The Jocasta Complex - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's starting to sound more appealing," replied Ally. "Thank you, baby."

"I think it could be a good place to find women and other couples," suggested Josh. "I really want to watch you with other women and I think I might like to join in too."

"Wow, you've thought this through, haven't you, baby," said Ally, "You know, it IS starting to sound exciting."

"Maybe we can spend some time online together tomorrow and at least start updating your profiles," suggested Josh. "We probably should go through the messages that have been piling up too."

"That actually sounds like fun too!" replied Ally. "Your dad never let me on the websites very much. They were his exclusive domain."

"It will be yours now, Ally," promised Josh.

"You know, baby, when we shot the original pictures we used a professional boudoir photographer and they had a makeup person on staff," said Ally. "They made me up so that no one would recognize me."

"OK, that makes sense. I can see where that might be a problem," said Josh.

Ally could see his wheels spinning.

"Isn't there a salon you use in Sonora?" asked Josh.

"Yeah, I use a woman named Beverly at the salon I go to," replied Ally. "She's very good."

"How about changing the color of your hair and putting those extender things in it to make it longer," suggested Josh.

"That would work," replied Ally. "And they're called extensions."

"Whatever," said Josh, "What color do you think?"

"You should pick the color, baby," replied Ally. "You're the one who has to look at it."

"Well, with your dazzling green eyes, baby" said Josh. "How about red?"

"I've always wondered what I would look like with red hair!" said Ally. "Sure! And with extensions. I haven't had long hair since I was a teenager."

"How do you fell about having your nipples and labia pierced?" asked Josh, somewhat sheepishly.

"Ah ― I don't know, baby," replied Ally. "Honestly, I've never thought about it. Is that something you would like me to do?"

"Maybe, but only if it doesn't make you uncomfortable," answered Josh. "One of the hookers dad got me in Vegas had them, and it looked really hot!"

"OK, baby," replied Ally. "I'm not ever sure what that looks like. Maybe we can take a look online tomorrow and you can show me. I know the salon does piercings, so it's probably doable."

"Can you think of anything else we need to do, baby?" asked Josh.

"Yeah, but I don't want to gross you out," said Ally.

"What's that?" asked Josh. "Now you've got my attention."

"I need to have Beverly bleach my anus," said Ally, somewhat embarrassed. "If Dan is going to be taking gyno shots."

"I didn't know that was a thing," said Josh.

"Yeah. Your dad used to insist I get it done periodically," replied Ally. "He insisted that my body be perfect."

"I'll leave that up to you, baby," said Josh. "I already think you're perfect."

"Well, on that happy note," said Ally squeezing Josh's cock, "Good night, baby."

"Good night, baby," yawned Josh, as he started to nod off.

"Five o'clock is going to come early," yawned Ally. "We can't miss the good light. At least that's what Dan says. See you in the morning, baby!"

When Josh didn't reply, Ally looked up at him. He had already drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...

~~~~~

NOTE: I hope you enjoyed this story. If so, please rate it below. I also look forward to any comments or suggestions you may have. I'll reply if you send me an email using Literotica's email utility. Unfortunately, I can't reply to anonymous posts. If you find mistakes, please let me know and I'll make the corrections. Thanks for taking the time to read the story!              

~~~~~

The Jocasta Complex - Part 2 will follow soon.

1...5678910