The Job Offer Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn right I am, slut. I don't appreciate this lip service that you're giving me. It's my time, not yours; just enjoying teasing your succulent body. I decide when to fuck, not you, slut. Keep this up and you will have to wait a week for my touch. Comprende?"

Vivian continues to whimper but says, "Yes, Master." Still in the same position, she waits for him.

Her attitude is like a brat and she needs to be disciplined out of her. Plus, her antics have wound him up and the only thing he can think of to get her out of this mood is to fuck her. Not in soothing way to enjoy, but in a rough manner. Grabbing hold of his cock, he runs the tip along her slit till he finds her entrance. Not giving her any warning, he drives all 12 inches, balls deep into her.

Vivian feels her eyes roll back into her brain once more and moans real loud as she feels him enter her. She instantly clamps down on her as her second orgasm takes hold of her. Feeling the aftershocks pulsing out of her, she turns her head and says, "More. Don't stop. Give me more." When she feels him pulling out from her slight tightness to slam back in deeper than before. She continues to moan in ecstasy. She feels his girth rubbing against her sensitive areas that have never been touched, and it fills her with glee. Soon, she cums yet again and moans out her release. Still, she wants more and does whatever she can to get Master to keep giving her orgasms.

Meanwhile, both Sasha and Tessa finished cleaning up downstairs and were climbing the stairs when they heard Vivian loud moan. Sasha turns towards her baby sister and asks, "That sounded perplexing. Is that a good or bad moan? Do you wonder?"

Tessa looks towards the room and says, "Both, actually. They're learning about each other. She's pensive and Alpha's just having fun. I feel that she's more vocal about what she wants and overall compared to us. If you're worried, why not use your new skill and find out?" She tells her sister. As she gets to the top step, she turns around and says, "I appreciate the candor feeling but it's unnecessary. I will take a quick shower and head to bed. You don't have to tuck me in or watch over me. See you later, sis." With that, she steps forward and gives her big-sister a kiss on the cheek before turning around to head to the bathroom.

Sasha's left perplexed. Shaking her head, she thinks to herself, 'What a bitch'. All she wanted to do was spend some time with her sister and yet she feels being cast out. She knows it's hormones and doesn't let it hurt her. Turning around, she heads downstairs to the living room to check her emails, bulletin boards and perhaps do some shopping. Hearing her Master fucking and giving it to her hard makes her feel envious. She knows that this is Vivian's first time with her Master and shouldn't let it bother her, but it does a little. With a deep sigh, she acknowledges it can't be helped and hopes that Master will give her something later in the day.

Sam's shocked by the experience. He doesn't know if she's multi-orgasmic or that his cock is just magical. Compared to his other women, she's cumming twice as fast and doesn't want him to linger. He hears her pleas of 'More' and 'Fuck me harder'. To his surprise, she's pushing back against him while he thrusts into her. It seems she wants him badly and in the worst way. Grabbing hold of her waist, he continues to drive himself into her and watching the ripples it generates through her backside. Reaching around with his left hand, he rubs her hooded clit and sends her into another orgasm.

Vivian's eyes roll in the back of her skull as an even more powerful orgasm rocks through her. She screams out her release but in her mind, she's floating. The sensations are fabulous but she wants more. She lost count on how many orgasms she had and wants more. Gritting her teeth, she turns back and says, "More! Fuck me, harder." As a vibration runs down her spine to her ass.

Sam shakes his head and says, "Insatiable slut. Don't like how I was doing things? Fine, new position. Where you do all the work." As he pulls out of her, he crawls alongside of her up the bed and sits with his back against the headboard. Holding his cock upwards, he says, "Clean him before you mount me. Hop to it." He watches her crawl up the bed and start licking off her juices, tasting herself and him.

She can't deep throat all of him, but does a thorough job of cleaning his cock with her lips and tongue. Once she's done, she crawls forward and sits on his lap. While there, she can feel his thickness between her ass cheeks and the heat that rolls off of him. Leaning forward and pressing herself up against her master, she reaches back to grab his cock and aligns it at her entrance. Slowly descending, her eyes roll back once again and she screams out in ecstasy.

Tessa hears the scream and just shakes her head as she reads her book. She thinks to herself, 'Damn girl, like he's impaling you with his cock or something. Just relax and enjoy.' Taking a moment from the book, she remembers what his cock feels like and her tiny pussy twitches. Letting out a deep sigh, she wishes it was her getting impaled/fucked. If only her cycle didn't happen, she would be fucking Alpha or her big sister. Thinking to herself, she accepts it can't be helped and continues reading her book.

Sasha hears the scream and feels jealous. Setting her tablet to the side, she wants to know what's happening. Sitting back against the chaise, she closes her eyes and thinks of her Master. She sees through his eyes that Vivian is sitting on his lap while mounting him. Looking at her through his eyes, she looks beautiful with her dark brown bob cut hairstyle; hair wrapped around her ears. Red lush lips in an 'O' shape as she impales herself. Looking further down, she sees her 36 D breasts with half dollar areolas with pencil sized nipples taunt from arousal. Down to her narrow waist to the flare of her hips that supports her bubble butt. Looking hard at her, she licks her lips and wishes she can taste her again.

Thinking more about her Master, she feels a sensation that takes over her; she can feel what he's feeling. Seeing her new sister rise off his cock, she can feel his cock slide out of her and the sensations that it leaves. Tilting her head back, she arches her back and lets out a moan herself. Her nether lips are vibrating from the sensations that she's feeling as if she was there being fucked. Seeing Vivian descend, Sasha feels his cock being engulfed in that tight embrace. Feel her lips caressing and moulding around his cock; milking him for all its worth. Shaking her head, it feels wonderful and soon she too lets out a moan of pleasure. To her astonishment, she sees Vivian gyrate against Master circularly and she too feels Master cock deep into her cunt. She feels Master's cock imbedded deep into her and feels him rub the inside mouth of her pussy. Feeling like her pussy is a bell and his cock is the clapper. The sensations alone send her to cum hard herself and can feel herself shoot out her release. Pulling back, Sasha's panting like crazy and wonders what had just happened.

Vivian continues to gyrate against his cock as pulses of electrical heat continue to feed her core to give more orgasms. Eyes rolled back into her head, she arches her back as she experiences another orgasm. She startles awake when she feels Master's lips on her left nipple. Opening her eyes, she takes a break from orgasming. Reaching out with her hands, she pulls his head deeper into her breasts; giving him more access to her nipples. The feeling is out of this world and can't get enough of it. When he pulls away, she descends and kisses his lips. Running her hands through his hair, she loses herself against him. Unconsciously, her body moves on its own and moves forward and back. She moans between kisses and feels herself break off the kiss to rub herself faster. Arching her back once more, she lets out another scream as she cums once more. In a rasp of breath, she says, "Master, fuck this cunt. Take all of me and give in to your pleasure."

Grabbing hold of her ass, Sam crawls down the bed. Once his feet are on the floor, he lifts Vivian up in the air and rotates her so she's once again on her back. Holding her legs out in a 'V' fashion, he drives his cock in and out of her channel. Slow at first but soon his thrusts are clapping against her thighs. Her tempo of orgasms rise and falls as he drives his cock deep into her. Soon his cock feels sensitive and grows thick. Reaching out to grab hold of her big tits, he continues to push himself deeper into his new slut. An electric synapse descends his spine to his cock and there's nothing to stop it. He pulls out of her and starts shooting rope after rope, marking his new slut with his essence. 15 shots later, she's covered from face, chest, and belly with puddles of white cum. Looking down at her, he says, "Clean yourself up, slut. Lick what you can. I will be right back." With that, he saunters off slowly to the bathroom to get a wet towel to clean up his slut's mess.

Vivian uses her index finger like a spoon to scoop up his jizz and swallow it. She gets most of her chest and little on her face cleaned of his essence but she's just pooped. Turning her head, she sees Master coming back to bed with a wet towel and wipes away his mess and cleans her up. Smiling up at him, she feels embarrassed that he's taking care of her. Looking up at him, she says, "Master, you don't..." but he cuts her off.

Grabbing her head, he thrusts his cock deep into her mouth to clean himself. It cuts off whatever she was about to say, but using her this way puts a smile on his face. Thrusting in and out of her mouth, he says, "Sorry, slut. I didn't want to hear your lip. As a dominant, I pride myself on providing self-care to my women. I know you mean well but this is for the best. Just relax and enjoy my ministrations where it's me wiping up your mess or me thrusting my cock into your mouth. This is what a submissive like yourself should appreciate. Happy?"

Vivian gives a slight nod as she accepts his cock and ministrations of cleaning her up. She's never felt this way before with any of her lovers in the past. Most of them would get their jollies, roll over, and fall asleep. Sometimes, she will get an orgasm or two but most of the time, it left her wanting more. With her new Master, she got more than she bargained and it left her satisfied and happy. Reaching out with her hand, she grabs his cock and starts using her lips to suck each side of his cock to do a thorough job of cleaning his cock.

Sam wiped up all his jizz from her body and slowly pulls out of her waiting mouth. Heading back to the bathroom, he rinses the towel in warm water to wash away his jizz so the towel doesn't stain. Squeezing out the excess water from the towel, he tosses it into the hamper and makes his way back to the bed. Once there, he throws back the covers and slides underneath. Looking down at his new slut, he says, "Care to join me, slut?" Seeing her rise off the bed and make her way around the bed puts a smile on his lips. Feeling her slide towards him, he pulls her close and feels her softness pressing against him. Stroking her back with his left hand, he says, "Was it worth it, slut?"

With her head on his chest, Vivian looks up and smiles. Her left-hand caress the curls of hair on his chest as she ponders her response. She feels light headed, but overall she's happy with the experience. Taking a deep breath, she says, "Sorry to keep you waiting, Master. Feeling light-headed but overall feel joy all over. To answer your question, yes, it was worth it and then some. I have never had someone go all out and give me multiple upon multiple orgasms before. Sasha's right, your cock is magical and puts me in a bind."

Sam feels elated by her words, but hearing the last part has him wondering why. Looking down at her, he says, "How so?"

Feeling his heat and the embrace calms her thoughts. She then says, "Master, what you gave me is beyond words. I loved every moment and want to be your submissive, like Sasha. I know I can't go back to my old life and yearn for someone else's cock. What got me concerned is our age difference. I am 15 years older than you, Master. Just wondering if you will still want me when I turn 60 or when I am older."

Sam throws back the comforter and rolls to his side, facing her. He looks into her brown eyes and says, "If it's any consolation, Sasha's 60 years old. They turned her when she was 35. You forgot something, Viv, to have me, you must accept the bite. Once you're healed, and survive your first full-moon. You will age slowly. Don't think about the age difference; remember, age is only a number (Pointing at her head)." Moving his finger towards her heart, he continues and says, "What does your heart say? I know it's early to say, but what does your heart say about our relationship? We both know if I move my hand down between your thighs, that your pussy wants me. So it's up to your heart to decide. You don't have to decide right now. You can sleep on it with me and then share your thoughts with my other slut. Ok?"

Vivian nods her head and then moves forward to embrace him. As she hugs her new Master, hers starts to beat faster, and she already knows the answer. However, she's reluctant to say what's on her mind. He's right, of course. Age is only a number. Perhaps it's not the age that concerns her, but the bite itself. Need more answers before deciding. On the flip-side, she's never felt this way about anyone. Never in her wildest dreams she would be submissive to someone and to a person younger than her. She must be out of her mind but Sasha was right, his cock; mmm, his fucking cock is magical. It rubbed all those sensitive spots she never thought she had and shockingly enough; she could take all of him. Fuck, just thinking about his cock has her cunt vibrating again.

Sam pulls her with him when he rolls onto his back. Feeling her on top of him feels nice. Reaching down to grab her ass, he hears her moan once more, bringing a smile to his lips. He has taken two of her holes and bets that her ass is way more sensitive compared to the other two. That's pure speculation but only time will tell. He knows it's hard decision to make but if she wants this feeling to continue; she has to make the smart choice. A yawn escapes his lips as he looks down at her. He apologizes but fights himself to stay awake. Seeing her concerned, he says, "What's wrong, babe?"

Vivian shakes her head and says, "Nothing, Master. You don't have to apologize for yawning. I took all your energy, and it's given me multiple big o's. Plus, you had your morning run. So don't fight it and let yourself go. I will watch over you, Master. Sweet dreams." She leans forward to kiss his lips before pulling back to place her head on his chest again. Hearing his breathing even out, she knows that he's falling asleep. Thinking to herself, she wonders if she has fallen for him. It's only been a couple of days but this is her second interaction with him. God, the first time he shoved his magical cock in me, I came three times in what, a minute. It's unheard of, but watching his sluts having orgasms with no stimulation what's so ever makes you wonder. All she knows for sure is that Sam's an alpha but has a vampire slut in his harem. More questions than answers, but deep down her heart has decided for her. Time to get some more answers...

Sasha leans back against the chaise and is panting. Her right hand cups her right breast as her left goes down to investigate how wet she is between her thighs. She knows her panties are wet, but she is uncertain about her yoga pants. Pulling back her hand, she instantly can smell her aroma and fingertips are indeed wet. Shaking her head, and letting a deep sigh, she wonders how this happened with no stimulation from herself. It feels like a wet dream but truth be told; it was live. Shutting down her tablet, she has no choice but to go upstairs to clean and change her panties & yoga pants. Pushing on the cushions with her hands, she rises off the chaise, leaving no wetness behind. Slowly, she makes her way upstairs; and checks on her sister first to see if she's asleep. Heading to her room, she cracks it and sees Tessa wiped out with the tablet on her chest. Walking in, she takes the tablet off her chest and plugs it in to charge. Leaning down, she whispers, "Miss and love you, baby. Sweet dreams." Pulling back, she heads out of the room and heads to the master.

Sasha walks across the hallway and silently enters the master. As she enters, her eyes scan for any movement and sees that Master is zonked out from his wild passion with Vivian. Looking closely, she sees Viv is next to him and not stirring. Slowly, she makes her way to the dresser and moves her hips from side to side to slide off her yoga pants. Once they are off, she slides off her black scalloped thong panties. She then wraps them up in a ball and takes them to wipe any wetness left on her thighs and cunt. Still bent over, she pulls open the drawer to pull out a new pair of panties. She tries to open is quietly, but it drags and makes a slight noise. Reaching in, she grabs a pair and puts them on, but stops suddenly when she hears a noise.

Vivian stirs when she hears the drawer to the dresser open slightly and sits up, seeing her new sister putting on a new pair of panties. Watching her hoist up those panties, she says, "Nice ass, sister." Which causes her sister to stop slightly.

Once her panties were in place and free of tangles, Sasha turns around and says, "Thanks, sis. Thought you were asleep like Master. Did I wake you?" Sounding concerned.

Vivian shakes her head, 'No,' but says, "No. Just laying here keeping him company. Since you're here, I have some questions to ask if you're not too busy."

Sasha shakes her head and says, "Not busy at all. Just cleaning up my spontaneous mess. Did you want to chat here or somewhere else?"

Vivian looks over to her Master and sees him sleeping peacefully. She turns back to Sasha and says, "Perhaps we should leave Master in peace; hate to wake him up accidentally. Perhaps we should chat somewhere less conspicuously." With that, she slides to the end of the bed but stops. She remembers that she's completely naked and not comfortable.

Sasha, seeing her sister's reluctance and says, "Viv, it's ok. We're both women and we have seen each other partially nude. If it helps matters, I can get you a robe to cover yourself but the choice is yours."

Tilting her head to the side, Vivian knows she's being silly and her sister is right; they have seen each other partially nude. Throwing her legs to the side of the bed, she pulls herself off it and walks around the bed to meet Sasha. She then says, "If you have a robe to spare, I will take it." She says with a smile.

Sasha watching her new sister slide off the bed and sees her curves. Biting her bottom lip, and eyes watching her every move, she says, "Master was right; you're balanced and look delicious."

Vivian looks at her and doesn't know how to take it, but in the end she just smiles. She then says, "Thanks, but I think they broke the mold with you, cause you look stunning. I wish I had your curves."

Now it's Sasha's turn to feel embarrassed. She finished tossing her dirty laundry into the hamper and makes her way to her closet. There she pulls out a new set of yoga pants, which this one is a black pair. She drags them on and then turns around to pull out a terry-cloth robe for Viv. Holding it out for her, she watches her sister insert her arms into the holes and then toss it on her shoulders. Once she sees her sister belted it on, she then grabs her hand and leads her out of the room. They head downstairs and Sasha leads her to the living room. Before sitting down, she turns to her and asks, "Are you thirsty?"

1...45678...15