The Job Offer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam turns his head and watches Tessa leave the bed. He shakes his as she stumbles to the washroom. Tilting his head to the side, she has a great ass. It's well toned and, from the look of it, powerful. Guess she gets it from her wolf and all that running. Damn, just looking at it wants me to pound her from behind. Fuck, what am I thinking? I just pound that ass a couple of hours ago and I want to do it again. Where's this coming from? Then it dawns on him. It's the primal need to copulate with his omega to get her pregnant. These wolf's traits are curse sometimes. Not complaining, I really enjoy fucking my sluts, but to fuck to get someone pregnant; ugh, I need to control these urges better. Now Sasha is dead weight and now I have to use the facilities. Hmm, wonder if I will be so lucky since I am left with rock solid cock.

He then pushes her off of him and then tries to wake her up to no avail. He's tried slapping her, pinching/pulling her nipples and even trying to use telepathy to wake her up. For fuck's sakes, the only thing he can think of to get her up is to slide his cock deep into her ass. He then rolls her face down and gets ready to mount her when Tessa returns.

Tessa's shocked at the scene in front of her. It looks like Alpha wants to fuck her from behind and not in her pussy. Hmm, interesting? She questions it and then says, "Ah, is that what I think you're going to do?"

Sam drops his head and didn't want vanilla Tess to see him do this act. Looking over at her, he then says, "I was going to ask if you like to lick my cock of Sasha's juices, but then I thought against it. However, slut here won't wake up. I tried many things and still she's gone. The only thing that works in the past is anal. So answering your question, yes; this is what's this. Sorry you have to witness this but your older sister loves it. Since we are on the subject, Heather likes it too. I won't push this on you, but if you like to try it sometime; just let me know. Time is running out; here goes nothing."

He aligns his cock at her puckered hole and then drops to push all 12-inches deep into her. Suddenly, Sasha cries out, startling and shudders through her first anal orgasm this morning. Holding her tight, he rides the waves, but as they dissipate, he drags out of her. He then slaps his hand down on her right derriere. She cries out and turns to the side. Looking down at her, he then says, "Welcome back to the land of the living, slut. Going to use the facilities but have a feeling that all I can do is clean my cock. While I do that; how about you get your sexy slut's ass out of bed and get yourself and Tess dressed for the mall? We're running late."

Sasha just smiles as she watches him head to the washroom. She then says, Thanks for satisfying this slut and re-claiming all your holes once again with two; no, make that three major orgasms. Love you, Master.

Sam tries to use the facilities, but nothing is happening. With a deep sigh, he walks over to grab a washcloth and clean his cock. He then says to her, No worries, slut. I enjoy our time together. Hmph, got a feeling that I will walk around the mall with a hard-on. Those poor women there, but on the bright-side they will see the company I am with and understand my predicament.

Sasha's out of bed and has made it. She's now pulling clothes out for Tessa to wear along with a new pair of Heather's panties. She looks to the bathroom and says, "What should I wear? It's been over 25 years since I been to the mall". She sees the look from Tessa gave and when her Master walks out of the bathroom with his rigid cock, she's half way in pulling up her black thong panty. Both of them just stare as she pulls them over her heart-shaped ass and lets them go with a loud snap to her waistline.

Tessa just shakes her head and wonders what the fuck is going on with her. Watching your older sister put on a thong shouldn't be this titillating. But seeing your new bi-sexual sister pull her thong over her beautiful heart-shaped ass, while watching the curvaceous figure bends to do it, has her mouth watering. Pinching herself, she snaps out of it and wonders what's happening to her.

As for Sam, he's been stroking his cock staring at the beauties in front of him. Yeah, he's seen his slut's body more than he can count, but damn, she's perfect. Hourglass figure, heart-shaped ass, 36 DDD breasts with big nipples and long black curly hair with blue eyes that pierce your soul. Fuck, I am so God damn lucky. I get to fuck that body anytime I want. Then he hears nails down a chalkboard and then realizes that he can't; not at this moment. He sighs, the mall. Guess duty calls. Looking down, he sees some pre-cum exiting his cock, and it's a good sign of things to come. Sliding his finger along the tip, he wipes it up and then walks over to his third mate and says, "Open your mouth."

Tessa was glad to have Alpha close by to pull her body back into reality. She feels his finger in her mouth and instantly sucks his finger. Instantly, she's hit with a distinctive sweet taste and lets out a 'Mmmm' sound from her lips. Turning towards him, she then says, "What was that you gave me?"

He smiles at her and says, "That's my pre-cum. Your sisters pull a lot out when they go down on me. Thought I open your mind a little more." Turning towards his slut, "Sorry, slut. It's just the mall and nothing more. You don't have to put on a designer dress to go to the mall. Wear your normal clothing is fine. Wait, scratch that. Wear some yoga pants to put all the ladies to shame when they look at you from behind. You can wear a sports bra but you have to put a t-shirt or a blouse of sorts over it cause you can't show off your midriff/belly. Yeah, I know it sucks. And for shoes, put on some sneakers or flats. Something comfortable." As he walks behind her and places his cock between her cheeks, and says, This is what you do to me with that hot body of yours. Now I must go to my room, put on some clothes and hope my cock will deflate. Thanks again, slut.

Both girls watch their man leave the room and stare at his back side. Sasha resumes getting dressed and says, Sorry, Master. I feel bad that you have to walk around with a rock-hard cock when you have three beautiful women who would do anything to help ease your frustrations. She then walks into her closet and pulls down a navy blue yoga pant from the hanger. Stepping back to the dresser, she pulls out a white sports bra that zips from the front. Finally opens another drawer to pull out a white ribbed tank top that has a deep scalloped neckline. In moments, she dressed and ready to go. Then she realizes she forgot the shoes and heads to the walk-in to pull out some white leathered slip-on sandals to complete the look. Walking into the bathroom, she then brushes her hair and then puts on some red lipstick to give her lips some color. Looking in the mirror, she looks pale but not albino pale, though. It has to do for now; perhaps in her off time, she can work on her tan. She then smiles into the mirror before exiting.

Tessa unfortunately watched her sister get dressed and slowly felt her pussy get moist from the view. Taking a deep breath, she sighs hard but puts on smile for her big sister. They head out and down the stairs to retrieve their other sister.

Sam's having no luck in calming his monster cock and then forgoes it and gets dressed. Putting on his boxers constricts his cock even worse, and its stick way past the waistband. Shaking his head, he puts on some shorts on, hope it will cover his little big-fat head. Throwing on a Lululemon polo, it helps cover his bulge since it fits loose. Grabbing some ankle socks, he heads to his washroom to freshen up by applying deodorant, mouthwash for his breath, and a brush to sort out his hair. Looking in the mirror, he looks presentable, yet dashing. He then smiles and then heads downstairs, hoping his ladies are ready to go.

Meanwhile, the girls are outside the Study, and having a small chat with their sister. Sasha's feeling irritated that Heather isn't complying with her reasoning. Baby-girl asked for a couple more minutes to complete a computation; well that time came and gone. Shaking her head, Sasha then says, "Done chatting with you. You asked for a couple minutes to finish what you were doing and I gave you 5 minutes. We're ready to go and you're still working. Just trying to protect you, but I guess you want to face your daddy head on. Oh, well." As she walks out of the Study. She turns to her other sister and asks, "Just out of curiosity, are you going to do anything with your hair? It's really long."

Tessa nods her head and says, "Yes, it is. Been growing it since bitten. I could put it up if you like. Do you have any chopsticks or a scrunchy, I can use?"

Sasha just smiles at the request and then says, "Follow me." She heads to the kitchen and opens a drawer that contains the silverware. Along the side of the storage unit there is a pair of black lacquered chopsticks that haven't been used for quite some time. Pulling them out, she turns around and gives them to Tess. "Here, they haven't been used for quite a while," Sasha tells her.

Tess nods her head and says, "That will do!" Grabs them from her and places them on the counter. She then gathers her hair into a ponytail, but then wraps it around into a bun. Grabbing one stick, she stabs it at an angle to hold the hair into place. She then proceeds to use the other in an opposite directing to hold the bun in place. Making a perfect X in the back.

Sasha's impressed with her handy work, and a thought crosses her mind. She then asks her, "Are you good with your hands?" With a slight sneer of a laugh.

Tessa looks at her big sister with a slight smile and holds up her hand. She then shifts her hands into claws and then says, "Pretty decent with them, but I am guessing you have other ideas on your mind. My guess is with weapons?" Turning her head to the side to see if her big sis will give a tell and she sees a shrug. She then continues, "Hmm, perhaps knives and possibly a sword; I am guessing." Seeing her sister smile lets her know that she's on the right track. Shrugging her shoulders, she then says, "I played around a bit with knives and a sword. Not an expert, but I know my way around them."

Sasha just smiles at her sister but says nothing. She'll do the research and get her sister something special that's cute but also dangerous out in the field. Seeing her controlling herself while she shifts is remarkable and feels envious. Nothing surprising happens with vampires; only the canines elongate and your fingernails. Our foreheads don't point downward, like they do in the Buffy Series. Looking at her sis one last time, she then says, "You look good. Your hair is your business, but I think you should cut it. Anyway, we should head back. Master should be coming down soon." With that said, she heads back into the foyer and she sees him coming down the stairs. Smiling up at him, she then says, "Sorry again, Master." As she points to his bulge with her eyes.

Sam gives a slight smile and then says, "No worries; it happens. Just hope in time it will settle down soon." Looking at both of his mates. He sees Tessa with her hair up and then says, "You look good with your hair, baby. Love how you kept it from unravelling; hmm, are those chopsticks?" As he leans forward to kiss her on her lips.

Tessa gives him a nod and says, "Big sis, helped."

Sam turns to his slut and gives a brief kiss on her lips and says, Still love you, slut. Even with a hard-on, I will manage. He then pulls away from her and asks, "Is baby-girl ready to go?"

Sasha feels warmth from the kiss and hearing his words. She looks at him and said, "I've tried. She asked for a couple more minutes to finish a computation but went past it. Perhaps you will have more success than me." Looking down at his bulge, she continues by saying, Even with the bulge, Master. You still look hot. Don't worry about what others might think. Your travelling with three hot women and we're all claimed. They will understand why it's pointing upwards. Then blows him a kiss.

Sam heads off to the study to retrieve his baby-girl. However, Tessa sees the exchange and asks Sasha about it. She then fills her sister in about Master's bulge and trying to make lite of it & to give him some encouragement. Seeing her explain everything, Tessa then says, "Didn't notice, but I can see how that could be a problem for him and going shopping. I think you handle it well, Sis and you're right, he's travelling with three hot women on his arm and we're all claimed in some respect." As she leans in to give her sis, a slight side hug and rub her back slightly. Motioning her to move towards the Study with her head.

Sam makes his way to the Study and hears his baby-girl complaining about something. Peering in the doorway, he says, "Something of the matter, baby?"

Heather startled hearing her daddy's voice and then says, 'Fuck it', under her breath. She says, "Working on computation and it's not working out properly. Wish I had more time to get it right, but I understand that we have an engagement to go, too." As she puts down the test tube back into the holder. She cleans up some of the work but mostly places a cloth over what she's working on.

Sam nods his head and then says, "I know you feel you're under lots of pressure to get this special project solved. However, as your daddy dom, I want you to live these days with all of us. Share the little things with each other. There's more to life than work. I know you will figure it out because I know how smart you really are and that's one of things I find sexy about you. My suggestion, give your mind a break. Let's help your sister get some essentials so she doesn't have to borrow your things. Perhaps with a little time off, your mind will refresh itself and work better. "

Heather puts her head down but then turns toward the door and runs into her daddy's arms, giving him a big hug. She buries herself into him and then says, "That's what I love about you, Sam. You understand and care about me. You keep me on a straight and narrow path when I need it, but allow me to use my wings. I love you so much, daddy. Mmmm, it seems you love me too. What do we have here?" She feels his cock pressing against her belly. Pulling back, she reaches out and feels his bulge with her hands. Looking up at him, she then says, "Wish we had time. You can release that monster and use the last two of your holes, so I have something to remember you while I work this weekend."

Sam just smiles at his baby-slut and says, "I wish cause I would love for this to go down. This is sort of gift from your mommy-slut. She went down on me to wake me up and then rode me to two huge orgasms and passed out. Left me with this raging hard-on. If I take you now, I doubt you will have any time to work on your project cause your pussy and ass will be severely used & abused."

Heather's sort of sad but understands. Her holes miss him and his cream. She loves to be filled, but time is a wasting. Nodding her head, she reaches up and pulls him down for a kiss. She then whispers, "I love you, daddy. I will wait till tonight. Sooner we go, the sooner I can get some more computations done so you can ravage your remaining holes. Come, let's go." As she heads past the door and sees her sisters waiting for them. Seeing them standing there, she then says, "Ready to hit the mall and spend some of daddy's Mula!"

Sam turns around to hear his baby-girl's statement and his eyes do a roll. Looking at all three, he then says, "Let's hop to it. Guess will take Sasha's car, since we buried mine. Is that ok, slut?"

Sasha just smiles and says, "What's mine is yours. And what yours is yours. I don't mind, Master. However, I like to ride up front with you, if you don't mind. It's been ages since I seen Pasadena and I like to get my bearings." As she looks at both of her sisters, if that's ok. Seeing both of them nodding their heads reassures her, and she's not stepping on anyone's toes.

They all hit the garage and wait for Sam to retrieve Sasha's keys to her BMW X3 from the key fob hanger to unlock their respective doors. Hitting the garage door opener, he opens the door and slides himself into the driver's seat. He struggles a bit since it's set to her configuration and waits patiently for the chair to slide back to give him more leg room. Sitting all the way back in his chair, helps his straining cock from bending at weird angles, which would cause him some discomfort. Looking at his slut first, then looking back through the rear-view mirror to see his other mates, he then says, are we ready? Seeing them all nod, he then puts the car in reverse and is ready to back out, but stops because he forgot something. He looks at his slut and says, "Do you have your wallet or credit card with you? I have my wallet and debit card, but don't know if I have enough to cover everything."

Sasha pats his hand to reach into her bra and pulls out her black corporate MasterCard from The Firm. She then says, "If that fails, I have my debit card with my phone. We should be fine, Master." As she continues to pat and caress his hand.

Sam looks over and feels some relief but says, Thanks, slut. Since our team is growing, we should open up a business account at the bank so we both have access to the account and have credit cards drawn up from there. I just don't want to get caught with my pants down; so to speak. California is an expensive place; especially when going shopping. Wish that relief would go somewhere else. He backs out and closes the garage door behind him. They set out slowly but make their way to the mall.

Sasha turns her head and smiles at him and says, That's my job to pull down your pants. However, jokingly aside, I handle the finances. You brought up a good idea, Master, and I will look into that matter for you. Remember, I am here for all your needs. I got you, partner. As she smiles at him.

Sam smiles at her back and raises her left hand up to kiss it. As they are waiting at the light, he then turns to her and says, "How are you feeling at the moment, slut?"

Sasha feels a bit embarrassed cause she's being focused on. She then says, "A little of both nervousness and excitement. Baffling combination; haven't been shopping in over 25 years and I bet Pasadena changed so much since then. Plus, I haven't been around 'Norms', present company excluded, much. So this will be interesting."

Sam looks at her and says, "You have nothing to fear. Just think what it was like to be human and go from there. Besides, you have me and your sisters as backup. You got this, partner." He watches her with his eye as his words take effect over her. He sees her confidence and then says, Love you, slut.

Sasha turns towards him and says, Love you more, Master. As her heart skips a beat and feels a little moisture between her legs. Shaking her head, she thinks about what has transpired in a short amount of time. He's my saviour in more ways than one. Can't say it enough, but I owe him everything. She then raises their intertwine hands, and she kisses his hands.

Chapter 10.4

We're slowly heading South on N. Altadena Drive; it's slow going with all the lights. Light conversation ensues between the girls and myself. Looking over at my slut/partner, you can see that she's excited to be out and about. Our hands were still intertwined; I am concentrating on driving and she's looking at scenery. Rubbing her thumb with my own gets her attention. She turns to me, looking at my hand before looking at my face. Her eyes flutter and focus on me and giving me a radiant smile. My heart flutters a bit and squeezes her tightly. Looking over at her, Sam says, "Going to need that hand back. Our exit is fast approaching. If it wasn't for the turn and driving on the highway, I would continue to hold it, slut."