The Job Offer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha looks at her Master with a question and says, We? Is that wise? Tessa hasn't fully mated or marked yet. She will have questions.

Sam just looks at her and says, Well, you've welcomed her into the family just a few moments ago. As for mating, I think that will happen soon; possible tomorrow morning; if she still wants me. As hard as it might be, she will eventually find out, eventually. Let's get through breakfast, shower, sleep, and then go from there. Tessa can sleep in my room for now; I bet she could use a solid couple of hours of sleep.

Tessa keeps her head down, feeling a bit overwhelmed by the family dynamics. She tries to focus on her meal but is constantly bombarded with smells. Her heart is beating rapidly cause Alpha is so close to her; plus, his smell is intoxicating. She can also smell Heather's aroma between her legs and, of course, the hint of ash from Sasha, now her big sister now. A blush comes to her cheeks, thinking about the kiss and her feelings for two of the three people at this breakfast nook.

They get through breakfast, however, Heather and Tessa have chatted little to each other. Sam just looks at the both of them and hopes that they can come together. With so many thoughts on his mind, he swivels around and gets out of his chair to clean up, but stopped.

Sasha waves her hands and says, "Not today, Master. Heather and myself will clean up; so why not give Tessa a tour of the house before you show her where she can sleep?" With that, she gives him a wink and starts gathering the plates.

Turning to his soon to be third mate, he then says, "Are you interested in a tour before bedtime?" With a smile.

Tessa smiles back and just nods her head, but before she embarks on her tour, she turns around and says, "Breakfast was wonderful: I needed it. Nice meeting with both of you and look forward to getting to know you better. Thanks, ah.. again." Still feeling embarrassed. She sees their smiles and then turns around to follow Alpha.

Sam shows off the Living room, where they can watch TV/movies and the Sitting room. When they make their way to the Study, he explains that it's turned into Heather's lab/office. This is where she does her research, and she's our eyes/ears on the supernatural. Walking over to the bookcase, he pulls down a certain book to unlock the basement. Here, they descend and he tells her that this room, designed for sparing, holds our tactical gear, and our weapons. The fridge holds water and, of course, blood for Sasha. She takes a little from me from time to time.

As for Tessa, she's quiet and takes it all in. Just nods when Alpha shares some impertinent knowledge. Overall, she's impressed with the house and with the basement. She loves the matted floors and looks forward to learning from her Alpha and maybe share some of her knowledge with him as well. They head to the rooms where the tactical gear and weapons are located, but she looks at the far right and sees the chains. Suddenly, she feels for her big sister and then says, "Those must be the chains that secured big sister during her transformation."

Sam just nods his head, but then says, "Yes, they are. Surprised, she shared everything with you. Hmm, she's growing. Every day, it seems. Proud of her. Wait, big sister?" He asked in question as he turns towards her and sees her head down with a grimace.

Tessa puts her head down and smiles, but says, "Yeah, she shared many things. We had a moment. I bet she shared it with you already since you're her, Master and all. But she put things in to perspective. Alpha, we're raised to help the pack grow and aid them in fighting vamps. But hearing her story, I felt for her and saw her humanity. She's lucky to have you. I bet both of your mates feel the same way. I hope..." She can't say it; hard to share your feelings when you just met.

Sam hears her words and nods his head. As for what she was saying, he didn't question her last statement. You can't force the bond; it has to happen on its own. Sasha and myself, have seen the future, but it's her decision to make, regardless. Turning to her, he tries to change the subject and says, "Well, that concludes the tour. Upstairs are the bedrooms; the master bedroom, my room and spare bedroom. Come, I will show you where you can sleep." He leads the way upstairs.

Tessa just follows her Alpha and doesn't say a word. He shows her where the Master is located. This is primarily where he and his mates sleep and the enclosed shower in the master bathroom. Walking to the right, he shows the shared bathroom but says, 'You already been there.' Finally, he shares his room. She looks all around and takes it all in. This is where Alpha lived for most of his life. She smiles when she smells his essence all throughout and wonders if she can truly sleep in here.

Seeing her smile, Sam says, "This is where you will sleep until you're comfortable to join us in the Master. Make it your own; Sasha will make some space for you for your clothing, which will get tomorrow. Just to give you a heads up, Heather will head to her condo day after tomorrow and heading to her workplace. She works on the weekends and here during the week. If you have any questions or concerns, voice it or (pointing to his head) whisper in my head. You're safe here, and I will protect you. Get some sleep, Tessa."

Smiling, Tessa then says, "Thanks for being so hospitable and taking care of me. Yeah, it's been a long journey and it will be hard to sleep straight through, but knowing you're here to protect me means a lot."

Sam just nods his head. He wants to kiss her before bedtime, but decides against it. Looking at her for a moment, he wants to say something but then turns around and leave. Then something comes to his mind and then he asks, "Spur the moment, but do you have any ideas on what you want for dinner? To make you feel welcomed, let us know what you feel like." Turning around, he heads out but hears her idea thrown out.

"Pizza!" It's been something she always wanted to try, but never had a chance. She then follows up and says, "Never tried it but hear it's delicious. Make sure there's meat, of course, and lots of cheese." She says with a smile.

Sam nods his head and then says, "Interesting. Have a good sleep, Tessa. Chat with you later." He then turns around and heads to the door. Grabbing the doorknob and silently closing the door as he leaves. He then heads to the master, where his other mates are singing in the shower, it seems.

Tessa's left to her own devices and snoops around; learning anything she can about her new Alpha. She opens some drawers but finds nothing in particular. However, she found out that one drawer held a lot of t-shirts of music bands like Metallica and Def Leppard. Looking through them, she finds that he's a huge geek as well. It seems Alpha is a fan of Star Wars, Firefly, and Marvel/DC. Closing the drawer, she opens up another to find his boxer-shorts. A yawn escapes her lips and drowsiness sets in. Closing the drawer, she heads to the bed and pulls back the comforter and top sheet. Laying down, she instantly feels connected to her Alpha because the sheets smell like him and brings a slight smile to her lips. Grabbing one pillow, she uses it as a huggy pillow but in her mind; she is resting close to her Alpha. Soon her eyelids get heavy and she doses off.

Sam strips out of his clothes and heads to the bathroom to join his two sluts. He sees his two lovers caressing each other as their hips move from side to side as they sing a particular tune. Joining them, they instantly feel embarrassed and stop singing. With arms outstretched, they welcome him into a group hug and access to the showerhead. He feels their hands moving the water all over his body. It's soothing and helps him get semi-hard. Once he's clean, he watches the girls head out and dry themselves off. He just stands there watching as the hot water runs down his shoulders and back, relaxing his tight muscles. When the water turns cold, he stands underneath to cool himself down and learned that it helps with his mood.

After a minute or two, he turns off the shower and heads out to dry off. As he dries off, he reflects on his morning. Overall, he's glad that Tessa is finally here but worries about his first mate, Heather. This will significantly light a torch underneath her to get working. Setting that aside, he thinks about the poser. 'Ken' and wonders if he handled that properly. Honestly, he gave him a chance to head back to Oregon and report back to Jeffrey, but blew it. Plus, he crossed over onto his territory and try to strike me down and failed. He wonders if this will be the last he'll hear about this so-called alpha, Jeffrey. Wrapping the towel around his waist, he heads to the bedroom to see both girls, in the middle of the bed, making out.

Both girls stop making out when their dominant walks into the bedroom. They see most of him, but his towel covers the good bits. Seeing their eyes on him smiling, he drops the towel and instantly sees Heather lick her lips, while his 'One' true slut blows him a kiss. Sliding under the sheets, he embraces his baby-slut. Sam caresses her cheeks with both of his hands until he reaches around the back of her neck and pulls her up to kiss his lips. He slides forward, pressing her soft breasts against his chest as they make out. Feeling her fingers kneading his shoulders and neck, pushes him to give his all to her.

Meanwhile, Sasha slides underneath the covers and crawls between his legs to engulf his big, baseball bat of a cock. She's in her element and slowly enjoys giving her all to her dominant and lover. Her lips wrap around his bulbous head and lick around his crown before descending to devour every inch of him. She loses herself and then has a private conversation with her Dom. She says, God, I love your cock, Master. You give us so much attention and we love you for it. Wish baby-slut wasn't sore and could handle this cock, because I could use a tongue lashing from her. Oh well, more for me. How am I doing, Master?

Sam breaks off his attack on baby-slut's lips to nibble on her shoulder as she bites his. He smiles when she slowly presses up against him, trying to give herself to him. His fingers crawl down her back to her derriere. Smiling to himself, his slut has a point. He, too, wishes that his baby-slut can handle more of him again, but she's still too sore. She can handle all of him in her sweet cunt, but her ass is calling him as well. Pushing her onto her back, he kisses and nipples down her neck to her chest and devours her left nipple. As he enjoys himself and giving pleasure to her, he then replies to his slut, and says, I, too, wish I could enjoy her bottom two holes once more. It's a shame, but again, you can't have everything you want. Fuck. Slut, you know how to work your magic over me. If you keep at it, I might just blow my load down your sweet throat and feed your internal cum slut, but you should share with baby-slut.

Sasha just smiles as she devours her Master's cock. She then says, Any ideas on how we should do it today, Master. As much as I like to feed my inner cum-slut, I don't want to leave baby-slut out of the loop. Perhaps she and I can switch places. If she gets you off, great, but if not, then thrust it into my cunt and shoot your load there. Baby can lick me out and get rewarded; knowing her, she'll share some of your delicious cream with me.

Sam moves to baby-sluts right nipple and devours it with his mouth. He then says, That sounds like a brilliant suggestion, slut. However, I should reward you as well, since you are so loving and loyal to me. He reaches down with his right hand to grab hold of the back of Sasha's head and pushes her down to take more of his cock. Soon, he slowly fucks her throat and all he can hear through telepathy is: Fuck yeah. Use me, Master.

Slowly but surely, Sasha lets go of his massive python and heads upwards. Seeing her baby-girl in throes of passion, she leans down and kisses her sweet lips. It was supposed to be a quick nibble turned to full-blown heated kiss. Sasha enjoys kissing her baby-sister but breaks off the kiss to nudge her to go down and take her dominant's cock for herself. Once she takes hold of it, she goes to town. Looking up and into her Master's eyes, she smiles and says, "Where did you leave off of baby-girl?"

Sam smiles but then says, "I devoured her breasts. I should do the same to yours, slut." With that, he descends and kiss/lick her right breast. He feels her hands caress his nape and encourages him to devour her 36 DDD breasts. Slowly he can feel his cock slowly enter baby-slut's throat. Reaching down with his right hand, he places it on her head; not to push, but to encourage her.

The heat from her Master's mouth does wonders to her breasts and nipples. It feels wonderful, but a part of her wants more and so she lets go of herself. Sasha transforms into her beast form and her nails claw down his back and soon sends a message about what she wants from her dominant. Soon, she feels his canines enlarge and take more of her tit flesh into his waiting mouth. When he closes down on her, she gasps in pain and pleasure. Her vital essence drips down from her breast to her massive cleavage. Looking down at him, she then says, Make sure you lick all of my blood, Master. Don't want it to stain the sheets or terrify our baby-slut. She then says through bated breath, "Sister, do you want him to shoot his load deep into your throat or perhaps eat it through my cunt? The choice is yours, baby-girl."

Heather slowly pulls back and feels his cock leave her throat. She pokes her head from under the sheets. Seeing her lovers transformed into their supernatural selves has her pussy twitching with need. Part of her should be afraid, but knows not to fear them cause deep down she knows they care for her very much. With a smile, she says, "Baby, you know I would take him either way, but I think you deserve to have your cunt pounded some until he explodes into you." Sighing deeply, she continues, "Wish it was my cunt, or my ass. Oh well, next week daddy. You owe me a good pounding." She then holds his cock and aligns it up against her sister-slut's cunt. Looking up, she then says, "Whenever you're ready, Daddy. Pound mommy's cunt, hard for me. I want to hear moan against your hard cock."

With a slight smile, he thrusts himself into his slut swiftly and hard. Burying himself but not all; can't have his slut slipping into the void again. Instantly she tightens up and experiences her first orgasm of the day. She moans through it and brings both himself and his baby-slut joy to hear her moaning. As her orgasm subsides, he begins to slowly fuck his slut. With each thrust into her, she moans a little louder. Feeling his baby-slut press against his back, he gets the feeling like she wants to fuck her sister, too. Perhaps his slut should look into that. Soon his slut moans a huge, 'FUCK' and then shouts out.

Sasha moans out a 'Fuck' before she wails out, "Harder, Master. Pound your cunt. OMG, it feels so fucking good. That's it, right there. Mmm, yes. Fuccckkkk, me." As her second orgasm comes crashing down on her. She clamps down on him but he continues to push through and ravage her pussy; prolonging the second exquisite orgasm. Feeling his cock press through her cramped space feels wonderful, and soon her core fuels another orgasm. The heat from him and the electric heat of his cock and love for her, push her into a crescendo of moans.

Sam feels his baby-girl's hands circle around his chest, giving him a hug. It warms him to bits. Then, out of the blue, he hears Tessa stir within his mind.

Tessa smiles to herself and says, Hope I am not disturbing you, Alpha?

Sam continues to thrust into his slut but at a slower pace as he continues to chat with his new omega. He then says, Not at all. Are we too loud? Did we wake you?

Tessa giggles in her head but says, Sort of but not complaining. It's fun to hear, big sister; You're really giving it to her. Just wished it was me.

Sam just smiles but then says, Do you want to join the harem or my pack?

Tessa takes her time to answer but knows where her heart lies and says, I want to be part of the harem. You know how I feel about you, but I have some feelings for Sasha. Heather is kind of quiet at the moment. We haven't had time to share at all, but I hope in the future we'll do. They both sound amazing, by the way.

Sam just smiles and then says, Good choice. Tonight after patrols; I will give you what you want and then some. I will ask again if you want to bear my mark. On a distinct note, you are welcome to watch/listen to us if you like. You're always welcome to join us once we mated.

Tessa is all smiles, but feels embarrassed. She then says, Baby -steps, Alpha. For right now, I want you all to myself, but know I have to share. As for your mark, you don't have to ask. My mind hasn't changed; I want you and only you, Alpha.

Sam just grins but then says, Tonight, I promise, to mate and claim all of you. You will become, Mine. Any last words you care to share before I suggest you get some more sleep?

Tessa then looks through his eyes and says, Pound big-sister, hard. Give her another big orgasm for me. Nite, Alpha.

Both girls feel his fucking subsided a bit and wonder why he slowed down. Sasha looks up at him and says, Not complaining, Master, but why have you gone at a slower pace? Are you thinking about something? Other that your slut? Wait. Is Tessa chatting with you, lover?

Looking down at his slut, he then says, Yes. She reached out to me. Guess your loud moans woke her up. We had a quick conversation; she gave me her answer. She wants to be part of the harem and wants me to pound you hard. He gives her a big smile.

Sasha's expressions quickly change from being embarrassed to mortified to elated and finally excited. She is glad that Tessa decided and looks forward to seeing her in the bedroom soon. Looking up to her Master, she then says, You shouldn't let her down. Pound your slut's cunt. Give me one more big orgasm before you nut into me. C'mon, Master. You need to feed both of your sluts before you too pass out. Now fuck me, motherfucker. Pound your cunt. Take what's yours, Master.

Chapter 9.4

Sam just snickers at that and who could say 'No' to that statement? Picking up her legs and opening her up wide, he thrusts himself deep into his slut. With the help of his slut holding her legs out wide, he moves them backward and changing the angle of his thrusts. Soon his cock is rubbing against the top portion of her G-spot and moans of pleasure escape through his slut's mouth. Hearing her words just drives him harder into her.

Sasha moans out her pleasure and converses with her Master by saying, "Right there. Right there. OMG, your cock is rubbing the best spots. Mmmm, I love your cock, Master. OMG, it feels so good. Keep pounding your cunt. Harder. Give it to me. Yes, yes, yes. OMG, here it comes." As she wails really loud as her next orgasm comes crashing down on her. She clamps down on his cock hard, but he continues to push through her tightness. Soon, she can feel him expanding and hear his grunts. A smile spread across her face, and she says, "Cum inside of me, Master. Shoot your big load deep into your slut."

Sam's eyes roll into the back of his head as he shoots volley after volley of his cream into his slut. He pulls out of her when it comes out of his slut's cunt. Shooting rope after rope on her chest and belly until his baby-girl redirects it into her waiting mouth. Soon, he's filling her mouth up with jizz. His body shakes when he finishes shooting his last shot. With that thought, Sam rolls over to his back and passes out.

Heather swallows some of his load down but keeps some in her mouth to feed her sister-slut. Grabbing a hold of Sasha's face, she descends and gives her a very passionate French kiss. While transferring the remaining load into her sister's mouth for consumption. As the kiss progresses, they pull each other into and embrace. Breast against breasts and transferring their Alpha's cream. Soon they are both rubbing his cum all over each other as their passionate kiss ignites.

1...34567...11