The Jocasta Complex - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now use your index finger to touch the tip of your clit for us, Ally," ordered Josh. His voice was noticeably more forceful now, more dominant―more like his father's. "That's right, Ally. Very good! Is your clit hard? Is it erect? Excited?"

Ally nodded her head yes several times, but now more vigorously than before.

"Now go lay on your chaise again for us Ally. But this time pull your feet up against your beautiful ass," instructed Josh, continuing to speak in a calm, reassuring, but more dominant voice. "Can you do that for us Ally?"

Again, she nodded her head and moved to the chaise, positioning herself as instructed. She looked as though she were sleep walking as she moved, like she was in a trance.

"You're doing so well, Ally," encouraged Josh. "Dad would be so proud of you. Does that make you feel good?"

"Yes," sighed Allyson breathily as she sank back into the chaise and closed her eyes.

Josh and the others could tell that her head was spinning, that she was woozy. They could see it in the blank stare in her eyes. It was as though she were staring off into the distance and was unaware of her immediate surroundings.

"So, you said you felt good," began Josh. "Do you like to feel good, Ally?"

Again, she nodded her head yes as she gazed off into the distance.

"Do you want to feel even better, Ally?" asked Josh. "Do you want to feel really good?"

Once again, Allyson nodded yes. Josh could see that she had goosebumps all over her flesh and that her body was trembling.

"Do you want to show us how good you can feel?" asked Josh. "Will you do that for us, Ally? You can nod, if you like. But answer me too."

"Yes," whimpered Allyson as she nodded her head slowly without looking up.

"You're being so good, Ally. You're making everyone so very happy," effused Josh. "Now use your finger to stroke your clit and make yourself feel good, Ally. You deserve to feel good. Can you do that, Ally?"

Josh and his friends watched as Allyson began to slowly stroke her clit. No sooner than she touched her sensitive nub than she began to moan softly. As her index finger continued to slide up and down her clit, she sank farther back into the chaise and spread her legs even wider apart.

Allyson added her middle finger and began to stroke her clit more urgently as her moans became louder. She was rocking her hips and using her other hand to spread her pussy apart even wider. Now her erect clit was visible to everyone and it was both hard and erect, protruding from the rippling pink wet folds of flesh inside her vagina.

"Are you going to cum for us, Ally?" asked Josh, his tone was warm and sexy. "Do you want to cum for us, Ally?"

"Y-E-S!" hissed Allyson sexily as her whole body began to shake. "Oh God! YEESSS! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!"

Josh and his friends watches as Allyson's body was racked by an intense orgasm, her ass and hips rocking frantically up and down and from side to side. Her breasts heaved, her stomach constricted and she ground her hips as her fingers frantically stroked her clit until she began crying out.

At first her throaty cries were those that you would expect from a lustful woman experiencing intense pleasure, but as her orgasm crested her cries and whimpers became high pitched and girlish, as she thrashed her hips up and down and from side to side, lifting ass high off the chaise as her entire body shuddered.

As her orgasm ran its course, Allyson slumped back into the chaise. Quickly she clasped her thighs closed as she had earlier and she hid her face behind her arms, which were wrapped tightly around her knees once again. She had come full circle.

Allyson's rush of pleasure was replaced by a feeling of shame as she realized what she had just done. Her orgasmic high which had radiated through her body was replaced by feelings of intense embarrassment for having engaged in so intimate, so lustful and shameless an act in front of the seven young men that up to now she had thought of as her sons.

Her beach towel had scooted down to the foot of the chaise and she grabbed for it, covering herself, using it as a shield for her humiliation.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, baby" reassured Josh in his most soothing voice. "That was beautiful, intimate, sexy. Thank you. We all thank you."

Allyson remained in her upright fetal position on the chaise with the towel covering her nakedness for several minutes as her mind came to grips with what she had just done. And as she did, Josh and his friends remained silent, only exchanging looks and hand gestures. As Josh looked around, the others were just as aroused as he was.

Once Allyson had composed herself, she unwrapped herself from the beach towel and placed it beneath her again. She also unwrapped her arms and extended her legs as she laid back in the chaise, striking a pose as though nothing had just happened. Not wanting to let Josh hypnotize her with his soothing, dominant voice again, she decided to change the subject.

"You boys must be cold. I dipped my toes in the water when I got here this morning and it was freezing," said Allyson. "Why don't you boys go get some chaises for yourselves and pull up next to me, before you catch your death of cold."

The boys turned and looked back and forth at each other. Allyson could swear they all had smirks on their faces. And as they lifted themselves out of the water and stood on the platform in a semicircle in front of her, Allyson immediately understood their facial expressions. They were all naked. Not one of them was wearing a bathing suit.

Well, that plan backfired, thought Allyson ruefully.

"OH GOD! JESUS!" exclaimed Allyson nervously. "TMI! TMI!"

"Well, you showed us YOURS," said Josh, his logic inarguable. "We thought it only fair to show you OURS!"

"So, how do we stack up?" asked Mike confidently.

"Yeah, how do we rate?" prodded Andy.

Mike and Andy could afford to be so arrogantly self-confident, thought Allyson. They had two of the biggest cocks she had ever seen. And her husband had introduced her to a lot of men with prodigious cocks over the final year or so of their marriage. The other boys' cocks were more average in size, although both Josh and Nick were especially thick, just like her husband.

The boys watched as Allyson sized them up. They were encouraged that she couldn't seem to take her eyes off of them. As the sun began to warm them up, their penises started to grow to their full potential.

"Well, in my limited experience, they are all very nice," said Allyson as they reached past half-staff. "You will all make your wives very happy when you get married. Now quit loitering around and go get your chaises."

The boys all thanked Allyson for the vote of confidence and scrambled to get their chaises, racing to take up positions close to Allyson. She just sat and shook her head as the boys got their chaises and jockeyed for position.

"You boys had better all find your seats before this starts to look like a sausage fest!" cracked Allyson nervously, realizing that things were quickly getting away from her and beyond her control.

Mike and Andy were the first to return, placing their chaises on either side of her own chaise, but facing directly toward her. Surprising her, they lifted her chaise up and moved it backward until it was a couple of feet beyond theirs, away from the edge of the platform. Now the other boys could angle their own chaises so that they could face her too.

Mike and Andy continued to hold Allyson and her chaise in the air between them, refusing to put her down.

"Put me down," protested Allyson, playfully.

"The sausage fest comes later, Ally" whispered Andy, his voice menacing as he leaned over, breathing into Ally's ear as he spoke.

"Dream on!" whispered Ally back.

"You don't really think you can go two weeks without fucking us, do you Ally?" whispered Mike into her other ear.

"That's right," taunted Andy. "It hasn't even been a full day and we've already got you naked and masturbating for us."

"It's just a matter of time, Ally," whispered Mike. "You haven't had a cock inside you in two years. You won't be able to hold out. It isn't in your nature. Is it, Ally? Be truthful with yourself."

"Why are you talking to me like this? YOU TWO!" protested Ally. "What's gotten into you?"

"It's not what's gotten into us," replied Mike. "It's what's going to get into you."

"And that is a lot of cocks!" sneered Andy. "You're used to pulling more trains than the Pennsylvania Railroad! Who are you kidding! You know you need it! YOU WANT IT!"

"I don't know..." Allyson started to protest before Mike cut her off.

"Save the bullshit, Ally!" seethed Mike into her ear. "Both our dads have filled us in about you―they've shown us videos! And now we're going to FILL you!"

"Yeah, that's right," interjected Andy. "They both said you just can't get enough cock!"

"And we're going to give you all you can handle for the next two weeks," boasted Mike.

"Once we sandwich you between us, you'll be BEGGING us for more," crowed Andy. "My dad says you're a real cock slut."

As the two boys went on, Allyson sat frozen with her legs tucked up even more tightly into her breasts. As they continued to taunt her, she hid her face on her knees again, her mind reeling.

Now it was clear why the boys had become so brazen and aggressive. Their bastard fathers had betrayed the confidentiality her husband's 'intimate friends' had sworn to one another.

The only question in Allyson's mind now was―Had they told the other boys? If they hadn't, Allyson was sure that the threat of exposing her to the others was the leverage they would use to get what they wanted from her.

Allyson knew that was the smart play and she assumed they knew it too. Mike and Andy had been 'too clever by half' since their youth, always conniving and getting into trouble, and Allyson doubted that had changed.

"Please put me down," begged Allyson softly. Her voice sounding defeated. Both boys sensed they had won as they put her down.

