The Job Offer Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian is speechless and can't believe what she seen and heard. She looks at everyone and then says, "What if I say 'No' to this? What then?"

Sam lets out a deep breath that he didn't know he was holding. Looking over at her, he says, "It's your choice. It's a curse, meaning that once you're bitten, your old life is gone. You can't be unbitten and go back to being human again. If you decide that this isn't for you, I will understand. If you decide against the benefits, then Sasha will wipe your memory of all that's said and our interaction with each other Friday morning. You will go back to being your usual self with dreams of finding someone to claim you as your life continues to pass you by. It's your choice."

Vivian nods her head and then says, "What are the benefits?"

Sam snickers and says, "You will join my pack and one day you can join my harem. You need your sister's approval before I can mark you as mine."

Tessa smiles at that and says, "Alpha is thinking of the pack needs. Your appetite will increase. You will crave all kinds of meat; especially Alpha's. She giggles."

Sasha will giggle along with her sister on that one. She will then say, "Your metabolism will soar and you won't worry about dieting. You will crave to stretch out your joints and run like the free spirit wolf you will become. The need to feel the ground underneath you and the wind through your hair. Also, you will age much slower than a 'Normal' human."

Sam smiles at his slut and says, Nicely done, slut. I did not know that you knew how I felt or how we felt about shifting and running. I am impressed. Turning towards Vivian, he says, "You also find that you're much stronger and your senses are much sharper than being normal. There's a lot more but only if you join me, er... us. As for the cons, well, it's a curse. Your first shift will be the hardest and when your fully shift, you will feel the need to hunt. Once that passes, you will get used to it and be able to control your urges and shifting becomes second nature."

Vivian nods her head and says, "What if I want to think about it?"

Sam nods his head and says, "That's understandable. We can continue with today's festivities and at the end, you will give me your decision. I can't let you go home and think this through. The knowledge of knowing the supernatural exists, and letting that out into the open can be catastrophic. So you have to decide but if you decide against it. I will have Sasha erase all your knowledge of the supernatural and erase my face from your memory. You will remember what you could've had, but can't remember me. Sounds better, but a little evil in some regards. That's another choice you can decide, all memory or partial."

Looking at his mates, Sam hears his slut in his head saying, 'You did the right thing, Master. You laid it all out for her and then some. I envy her time with you; wish it was me.' Shaking his head, he knows his slut is insatiable. Turning to Tessa, he hears, 'Well done, Alpha. You gave her a choice. Not all of us get that in life. Definitely impressed. However, erasing your face but leaving her the knowledge of today's festivities is pure evil. Nicely done.' Turning back to Vivian, he then says, "So, Viv, where do we go from here?"

Vivian took a moment to think things through. Feeling all their eyes on her has got her tight-lipped. With her eyes turned down, she feels their eyes shift back to breakfast and started small talk of their own. Lifting her head, she turns to Sasha and says, "So, is it true you're a vampire?"

Sasha smiles and nods her head.

Vivian tilts her head to the side and says, "So Master is right that your diet consists of blood. Do you drink or partake with hosts like your sister or master? How were you able to come to my store during the day?"

Sasha smiles and then looks at her Master for guidance. She then asks, What should I tell her, Master? When she gets his answer, she then turns to Vivian and says, "My main diet is blood. I drink about a pint or two a week depending on stress and/or jobs. Don't partake or drink from hosts or from my sisters. I do occasionally drink from Master; his blood is like an aphrodisiac because he's special. His blood makes me super horny. I drink mainly from bagged blood, hence why they are constantly looking for donors to give blood. As for going to VS, well, that's a long story but all I can say is that I am special and the sun's rays don't affect me any longer."

Vivian nods her head and then says, "So both of you have been marked/claimed?"

Both girls nod their head in agreement but it's Tess that says, "You want to see our marks?" Seeing her nod, she pulls down her shirt and shows Vivian her mark.

Vivian looks at Tessa's mark and can see that it's different from a tattoo. However, the outside line is darker compared to other lines of the mark. Looking puzzled, she asks, "Why does your mark have a dark line where all the others are not?"

Sam butts into the conversation and says, "That's because she hasn't received enough essence yet. Once you bear my mark, the mark itself is plain until you take my essence. The outline of the mark will get darker, then will slowly fill up. The star will fill up first, then the moon will have scroll work done within before my mates come into their true power. Sasha here is the first to come in her power and, as you can see from her mark, has changed from black to gold. The reason for that is, we share a different bond. We are soul-bounded. Your next few questions, what is essence? Well, it's mainly my cum but you can get it from my blood as well. You will ingest and share it with your sisters. Every time we have sex, your body will crave for it. And your next question, what is Sasha's ultimate power and if you guessed right, she's the first Daywalker. The sunlight doesn't affect her one bit. Did I answer all your questions?"

Vivian nods her head and says, "I might have some later but they aren't important. But thanks for sharing; it's remarkable that you all exist and want me to join the fray. Just wondering what makes me so special compared to all those young women in L.A.?"

Sam smiles at her and then says, "I think about our interaction and how you helped us, or me specifically when we visited your store on Friday. I think the real reason comes from Sasha. She saw something in you, heard your story and recommend you to be added. I just became an alpha a couple weeks ago and went from just having Sasha to having a harem of two other women. I trust my harem's judgement and Sasha wanted me to add you. So you can thank Sasha for the invite." Sitting back in his chair, he pats his belly and is full. A slight yawn escapes his lips. Turning to his mates, "It's time to clean up, shower, and get to bed. Are you sure you don't want to eat anything, Vivian?"

Vivian smiles and says, "I rarely eat breakfast, but I know my body wants something other than food." She smiles at the last bit. Turning her head, she sees Sasha and Tessa smile as well. Guess they understand my plight.

"With that said, let's clean up and head upstairs." Sam says as he scoots his chair back to stand up and grab his plate.

Sasha steps up and says, "Master, we have a guest. Perhaps you should take Vivian upstairs while Tessa and myself clean up down here. After we finish up here, Tess will shower in your old bathroom and I will join her in her bedroom later. So enjoy yourselves up there, Master."

Sam looks at both Tessa and his slut to make sure this is alright and, hearing their thoughts, they wished him a good time. Nodding his head, he looks at Vivian and says, "If you like, follow me upstairs to the master suite and we'll go from there." As he pulls back her chair so she can stand up. Sam leads the way but sees Viv stop in front of Sasha to whisper something. He's able to hear, and it brings a smile to his face.

Vivian gets out of her chair and follows her Master. She then stops to whisper something to Sasha, saying, "Thanks for the recommendation and thinking of me. I enjoyed our conversation the last few days and hope it continues, sister." With that, she turns around and follows Sam out of the kitchen to the stairwell that leads to the second floor.

As they enter the master suite, Sam slowly takes off his shirt as he continues to walk deeper into the room. He tosses the shirt into the hamper and then slowly takes off his shorts, along with his boxers. Picking it off the floor, he deposits them into the hamper as well. Turning around, he looks at Vivian trailing behind and sees her mouth wife open. Giving her a sexy grin, he asks, "Care to join me for a shower? Need to wash off this morning's run and get the dirt and sweat off this body." He waits patiently for answer but gets no response. Turning around, he walks back to meet her. Seeing her eyes on him makes him feel confident. Looking at her, he pulls her close with his powerful arms and looks down at her. He then says, "Snap out of it, slut. Your Master wants to take a shower with you. So take off your clothes; unless you want me to do that for you?"

Vivian's lost on his chest and sees all his muscles. Her eyes roam all over him and can't believe this young man wants her. She's in awe of this man and can't function properly. Hearing his words, she knows they hold meaning but can't focus on the god standing before her. She feels his hands slowly taking off her shirt and then unbuckling her shorts; as she stands before him in her matching blue laced lingerie. Still gawking at the man in front of her, she feels her Master's hands groping her body, hoping to bring her out of her daze but still can't focus. Slowly, she becomes weightless and carried into the master bathroom. There she feels her Master taking off her bra and stripping off her thong before being directed to the shower enclosure. Once inside, she's placed underneath the showerhead and waits. When her Master turns it on, the water is cold and instantly wakes her up from the fog. As the temperature of the water increase in heat, she feels relaxed and herself once again.

Sam steps forward to rinse his body from the sweat and dirt of his morning patrol. In doing so, he stands ever so close to Vivian and only has a few moments of being crushed. So, on instinct, she raises her arms out to press against his chest for stability. Looking down at her, he sees her shudder against him and figures it's because of his sudden contact with her with his body and/or his cock rubbing against her waist. Reaching over, Sam grabs the soap and then asks, "Will you help wash my body?"

Vivian lets out an audible sound, 'Oh,' and then says, "Sure, Master. Just tell me what you want done and I will surely help if I can."

Sam lathers his arms but then hands her the soap, then says, "If you can wash my chest, back, and legs; I would most appreciate it."

Vivian grabs the soap and starts massaging it along his chest. Turning around, she works his back, then stoops to wash his ass and the back of his legs. She can feel the heat building between her thighs as she works the soap against his perfect ass. Blushing, she turns around to wash the front of his legs. Rinsing the soap off her hands, she sees his cock at eye level and an idea struck her. Reaching out with her right hand, she grabs hold of her Master's cock and strokes him. With each stroke down his shaft, it starts to lengthen and become harder. Instinct takes over and she wants to do a thorough job of cleaning his cock. She attentively reaches out with her tongue to lick the tip of his cock before licking the crown. Looking up at him, she feels empowered and shy at the same time. She wonders if she needs permission to do this for him cause she does not know how the dominant/submissive roles work.

Vivian pulls back but continues to stroke his massive cock. Feeling nervous, she asks permission for any further cleaning. Still pumping away, she asks with a slight stutter, "Ma.. Master, mmmay I clean your cock with my mouth?"

Sam looks down at his new slut and says, "You were doing a wonderful job of cleaning the tip of my cock. I understand you might not know how the d/s relationship works but you don't need permission to clean my cock with your mouth. If it pleases you, then I welcome it. With that said, proceed, slut. Show me what you can do."

Vivian smiles up at her Master and resumes her duty in cleaning his cock. She continues to look up at her Master as she descends back to the tip of his cock. Licking around his crown once more, she bobs down his shaft and takes more of him into her waiting mouth. She takes about 5 inches before pulling back off of him. Tilting his cock to the side, she runs her open lips along the side of his cock from base to tip, sucking along his length. She resumes taking him into her mouth and takes a little more of him down her throat. Pulling back out, she tilts his cock to the other side and runs her lips, once again, along the side of his cock from base to tip. Once she reaches the tip, she bobs down his shaft and starts to deep throat him. Working her tongue, licking the underside of his cock as she continues to bob down to take more of him down her throat. She gets a little more but his cock is just too thick for her throat. Pulling off of him, she spits out some spit and tries to catch her breath. She looks up and sees his eyes looking down on her, filled with desire. Continuing to stroke him, she lifts his cock straight up and sucks each of his enormous balls before licking up his shaft back to the tip. Licking around his crown once more, she's rewarded when some pre-cum leaks out of his head. Immediately, her tongue reaches out and licks it away; 'Yummy'. Bobbing down, working his shaft in her mouth and down her throat, she mumbles something like: 'God, you're so big, Master' before pulling off of him. She then says, "I wish I could take you like Sasha can; God, I would love to please you, Master."

Sam holds out his hand for her to take his and pulls her upright. He then says, "You did a thorough job of cleaning my cock. Don't beat yourself up, slut. It will take some time and if not, I enjoyed your enthusiasm. Trying is all that matters, slut. Time for me to rinse off. From there, we will dry off and then go to bed." Walking back to the showerhead, Sam rinses himself off once more. But then pulls his new slut into the stream of water to warm up her body before turning off the water. Standing before her, he pulls her into an embrace, pressing her softness against his harden body. Tilting his head downward, he takes her lips and ignites her passion. His hands caress each side of her face before combing through her dark brown locks. From there, they slowly inch down her back to her waist and further down to grab hold of her bubble butt. His fingers dig into her softness and pulls her ever closer.

Vivian lost herself when his lips found hers. Instincts had her opening her mouth to give her new lover purchase of tasting and devouring her mouth. Her hands reach up to pull him down and to press more of herself against his rock-hard body. When she feels his hands roam down her back, her eyes roll backwards. Her mind screams, 'More. You're almost there. Grab it and take me, Master. I am all yours.' When she feels his fingertips dig into her plump ass, she shutters and screams internally, 'Yes. OMG, it's been so long since someone touched me like this. I want more.' Her left leg instinctively wraps around his right and clings to him. She doesn't want him to let go; she needs this and more...

Chapter 12.4

Sam's kneading her plump ass with his fingers. Pulling back on the kiss, he nibbles her bottom lip. Looking at her, he says, "Come, let's head out and dry off before going to bed."

Vivian doesn't want to move or let go. She's fine standing within this embrace. Reluctantly, she shakes her head and says, "No. Let's continue here. I am not ready to let you go. I want... more."

Sam chuckles at his new slut and says, "You're totally insatiable. Haven't stuck it in and yet you're begging for more. Well, I like to continue this play on the safety of the bed, not in the shower enclosure. I get it, Viv. You're afraid if you let go that you have to wait an additional couple of days to see me again. That's not the case at all. We are just moving locations to a more comfortable place. Come. You can continue to touch or hold on to me. I won't leave you, slut." As he un-entangles himself from her grip and leg. Reaching out with his hand, he grabs for her hand and pulls her out of the shower enclosure. Once out, he grabs a towel and dries her off and then himself.

Seeing Vivian still reluctant to let go of him. Sam leans down and picks her up in a princess carry and heads to the master bedroom. There, he sets her on the edge of the bed in a sitting position. He looks down at her and sees that she's not responsive and/or sad that they left the shower enclosure. Reaching out with his right hand, he tweaks her left nipple with his thumb and forefinger. That wakes her up immediately and brings her back to the present. He then says, "Lay down on the bed and open your legs." Still seeing reluctance, Sam pushes on her forehead with his left palm and she falls back on the bed. Kneeling down, he opens up her thighs and exposing her bright pink flower of a pussy. He sees that she's almost bald except for sporting a dark brown landing strip just above her slit. Leaning forward, he smells her aroma and eats her out.

Vivian instantly feels her Master's tongue on her and she's arching her back because of the sensations that it brings. Pushing on his head with both hands, she says, "Don't. You don't have to do this. It's already wet. Just shove your massive cock and fuck me." Still pushing on his head to stop.

Sam stops what he's doing and tilts his head back to look at her. Her juices are running down his face but says, "Stop this immediately. You had your way and now it's my turn. I am just reciprocating and I enjoy giving my women pleasure. So, lay back and enjoy the sensations of my tongue working your tiny pussy." With that, he tilts his head down and resumes.

Vivian pulls back her hands but reaches out to grab hold of the comforter; to fight off these sensations. Soon, she feels his ministrations and brings her to her first orgasm. Her eyes roll back in her head when she cums but says, "More. I need your cock in me."

Sam relish her taste and hears her moaning for more; just not his lips, but his cock. Shaking his head, he stands up and grabs hold of his enormous cock and slides it along her lips to coat it with her juices. It feels good to run his cock between her engorged lips but his new slut again gives him lip. He then says, "Flip over. Head down, ass in the air. Now."

Vivian reluctantly flips over and follows her Master's instructions. Still gripping the comforter, she waits patiently for her Master to insert his gigantic cock into her but it doesn't come. Feeling her juices slide down her thighs, she's about to say something until she feels his shaft once again rub between her lips, coating his shaft of her wetness. The tip of his cock rubs her hooded clit in such a way that it senses electric heat deep into her core. The sensation makes her wetter, but it's also just a tease. Turning her head to the side, she says, "Stop teasing me. Take and fuck me, hard." In a mean sort of way.

Sam stops his play and backs off of her. He then says, "You need to know your place, slut." With his right hand, he slaps her right butt cheek and leaves a red hand print on her plump cheek. He hears her whimpering from the pain but says, "Who's your Master?" To which no response, so he retaliates and slaps her left butt cheek with his left hand. Again, she whimpers through the pain.

Vivian's beside herself. All she wants is to have her new Master fuck her silly but yet he's playing with her. Feeling his hand slap her ass was painful but yet enjoyable at the same time. He asked a question but forgets it because of the slap. With the second slap, it comes back to her in force. She then says with a stutter, "You... You are, Master." As she feels the heat radiating on her derriere.

1...34567...15