The Job Offer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa gives him a look of wanting as she takes off his t-shirt and then follows her Alpha's wishes. Positioning herself a little way over from Heather. She watches her Alpha crawl up the bed to meet her. He lays his massive cock on her belly as he straddles her. She watches him bend down and start kissing her lips. They feel warm and inviting and soon she opens herself up to him once again. Her arms circle around his back and start caressing up his back to his nape to comb his locks. Kiss turns from sensual to passionate and looses herself. She feels Alpha break off the kiss and start placing kisses down her neck to the shoulder and between her breasts. Her nipples become so hard and agitated from just his breath on them. They ache to be licked and suckled but don't have to wait long before his lips descend and nibbles on her quarter sized nipples. She arches her back to give more of herself and purchase. Watching in fascination as his mouth consumes one after another. She's shocked when he descends further down and places kisses on her taunt belly. Suddenly she shakes her head and says, "No, you don't have to..." But doesn't finish her statement when he speaks to her with his mind.

Sam is so close to her mound and has both legs closing around his shoulders. He looks up and says, You're mine; mind, body, and soul. I just got to know what you taste like. And with that, he moves further down and kisses both sides of her landing strip before letting his tongue lick her nether lips.

Tessa tries pushing on his head with both hands to get away, but locked in with his embrace around her thighs. She hears him in her head, 'Mine'. Still trying to wiggle away, but once she feels his tongue lick between her nether lips, it's over and lets go of her fear. Feeling his warmth and his tongue caress her intimate areas feels so damn good. Instantly moans leave her throat. She feels every probe flick and when he licks around her clit, she gyrates against his waiting mouth. Uncontrollably, she grinds on his face and putting that tongue to work on her sensitive spots. Soon she is moaning her release and squirts all over Alpha's face. Embarrassment suddenly shines on her face, but she watches Alpha rise and crawl upwards. She hears him, 'Delicious' and her embarrassment turns to shock.

Bending down, he kisses Tessa's lips and then says, Time to taste how sweet you really are.

There's no time to react, and suddenly his lips are on hers. Unconsciously, she opens her mouth and tastes herself on his lips. Instantly, realization sets in and now she knows that her cum actually tastes not too bad. But she can't dwell on that for long as his kiss deepens and slowly feels his cock slide down her belly to her entrance. Before he enters her, she hears him in his head, 'Mine' once again, and then he enters all of him deep into her. Instantly she clamps down and cums again. Digging her nails into his back to hold herself steady as the shudders rock her to no end. Once they slowly ease off, she breathes and then looks up at him and sees his grin. Damn, his smugness turns my embarrassment around. She bites her lip as she feels him slowly pull out to just to drive it back into her. She tries to concentrate, but her mind just reacts. 'It's so big; oh my gosh, I can feel all of him. Is this for real? He's all mine; I can't believe it. Found him; claimed me and now he's taking me to new heights that I thought were not possible. Mmmm, God, I am his.' She feels him lift her legs with his hands and changing the angle in which he drives into her. So much deeper and then she says, I am all yours, Alpha.

Hearing her words in his head drives him to pound his mate; slamming his cock deep into her. With each thrust into her, he hears her cries and feels more of her. Slowly but surely, her walls collapse around him and she cums yet again. Still driving into her even when she came, his cock becomes extra sensitive and gets thicker. It gets much harder to drive into her and then he feels it. He screams out, "I am cumming" but to her shock, he pulls out of her and he shoots rope after rope all over her tanned body. First volley hits her on the right side of her face and neck, next on her throat, then her chest and rest on her belly. When all said and done, Tessa's body covered with his cum; painting over each of her breasts, chest, and in-between.

When Tessa heard her Alpha say he was cumming, she braced herself to feel all of his essence within her. But when he pulled out of her and start shooting his load all over her, she was shocked beyond belief. She looks up at him in bewilderment and asks, "Why?"

Feeling his sluts stir after his release, he then says to his mate. "I know what you're thinking. Why did you waste all that precious seed on my body when you could've shot it into me? Well, this is an initiation of sorts. All my women had this when I first claimed them. I have marked you with my bite and now by my cum. You are, Mine. Another reason is to show that you can receive my essence, not just through your pussy. You can receive it in any of your other holes and through the skin. Plus, this gives you the opportunity to taste me." He crawls forward and slides his finger into her gooey mess and picks up a glob of his cum. Seeing her shake her head, he then says, "You've tasted yourself, and now taste me. Please, baby. Just try it. Make your Alpha proud."

Tessa doesn't want to taste his essence, but hearing his words has a profound effect on herself. Slowly, she opens her mouth and lets him insert his finger. Her lips close around him and suck on his finger. Surprising enough, it's a little bitter but sweet. Her eyes looked shocked that both of their essence were sweet and it opened her eyes to new possibilities.

Seeing her eyes light up, Sam then says, "See! Your sisters were right. My cum tastes sweet, and it's good for you." Looking at his sluts on both sides of him, he pulls away and says, "Ok, sluts, clean her up. Enjoy!" He watches both his sluts dive into Tessa and begin licking up his cum off of her body. Heather's licking the side of Tessa's neck and face while Sasha is working around Tessa's left tit. Seeing them consume his essence and tease Tessa's body makes him smile. Sliding off the bed, he heads to the bathroom to get a towel and a wet hand towel to get the stickiness off her body once she's cleaned up.

As he heads to the bathroom, he then says to Tessa, Today is a row of firsts for you. I know you want to take things slow, but I don't want you sleeping by yourself. You're part of my harem and you should sleep with me and along with your sisters. It will help with the bonding process and I will feel comfortable knowing you were close. You're not alone any longer. We're your family now. Don't fight them; they're cum-sluts and enjoy their licks. Will be right back. Just getting a towel to clean you up after they finish with you.

Chapter 10.3

Tessa lets out a yip and squirms away from her sisters, but hearing Alpha's message calms her thoughts and movement. What he said was right; today was a lot of firsts for her. And now she's part of his harem. Eventually, she will have to learn the secrets of the flesh to please her Alpha and her sisters. What he did was cruel, but it was sort of blessing in disguise. Hearing his thoughts on wanting her close by and sleeping together warms her heart. Most of her life, she faced it alone and now she's part of something bigger than herself; and now she has sisters. What a crazy 24 hours it has been, and she lets herself go. She giggles, feeling their tongues on her skin. Those licks take a toll and soon she moans in pleasure as tongues and lips suck on her flesh. Fuck, who knew I can feel this way with a woman? Would their licks differ from Alpha's if they licked between her legs?

Sam comes back with a bath towel over his shoulder and a warm wet towel in his right hand. Walking to the bed, he asks, "Is Tessa thoroughly cleaned of my cum? And if so, does she want to be wiped off with a warm towel to get the stickiness off her skin?" As he continues to watch his two sluts lick and suck on his new mate.

Both sluts continue to lick and suck on Tessa even though she's thoroughly cleaned of their dominant cum. No one speaks up and so Sam steps in and tells his sluts it's time to give Tessa a break. Looking down at her, he then says, "How are you feeling? Did you enjoy their tongues and lips on you?" He says with a grin as he wipes her body with the wet towel.

Tessa looks to the side in embarrassment but then says, "Feeling a roller coaster of expressions, but at the moment, I feel good. As for their tongues and lips? Well, it was weird at first and very ticklish. However, your comments put things in to perspective and I let go. Those giggles turned into moans, and I quite enjoyed it. I can see having sisters can be a blessing. Thanks for the cleanup, Alpha." She smiles cause even though the hand towel cleaned her body from the stickiness; it was her Alpha that did it.

Sam looks down at her and says, "It's part of my job description as dominant to provide self-care to your submissive. You're not one, but I quite enjoy taking care of my ladies' needs. You can ask your sisters; I take self-care seriously. Glad you enjoyed the towel bath. It's been a pleasure to give it." He then sees his baby-girl slide off the bed and start getting dressed. Looking at the clock, it's only quarter after 8 and the mall opens at 10 am. Watching her slide on her black thong panty and then her bra, has him licking his lips to take it off and devour her.

Seeing his eyes on her, Heather turns to her daddy and says, "Thanks for the dessert, daddy. I know both my sister and myself enjoyed it. Even licking your essence off your our new sister was divine. I still plan ongoing to the mall with you but was wondering if I can head to the Lab and start working on the computations. Please, daddy?" Giving Sam her puppy dog eyes and start pouting.

Shaking his head, Sam looks at his baby-girl and knows that she's manipulating him again. Looking at her like that breaks his heart and he can't say, 'No'. Taking a deep breath, he says, "You know the answer, little-one. You can work in your lab, but when we're ready to go, stop what you're doing, ok?" He sees her nodding profusely and jumping for joy.

Heather's jumping for joy at the moment. Any time to work on her project is a blessing cause that date is looming over her head. She puts her blouse on and steps forward to kiss her daddy on his lips. Giving him a quick peck, she turns around to leave the room but halted when an arm grabs hold of her shoulder. Turning slightly around, she sees its daddy and wonders if he changed his mind. Fear and worry sets but she waits for him to say something.

Sam jesters to walk her to the door. When they get to the threshold, he turns toward her to bring her into an embrace. He then whispers into her ear, "I didn't forget you, baby. Tonight is your last night with us and then you leave to head back to your other job. I could use one of your holes this morning, but tonight, I like to claim/use either of your other holes. We'll go slow until you say otherwise, but I just want to let you know I miss my favorite cock-sleeve." As his hands slide down her back and squeeze her ass. Taking a step back, he leaves her at the door.

Heather's lost in sensation in his embrace. The pooling of heat within her core from his words. But when she felt his hands slide down her back and grabbed her ass, that pool crashed. It left her shuddering at the door as the wave travelled through her; experiencing another spontaneous orgasm. When she gets her bearings back, she leaves frustrated and yells, "Fuck!" And heads downstairs.

Sasha is still on the bed but turns to her Master and says, "What's wrong with baby-girl?" A little worried about that sudden outburst.

Sam just grins and says, "She experienced another spontaneous orgasm. This is her second one this morning. She understands the frustrations you were having earlier when you were experiencing them." He sees her reaction and just smiles.

Tessa speaks up and says, "Spontaneous orgasms? How's that possible?"

Sam's about to say something, but Sasha cuts him off.

Sasha then says, "Let me answer, Master." She says with a smile and then turns her head towards Tessa and says, "Master has a way with words and knows how to push our buttons. However, I think it comes down to the bonding process. When the bond becomes strong, Master only has to say or touch you and you'll cum spontaneously. Mine started a week or two ago and baby-girl's started today. Something to look forward to when your bond with him becomes much stronger."

Sam gives his slut a nod and says, "Nicely done, slut. Ready to cuddle?" As he crawls on the bed and makes his way between them. Laying on his back, both girls slide closer to him and lay their head on his shoulder. He can feel the swell of their breast press against his side. Whispering to his slut, he then says, "Wake us up a little after 9:30 am. That will give us some time to get ready and leave for the mall. Love you both. Sweet dreams." Hearing both girls wish him sweet dreams back warms him, and soon he dozes off.

It's not a deep sleep but more like resting his eyes. Even though he's under, he can still feel his beauties next to him. Reaching out to his slut, he asks, Slut. Do you think I did the right thing with Tessa just now? I want your thoughts. He hears a deep sigh coming from her before she shares her thoughts.

Sasha enjoys cuddling up with Master. His heart beating has a way to soothe her thoughts, so she's able to meditate. Hearing his thoughts, she takes a deep breath. She then says, It's hard for me to answer because I am your submissive. Tessa wanted to take her time before exploring her bi-tendencies, however, you just gave her a little push. She was a little mad, but she said that she liked the experience. I bet her little mind is blown and has questions. It's a step in the right direction. Only you could do this to her; if one of us did, I think it would've blown up in our faces. Just shocked that she's opening herself up little by little and it's a huge jump within 24 hrs. I am glad you did it, Master. For her sake and ours.

Sam nods his head in his dream state, and then asks, What time is it? And is Tessa sleeping?

Sasha just smiles but says, It's about 10 mins past 9; you have some time, Master. As for Tessa, yeah, she's gone; right after you crashed, but her sleep is much deeper cause she's snoring a little. She's one tired baby. Guess you wore her out; so what did our little baby taste like? I am curious.

Sam smiles and then says, Well, all three of you have your unique taste but she's definitely sweet and when she cums, watch out cause she squirts when you go down on her. It was an experience for sure. Just give it time, slut. Both of you have already licked and sucked on her; it's just a matter of time. I bet she was wondering what your tongues would feel like between her thighs.

Sasha caressing his chest and then asks, Do you think she would venture into BDSM?

Sam shakes his head but answers, It's too early to tell. I think she will explore her bi-curious tendencies. Do I see her venturing into our dynamic/role. I don't see her doing it. I think she will be comfortable with the boyfriend/girlfriend relationships. She will only venture into this world if I press her into it, and I won't do it. I like her as she is cause she's unique. Besides, her role will be unique and it's what we need, but in the harem, I feel it will take the longest. It's more about duty than love for her and I won't push it. Only when the time is right, will I do.

Sasha then says, Have you seen anything in the future? I have had no premonitions. Still worried about baby-girl.

Sam shakes his head but remembers he's sleeping. He then says, No dreams, but just a feeling. It's more about duty than love at this point. Something about her past is affecting how she feels; plus it's really early. It shocked me that Heather came out and shared her feelings for us. Sorry it took me a long time to share my feelings with you, babe.

Sasha slides down and starts sucking his cock to slowly wake her Master up. Between licks, she says, Don't worry about it. I am just glad that I have you, Master. Yes, we missed out on some time, but I cherish every minute with you now. Mmmm. You're right, Tessa tastes good.

Sam's confused and then asks, Are you eating her out as we speak?

Sasha just smiles but says, God, I wish. No, just licking the remnants of her off your cock. I will say it again. I can't get enough of you and your cock, Master.

Guess it's time to wake up. Damn. You're such a good slut and insatiable one at that. Sam says as he places his left hand on the back of her head as she deep-throats him.

Sasha then says, I aim to please, Master. Plus, I just love servicing you. It brings me great joy doing this, being your submissive and working alongside with you.

Sam wakes up and says, "I wish I can shoot another load down your throat, slut. I have a feeling it will take a lot more time than what we have to spare. I know you don't like it, but perhaps you can mount & ride me to wake up Tessa next to us and see how far we can get."

Pulling herself off his cock but occasionally keeps licking it, Sasha then says, "That was in the past. I am your 'One' and true submissive. If that's what you want, Master. I will do it for you." She then slides herself up and pushes back the covers. Grabbing hold of his cock, she aligns it at her entrance and drives him deep into her channel. Instantly, she clamps down and shudders through another orgasm. She digs her nails into his chest as she shudders through. Slightly moaning a 'Fuck', as the shudders slowly ease off. Shaking her head, she wonders why this happens all the time. God, we're so lucky to have him. His cock is so magical and keeps giving us sensitive cunts, orgasms. The shudders dissipate and she rides him, slow and steady. With each thrust into her, she moans loudly and soon her body acts on its own. Soon she was bouncy up and down on his cock; eyes rolling back into her head as her cunt steers for another orgasm.

The rocking back and worth sure wakes up Tessa out of a sound sleep. Seeing her big sister riding Alpha hard makes her wonder. Does this happen every day and /or often? Yeah, his cock is impressive, but to fuck it nonstop? Give the poor guy a break, geez. She then sees Alpha staring at her and leans forward to kiss him. She then says, "Did you get any sleep? Is Sasha like this all the time?"

Looking down at his third mate, he says, "I did, but it wasn't deep. Had a conversation with this slut for some of it. She went down on me to wake me up and now the slut is riding me. This is a first for her, after taking a sip of my blood. Usually, I just have to fuck her really hard to get it out of her system. Anyway, did you sleep well and did you have any dreams?"

Tessa smiles shyly but looks up at him and says, "Sleeping next to you is my dream. I slept soundly and quickly beside you, Alpha. As for dreams, I rarely dream much since the bite." She looks at the clock and sees it's 9:45 am. She stretches out and then says, "God, I don't want to leave this bed and/or leave your side, Alpha." As her hands rub against her sister's thigh. She sees Sasha moving all around on Alpha's cock and then moves forward and back again. Soon her moans get louder and then she shudders through another orgasm. It must be powerful, because she collapses on top of Alpha. Looking over at him once more, she then says, "Guess she finally hit her limit and crashed. Well, good luck in waking her. Ugh, guess I have to get up now. Have to use the facilities. Be back soon, Alpha." As she slides herself off the bed and heads to the washroom.