The Jocasta Complex - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not missing an opportunity, both young men redirected their kisses to her open mouth, slipping their tongues inside. Neither of their kisses was like the ones they would give their own mothers. Allyson started to respond to each of their kisses but then wiggled away, struggling to control herself.

Mike simply gave the startled Allyson a sly knowing smile before he moved away to join the others.

"I've been wanting to do that for a very long time," whispered Andy into Allyson's ear after his turn, as he lingered and continued to fondle her breast.

"Please, Andy! PLEASE!" whispered Allyson as she tried to wriggle from his grip. He had one arm around the bottom of her back, pulling her into him.

"You know you like it," whispered Andy. "I can smell IT. It's dripping down the inside of your thighs."

"Oh, please! STOP Andy!" whispered Allyson a bit louder. "Please don't embarrass me in front of everyone. I've been like a mother to you. PLEASE!"

Allyson continued to squirm in Andy's tight grip as he looked down into her eyes. Once he elicited the spark of lustful desire in her eyes he was looking for, he released her and moved off to join his friends.

As Josh drew near to embrace his mother she looked frazzled and was blushing a bright shade of red. When their eyes met, they exchanged knowing smiles.

"Your friends apparently missed me," said Allyson awkwardly, unable to think of anything else to say.

"Apparently so," replied Josh as he embraced his mother. "Mike and Andy really seemed to miss you. But they were always your favorites."

"After you," corrected Allyson, smiling lovingly at her stepson.

She breathed a sigh of relief when her stepson didn't try to grope her too. But he drew her into a tight embrace and she could feel his long rigid cock pressing hard against her torso. He was obviously no less excited than his friends to see her, she thought.

She kissed him on the cheek. But Josh found the erogenous zone on her neck and kissed and nibbled on it until she sighed sensuously for him as she tried to wriggle away.

"Is that how you kiss me after two long years?" whispered Josh as he pulled Allyson closer and continued to nibble on her neck, making her mew with barely contained passion.

"Oh, baby!" gasped Allyson. "I've missed you so much!"

"Then show it," replied Josh in a forceful voice, sounding just like his father. "Open your mouth and kiss me for real. Just like Mike and Andy."

Josh could feel Allyson's chest pounding as she raised up onto her toes and looked into his eyes. There was fire in her eyes. She wasn't looking at him like a mother now, he was pleased to see. She maintained firm eye contact with Josh as she opened her mouth wide, licking her lips and wrapping her arms tightly around his neck as he drove his tongue into her mouth and she reciprocated.

In that moment Josh knew that Allyson was his, even if she didn't know it yet. On his very first attempt to dominate her, she had relented. What his father had told him about her was true. She was a voracious sexual animal who easily succumbed to her passions.

Allyson pulled Josh even closer as she lifted her body in the air to meet his lips and tongue. They remained locked in a long wet kiss that seemed to go on forever, leaving both of them breathless when she finally withdrew her arms from around Josh's neck.

"Welcome home, baby!" gasped Allyson as she looked away from Josh, too embarrassed now to make eye contact with him again, or any of his friends.

"Is that the way you used to kiss dad?" asked Josh. Allyson could tell from the tone of Josh's voice that he expected an answer.

"Yes!" replied Allyson defiantly as she turned to look Josh in the eye again. "Yes, because I loved him―just as I love you. That's something that will never change, baby! My love for the both of you!"

Allyson quickly turned and started for the kitchen. She had been unprepared for the way the boys―the men, she corrected herself ―greeted her, and now she was self-conscious about the rivulets of moisture running down the inside of her thighs.

As Allyson disappeared into the kitchen, the 'Lucky Seven' exchanged knowing looks as they all tried to contain the smirks that they had desperately been trying to hide.

The boys continued to talk among themselves for several minutes as Allyson prepared the sandwiches. They looked at each other, wondering who would make the next move.

"Here, let us help you," called out Mike as Allyson continued to prepare lunch in the kitchen. He gave Andy a nudge as he spoke.

"No, NO, that's OK," yelled a flustered Allyson from the kitchen. "I, I have everyone―I mean everything―under control. Thanks anyway!"

The seven young men looked back and forth at each other. They could tell that they had Allyson flummoxed from the shakiness in her voice. The other four young men and Josh looked at Mike and Andy and shook their heads yes without any words having to be exchanged.

