks she's telling him he stinks. Wouldn't be the first time someone said that to him and it won't be the last. He paws the ground floor slightly with his head down; waiting for some type of verbal reply of sorts back. Not hearing anything, he wonders if he should walk closer to her. As he takes a step towards her, the sound of her pursuers are racing through the brush behind him. Turning around, he sees them in the distance, running side-by-side. Three wolves racing towards their prey with one clearly in the lead while two are slightly behind.

He sees a light brown wolf heading ahead of two dark gray wolves on both sides of him. Standing tall and slightly at an angle to show off his physique and his glowing eyes, he waits for them to arrive. The head wolf only sees Sam standing tall and blocking the path of seeing any trace of the omega, slows down to a trot, then to a standstill. He looks to his left, then to the right to breathe in the omega scent. Clearly, the scent is through this dark stranger. He grunts a bit but gets no verbal cues back. Rolling his eyes, he then tilts his head back and howls into the night sky. His beta wolves howl in sequence.

Sam just stares at them, confused, but then hears the omega howl into the sky. Taking her cue, he, too, tilts his head back and howls into the night sky. After the howls dissipate, the line of communication forms between the wolves.

The lead wolf steps forward with his head held high, and says, Can you understand me now?

Sam just grins and nods his head. He then says, Loud and clear, thanks.

The head wolf of the three (Light Brown) walks from side to side in front of Sam. He hopes to glimpse the omega behind him, but still doesn't see her. Frustrations take over him and he growls them out. He knows she howled and can feel her presence, but can't see her. This big black looking wolf blocks his way. Feeling irritated, he says, Step aside, we are only here to retrieve our property.

A female voice enters the chat, and it's from the omega and she says, I am not your property, Ken.

Sam hears her sweet voice and somehow connects to her. He hears defiance in her voice and all he can do is grin at that. Then he hears Ken clarify his statement.

Ken shakes his head and grunts; trying to calm his anger. He then clarifies his answer and says, Fine, she's right. She's not mine but is the property of my alpha, Jeff Combs of the Oregon Pack. Please step aside so we can retrieve our lost wolf.

Sam turns his head slightly, and says, Are you property of this Alpha, Jeffrey Combs?

The omega answers, That's tough to answer. I was inclined to be his, but we haven't consummated yet. So I am his nor his property.

Sam continues to grin through this conversation and wants to say something, but gets cut off by Ken.

Ken continues to grunt as he continues to move back and forth in front of his betas. He then says, Semantics. You're still his property whether you sleep with him or not. You were given to him through a mutual friend. Why would you runaway from Jeff and run all the way here?

The omega stands up on her paws and looks towards Ken through the black wolf in front of her and says; I am here to see The Dire of Pasadena, hoping he'll take me as a mate and into his pack.

Ken retorts and then says, The Dire is a myth. Folklore, some would say. Every alpha says they are The Dire, but cannot show their true power. Who told you about this rubbish?

The omega stands proud and says, A roaming alpha named Robbie. Has been preaching that he turned his first lieutenant into the Dire and that he's from Pasadena. My destiny lies with this wolf, not with Jeff. It's my life and my choice; not my so-called tribal leader.

Hearing the story unfold, Sam chuckles through this conversation and shakes his head. This forgotten wolf bewilders both Ken and the omega. Ken stops in his tracks and is about to say something but cut off.

Sam turns his head from the omega to Ken and says, Where's Jeffrey? If this was indeed his omega, shouldn't he be here to claim her? Why send his first lieutenant and some betas to retrieve her?

Now the omega chuckles through the conversation and says, First, hardly. Ken is only a Second Lieutenant.

Sam just shakes his head and chuckles along with the omega. Looking at Ken, he then says, Second, really? Oh, man. This is too much. Wait, wait. So Jeffrey sends this poser to retrieve his omega for what? If the omega meant so much to Jeffrey, why isn't he here to retrieve her and why send a poser in his place? Makes no sense to me.

Ken doesn't like what he's been hearing and foul remarks from this big, black wolf that bars his way. He then turns toward the black wolf with a growl, and says, Step aside. This doesn't concern you at all. Move along before you get hurt, cause there's three of us and only one of you. We are here for the omega and don't give two fucks about you, so why should I?

Sam just thinks 'Touché' and then says, Oh, I am sorry. I should introduce myself. I am the alpha of Pasadena. This is my territory. If you step further into my territory, I will kill you where you stand. Be warned.

Ken just shakes his head and says, That's a new one. Perhaps, but you stink of vampire all over you. Are you doing your rite in killing those filthy creatures or laying with them? Either way, I don't give a shit if you are an alpha or not. Move along or face the consequences.

Sam just nods his head and then wonders why Jeffrey isn't here. Why send a second lieutenant to retrieve his property? He doesn't value this omega at all. He then voices his opinions through the link and then adds, It seems your alpha doesn't value this omega at all. If it was me, I would of hunt her down to the ends of the earth because I want her and having her in my life would increase my power. Before I answer your summons, I have a quick question for your supposed omega. Do you want asylum in my territory?

The omega's view of this black wolf has transformed over this discussion. At first she was curious to see him standing there when she ran through, but now she's intrigued. She wonders if this could be the alpha she's been looking for; could he be the Dire? God only knows, but his tact is on the mark. He truly knows what true power is, and that's with females by your side. Looking up at the black wolf, he's a lot bigger than most alphas she seen. Definitely bigger than Jeff ever could be. Hmm, what could I lose for saying yes to his question? Trusting her instincts, she then says, Yes.

Sam turns his head back to Ken and says, You have your answer. To answer yours, I don't see three wolves in front of me, I only see 2 betas and a poser. You won't attack me, but would send in your betas because of the unknown. You never heard of an alpha in Pasadena before and if the rumor is true that I am the Dire. Now I say again, turn around and head home. If Jeffrey was a true alpha, he would be here retrieving this omega and not sending a poser with 2 betas.

The omega stops a moment and wonders if she heard him correctly. Did he just mentioned that he might be the Dire? Could it be true? God, hope so. All those miles, running from Oregon to here on just a word from another Alpha that the Dire truly exists. A girl can only hope. 'I dreamt of this, and I want him to claim me.' She thinks to herself.

Ken shouts out through the link and says, I am not a poser, and volunteered for this mission. I don't like to be second best; his first lieutenant is the poser. He does shit and get's all the credit. The alpha's name is Jeff, not Jeffrey; he hates being called that. The only people, who are allowed to call him that are his loyal omegas and/or female betas. If he was here, he would cut out your tongue and feed it to you. Then have you begged for a quick death? This is your last warning. Move aside and let me pass.

Sam shakes his head at Ken's antics. This conversation has only one end in sight, and that is through a fight and bloodshed. I am the Uniter but this poser thinks he can come into my territory and demand me to move aside for him. Turning his head back, he looks at the omega and knows she's done and can't run any longer. 'She reached her destination and I am her only hope to survive.' He thinks to himself. Turning back to look at Ken and his betas, he continues to shake his head and then he remembers what the Dire said to him. Trust your heart, not your heads. He turns to Ken, and says with a deep growl, I grow tired of this discussion. Gave you an opportunity to save face, but you come on to my territory and demand me to move aside. Just remember, I gave you a warning. Oh, some myths and folklore are TRUE.

All the eyes are on Sam. With his head down, he growls out in frustration. The surrounding ground vibrates as his body begins his last shift. Joints start to popping, his back begins to lengthen and take shape, while his front paws turn into hands, and his back ones turn into feet. Both his hands and feet come with claws; with a slight push off the ground, Sam rises above. From 4 feet tall in wolf form, but now over 8 feet tall in his hybrid form. As he straightens, he lets out a tremendous howl, letting the world know that The Dire exists.

The three wolves in front of him bow down in respect at what they see and can't believe that the legend is true. As for the omega, her heart soars, but her mind says, 'He's the one. That alpha was right; he exists. Will he claim me and I will be his?'

Sam flexes his hands into fists and looks down at the three wolves in front of him. He then says, Look upon me and ask yourself, is he The Dire? And I will tell you I am him. Now I showed my true colors. What's your next move, Ken?

Ken then stands tall and then tells his betas to attack. The betas are hesitant cause the legend is indeed true, but with a sheer force of will, they raise up and start running towards Sam simultaneously.

