The Job Offer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she looks up with a smile and says, "Sorry, Alpha. I was out of it. Did you say something?" Feeling a bit embarrassed. She knows exactly what's going on and doesn't want to share with her Alpha, but she's definitely smitten with him. Hiding her smile, she has her arms back and is rotating to keep herself upbeat and awake.

Sam walks around her and grabs the bags that are in her hand. Holding the three bags with his left hand, he jesters to her to follow him out of the forest. Reaching down, he grabs her hand and interlaces his fingers with hers. He looks up from there and sees a pair looking back at him. They both smile at the intimate gesture and continue to walk home.

Reaching out to his slut, Sam says, Were about 10-15 minutes away, slut. What're you up to?

Hearing his voice in her head makes Sasha weak in the knees and giddy inside. She replies, Currently making breakfast for all three of you. Baby-girl is still in bed. So how was your night on patrol and did my sister have a good time this morning?

Sam replies, Patrol was quick and easy. Looking at his mate next to him, he continues, She had an amazing morning; we mated not once but twice this morning. Gave her about 7+ orgasms and we fell asleep in each other's arms for a couple of hours. How about you? How was your night?

Sasha just smiles with the news and is happy for her sister. As she rotates the sausage links, she says, Well, ours was good. Didn't get as many orgasms as Tessa, but was happy with the two that baby-girl gave me before dozing off in my lap.

Sam just nods his head and then says, We're about 5 mins out. Perhaps you should turn the burners on low or off and meet us. Care to show off your ultimate power to the recruit/sister?

Sasha just smiles and says, Sounds delightful. Will be there in a second, Master.

Turning to his new mate, Sam says, "Someone wants to welcome you, home. Oh look, the sun is shining its first rays this morning..."

Tessa raises her head and looks up at Alpha and then towards the house. She sees her big sister outside with her arms outstretched, waiting for them. Turning from her to the sun, she sees the first rays creeping towards her and the house. Letting go of Alpha's hand, she runs towards her sister to get her back inside before the harmful radiation from the sun's rays burns her sister to a crisp. She flat out runs towards her sister to push her back inside but hits a wall, which is her sister. Trying desperately to push her back into the house, she hears her sister say, "Welcome home, sister."

Turning her head back, Tessa sees the rays moving ever closer and turns back to her sister. She then says, "Thanks, big sister, but you should step back into the house before you get burned."

Holding Tessa tight, Sasha then says, "Isn't beautiful? The morning light shines upon us. Feels warm and inviting." Letting go of her sister, Sasha steps back and gives her sister a big smile as the sun's rays shine brightly upon her.

Tessa's eyes are shocked at what she sees. She reaches out to touch her sister's exposed arms and feels that they are cool to the touch and not burning hot. Looking at her big sister, then to the sun and back, she then says, "How's this possible?"

1...67891011