Mike and Andy were the boldest of the seven and the most experienced with women. Both of them looked much older, as though they were in their late twenties or early thirties. They were the designated hitters in today game.

"It's no problem, Mrs. Clayton," said Mike as he entered the kitchen.

"We'll be happy to help," said Andy as he crossed the kitchen and moved toward Ally from the opposite direction.

The two young men closed the distance between themselves and Allyson before she could even respond.

"That OH―OHHHH!" gasped Allyson as the two muscular young men sandwiched her body between them. Mike was behind her and he had each of her bare breasts firmly gripped in his hands as he reached inside her loose fitting top.

Mike quickly began kneading her breasts as they swelled out to fill his hands. He pressed his index fingers against her sensitive erect nipples, pushing them back into her breast's soft flesh, making her body shudder with excitement. Mike could hear her gasp as his lips found the patch of erogenous flesh on her neck, just below her ear.

"Oh God! No! NOOO!" panted Allyson loudly, but not too loudly, trying not to be heard by the other boys in the adjoining room.

Andy was the only one of the boys who was shirtless and he was pressing his naked chest against Allyson as she was trapped between them, unable to squirm away. Andy's lips quickly found the erogenous zone on the other side of Allyson's neck and she started to become lightheaded.

Mike released his grip on Allyson's breasts long enough to pull her tank top off her shoulders and down to her waist, giving both boys access to her heaving breasts. Mike squeezed Allyson's breasts together, offering them to Andy as he knelt, lowering his head and alternated sucking on each of her swollen nipples. Mike had Allyson's arms pinned to her side as he mauled her breasts.

She could feel Andy's fingers unzipping her shorts and releasing the metal button that held them closed. And before she could react, Andy quickly pulled her shorts and thong down around her knees. In no time Andy's fingers found Allyson's clit and she rocked her hips involuntarily, letting out a soft moan.

Mike's hands had moved to her ass. Mike used one hand to spread her ass cheeks apart and two fingers on his other hand to penetrate her tight ass after smearing her pussy juices on his fingers. Allyson whimpered as the boys fingers sent pleasure surging through her body.

"Oh God, NOOO! PLEASEEEE!" begged Allyson. "You've been like my own sons! Oh please, PLEASE don't! NO! OH, PLEASE NOOO!"

"But we're NOT your sons," mocked Andy. "Come to think of it, neither is Josh. To us you are just another horny bitch who hasn't had a man inside her in two years. And we're going to take care of that for you for the next two weeks!"

PLEASE, NO, ANDY! MIKE!" pleaded Allyson. "Not like this. Oh, God! Please STOP. I deserve better from you than this."

Part of Allyson wanted to give in, to give them what they wanted―maybe what SHE wanted―but her better judgement prevailed. Something inside her desperately wanted to give in, but not like this. This was too much like rape.

Frantic to escape their clutches, Allyson surprised Andy, forcefully pushing on his chest with all the strength she could muster as he tumbled backwards on his knees, nearly falling backwards to the floor.

Seeing Andy nearly go down, Mike withdrew his fingers from Allyson's ass as she scrambled to the other side of the kitchen island away from them, grabbing a frying pan and brandishing it.

"I don't know WHAT you think you are doing," seethed Allyson in a low growl, her face red with rage. "I've always tried to be like a mother to all seven of you. Especially YOU TWO! You know damn well that you've always been my favorites. HOW COULD YOU!"

Setting the pan down, Allyson began weeping as she spoke, pulling the straps on her tank top back up onto her shoulders, covering her breasts again. Next Allyson pulled her shorts and thong back up, continuing to weep softly, refusing to look either of the boys in the eye.

"NOW GET OUT! Carry the food out to the dining room table. I'll join all of you shortly," seethed Allyson, scolding the two young men, just as she had so many times over the years, but this time more vehemently. "MOVE!"

Mike and Andy looked at each other and shrugged, then they each grabbed a couple of bowls of chips and started carrying the food out to the dining room table.

"If you boys want some beer, it's in the fridge," called out Allyson, sounding more composed now, as she started toward the side door that connected to the bedroom hallway. "Tell the others I will join you all in a while."

Allyson quickly disappeared down the hallway to her bedroom, locking the door behind her.

~~~~~

Her boys were sitting around the dining room table when Allyson returned fifteen minutes later. They all looked up and smiled at her. Allyson suddenly had a queasy feeling. Were they smirking at her―Josh included!

"Here, come sit next to me," said Josh, smiling at Allyson. He got up and pulled her chair out like a gentleman. That's more like it, thought Allyson to herself as she sat down.

It didn't go unnoticed by any of the boys that Allyson was wearing a form fitting sports bra now with wide straps at the shoulder and a tight fitting bottom that came down to her midriff. It looked like something she would wear at the gym.

The sturdy sports bra appeared to be made of heavy nylon, polyester or spandex, the boys thought. And they would have been right, it was made of all three. It was like a chastity belt for tits, she had decided in the bedroom, as she put it on.

Instead of shorts, Allyson was wearing tight fitting jeans now, with an elaborate Texas-Style double buckle heavy leather belt. Her jeans looked like they had been painted onto her lower body. Obviously, 'mom' was sending a message―and she was taking no more chances.

After joining the boys at the table, Allyson was relieved when the banter turned to the familiar topics of conversation from their previous visits to the ranch. They talked about swimming, fishing, hiking and horseback riding. She was grateful that there were no double entendres with sexual overtones or other vailed comments of a sexual nature.

They sat at the table and enjoyed each other's company for well over an hour. The only person to get up was Josh, who excused himself to the bathroom before heading down the hallway. When he returned a few minutes later, he suggested that they all go for a swim down at the pond after lunch.

The boys all wanted to check out the new big floating platform at the end of the rustic boat dock that Allyson had installed the previous month, in anticipation of their trip. It extended from the existing dock into the large five acre pond and had brand new chairs and chaise lounges scattered atop it.

The pond had always been the boys' favorite destination. The existing boat dock was ancient, nearly a hundred years old. It was constructed of massive wooden piles and rough-hewn timber.

The tall pillars of wood on the front of the dock formed the sides of an arch over the forty foot pier. Hanging from the wooden pillars, ten or twelve feet overhead, was a sign proclaiming '49ers Pond'. The words were burned into the wide wooden plank.

"Will you join us, Mrs. Clayton?" asked Chris politely after the clamor of approval around the table subsided. Chris and Matt were the shyest and most introverted of the young men. And this was the first time either of them had joined the conversation.

"Only if you bad boys can control your raging testosterone," said Allyson as she looked reproachfully around the table. She sensed that they had been talking about what happened in the kitchen and she was disappointed with all of them, especially Josh.

"They've all promised to be on their best behavior," replied Josh on behalf of his friends as he looked toward Mike and Andy. "Haven't you!"

"Yeah, sure," replied Andy grudgingly as the others chimed in with a chorus of affirmative responses.

"OK, then," said Allyson, "I'd be happy to join you. But can you boys clean up. I want to lay down for a few minutes. I've been up since about three."

"Why so early?" asked Nick, the most inquisitive of the boys.

"Oh, I had a bad dream last night," replied Allyson wistfully. "And I couldn't get back to sleep. That's why I got such an early start."

Allyson paused for a moment as she got up from her chair to leave. But then it occurred to her that the boys attempts at polite conversation during lunch were their way of saying sorry without actually doing so.

"And a good thing too!" said Allyson, prolonging the conversation as she walked to the end of the table and looked back at her boys. She smiled reassuringly at each of them. "There was fog and I got caught behind a traffic accident for over an hour."

"Yeah, us to," said Matt, lamely trying to find an excuse to extend the conversation.

"That's what Josh said," replied Allyson. "Was anyone hurt?"

"There were ambulances," said Nick. "So yeah, it appeared so. They had to drag the three cars away on flatbed trucks. They were a mangled mess."

"That's a shame," replied Allyson, giving her boys another broad smile. "You boys go have a good swim. "I'll try to find that bikini you like Dan and join you. I'm sure it is in one of the drawers."

"Thanks, Mrs. C," replied Dan. "I'll bring my camera. We'll see you in a little while. Thanks for fixing us lunch."

Suddenly all of her boys were effusive in expressing their thanks for lunch and for inviting them to the ranch.

"You go have a good time at the pond," said Allyson, smiling again at the boys before turning and heading toward her bedroom.

~~~~~

Allyson bolted upright in bed, her heart racing and her mind reeling. She had just had the same dream again. She was naked and covered in sweat as she awoke, even though a cool mountain breeze was blowing through the open window.

She got out of bed and went to check that the door remained locked. Even though the boys had behaved at lunch and had made their feeble attempt to say they were sorry without actually saying it, she thought it best to keep the door locked―just in case. Especially since she had wanted to sleep naked and enjoy the cool breeze wafting in through the open window.

On the chair next to the door was her tote, so she fished out her diary. Walking over to the small dressing table in the corner of the room she sat down to record the contents of her latest dream before the details faded from her mind. She pulled the bookmark from the middle of the diary pages and used the small key that was attached to open the small lock.

This would make for an interesting session with her therapist Irene back in Menlo Park, thought Allyson as she began to write. It had been the same dream as the night before. But this time she could see the men's faces. They were no longer shrouded in darkness―they were her boys, grown into men! And the man standing away from the bed with the camera, and whose voice she had heard, was her stepson Josh.

Allyson was startled by the revelation. It all started to make sense to her now. She had begun having these dreams right after she invited Josh and his friends to join her at the ranch. Now she wondered―had it been her subconscious warning her what might happen if she surrounded herself with a group of horny young men at her remote ranch.

There was another possibility too, and one that Allyson found uncomfortable to think about―perhaps subconsciously she WANTED it to happen. Allyson was skeptical of her therapist's conclusion that she suffered from sexual addiction, but perhaps this was the proof her therapist was correct.

After two years of celibacy, partially brought on by Covid, did Allyson feel compelled once again to surrender to her addiction.

This would make for a good conversation with her therapist, Allyson decided. Especially since Mike and Andy had already tried to behave like those shadowy sex partners from her previous dreams and she had almost surrendered to her urges.

Suddenly Allyson remembered the conversation when her therapist Irene had told her about the 'Jocasta Complex' when they were discussing her dreams about Josh. Irene had explained that Jocasta was Oedipus' mother.

In psychoanalytic theory, the Jocasta complex is the incestuous sexual desire of a mother towards her son. Allyson was beginning to wonder if she was secretly lusting after all her 'sons'!

Allyson knew that her therapist would want to explore this further, perhaps further than she would like. Subconsciously, did she actually want the boys to ravish her? Had she set herself up for just that!

Subconsciously, was that why she had invited them to the ranch in the first place―where she would be alone with them―away from prying eyes? As Allyson looked at herself in the mirror, she searched for the answer within herself.

Allyson spent about ten minutes writing down her recollections of the latest dream in a sort of stream of consciousness style. She then added the questions she was asking herself and others she wanted to ask her therapist before putting the diary away.

Walking into the bathroom, Allyson took a quick shower to wash the sweat away. In an act of shear vanity, she applied makeup, even though she knew it would wash away the first time she plunged into the pond. But she compulsively wanted to look good in front of the boys. As she applied the makeup she felt kind of silly, like a vain high school girl who had gone boy crazy.

After she finished her makeup, Allyson continued to sit at the dressing table staring at herself in the mirror. Gazing back at her was a woman who looked ten years younger than her actual age. She was proud of that. It was a woman who had just spent ten years married to a man twenty-five years older than her. A man who had led her in directions sexually that she would never have gone on her own.

The woman she was looking at in the mirror was closer in age to the young men she thought of as her sons than she had been to her husband. Allyson was proud that she still looked like she was in her early twenties. Any stranger watching her with 'her boys' would probably assume she was one of their girlfriends―a really cute girlfriend―Allyson told herself as she smiled into the mirror.

She was getting fidgety as she combed out her hair. Why was she carrying on this strange internal conversation with herself? Where was she going with this? Why was she applying rouge to her lips? Why was she applying rouge to her nipples? For God's sake! Why was she applying rouge to her labia as she used to do before one of the trysts with their friends?

The hair stood up on the back of Allyson's head as a chill ran down her spine. For Christ's sake! Was she really thinking about surrendering to Mike and Andy and the other boys if they kept after her? Her answer frightened her. The truth was that she wasn't sure!