The Job Offer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha looks at him and unconsciously lets go, but doing so, she says, "Sorry, Master. Better for all of us you drive safe.". She pulls her hand back into her lap and already missing his touch. It's the little things that make her feel human, but without them, she's a vampire. She immediately diverts her eyes to conceal her emotions, but she smiles when she hears his thoughts.

Sam knows his slut better than anyone. It was hard for him to get her out of the house and be his partner when doing vampire bounties. Thinking back, it brings a slight smile to his face and then he reaches out to her. He then says, Just because we're not touching doesn't mean that I am not with you, slut. Remember, I am always with you, up here. (As he taps his head) Don't forget you have your sisters in the back to lean on for reassurance. Remember baby steps, slut. The light changes to green and they continue southbound over the bridge and take the exit US 210 Eastbound.

Sasha turns back to him with a smile and says, You always know how I feel and what to say. Thanks for the reminder, Master. Looking down for a moment, she continues with, Thanks for everything and making this possible for me.

Tessa sees the exchange between the both of them and instantly reaches out to grab hold of her big sister's hand. She then says, "You're not alone, sister. This is a first for me as well. Growing up on the reservation, we never ventured out to go to the mall. So I am with you, sister. Always."

Seeing the exchange between her two sisters, Heather reaches out and grabs hold of both of their hands. And says, "It's a touching moment for sister camaraderie, but Tessa's right. I am here for both of you and I bet Sam is, too. Both of you girls got this. My advice, be yourselves, ah... your 'Norm' selves, I mean. You have nothing to worry about. We're going on a weekday; so the foot traffic will be small. So just have some fun." As she looks at both sisters with a smile.

Both Tessa and Sasha return the smile and give their sister a look of pure love back. Slowly they break up the hand holding and sit back in their seats. Sam turns towards his slut and says, See, what did I tell you? You have nothing to worry about. He sees her eyes flutter for a bit but slowly open and her blue eyes sparkle at him and he can feel the connection with her. She's about to say something, but he beats her to the punch and says, I know.

Sasha trying to keep her emotions in check but a tear drops from her left eye. She hurry's wiping it away and turns back to the highway. She reaches out to him and says, How?

Sam just smiles and says, The bond for starters. Our bond is much stronger than just blood. You're my first complete bond and I can feel your emotions and feelings through the bond. Plus, I just know you well enough, slut. Still heading Eastbound on US 210.

Sasha sees their exit fast approaching but Master doesn't turn on his turn signal to take the exit. Turning towards him, she says, "Aren't going to take S. Rosemead Blvd/E. Colorado Blvd exit?"

Sam shakes his head, 'No'.

Sasha looks puzzled but then illiterates in saying, "Aren't we going to Plaza Pasadena Mall?"

Sam continues to head Eastbound but says, "That mall was torn down 23 years ago. They build a new mall, called The Paseo. It's bigger but has fewer stores. The only clothing store they have is H&M. Since I know you well enough, the first store you want to go to is Victoria's Secret. Well, they don't have one there. So we're heading to The Shops Santa Anita on S. Baldwin Ave. Plus, they have many stores to shop for ladies' apparel and what not." Speaking of which, Sam puts on his right turn signal and makes the turn on S. Baldwin exit.

All Sasha could do was shake her head. Her thoughts are saying, 'Fuck, he knows me so, so well.' Turning towards him, she nods her head and says, "You know me all too well, Master. I want to get both of my sisters measured for a special project I am working on and to gander a bit. It will be different to actually touch the merchandise before purchasing it."

Both girls in the back look at each other and wonder what special project she's referring to. With no answer, they both shrug their shoulders and continue with small chitchat or look out their windows. Within a few minutes, Sam turns left into the The Shops Santa Anita. With his excellent eyesight, he sees the mall open up at 11am. Looking at the clock, they still have about 15 minutes to go. Pulling up close to the Victoria Secret entrance, they all exit the vehicle and head to the entrance. Luckily, Sam has no issue getting out of the car with his hard-on; if he was driving his Honda, he would've had to roll out to avoid any discomfort. Waiting for all girls to close their doors, he locks up the vehicle and sounds the alarm. He then says, "The mall will open in 15 minutes but we can head to VS, since they opened at 10 am."

Sasha wants to walk alongside with Master but her two sisters have other ideas. Both of them wrap their arms around hers and pull her forward. Sasha looks back towards Master for help but doesn't get any. Shaking her head, she then says, "I see how it is. You just want to stare at our asses. Mmm, I bet that's the best view."

Feeling left out, Sam walks behind them. He hears his slut's comment, and she's right. It is the best view and probably will see that view for most of the shopping experience. He snickers a bit until Heather slowly lifts her mini-skirt to show off her derriere that's outlined by her black thong. Shaking his head, he licks his lips and sees her turn around to stare at him. She gives a sardonic smile and then let's go of the skirt. They both have a moment together with a smile. Thinking to himself, he has to watch that one. She's more sneaky than her mommy, but they're both naughty all the same.

They reach the doors of Victoria's Secret. Sam grabs the door and lets all the ladies head in first before he does. He's already hit with smells and colors of lingerie. Feeling a bit overwhelmed, he follows the ladies. As for his slut, her personality changed since walking into the store. He can see her confidence as she clasps her phone and struts her stuff with her sisters in tow. She walks directly to an attendant and asks for someone to measure her sisters. Instantly, the attendant pulls the trio back into a huge change room, leaving Sam to defend for himself. Waiting around and trying not to look or imagine his girls in any of the lingerie, an attendant walks up to him.

The VS attendant says, "Good morning, sir. Has anyone helped you?"

Sam just smiles shyly but says, "Ah, I don't require help. Here with my girlfriends. Just waiting for them to return from the change room." As he pulls his arms back behind his back.

The VS attendant just nods her head. She thinks about what he said, 'Did he say girlfriends, with an S'. Tilting her head to the side, she doesn't believe him. He looks like he's out of his safety zone, but who knows, really? Yeah, but he's definitely cute and well built. Her eyes look downward and see his hands are behind his back, which pull his shirt upwards. She can clearly see his bulge and it's rather huge. Thinking to herself, 'Damn. Hope he's not another weirdo who gets off on looking at women's lingerie. Shaking her head, he doesn't seem that type of guy. I will wait and see; if he's right about coming in with a girlfriend, good for him, but if not, I could definitely eat him up'. She then looks up at him with a smile and says, "Well, if you ever need assistance, just ask for me, Vivian." She then looks down and licks her lips before walking away to fold some merchandise.

The girls are in the change room with an attendant. Sasha tells the associate that she wants her sisters to be measured. The attendant looks at her, then at her sisters and says, "That won't be a problem. Who's going to be first?"

First one to greet their man is Heather. She sashays over and grabs hold of his arm while pressing breasts around him. She then says, "Guess what happened, daddy?"

Sam looks down at his baby-girl and says, "What?"

Heather beams up to him and says, "My breasts are much bigger. They grew a whole cup size. I am now a 34 D; isn't that terrific? I got ways to go to reach mommy but a D, that's outstanding, right?" All thanks to daddy for all the sex and his essence.

Sam pulls his baby-girl into a hug and says, "That's great news. Does that mean you have to buy new bras since your cup size changed?"

Shaking her head, Heather says, "Unnecessary. I can still wear my old bras, however they will make my breasts fuller and over flowing. Like a corset, it makes your breasts popping out." She then looks around and says, "If I found something or wanted to get a new bra today, would daddy get it for me?" Looking up with puppy doggy eyes and pressing her now big tits into him again.

Sam looks down and says, "Of course, you're my baby-girl after all. Just because we're here for Tessa doesn't mean we can't shop for you, too. But you have to be reasonable, ok?"

Heather jumps up and down, feeling very excited. While jumping up and down, a part of her skirt flies up and shows a bit of her derriere, which catches Vivian's attention. Heather leans in and gives her daddy a big kiss on the lips and says, "I will look around and find something nice for you. You just watch." She turns around to head off but gets a slight slap to her ass and instantly she turns around to look at her mischievous daddy. Rubbing her ass, she gives him a wink before turning around to look at lingerie.

Couple of minutes later, Tessa comes out and gives Alpha a big hug but feels weird with all this stuff. She then looks at him and says, "Alpha, why do women purchase this lingerie and for what purpose?"

Sam, still embraced with Tessa, says, "For most women, lingerie is to help them feel beautiful and provocative. It helps accentuate their bodies for their partners. It also slightly enhances them. Makes them feel empowered. I feel that you're not down with this type of gear but more close to the girl-next-door vibe. You're already empowered not just because you're a supernatural, but what's up here? (Pointing at his head). You already have confidence and you're just like a regular down-to-earth kind of lady. Am I right?"

Heather is breathless by how he's able to know certain things but says, "Yeah."

Sam then says, "Perhaps you should follow your sister, Heather, and learn from her. Even though this isn't your thing; knowing a little more can help yourself in the bedroom."

Tessa gives Alpha a slight smile and says, "I will, Alpha (Quietly)." And then leans forward and gives him a very passionate kiss with some tongue.

It leaves Sam breathless when she breaks off the kiss and turns around to hunt down her sister. Vivian sees the interaction with girl number 2 and is baffled that he has that many girlfriends. Still folding away, another girl approaches him and she watches patiently.

Finally, Sasha emerges with two cards with measurements for both of the girls. Looking over at his slut, he says, "I see only 2 cards. Guessing it was your two sisters and not yourself?"

Sasha laughs at her Master's joke but says, "My measurements haven't changed for the last 25 years, Master."

Sam gives a shocked face and then says, "What, your breasts haven't got bigger since we started fucking?"

Sasha shakes her head and says, "Master! My breasts are still 36 DDD since the day I was turned and will be the same size as the day I die. Why do you ask? Do you want them bigger?"

Sam just smiles and reaches around her to pull her into a hug and says, "I am very happy with them and your size. I am also happy with all your other assets, slut." He leans forward and kisses her lips. Instantly, it's deep and passionate with lots of French kissing. His hands grab her ass and pull her closer to press those 36 DDD breasts against his chest.

Vivian drops what she was doing and is utterly shocked and enthralled by the display in front of her. Guess he was right, he has lot of girlfriends, with a hard 'S'. Wonder what so special about him to have 3 gorgeous girls following him. Well, she didn't have to wait to find out.

Sasha loses herself while kissing her Master but also still feels his hard cock pressing against her stomach. She then says, You're still hard, Master? It hasn't gone down yet. Worried and concern for her Master's cock and wants him to enjoy the time with the girls shopping than feeling this way.

Sam nibbles on her lips for a bit, but still looking down at her eyes. He then says, How could it not go down? I am shopping with 3 beautiful women and the one store where most fantasies guys think about for their women, yes; you got it, Victoria Secret. How would it go down?

Sasha breaks off the kiss, grabs his hand and leads him to the change room. Looking behind her, she says, "Follow me and will get this handled right away. Can't have my dominant/lover with blue balls. I will help you release the pressure, Master." Walking into the change room where she was recently, this room was much bigger than the other changing rooms and it had three mirrors. She closes the door behind her and drops to her knees. Pulling down his shorts, she gets to work.

Vivian watches the exchange and sees them leave for the change rooms. She doesn't like what she saw and doesn't want this couple fraternizing sexually at her store. Knowing what they are going to do and she won't stand for public indecency, and worse, the cleanup, ugh. She then heads to the change rooms in search of them.

Sasha's in her element and is deep-throating her Master. Doing whatever in her power to get him to cum. She then says, Let Tessa know where we are at and doing. She can inform baby-girl.

Sam then says, Sounds like a good idea, slut. And relays the message to Tessa.

Tessa's concern and asks, Is there anything I could do to help, Alpha?

Sam just smiles and replies, I appreciate the jester, but your big sister has everything well in hand, ah, I mean mouth.

Tessa feels embarrassed but relays the message to her other sister, to which she responds, "Damn, she gets all the fun. What I wouldn't give to be in her place right now? Ugh, guess it can't be helped. Come, let's check out the panties." After hearing that, Tessa's embarrassment goes up to rank 2.

Vivian arrives at the change rooms and starts knocking on doors. She reaches the last room that's the largest and then knocks on the door. She then says, "Need any assistance?"

Sasha has her mouth full and can't say anything. So she looks up at her Master and says, Can you throw your voice like you're a girl to reply to the attendant to leave us alone? Suddenly they start have a slight argument to which they hear the attendant again say, If you don't answer, I will come in and then call mall security. Sasha then looks up at her Master and gives a shrug to say, What do we do? They hear the key slide into the lock and the door pulls open.

Vivian immediately sees Sasha on her knees pleasuring Sam. She's appalled by what she sees, but Sam pulls her inside and locks the door. Sasha looks at the attendant and then slowly pulls back to expel her Master's cock from her throat. Vivian's eyes grow wide open and can't believe the size of Sam's cock as it slowly comes out of Sasha's mouth. She then looks at him, then at her, trying to figure something out. She says, "Wow, that's one big cock. Now I understand why you have girlfriends with 'S'. How are you able to take all of him down your throat?"

Sasha just smiles and says, "Practice, practice. I just have great deep-throating skills and can hold my breath for a couple of minutes." Looking at the attendant's eyes, she then continues to say, "Do you want a piece of him?"

Sam looks down at his slut and the attendant, Vivian. Thinking to himself, 'WTF. Let's share my cock with every woman I meet. Now my so-called slut wants to share my cock with Vivian. What's next?'

Vivian slowly falls to her knees and thinks that this cock isn't for real. She slowly reaches out to touch it and, sure enough, it bounces to the side. Getting a little braver, she reaches out and grabs hold of him. Her eyes lighten up and starts stroking him. She then says, "Can you tell me more about your boyfriend and why is his cock so big? Oh, and to answer your question, I would like to very much. I don't know when I would see an incredible cock like this again."

Sasha changes positions with Vivian, and then says, "Master and I have been seeing each other for about 5 years now. I wanted to wake him up this morning and went down on him. Then I rode him hard, to which I passed out. He remained hard since then; so I would say about 2 hours, give or take."

Vivian's eyes grow big once more. 2 hours, WTF. She looks around to see if there are any cameras cause this can't be for real. She continues to stroke him and soon enough, some pre-cum escapes from the crown. Leaning down, she licks it up with her tongue and instantly loves it; very sweet and yummy. She then licks his bulbous head and slowly takes more of him into her mouth. Trying to deep throat him, she only gets 5 - 6 inches down her throat. She pulls his cock out of her throat and passes it back to Sasha. Vivian marvels Sasha with deep-throating skills as she watches that cock disappear. She watches her for a good moment and then pulls him out to pass it back to Vivian.

Sam watches these two beautiful women pass his cock back and forth like a cocktail. He then says, If she's really interested in my cock; perhaps you should open up her blouse to cool her down and give us a chance to look at her goods.

Sasha likes where Master is going with this and then asks Vivian, "I can see my Master really enjoys seeing you on his cock. I was wondering if you feel comfortable in taking off your blouse to add some pizzazz to this blowjob." Seeing her nod, Sasha leans over and starts unbuttoning her blouse. Instantly they see Vivian is sporting a nice sheer blue bra with scalloped edges, and her breasts are quite formidable. She sees her Master's eyes light up with the visual and then asks him, Should we try taking it further, you think? Seeing her Master tilt his head to the side tells her to try, at least. Sasha continues and then asks, "Can we ask a couple of questions, to get to know you better?" Viv gives another nod and Sasha continues.

Sasha turns on her charm and asks, "How big are your breasts and your breast look beautiful, just wondering how old are you, babe?"

Vivian stops sucking on Sam's cock but continues to stroke him and try to catch her breath. She then says, "My breasts are a 36 D cup, but they get little attention nowadays since I'm getting older. I will turn 40 next month."

Sasha smiles internally and has a great idea; let's try to recruit her as one of Master's concubines. She then asks, "What do you think of my, Master?"

Vivian's taken aback by the question, but says, "I had my doubts at the beginning when I first met him. When I first saw the bulge, I never thought in my wildest dreams it would be that big. Now I can understand why he has three girlfriends. Let me guess, to take his increased sexual prowess, hmm?"

Sasha gives her a slight smile and says, "Something like that. If you had the option, would you be interested in being one of his concubines? There are other benefits as well.."

Sam looks at Sasha and wonders where she's going with this

Vivian is enamored and says, "My prospects are slim at the moment, but I am interested in knowing more."

Sasha then says, "Can I ask you a personal question?" Seeing the nod, she asks, "What is your sexual orientation?"

Vivian just smiles and then continues to pump Sam's cock. She then says, "Technically straight, but I have been having some bisexual thoughts. How could I not working here, right? So I would say I am bi-curious." Turning the tables, she then asks her a question or two. She then asks Sasha, "What's your preference and can you share more about yourself?"

1...34567...11