After composing herself for a moment, Ally asked the million dollar question.

"Have you shown the videos to the others? To Josh?" she asked.

"Not yet," replied Mike purposefully. "Whether we do or not depends on you. Know what I mean?"

"Yes!" whimpered Allyson in defeat as she made teary eye contact with both young men.

The other's had been busy arranging their chaises in a semi-circle facing Allyson and were oblivious to the whispering between she, Mike and Andy.

When they put her chaise back down, Mike and Andy continued to hover over Allyson, making a show of straightening out her chaise and adjusting it backwards for her―all the while maintaining solid eye contact with her.

The message their eyes was sending was clear. They intended to have her and trying to deny them what they wanted would be futile. She knew that if she failed to relent and give them what they wanted, they would use the videos to blackmail her into submission.

The thought of being blackmailed into sex by two of the boys she especially loved would break her heart. Ally impulsively decided at that moment that she wouldn't let that happen. She decided to give herself to them―willingly, before it came to that.

Allyson broke off eye contact with the boys and rolled over on her stomach, pulling the bottle of suntan oil from her tote.

"Would you boys rub the oil into my back and legs, please?" asked Allyson as she looked back and forth at Mike and Andy. "There are spots I can't reach myself."

"Do you want us to do your front too?" asked Mike.

"No thank you," replied Allyson, her tone overly polite. "I can take care of that myself."

Allyson looked to each side to make sure the other boys were far enough away they couldn't hear her whispers.

"I know you two are going to try and coerce me to give you what you want," whispered Allyson, her voice subdued. "And that would break my heart. I love both of you and have since you were little boys. Do you understand?"

She looked back and forth between Mike and Andy to make sure they were listening before continuing. They both nodded their heads and continued to oil her back.

"So I'll give you what you want―willingly―LOVINGLY!―Because that's what I feel for both of you―a mother's love!" continued Allyson as she tried to hold back her tears. "I don't want you raping me to be my lasting memory of you!"

Mike and Andy said nothing. Instead they continued to work their way down Allyson's back with their hands, oiling her soft ass cheeks and then the back and outsides of her legs on the way down to her ankles. As their hands moved back up the insides of her thighs, nearing her pussy, she spread her legs just a little wider in an additional display of submission.

It was an imperceptible movement to everyone but Mike and Andy, but her message was abundantly clear to them. She surrendered! As their oily fingers slid past her labia and found her aching clit she moaned softly and her ass cheeks quivered as she bit into her towel to stifle her moans.

Allyson had crossed her Rubicon and there was no turning back now. She looked back over her shoulders at Mike and then Andy. They saw that she had bedroom eyes now, eyes that were burning with lust.

"You can come to me tonight," panted Allyson submissively, her ass cheeks continued to quiver, as they stroked her clit. "I'll leave the back door unlocked. Wait―WAIT for the OTHERS―others TO―FALL ASSLEEPPP! OH GAWD!"

Allyson buried her face in the beach towel again, desperately trying not to cry out as the orgasm surged through her body.

"Please, PLEASE, stop NOW!" begged Allyson softly as she clenched her ass cheeks around their invading fingers. "I don't want others to see me like this now. PLEASE!"

"We'll see you tonight," whispered Mike, his voice firm and forceful as he and Andy slipped their fingers from inside her.

"Should I bring my own lube?" whispered Andy sarcastically in her other ear.

"NO! That won't be necessary," gasped Allyson, as her body continued to tremble. "I'll make myself ready for you, for BOTH of you!"

"Don't kid yourself, you want this too," taunted Andy as he whispered in her ear and rubbed her clit with his finger once last time until she let out a moan. "DON'T YOU?"

"YESSS!" hissed Allyson too softly for anyone other than Mike and Andy to hear. She was both humiliated and aroused because they had made her cum and now because she was going to confess her needs to them. "I want you both inside me tonight. I'll be your whore! Just like I was for your fathers!―AND just like your mothers were TOO!"

"See you tonight―WHORE!" mocked Andy as he slapped Ally on the ass.

Mike and Andy stood and returned to their own chaises. Once they were gone, Allyson closed her legs tightly together. Her ass was still quivering slightly as the last vestiges of her orgasm finally started to fade. She could feel the juices oozing out from inside her and she didn't want the others to see.

After taking a few deep breaths, Allyson looked from side to side, hoping her other boys hadn't been watching too closely. They all seemed to be occupied drinking their beers or putting on their own sunscreen. Either they were really good actors or they were oblivious to what had just happened. Allyson hoped it was the latter.

When she turned her head again, she saw that Josh was looking directly at her with an expressionless stare. Allyson's body went limp as her stepson's eyes seared into hers. His normally energetic brown eyes betrayed absolutely no emotion.

Allyson's body sank lifelessly into the chaise as she lowered her head back onto the beach towel, still maintaining eye contact with her stepson as tears dripped from her eyes. He had seen it! He had watched the whole thing. Neither of them spoke. They just stared at each other for some time before Josh finally broke the silence.

"Aren't you going to do your front?" asked Josh blandly, breaking the long, painful silence.

Allyson raised up on her elbow to face her stepson, her eyes full of shame. Then her expression changed as she smiled weakly and self-consciously at Josh.

"No, baby," replied Allyson haltingly. "I thought I would let you do it for me."

Allyson reached over and handed Josh the bottle of oil as she turned over onto her back, continuing to maintain eye contact with Josh. She spread her legs wide apart and was pleased that his eyes were drawn to the engorged lips of her swollen labia.

"Make sure you do a thorough job, baby. Don't miss anything," vamped Allyson. Her voice was husky with desire as her breasts swelled in and out and the muscles in her flat stomach undulated.

She pulled her foot back until it touched the bottom of her ass, bending her knee outward, spreading her vagina open provocatively, inviting his gaze. She shifted her body and angled it toward Josh as she spread her thighs even wider apart.

"Here, sit next to me baby," cooed Allyson, patting the chaise as she scooted over to make room for him. She lifted her arms over her head and grabbed the top of the chaise, making her breasts jut out tantalizingly.

"Where should I start?" asked Josh as he sat next to Allyson. She smiled, noticing that his penis was aroused and rock hard as he sat down.

"You'd better start with my breasts, baby" sighed Allyson. "I don't want the sun to burn my nipples and areolas. They're SOO sensitive."

"Ummm! That feels so good, baby," murmured Allyson as Josh focused his attention on her sensitive nipples. "Make sure you rub the oil into my nipples really good, baby. Ummm, that's the way!"

"You have the biggest nipples I've ever seen," said Josh admiringly as he continued to tease her provocatively large nubs with his oily thumb and index fingers.

"They get that way when I'm excited, baby," purred Allyson. "I like the way you do that. You have such strong hands, but they are tender too. Women like that."

They were staring intently at one another now, but Allyson let her eyes drift to Josh's penis for a moment and linger there before making eye contact with him again.

"I'm so proud of you, baby," gushed Allyson as she brought one hand down and placed it on Josh's upper thigh, letting her fingers glance against his scrotum, making his balls swell in and out.

"You've turned into such a very handsome and strong young man," cooed Allyson. "I've enjoyed watching you GROW. I love how your muscles bulge. You've turned into such a hunk!"

Allyson's message came through loud and clear to Josh. The way she said 'GROW' and 'muscles bulge' told him exactly what she was complimenting him about, particularly since her hand had continued to journey between his thighs and was now cupping his balls as she gently squeezed them, out of sight of the other boys.

"Are you going to let Mike and Andy fuck you?" asked Josh, catching Allyson by surprise as their eyes locked on each other again.

"Yes, I think so," answered Allyson confessionally as she averted her eyes momentarily, before locking her gaze on Josh again. "I don't think I have any choice, baby. They have videos of their parents with your dad and I."

"What kind of videos?" asked Josh.

"Do you remember how your dad used to describe Mike, Andy and Dan's parents as his 'intimate friends' and the way he said it?" asked Allyson.

"Yeah, sort of," replied Josh.

"Well, baby, when he said, 'intimate friends' he meant really INTIMATE friends," confessed Allyson. "We all used to have sex with each other. Wife swapping, that kind of thing."

Allyson looked away again. Too embarrassed to look Josh in the eye.

"Do I disgust you now, baby" sobbed Allyson.

"You were all consenting adults. It was consensual, Ally," said Josh reassuringly as he gently wiped the tears from her eyes with his thumb. "Why would that disgust me? I know my dad made you do things. Kind of like what I just made you do. Did you enjoy that."

1...45678...10