All Comments on 'The Job Offer Ch. 11'

by Ronin646

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
redlion75redlion755 months ago

I love a good sex scene as much as the next guy but how about a little more story plot line

niks1822niks18225 months ago

Soo now sam is turning into a side character and the story is turning into a lesbian story instead. Not into that stuff.

Snipe85Snipe855 months ago

Awesome Chapter

Can't wait to see what changes the new mark will bring.

looking forward to see what will happen with Vivian.

and when Heather returns on Monday.

Thanks for your time and effort!!!

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, this is getting intriguing, seems Tessa and her attitude toward Sam could be a major kink, and I don't mean sexually, in the hole dynamic/harem relationship severely weakening it. Doesn't see how the bond works between all involved and not just her love/lust she has for Sasha. Pretty bad that Tessa is trying undermine Sams relationship with Sasha and to try make Sasha choose between Sam and herself, knowing that Sasha if Sams No# One and that Sam is the Alpha.Seems Sam needs to re-establish his position or all will crumble around him. Very interested in the new bond that has developed between Sam and Sasha, very exciting. Thank you for sharing! 5 Stars if I could vote.

servant111servant1113 months ago

Also not into the whole lesbian mess as a primary in his tale. Also find that the constant repetitive sex scenes are so predominant that the whole progression of the metanarrative has almost ceased. Instead this tale has became me an extended exercise in navel gazing with a great deal of rumination with little digestion. No real pacing anymore…

4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonin646@Ronin646
Most of all my stories come from dreams. I have vivid dreams that linger and I get obsessed; then I get the urge to write them down. The Job Offer was edited by ProWritingAid; I also used this software for The Lewd Hollistic Chap 7. Still a novice writer but hope to get bet...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES