The Job Offer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that said, Sam drives himself slowly deeper into her and soon has about 9 inches into her. With another nod, he gets the okay to drive into her. Slowly, his tempo climbs higher with each additional thrust. He hears her wails, "Fuck me, daddy. Pound your anal slut into submission. This body is yours." As he continues to pound her asshole, his cock thickens and soon his eyes roll backward and he grunts, "I am cumming." He shoots rope after rope deep inside her cunt; filling her ass with his essence. A shudder goes through his body too but continues to drive his cock deeper to fill her up. Losing count at 15 shots, he collapses into her waiting arms. Holding onto her, he says, "I love you, baby-slut. And thank you for allowing me to take all three of my holes again. Hope you enjoyed your evening with me and hope it will keep you afloat all weekend until I can reclaim you on Monday, my love."

Combing his hair with her hands and grasping his back, Heather then says, "I love you too, daddy. You gave me so many orgasms; everyone unique and glad my holes satisfy my daddy to the fullest. Mmmm, your essence is so deep in my ass. I can feel all of you. Thank you for using me and I hope it will keep me afloat all weekend long. Never fear daddy, I will miss your big, magnificent cock, however I look forward to feeling this again on Monday. Don't pull out just yet, let's just lay here and cuddle for a bit. Mmm, you're so warm."

Still inside her, Sam cuddles up to her and soon their body heat relaxes them as they snooze a little. Feeling his cock slowly shrink, he wakes up from his relaxing snooze. When he does that, it wakes up his baby-girl too. Looking down at her, he says, "Guess the fucking and our body heat knocked both of us out. Let me know when you feel movement in your rectum. I will carry you to the shower and do a thorough cleaning. Ok, baby?"

Heather beams up at him. He's so caring and loveable. New to the dynamic, she feels blessed to have a daddy that cares for her as much as he does. She hopes that his cream will stay put cause she's enjoying cuddling up to him. Feeling giddy, she tells herself, 'This was much needed. My analytical brain wants answers, but these little things or moments keep me pushing forward. Glad he's fighting for these moments and showing me what a true relationship really means'. Grabbing on to him, she then says, "Love you so much, daddy. Thank you for always pulling me back into these moments. Without you, I would be lost in my work and jeopardize my relationship with the both of you. I can't express how much you and mommy-slut mean to me." She cries.

Sam wonders if this is a ploy until he actually feels the tears on his chest. He rolls to his side and brings her closer to him. Slowly, he rubs her shoulders and then her back, trying to soothe her. Lifting her chin, he sees her tear stricken face and then says, "I do it because I really do care and love you. Just like your mother, I couldn't have done this without you. Both you and her are my rock. I must confess something to you. Really proud of your determination in dealing with your future event. Most people would walk away from it or dwell within themselves, but not you. You're facing it head on and figuring it out on what you want most from that day. You are truly a remarkable and talented woman that I am so grateful to call my mate. And as for the tears, don't think that they make you look weak because they don't. Every-time you cry, you get stronger and I look forward to seeing what you become from it. Love you, little-one." As he leans down to kiss her forehead.

Heather's tears slowly stop falling as she looks up at her dominant and lover. How can you not fall harder for him when he says these little anecdotes? She can feel her love grow for him every day. Feeling for her necklace, she calms down that it's still around her neck. I still belong to him, even though in her heart, she wants to bear his mark. This will have to do for a little while longer. She whispers her love for him once more and then she cringes..

Sam hears her whisper and smiles cause he loves her just as much. When he feels her cringe, he then asks, "What is it, baby?"

Shaking her head, she reluctantly says, "Your essence is moving. I don't want to move from your embrace. Cuddling up to you relaxes my thoughts and slows things down for me. I don't want to get up." Starting to pout a bit.

Sam chuckles and says, "These cuddles and embraces will always be here for you, little-one. I know you don't want to move but I doubt you want to leak all my essence all over this bed. Time to ease out of you and take you to the shower to get you all cleaned up. Don't pout; this is part of the process. If mommy-slut was here, she would lick it out of you. Since she's not, I have to take care of you my way. Going to slowly pull you to the edge of the bed and pull out of you before picking you up. Ready?"

Reluctantly, Heather says, "Ready." Slowly, her daddy pulls her along to the edge of the bed and then she feels empty when he pulls his cock out of her third hole. Instantly, she's in his arms and is being carried into the bathroom to be cleansed.

Sliding the glass door to the side with his shoulder, Sam enters the shower enclosure. Setting her down, he turns on the faucet on to run the water to get to a warm setting. While that's going on, he stands up and closes the door to the shower enclosure. Turning back, he sees his baby-slut shaking because of standing on the cold tiles. Walking towards her, he hugs her and shares his body heat with her. Reaching over to grab the hand-held wand, he moves the toggle to change the water from faucet to hand-held. Sam washes his slut from head to toe to wash away her sweat and to warm her up before he does a thorough job of cleaning her out. Changing from spray to pulse, he kneels down and uses the first two digits on his left hand to open up her ass. So he can shoot water up into her anal canal to wash away his deep load. The warm water feels like heaven for her because she's moaning like crazy. Slowly but surely, what goes up must come down and water drains from her anal sphincter. Moments later, huge globs of his load drop from her and plop on the floor. Sam does his job and makes sure his baby-slut is thoroughly cleaned.

Heather feels elated by the self-care that her daddy provides. She feels like she's floating on a cloud when he douches her anally. Seeing the globs of his seed drop from her ass sends ripples through her. It's a waste indeed because his cum is so tasty and watching go down the drain is frivolous. Sad that her mommy isn't there to clean her out and possibly share it with her. Oh well, perhaps another time. All she can do was stand there and watch her man wash her body and rinse her. Another shudder goes through as his hands mould over her skin and curves as he applies soap. She lets out a deep sigh when the hand-held wand washes off the soap left on her body. Watching him put the hand-held back and switch the toggle to shower head.

Sam slides underneath the shower head to wash off the sweat and clean himself from his sexy evening with baby-slut. Looking over and seeing the water droplets slide down along her curves. He then says, "Baby, you don't have to stand there. You can either come join me underneath the shower head or leave the shower enclosure to dry off. Just need to clean this body and thoroughly wash this cock. Then I am all yours if you like to cuddle again." Moments pass by and Heather joins him underneath the shower head. In moments, Sam steps out to massage soap to all 1000 places along his body and concentrates a lot of effort on his groin. Seeing baby-slut's eyes transfixed on his body helps his ego a bit. Stepping forward, he rejoins his slut and rinses the soap from his body and embraces his slut. With a huge sigh, he turns off the water and they both head out to dry off.

They both walk hand-in-hand out from the washroom; depositing their towels into the hamper before sliding underneath the comforter to cuddle. Heather's body and mind are in sync and the heat from daddy's body relaxes her to no end. Part of her never wants to leave his side cause he makes you feel so comfortable with your own body. However, duty calls cause those computations will not solve themselves. She tells herself, '10 more minutes and then I will get up' but those 10 mins have come and gone. She doesn't have the heart to leave him and it feels so content to be next to him. Luckily, their time in paradise is interrupted when her other two sisters mosey in from the other room.

Sasha peers at them in the king size bed and says, "Don't you two look cozy. Guessing you had a good evening together?" She chuckles to herself as she walks hand-in hand with Tessa.

Sam props himself up and says, "You know it, slut. I have to admit this but spending time individually was really nice.. Thanks Tessa for your thoughts on this. We should do this more often." When no reaction from his third mate. All he sees is her embarrassment. He then raises his eyebrows and then speaks up once again. Turning to his slut, he says, "Guess the two of you have good evening as well. Perhaps you can tell me the details after you two get a shower. Enjoy!"

Sasha just nods her head and feels for her sister that's in tow. Part of her wishes she had telepathy with her to get her to not focus herself inward but to open herself up. Master loves to tease and doesn't hold it against his women. As she walks towards the bathroom, she says, "See you in a few, Master."

Watching his two other mates leave the bedroom to enter the washroom leaves him smiling. Looking at their backsides has him giddy and feels his blood pool to his groin.

Seeing her daddy's eyes stare at her sisters gives her the opportunity to leave. Patting his chest with her hand, Heather looks up at Sam and says, "I really enjoyed my evening with you, daddy but duty calls. Hate to crawl away from your warm embrace and cuddles but I really need to head back to the lab. Almost done with computations and once that's done, then it's time to work on timing. If it wasn't for that future event, I would love to stay her as long as you want me too. I love you, daddy." As she leans forward to kiss his cheek, then crawls over him for a moment.

Sam's hands slide down her back and cup her derriere. Looking up at her, he says, "I feel the same way, baby-girl. I understand you have other commitments but I know your heart is with me. Going to miss you and your sexy body next to me. I love you, Heather Sinclair." He doesn't give her time to process his statement and immediately kisses her lips. Soon one of his hands caresses her back while the other continues to grab her ass cheek.

Heather's heart skipped when her daddy spoke his love for her and called her by name. To feel his lips devour hers transcended their relationship. Her heart screams, 'I don't want to leave him' but her brain says, 'We need to work so we never do; pay the price now for future gains. Trust me.' Pouting internally, she breaks off the kiss but says, "Thank you, Sam, for everything. Hate to leave this sexy body, but you won't be alone. My sisters will keep you company. Until then, have a good night, my love." As she rolls off of him and slides off the bed.

Sam watches her backside, and his cock immediately jumps to attention. However, his mind works faster and says, "Will you wait for me to say goodbye to you after my patrol this morning?"

Heather puts her clothes back on but slides on a new panty before sliding on her skirt. She turns around and says, "Up to you, daddy. You probably know why I leave before you get home, because it's easier. If I see you; it's so hard to leave cause I want to stay by your side forever. I love and need you. It's the same way right now. I'm constantly fighting with myself but my brain tells me that this cost is worth it in the end. Once that faithful day happens, I am never leaving your side, daddy. So it's up to you: choose." As she zips up her skirt and walks over to the bed.

Sam slides out and stands up to bring her back into an embrace. It's amazing how these relationships take a toll on his heart. Part of him wants what's his and doesn't want to let them go but that's not him. He has to give them the freewill to choose their life cause he likes them having their own individuality. Looking down at her, he says, "You know how I feel about you. I want to always see you off but if it's a burden for you, then I understand. I will say my goodbyes when I head for patrols. Remember, you are not alone when you're in our or the council's lab. You are a part of my family and we love you, baby-girl. Come back to me, always." With that, he caresses the hair on her head before descending to kiss her forehead. Then dropping further to kiss her chocker, then just below her left clavicle where his mark will be when he bites her in the future.

Heather is teary-eyed as she feels his kisses her mind, body, and soul respectively. She hates doing this but her analytical mind knows best. Tears stream down her face as she stands before him, fighting with herself to stay or go. It's her daddy that wakes her up from this dismal feeling. He gives a chaste kiss on her lips and wipes her tears off her face. She hears him, "Don't cry. I understand the conflict within you, baby-girl. Just let it go. Finish your work so you can get some sleep before you head to your job in the morning. I will wake you up before I head out. Love you." When she doesn't move, he then says, "Better move that ass, unless you want daddy to spank it."

Heather hears his words, and she turns around to head to her laboratory. She flips up her skirt to show off her derriere that's split by her thong. She then says, "I love you too, daddy." But as she leaves the room, the words and emotions are too much for her to handle and it happens again. She lets out a "Fuck!" and cums her new panties. Shaking her head, mommy was right; you will never have a clean pair of panties on when you're around him. Oh well, I love him for that. He makes me cum so easily, she thinks to herself as she descends the stairs.

Sam slides back into bed and shakes his head. Who knew the power of his words would affect his sluts in such a way? Laying there, he ponders if he did the right thing or not. Well, luckily for him, he doesn't have to ponder for long cause he hears the shower being turned off in the bathroom. Soon his lovely ladies will dry off and join him. What a wonderful evening this has been!

1...67891011