Sam looks down at Ken and says, Poser. Taking a step back with his right foot, he braces for impact. Seeing both wolves jumping into the air together with their maws open reminds him of the movie True Lies with the Dobermans. With his hands outstretched, he brings them together and smacks both wolves' heads together. They fall instantly to the ground and are dazed. They take a couple of minutes to get up and shake their heads to get the blood flowing and loosen the daze effects of impact. The wolves circle around The Dire.

They keep circling and growl in their frustrations on where to attack without getting hurt. Silent communication between them. One attacks low while the other will attack high. Sam sees the attack before it happens. The right wolf tries to attack Sam's leg, but he pulls back his leg and kicks the wolf right into his chest hard. Digging his claws deep and flinging the wolf into a nearby tree. It hits the tree with so much force that he drops unconscious.

As for the second wolf, he launches himself into the air, hoping to dig his nails into Sam's chest and his maw around Sam's throat. But again, Sam's instincts are in high gear and turns in time to reverse grab the wolf in midair around its throat with his left hand. With his right hand, he grabs the lower belly area and with a swift arc, Sam brings his right knee up and the wolf's exposed back down on his knee, breaking the wolf's back in two. Dropping him to the forest floor, Sam looks at Ken once more and says, Poser. What did I tell you would happen? You sent in your 2 betas to attack me. The Dire laughs. Three wolves, my ass, poser. Guess you don't like to get your paws dirty, hmm? How else are you going to advance in rank without getting your paws dirty? Perhaps taking ownership of the omega might help with that, but once a poser, always a poser. If you joined your betas and attacked me, then you might've had a shot but will never know. Now it's time to clean up my mess.

Sam walks to the unconscious wolf and picks him up by his head. He opens his maw and clamps down on his throat. Tearing his trachea out and rupturing his carotid; instant death. With a swift motion, Sam launches the wolf deep into the forest and beyond to the East for the forest to clean up the mess. Walking to the wolf with a broken back, he hears his pleas in his mind. Sam looks down and says, Sorry, no hard feelings. I know you were following orders. A true leader would've fought with you; now you know, he's only a poser. Reaching down, he picks up the wolf by its head and waiting for the bite, but it doesn't come. Sam flexes his right hand outward and slides the wolf's throat with his claws like Wolverine. It's quick as the wolf loses blood and dies. Just like the first wolf, Sam flings the carcase to the left and launches it out for the forest to reclaim it.

Turning back to Ken, he walks toward him and says, Your betas are no more; how will you retrieve your omega now? I suggest you head back home with a message for your alpha, Jeffrey. Tell him I exist and if he values his life and his pack, to leave this omega alone. If he pursues this, it's his right, but the gloves are off. You witness my handiwork first hand. Now, GO! Be a leaf and leave.

Ken doesn't hesitate and slowly backs up. He turns around and trots back to which he came.

Sam lets go of his anger and slowly shifts back into his wolf form. Turning around, he heads to the omega. He is about a meter or two away from her when he hears her shout.

The omega shouts out, Behind you!

Sam heard the running footsteps a mile away and knew the poser would try something. Just before Ken lands on him, he rolls to his right. Ken's claws dig into the forest floor and not his back. Turning around in a flash, Sam attacks from below and grabs hold of Ken's neck with his maw. He twists frantically to cause as much damage as possible. Ken tries to get the Dire off of him by digging his claws into Sam's chest but can't penetrate. Through the link, Sam says, That tickles Ken. Perhaps try mine instead. Sam extends his claws on his left paw and shoves them deep into Ken's chest, just below his ribcage.

As the claws penetrate Ken's chest, Sam lets go of his throat and uses the momentum of his attack to drive his claws deeper into his chest cavity. Ken drops hard, and is having a hard time breathing. Losing precious air from his torn lungs and blood from his lacerated neck; Ken pleads with The Dire to spare his life so he can relay that message to Jeffrey.

Sam looks down at the wounded wolf and says, Ken, Ken, Ken. I gave you the opportunity to leave, but I guess hearing and being a poser got you where you lie now. Your two betas were more of a fight than you were. If I let you walk, what does that say about me, The Dire? I gave you the opportunity, and you blew it.

Ken coughs up blood and knows if he has a little more time, his body can repair the damage, but only if The Dire will let him. Looking upwards, he says, Please, I beg you. You can have the omega. I will tell them we lost her and relay your message. I will do anything you want. Please, let me go.

Sam shakes his head and says, What a poser you are. What was your fatal mistake, hmm? As he circles around Ken. He continues to say, Since you're running out oxygen and not enough blood to the head, I will tell you. What did I tell you about crossing into my territory? I told you I will kill you where you stand. Say goodnight, poser. Sam continues to hear his pleas, but they go on deaf ears. He walks forward and steps on Ken's chest, putting 80 pounds of Dire directly on Ken's chest. It's a painful way to die, but this poser didn't deserve mercy.

Once Ken takes his last breath, Sam turns to the omega and says, Sorry for being brutal, but he had it coming.

The omega, with her head down, says, No, I would've done the same thing. He had his chance, and he blew it. He was a poser.

Sam looks at her visual cues and then says, Please, stand up. Don't bend the knee, I am no God or king. Just a werewolf and a man on a mission; helping where needed. So please relax; you had quite a journey to meet me. Turning to his left, he trots over an enormous tree and retrieves the Ziploc bag of goodies. He then brings it back and lays it down a few feet away from her. Still staring at her golden eyes, his heart beats harder. He then says, I am not going to... As he shifts back into his 'Norm' self continues to say, "Hurt you".

Reaching for the bag while sitting on the forest floor, he pulls out the bottle of water and snacks. Holding the items in his hands, he then says, "My name is Samuel Harrington, III, but you can call me Sam. You must be thirsty and definitely hungry from your trek. Please trust me."

The omega lifts her head up and shakes her head. She slowly shifts into her 'Norm,' self and says, "Trust has to be earned, but you did it in spades. You saved me, Dire. In more ways than one. Yes, you are correct. I require both, but our time runs short. You must take me right here and now. Claim me before he comes. He will follow my scent to you, so don't waste time. Do it, now!"

Looking over at the omega, all he can say is she's direct. Runs all the way here for a shag? Please, give me some credit. The Dire's meaning kicks in and now he understands what he has to do. Looking at her, he says, "As much as I like to follow your instructions; I have to pass. Not because I can't, but just not ready to do so. You're in no shape at the moment for sex with me. You have been running every night and getting little sleep. Living off the land, taking quick bites and little water. I am no animal. When we mate, I want you all there with me. In your own heart, mind, and body. Right now, you're not there. You need nourishment and lots of rest. Once you get that, then we can have a talk about mating. Please don't call me The Dire while in human form. You may address me as Sam. After we mate, you can still call me Sam and/or Alpha, but only then." As he twists off the cap of the bottle water and handing it to her.

He then says, "Drink slowly. Let the water slowly absorb within your mouth before downing it."

The omega reaches to grab the water and slowly takes a sip. She listens to him and lets the water settle within her mouth. It's refreshing and slightly cool to drink. Once it permeates her mouth, she swallows it down. Then, out of instinct, she downs the bottle of water and drinking all its contents. She then hands the bottle back to him and says, "Thanks. I needed that. Feels so different from being back in my human form. Been a wolf for many weeks. The journey was long and hard but worth it to meet, The Dire." She tries to stand up but falls down. With her hand outstretched, she then says, "I don't need any help; I can do this. Just need time to rethink being human." She takes a few moments and few tries, gets up on her two legs. Using the tree as support, she stands awkwardly, but stands.

Sam grabs the bag and slides the bottle within; he then stands up and views her body. Looking at her, she stands about 5 feet & 6 inches tall, with long sandy blonde hair down to her waist, definitely taller than Sasha. She has an athletic build; long tapered legs with thick thighs and what he can see, she has a tight ass. Looking at her sex, she has a light blond landing strip just above her lips. As his eyes roam upwards, she has a flat tummy with no once of fat; their hints of abs underneath. Her breasts are proportioned to her body; he would say that they are C cups with quarter size areolas. Overall, she's tanned, but not black. Looking at her closely, it dawns on him. She's a Native American.

Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers