The Job Offer Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam, looking after his slut, he wonders what she's hiding. Guess he'll get the answers later. Turning to his third mate, he says, Ready to head to the eastern marker?

Giving him a slight nod, she waits for Alpha to head the charge. Seeing him trot and then slowly pick up the speed, she follows him. During the trip to the middle marker and beyond, she asks, Can I get your perspective on what transpired this evening since Sasha's not present?

Sam gives her his perspective on what transpired with their meeting with Dire. He shares their interactions, but the Dire was vague on what powers/gifts we'll get from being soul bonded. They continue to race to the eastern marker, but once there; they come up empty. No activity or wolves in this general facility. Turning to his mate, he then says, Let's head back to the middle marker and then head home. As they head to the middle marker, Sam wonders how his mate is doing. He has spent little time with her all day and misses the interaction with her. He then asks, So, what are you reading, if I may ask?

Tessa smiles internally but says, Well, there are so many books on Amazon that interest me. However, I thought about rereading a favorite of mine; it brings back memories of my old life. I am reading Eragon. About a kid, who finds a mysterious rock in the forest and brings it home to find out it's a dragon's egg. Have you read it by any chance?

Sam looks over and smiles but says, I have actually. Eragon is one of my faves as well. Read all the books and hope the author will come back and continue where he left off. Speaking of the author, I've met him at one of his signings. He's a remarkable author; very descriptive writer. Yep, read a lot of dragon riders; but focused on the supernatural like vampires, werewolves, and witches. Read a lot when I was younger; not so much nowadays.

Tessa feels elated that both she and Alpha like Eragon. It was a great book and had the best ending. As she runs next to her Alpha, she wonders what else he's into and then takes a leap to ask, Alpha, can you share about your past? What was it like to grow up with vampire parents?

Both of them come up to the middle marker, and then head south towards their house. Sam heads there at a trot and shares his life with her. He tells her it was surreal. From being bullied often and then finding out they were mind wiped to apologize after. Spending time with his parents and nights reading up on supernaturals. He goes on about his best friend and life after his father left. It was tough, but the shocker of the story was when his mother changed into or wanting him to be her dominant. Seeing her in lingerie every day during your teenage years was tough but I have no regrets. She's the best thing that ever happened to me. If it wasn't for her, I don't know if I would add women to my harem. She's amazing; reminds me of a female version of Bruce Wayne's butler, Alfred. I learned a lot from her. That's all for now; let's get changed and head home. Shall we...

His childhood shocked Tessa. She can sympathise with his upbringing. They're similar, since they were both raised by their mothers. She can empathize with him but can't picture herself falling for her step-father like him with his mother. But his life is unique; knowing more about these two individuals, they needed each other to survive and still do. Shifting back into her 'Norm' self, she slowly gets dressed and feels for her mate. Reaching out to him, she says, "Thanks for sharing your story with me, Alpha."

Sam shrugs his shoulders and says, "No worries. You shared yours; the decency would be to share mine when you're ready. Glad your interested. Hope that sharing will bring us closer, my Wild Rose." As he reaches out to her with his hand.

She smiles up at him and reaches for his hand. Grabbing it, she follows him towards their home. They walk hand-in-hand with smiles on their faces but come to a sudden stop when Alpha picks up a scent in the air. She turns towards him and says, "What's wrong?"

Sam turns to her with a grin and says, "Guess we're having company for breakfast and she brought treats. Come, let's make haste, there is someone I like you to meet!"

Chapter 12.3

As they walk hand-in-hand towards home, Sam reaches out to his slut and says, So you've been keeping me in the dark this morning? Why didn't you tell me that Vivian was arriving earlier today?

Sasha sighs before commenting, she then says, Sorry, Master. Vivian wanted to surprise you and I couldn't say 'No' to my potential new sister, can I? Besides, she's really excited and nervous to see you, Master. Hope you're not upset with your slut?

Sam grins but says, I'm not upset, however you shouldn't keep things from me, slut. I know you're excited to have a new sister join the harem/pack, but we have to be cautious. Tess and I should be there in about 10 - 15 minutes. See you soon, slut.

Sasha looks behind her and says, "Master and Tessa will be here within 15 minutes. Did you want to drink or something and/or sit down to relax yourself before he comes home?"

Vivian shakes her head, 'No.' She then says, "Drinking will only fill my bladder and sitting won't calm my nerves. The only way to relax is to keep busy, hence why I want to help you make and serve breakfast." She giggles a bit, but continues. "I feel like a little schoolgirl meeting my date for the first time. Sorry, but that's how it feels."

Sasha turns the stove on low, just to keep things warm. She turns around and says, "You have nothing to fear, Vivian. You've already met, sucked and felt him. I know you're excited to see him again and to make sure he's real. From woman to woman, he's real."

Vivian nods her head and gives Sasha a soft smile for her thoughts. She then says, "Can you share any details in what your Master wants or offering to be part of his harem?"

Sasha just smiles back at her and turns around to turn off the stove. She then flips the bacon once more and rotates the scrambled eggs so they don't get burned. She then says, "That's for Master to tell you. All I can say is, it's life changing and everything has its own pros and cons. Just keep an open mind and you will get through this. They are almost here."

The sun slowly rises as Sam and Tessa make their way to their home. Walking up to the sliding glass door, Tessa enters first, followed by Sam. They both slide off their shoes at the mat and wipe the bottom of their feet on the rug before stepping into the dining room. As they step forward into the dining room, they drop off their Ziploc bags on the table before making their way to the kitchen. As they enter, they see Sasha cooking diligently over the stove, rotating scrambled eggs and flipping bacon. Next to her and off to the side, they see Vivian looking very anxious.

Stepping forward, Sam greets Vivian and welcomes her to their home. He then says, "Vivian, I like you to meet my other mate, Tessa. Tess, this is Vivian, the girl that helped us out at Victoria's Secret." He watches them both greet each other. Once that's over, he says, "You're earlier than expected. What brings you to my humble abode so early?"

Sasha pours the scrambled eggs into a bowl and says, "Vivian, you don't have to say anything. We know that you're eager to see my master and couldn't wait till 9 am." As she carries the bowl of scrambled eggs to the breakfast nook. She sees her little sister in the fray and says, "Morning, baby. Did you have a good run out there with Master?"

Vivian spits out and says, "Sasha, you don't have to cover for me. But you are absolutely right, Master. I have been a bunch of nerves this entire weekend and last night I couldn't speed up time to meet you again. So I reached out to Sasha and ask if I can come earlier. So I came here to surprise you. Surprise!. I didn't want to come empty-handed, so I purchased muffins, Danish and made cinnamon rolls for all your breakfast. Hope you like it."

Tessa smiles that her big sister is including her into the conversation and says, "We did but you were missed. Hope to see you run with us more often." Leaving small innuendos of their morning runs. She glances at the spread along the breakfast nook. She notices that there's a variety of muffins, assortment of Danishes and cinnamon rolls. Looking over at Vivian, she says, "Did you bring the muffins, Danish and cinnamon rolls?" Seeing her nod, she says, "I think we will get along well. A person who loves Danish pastry and cinnamon rolls is like my fav. Thanks for bringing them."

Sasha turns around and says, "Did she just call you, Master?"

Sam then says, "Ah, that's my fault; I forgot to mention that Viv here wants to have the same relationship that you and I have, slut. She was calling me, Sir, but I prefer Master instead."

Sasha laughs and says, "Just teasing you, Master. We chatted thoroughly and know why she wants something similar." As she places the last bacon on the plate and is ready to walk over to the breakfast nook to deposit.

Sam gives Sasha a grin but reaches down and cups her derriere, giving it a hard squeeze. He stops her in her tracks.

Sasha tries to control her feelings and looks up at him. She then says, Sorry, Master. I didn't mean to offend; just trying to tease the one that I love. The grip on her ass continues to be pressed and the heat/pain from it is sending molten heat to her core. She tries to contain herself but it continues to build. She then reaches out to him, Can I cum, Master?

Easing his grip on her derriere, he then says, Technically I shouldn't let you because you should never joke with your Master. But since we have company, I will allow it, this time. You may cum, slut.

Sasha moves the plate from her right hand to the left so she can brace herself against the countertop when she lets go. Feeling the wave crash down on her, she holds back her moan with her upper lips but says, "Mmmmm" as she releases. However, in her mind, she's screaming, 'Fuck me! OMG, Master. I am such a dirty slut.' Slowly she tries to compose herself, but seeing all eyes on her, she blushes.

Vivian reaches out first and says, "Are you ok, Sasha? Here, I will take the plate from you and place it on the breakfast nook. Breathe, you look flushed. Wonder why? Hmm, you're too young to have a heat flashes."

Smiling at her new friend, Sasha is about to say something but cut off by her Master.

Sam steps forward and says, "It's not a hot flash but a spontaneous orgasm. Sasha and her sister, Heather, get them from time to time. Speaking of Heather or baby-girl, she's not here at the moment. She works weekends at her job that keeps her busy. She will be back here tomorrow morning, early. If you're still around, you can meet her too. Well, breakfast is ready. Care to join us, Vivian?"

Vivian looks at her Master questionably. 'Does spontaneous orgasms exist and if so, will I experience them if Master accepts me into his harem? I wonder what that would feel like. So many questions. Did he ask me a question?' She thinks to herself. Instead of embarrassing herself, she just shakes her head 'No.'

Sam nods his head but says, "I guess it's just going to be me and you, Tess. Grab a plate, baby, and grab what you want. I will do the same and meet you at the table." As he motions his third mate to dish out her own servings. Watching her by pass the eggs, she grabs some bacon, and piles up some Danish and cinnamon rolls. Thinking to himself, 'Guess being on your cycle changes your dietary needs; interesting.'

Vivian looks at her Master and says, "Two? What about Sasha? You don't include her cause she's a slut or something."

Sam just grins and says, "No, that's not it. Sasha here is on a different dietary plan than us. Come sit and we can discuss things while we eat." Seeing her not move, Sam shakes his head and says, "Viv, sit next to me. I won't bite unless you want me to. Don't worry about Sasha, she prefers to stand. Come, sit."

Vivian reluctantly sits down next to him, but is still quiet.

Sasha beams at her Master and says, She's interested in knowing more about our offer in joining your harem. She asked me prior to your arrival, but I said nothing. Show her that your real, Master. I think her anxiety and nervousness are keeping her from asking.

Sam looks over at his slut and says, Thanks, slut. I will do what I can but she has to ask. I can't force it on her. Reaching out, he places his right hand on her left thigh and gives it a slight squeeze. Looking over into her brown eyes, he says, "Viv, I know you have questions. Please let me know if you need anything prior or take a moment and ask them." As he scoops up some scrambled eggs onto his fork and consumes it.

Tess's consuming her breakfast and was in awe over the Danish and cinnamon rolls. She's trying to concentrate only on her meal, but can feel the tension in the room and it surrounds Vivian. Shaking her head, she wonders if biting her first and ask questions late would be much beneficial than this waiting. Rolling her eyes, she waits to hear something from Vivian. When she speaks, she asks Alpha for something else entirely that shocked her.

Vivian takes a deep breath and says, "Master. Sorry, just a bit nervous, that's all, but can you kiss me?"

Sam drops his fork to his plate and is shocked to hear his potential new mate ask that. Looking over at his slut, he sees her smiling brightly and hears her: 'She wants to know if it's real before asking'. Shrugging his shoulders, he turns in his seat to look at Vivian. Cleaning his mouth of all the leftover food, he reaches out and caress her cheek with his right thumb. He leans forward and kisses her lips. It starts off chaste, but soon becomes passionate that he drops his hand from her cheek to wrap them around her back to press her softness against his chest.

As for Vivian, the kiss was gentle and sweet at the beginning. When it turned passionate, she remembers her time with him in the VS dressing room. The kiss alone re-ignited her lust for him and all she wants is to be claimed. When she feels him pull away, her body and heart want more of him and don't want to let him go. Licking her lips, she smiles like a schoolgirl and says, "Thanks, I needed that." Looking over to Sasha, she nods her head to say thanks again and, seeing her smile, tells her that Sasha was right all along. Looking back at Sam, she says, "That felt wonderful. Thanks again. You were right. I do have questions. First being, what must I do to join your harem and/or keep this fantasy going?"

Sam smiles and then looks at his mates. Wiping his napkin against his mouth, he looks and says, "I won't beat around the bush. What I ask and share with you will sound bizarre but it's the truth." Taking a deep breath, he then says, "I am a werewolf, and alpha to be exact and I am building my harem/pack. I like to add you, Vivian, if you have me?"

Vivian lets out a chuckle and looks around the room to see if anyone will join her. But to her surprise, the other two ladies in the room are serious and not joining in on the fun. She turns towards him and says, "You're serious? So the supernatural is real. If so, why hide yourself from humanity?"

Sam nods his head and says, "That's a good question. My guess, just like the movies, is if word of our existence came out, there will be much hysteria and people will probably band together and kill us. On the flip-side, there's already a war going on as we speak. The vampire and werewolf war, just like Underworld. I want to stop the war and bring supernatural factions under control to protect humanity."

Vivian nods her head and then asks, "So, you're all werewolves?"

Sam shakes his head, 'No.' He then says, "At this table, I am the Dire alpha. Tessa is an omega werewolf, who I just added to my harem last Thursday. Heather or baby-girl is still human. She still has to decide what she wants to become, but that's another story all together. As for Sasha over there, she's my vampire slut." Reaching out to his slut, he says, Perhaps show her your fangs in might help sell the truth.

Vivian turns to Sasha and sees her wave. She sees her smile and then slowly see her canines slowly drop. Seeing those teeth has her sitting all the way in the back of her chair. Shaking her head, she then says, "Good one. Nice try, those teeth are fake. Like those drop-down versions on TV or Amazon that you can buy."

Sasha shrugs her shoulders but Sam says, "Slut, how many cutting boards do we own?"

Shrugging her shoulders, Sasha says, "We have three, Master. What are you suggesting?"

Tessa joins in and says, "Perhaps it's just easier to just bite her and then answer her questions after she wakes up." As she shakes her head.

Sam looks at the both of them. "I get your apprehension. Yes, I am new at this but I don't want to bite people randomly and hope for the best. It's a curse and I want people who want to join me." Take a deep sigh, he then says, "Just humor me for a little more. Slut, grab one that you hardly use and bring it to me."

Sasha reaches underneath the stove and sorts through them. She brings one that's made out different color bamboo. Handing it to him, she then says, "Here you go, Master."

San grabs it and then hands it to Vivian. He then says, "Is it strong and or can you break it in half?"

Vivian takes the cutting board and tries to bend it but finds that it's pretty strong. Handing it back to Sam.

Sam holds the cutting board out and grabs hold of each side. He then asks, "Slut, extend your right index fingernail and slice through the board."

All eyes on Sasha, as she does what her Master tells her to do. She extends her fingernail, which turns into a point and runs it along the center of the board. The board is cut into two pieces and everyone's eyes are shocked.

Sam then says, "Slut, extend all your nails out, one by one. Once they are all out, show her your hands and then retract them."

Sasha does what her Master says but all Vivian can say is, "Nice trick."

Sam shrugs his shoulders and feels defeated. He hears his third mate in his head and nods his head. He then says, Tessa, I want you to take off your clothes and shift. If this doesn't convince her, I think you might be right. This is idiotic to prove that the supernatural exists.

Tessa gets out of her chair and slowly takes off her shirt, exposing herself. She then says, Don't beat yourself up, Alpha. You're doing what you think is right. You're giving her the choice and not taking it away from her. Stepping into the kitchen, all eyes are on her, especially Sasha's. She grins at her big-sister. Reaching into her waistband with both thumbs, she slowly slides off her shorts and panties.

Vivian sees this and says, "What? Why is she getting naked?"

Sam turns to her and says, "When we shift, we tend to rip our clothing. To help preserve them, we take it off before we shift. Tess, shift slow if you can."

Nodding, Tess kicks her shorts to the side and slowly begins her shift. Her neck and lower back vertebra snap out. The hair on her head expands out to cover all of her body. Her face shoots forward as her ears extend upwards. Lastly, her eyes grow bigger and flash as they change color to a yellow. Dropping on all fours, Tessa has shifted from a human to wolf. Looking over at all three, she tilts her head back and howls.

Vivian's eye bug out and pushes back into her chair. She can't believe what just happened. Looking from Sasha to Sam, then to the wolf standing in the middle of the kitchen. It dawns on her that everything that he has said is real. Turning towards him, she says, "What you're saying is real?" Seeing his nod, she turns to Tessa and says, "Tess, you can shift back."

Tess looks at her Alpha and sees him nod. Slowly her face pulls inward, as her ears shrink and eyes change back to her original color of hazel. Bones in her spine crack and slowly she pushes back up onto her hind legs to stand up. Slowly, her hair recedes back into her skin and Tess is back to her 'Norm' self. Grabbing her shorts, she pulls them back on and then grabbing her shirt. Seeing her big sister give her a bright smile and lick to her lips, she stops by to lean in and give her a brief kiss before putting on her shirt. Walking back around the others, she sits back in her chair and nibbles on some of her cinnamon roll.