The Job Offer Ch. 10

Story Info
Trip to the mall leads to new possibilities.
40.4k words
4.45
6.3k
9

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers

Sasha embraces Tessa in a hug and says again, "Isn't it wonderful? The morning sunshine; it light's up the morning with its warming rays of light. Feels so good." As she presses up against her sister in a cheerful matter to express her happy return.

Tessa's surprised and presses again, "How's this possible? Shouldn't you be getting delirious and/or start to burning up from the sun's rays or something?" Sounding concern over her big sis.

Sasha smiles and then says, "Shhh, it's ok but you're right, I should be delirious and breaking out with burns along my arms, neck and face. Things all changed when Master became the Dire. You see sister, this is my ultimate power; the first actual 'Daywalker'."

Shaking her head and trying to pull away. Tessa then says, "That's not possible! What you're saying is science fiction and fantasy. Vampires can't walk among us during the day. That's the rule and their ultimate weakness for them."

Smiling at her, Sasha says, "Guess rules need to be broken sometimes. You're right, however, can you explain the Dire? He's much larger than the average werewolf. Can shift into his hybrid form and his blood is intoxicating with power and, of course, his immunity to silver and titanium. The very building blocks that keep the vampires and werewolves at bay. I can see it in your eye, that you have no clue how the Dire exists but yet you've tasted him." She says with a laugh but leans forward and whispers into her ear and says, "That's what makes us special, sister. His blood and essence flows through our bodies, changing us little by little. Making his harem as powerful as him. To answer your question, it's his mark that gives us his power. If you look closely, our marks are similar, but it filled mine up and yours not. When your fills up, then and only then your ultimate power will be revealed."

Pulling her into a deeper hug, Sasha continues and says, "Thanks for your concern; it means a lot. I know we only met yesterday, but glad to have you as a sister and team player within his harem. I don't know if Master told you or not, but it's us that shape him into becoming the man that we all want him to be and to walk the path the Dire has set for him. So how.." She's cut off when someone else walks out of the house to ask what's all this commotion.

Heather walks out to see Sasha and Tessa hug each other. She then says, "What's with all the hugs? Do I get one too? Welcome home, Sis. Did you consummate your relationship with Sam?" As she peers at her sister to drop the deets.

With all eyes on her, and feeling a bit embarrassed. Tessa nods her head but says, "Yes, we finally did it." With a slight smile on her face.

Heather walks to the both of them and throws out her arms to hug around them. She then looks at mommy and then towards to Tessa and says, "Welcome to the club, sister. Glad that you finally got laid. So, have you tasted his cream, hmmm?"

Both Sasha and Tessa turn to their sister and give her a downhearted look. Shaking their heads cause they can't believe she said that.

Heather's shocked by their looks but then says, "What? I was just curious cause it's really delicious. Speaking of cream, I need to get a refill today. Work is all-consuming yesterday. Sorry about that." As she looks at the both of them.

Sasha turns to Tess and says, "Sorry about that. Baby-slut has no filter, but she's right, you know. You should try it sometime, however, share with our cum-slut alter egos. They get rowdy occasionally and need to be fed. Like the Musketeers, 'All for one and one for all'. We'll share just as long as you do the same; cool?"

Tessa's confused a bit but then says, "Musketeers?"

Just then Sam finally rolls in and says, "Ah, I must be D'Artagnan, and you three are Athos, Porthos and Aramis. My trusted harem and friends. Missed both of you, Athos and Porthos."

Smiling, Sasha (Athos) does a curtsy and then says, "Good morning, and welcome home, Master. We were welcoming our sister and sharing stuff. It seems our newest member needs a proper education on who the Musketeers were and other reference material to make her a well-rounded person. However, that will take time; amongst other things."

Sam just smiles while looking at Tessa and Heather. He then says, "Starting next week, you will train with Major Stout on combat training and hand-to-hand combat. Both myself and slut here have taken his course and learned a lot." Seeing Heather's grimace and pouty look has him shaking his head. He then says, "Hey, don't give me that look. You both need the training; plus if you ever want to work in the field, we can both rest easily knowing that you can handle yourself."

Pulling his baby-slut aside, he then says, "I know you have a lot on your plate with the immunity markers and with the event that's coming soon. You won't be training with Major Stout all day long; the max will be about 4 hrs. It's good training to have and who knows, it might help you prepare for the event. Both myself and Sasha care about you and want you prepared before you become one of us, supernatural. It's a lot to ask, but will you do it for us?"

Heather knows that he's right, of course, but the sooner she's close to figuring out his genome, the better she'll feel. Lots riding on this theory of hers; it's mostly all pseudoscience but in her heart this is the right course of action. All she can do is nod her head and then say, "I'll do it for you, daddy. I won't let you down."

Her statement brings a smile to his face and brings her into an embrace. He then whispers into her ear, "Thank you. It means a lot to the both of us. We love you, baby-girl." As his hands caress her back while giving her a hug.

Heather feels his arms around her, which makes her feel warm & protected. Pressing herself against his hard chest, she too caresses his back. She then says, "Love you too, daddy."

Sasha watches the both of them. She's concerned about baby-slut's safety and knowing that she will do the training sets her mind and body at ease. Smiling, she's also thrilled that they continue to share a special bond; plus her heart aches for the both of them. It dawns on her that their breakfast is going to be cold since she turned off the burners. Breaking her embrace with Tessa, she makes her way back into the house to warm/reheat their meal.

Tessa just smiles as she watches her sister walk back into the house casually. Still shocked that the sunlight rays have no effect on her. With her arms crossed underneath her breasts, she shakes her head and says, "Remarkable."

Both Sam and Heather looked at Tess and nod their head to that. Sam's about to say something, but it's his baby-girl that beats him to the punch. She then says, "It is, but it's not a huge superpower to have. Yes, a vampire, who can walk amongst us mortals with no fear of burning to a crisp. However, if you learn more about your big sis, you will understand why this superpower means so much to her."

Tessa just looks at her sister and then at Alpha with wonder. She waits patiently and then asks, Will you share that info with me, Alpha? I know it's something personal, but I like to understand her better. I doubt she would share it with me.

Sam looks at Tessa and gives a nod. He then says, I will, baby. It's a long story to tell; so ask me later. Perhaps when we patrol tonight. And you're right, she won't share this. Besides, we can all go to the mall to shop. No more limitations; great for bonding with one another. Still embraced with Heather, he looks at Tessa and says, "One day but for right now, let's head inside and help Sasha with breakfast. Shall we?"

Both girls look at each other and then at him. Heather breaks off her embrace and reaches out to her sister. They intertwine their hands and walk into the house together. Standing there watching them, Sam feels warmth spread throughout his chest. Not just from the sun, but from seeing his girls getting along. Shaking his head, he thinks to himself, 'God, I am blessed'. Then he too walks into the house and then closes the glass door behind him. Dropping the bags on the dining room table, he then walks into the kitchen and sees the girls working together to get breakfast setup and ready.

Seeing the girls working together like fine tuned machine was intriguing. Heather was setting the table for three, and Sasha was still cooking away. Tessa was intermediary, meaning she was grabbing what they finished and putting them in a container for a buffet of sorts. Very impressive indeed. Part of him wanted to chip in and help, but with three women in the kitchen; it's best to stay clear. Sitting down, Sam just stares at all of them, especially his slut working the sausage links. His eyes roam up and down her backside. From her back boob, down her back to her heart-shaped ass and the camel toe in between her cheeks. Staring contently, his thoughts radiate towards his slut. Instantly, she's rubbing her thighs together, trying to either scratch that itch or keep the wetness at bay.

Sasha feels her Master's eyes on her as well as his thoughts. Trying desperately to finish, but those thoughts keep her hopping from one foot to the other. Her mind screams, 'Master! FUCK, you're making me so hot and bothered. I need you again; need my cunt and ass fucked roughly'.

Seeing her hopping from one foot to another and/or rubbing her thighs together intrigues him to no end. He sees his slut is uncomfortable and drops his gaze on her. This need to consummate his lovers is becoming irritating, and so he sends her a brief message. Sam then says, Sorry, slut. I am hungrier for more than food. You would think Tessa would've drained all my sexual energy this morning. However, when I look at you, slut. I want to dive in and re-claim your holes, or I should say, my-holes. I desire what's mine; can't get enough of you.

Sasha stops fighting to control her wetness and just stands shoulder width apart. She then says, Smell my fragrant cunt; this is what you do to me. You make every hole moist with your thoughts and desires. They belong to you, Master. They're yours whenever you feel the need to re-claim them. You're the only man I ever want/need. Breakfast is almost ready. However, this body is always ready for you, Master. After you eat your fill, we all can take a bath and fill those other appetites if you like?

Sam's cock is semi-hard and her scent is driving him harder. Smiling to himself, he says, Look forward to both. Will you join us for breakfast? And if so, will you have a glass of blood with us?

Good suggestion, Master. You guys get started and I will go downstairs and fill a glass. This will definitely make baby-slut happy. Wonder if Tessa will mind? Sasha says as she turns to hand over the skillet of sausage links to Tess. She then says, "I will be right back." Then heads to the study to enter the basement.

Sam turns to Tessa and asks, Sasha is heading downstairs to grab a glass of blood to join us for breakfast. She wants to know if you're okay with it?

Tessa just shrugs her shoulders and says, It's her house and rules. If she wants to drink blood in front of me/us; I am ok with it. I feel that this is new for all of you. Let me guess, it was Heather who suggested it. You can let her know how I feel; plus I can't deny my big sis demands. She says with a smile and a slight snicker.

Sam relays the message to his slut and, within seconds, she is back with a pint of blood. Puncturing the hole with her teeth, she squeezes some into a glass so she can join the family for breakfast.

Seeing the glass of red in front of her sister, Heather feels good that she's partaking and joining them for breakfast. Even though its blood, it connects us as a family of sorts. Smiling and nodding her head, she digs into her meal of scrambled eggs, some bacon and 2 pieces of toasts with a spread of jam on them.

Sam's sitting in the middle, surrounded by his girls. Looking over at his slut, as she sips her cocktail, and says, "Since you've been a good girl this morning. Do you want a sip from me?"

Sasha smiles at her Master, and says, "I'll take whatever you offer me, Master." Looking at her sisters to see if it's ok, she gets out of her chair and walks around Tessa. She would love to bite him from the front facing him, but he's busy eating. Looking at Tessa, she sees the nod and her teeth elongate and she jabs them into Sam's right shoulder next to his neck. First drops of blood explode within her mouth and his intoxicating taste drives her beyond. Her eyes open with a flash of red pupils and then she takes her sip. She only pulls a little, but what she gets is enough to make her pussy hot. Pulling back, she licks the wounds and they close up. Licking her lips, she walks back to her chair. Looking over to her Master, she says, "Thanks for that, Master. Delicious as always. Now my pussy is on fire..."

Tessa looks at her sister, confused, but it's her other sister that helps fill in the blanks for her.

Heather sees the confusion but then says, "When Sasha bites her Master; his blood is intoxicating that it makes her eyes flash red and warms up her cunt. Majority of the time, it increases her endorphins, which results in increase libido within her. So you know, for future reference."

Sasha looks over at her baby-slut and says, "Thanks baby."

Tessa looks back and forth but then asks, "Does your eyes light up red every time you feed or when you feed from your, Master?"

Heather's about to answer but gets caught off from her mommy.

Sasha then says, "Only when I drink from Master. His blood is so intoxicating; you felt it when you bit him this morning. It has a unique taste and you feel its power right away. For me, it's only side effect is it makes my pussy boiling and wet. So what you felt in the wilderness is what I am looking for every time I take a sample."

Tessa just smiles but doubts her elder sister needs rough sex from taking a sample of her mate's blood. Turning to her Alpha, he nods his head to let her know that Sasha's right. Her cravings increase every time she drinks from him. Her eyebrows go up in shock but only nods her head. Turning to her sister, she then asks, "How often do you drink from, Master?"

Sasha ponders for a bit but says, "I only partake when Master offers. He says I can when there's an emergency, but I only take sips here and there. Hmm, I would say, once a week; week and a half maybe. I would love to have more, but I care about him. So I only partake when he asks or when I am a good girl, but I don't want to depend on it. I would rather have all of him than just his blood." Smiling to herself, she had to learn that the hard way. Looking at her family, she sees their plates are almost cleared away. She then says, "Breakfast is good this morning? Cause mine was for sure." She says with a smile.

Heather speaks up and says, "I can't speak up for the rest of them, but breakfast was delicious as always, baby. Finish your glass of blood and enjoy your meal." She then stands up and starts cleaning up. Seeing her baby rise to help, she immediately says, "Sit, baby. I got this."

Tessa, seeing her sister, rise and start cleaning off the plates and bowls from the table. She then steps up and says, "I will help." And don't wait to be told to sit down by grabbing her mate's plate and bringing them to the sink to be rinsed off.

Seeing the girls start an assembly line to rinse and set the dishes into the dishwasher. Sam sits there in awe but gets shocked when his slut moves from her chair to sit on his lap.

Sasha scootches close to him and she can feel his outline of his semi-hard cock pressing up against her ass. She then says, Do you mind? Mmmm, rubbing it for me, Master. God, I need you like water in a swimming pool. Ohhhh, that feels lovely. Thanks, Master.

Sam reaches around and starts rubbing her clit with his left hand; while his right is underneath her shirt inching upwards to cup a feel of her 36 DDD breast.

Sasha leans forward to give her Master easy purchase to her tit and to hide her enjoyment from the rest of her sisters. Feeling him so close relaxes her, but to feel his hands on her just does the opposite. A slight moan escapes her lips as his fingers touch her right nipple. Placing her hands on the countertop, she braces herself as the sensations build within her. Those sensations begin to coalesce and begin to grow. When she hears her Master, she lets go and cums so very hard.

Chapter 10.2

Sam rubs her wet spot with tentative fingers. First stroking her nether lips with his index and middle finger; slightly up and down. When he feels her opening herself up, it gives him better access to her folds and what lies within. Sliding his fingers between her nether lips, the source of her wetness, he's able to dig deeper into her. With each caress, he can feel a shudder go through her and when he concentrates on the hidden nub, she lets out a slight moan. He knows that she's holding back and trying to not bring attention to herself. Her sisters are interacting with each other while their eldest is on the verge of orgasm. Reaching out to her with his mind, he says, Don't hold back. I know you want this, slut. As he twists her right nipple with his fingers. It sets her off and a slight shudder goes through her.

Sasha's losing her mind, but to calm her hunger, it needs to be done. Biting her lip, his fingers continue to caress her intimate areas. She looks behind with hooded eyes and stares at her Master. She concentrates on what his touch is doing within her; his caresses and squeezing her breast. Mmmm, it feels so good, but she wants more. Pressing her ass ever closer to his groin, she can feel his huge cock thickening and gyrates herself against him. Her efforts make him take a gasp of his own, but can feel his anaconda grow longer. Her hunger cannot wait and she reaches out to him. Master, I want your cock, so, so bad. She says to him.

Sam just smiles at her and stops caressing her lips to only press his fingers deep into her. Hearing her grunt in frustration, he then says, You wouldn't be my slut if you didn't want it. The girls are almost finished cleaning up the kitchen. How about we head upstairs to the master bath and get started? Your sisters will head up shortly. Let baby-slut know you expect both of them to come up and join us in the shower. As he removes his hand from both her tit and pussy.

Feeling the loss of his touch saddens her, but giving more of herself brings a smile to her lips. Pushing herself up against him once more, she then says, Wish you could just pound me; right here on the breakfast nook. But I will let baby-slut know that we're heading upstairs to get started. Wait for me at the stairs; love you, Master. As she gets up from her seat and fixes herself prior to walking up behind baby-slut. She whispers into her ear to let her know they are heading upstairs to get things started and expects to see both of them soon.

Sam's out of his chair and walks toward the staircase. He hears the exchange between his slut and baby-girl. Smiling at the exchange and hearing baby-girl's reply. He doesn't have to wait long for his slut to be next to in an instant. With his hand outstretched, he feels her fingers slide into his. Seeing her blue eyes stare up at him, he pulls her close and kisses her sweet lips. Not shocked at all, she opens herself freely and giving him access to her mouth. His tongue slides in to play with hers and tastes the metallic taste of her cup of blood. His left hand combs through her lock of hair as his lips devour hers. Reaching out to her, he says, I love you more, slut. Your sin, wrapped up in this beautiful body of yours and you give yourself to me freely. I am greedy and can't get enough of. Every time I see you, I want more. You're my first love. He releases her lips and then says, "Come, let's head upstairs before I lose my patience. To rip your clothes off your body and take you right here." Before letting out a grunt of frustration.

Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers