The Jocasta Complex - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Allyson did know was that she was compulsive. She was one of those people who couldn't have just one piece of chocolate. Left to her own devices, she would eat the whole box. And she was the same with sex. Her husband had taught her that about herself. Or more precisely, he had drawn it out of her. But it was her therapist that gave it a name―sex addiction!

That's why she had remained celibate the last two years. She knew that once she was back in the dating game, there would be no holding back. Once she started having sex again, there would be a constant parade of men in her life.

She knew that she was under a microscope with Josh and his grandparents, and she didn't want to give them any ammunition. Hence she deprived herself of male companionship.

But now she was alone for two weeks with seven handsome, virile young men, all of whom wanted her―madly, badly―including her own stepson! The more Allyson obsessed over the boys, and her relationship with them, the more agitated and aroused she became.

She began squirming on the dressing table stool, and then she felt it. Her pussy was gushing her juices again and it was smeared all over the bottom of her ass and the back of her thighs. Allyson jumped up from the stool as though it was on fire. She grabbed a washcloth, wetted it, and wiped the slick juices from her thighs and ass.

She needed to go dive in the pond, Allyson told herself. The pond was cold. It would quell her growing urges. It would steady her. She promised Dan that she would wear her knit bikini. That's what she needed to do. She needed to go find it and keep her promise.

Allyson went through all the drawers in the dresser looking for the knit bikini, but it wasn't in any of them. She went through the two plastic totes of clothes in the bottom of the closet. No luck!

Disappointed, Allyson went to the suitcase she had brought along with her. She had a one piece bathing suit and a bikini that was more modest than the knit one, packed in her bag. That bikini would have to do for Dan.

Opening her bag a huge smile filled her face.

"The naughty little boy!" Allyson exclaimed out loud.

So this is where Josh disappeared during lunch. He had found the knit bikini and it was in her bag now instead of her other two bathing suits. As she rummaged through the bag, they were nowhere to be found. The clever boy, Allyson, thought to herself. He wasn't taking any chanced.

Allyson put on the knit bikini and was dismayed just how skimpy it was. The thong style bottom wasn't much more than a couple of strands of yarn strung to the tiny triangular patch of beige knit fabric that barely covered her labia. Thank God, Allyson reminded herself, that her husband had insisted that she have all of her pubic hair removed permanently with lasers, as well as the hair under her armpits.

The bikini's top was no less brief. It too, was just a couple of strands of yarn and two tiny triangular patches that only covered her nipples and areolas―barely!

As Allyson briefly posed for herself in front of the mirror, it suddenly hit her―when she went through her bag, all of her bras and panties had been missing too. Now she also remembered that the panties, thongs and bras she had left in the dresser drawers were missing as well. What the hell!

"The sneaky little bastard!" exclaimed Allyson to no one other than herself as she shook her head in grudging admiration. This was sizing up to be an interesting two weeks, Allyson told herself. Now she was beginning to wonder what her clever boys had in store for her. She would have to remain on her toes.

It occurred to her that she might not have to decide for herself whether to give up her virtue or not. Her horny little 'Lucky Seven' just might make that decision for her. The question on Allyson's mind now was―Was she up for it? Would her own libido and two years of abstinence override her better judgement?

Sighing as she unlocked the bedroom door, Allyson already knew the answer. Her therapist had already warned her that she was playing with fire when she told her about the trip with the boys.

Her therapist Irene reminder her that they were no longer 'her little boys', but virile young men, full of the nature urges that such young man have. And her therapist had been right.

On the way out to the pond, Allyson retrieved a beach towel from the hallway linen closet and made her way to the front door and down the hill to the boat dock.

All the boys were in the water, hanging around at the edge of the new floating platform at the end of the dock. Each of them had a beer in front of them and she could see a cooler filled with more beer close at hand.

As she walked toward her boys smiling, she enjoyed watching them ogle her body. The nearer she got to them, one question kept echoing in her mind, and it was starting to get louder and louder. How far was she willing to let things go? Each time the answer was the same ― 'I don't know. We'll see!'

"Hi, Mrs. C!" shouted Chris as she walked down the dock toward the new platform.

"Hi, guys!" exclaimed Allyson cheerfully as she approached the boys. They were gathered in the water at the far edge of the platform, shoulder to shoulder.

As she walked onto the platform, she noticed that all the chairs and chaises were neatly stack at the end of the platform nearer the dock. The lone chaise that remained on the platform was at the end directly in front of the boys, and squarely in the middle, facing her seven horndogs.

"Thanks for saving me a seat, boys," deadpanned Allyson as she approached.

"No problem, Ally," said Mike, calling her by her first name, for the first time ever. "Like I told you earlier―we aim to please!"

Two can play this game, thought Allyson wickedly, as she bent over at the waist putting her beach towel on the chaise. She was facing the boys as she bent over and she knew from prior experience that her nipples and areolas would pop out of the tiny triangles of fabric that vainly tried to contain them.

It got very quiet all of a sudden and Allyson could barely restrain a smile as she walked to the end of chaise, ostensibly to flatten out her beach towel. Her naked breasts swayed back and forth as she walked. She pretended not to notice.

Turning away from her boys, she bent at the waist, this time spreading her legs apart. As he bent forward, the flimsy string on the bottom of her bikini rode up into her ass crack and the boys got a really good look at her puckering asshole.

Also exposed were the swollen lips of her labia and the soft pink ripples of flesh between them, and then her vaginal canal dilating nervously just beyond. Allyson consciously held her pose for several seconds to make sure that all the member of her 'Lucky Seven' got a really good look. She was hoping to give her mischievous boys a case of blue balls for their bad behavior earlier.

Allyson made a show of getting her towel spread 'just right' before standing upright, turning around and lounging back into the chaise with her legs spread slightly apart. It wasn't until she had reclined the chaise backwards that she finally adjusted the triangles of fabric back over her rigid nipples and areolas.

"You boys are awfully quiet," said Allyson nonchalantly. "The cat got your tongues?"

"More like the pussy!" one of the boys muttered. Without even looking, Allyson knew it was Andy.

Allyson made eye contact with Andy and it immediately became a stare down.

"Meow!" exclaimed Allyson smiling in a catlike voice.

All the boys started laughing―all except Andy.

"This thing sure doesn't hide much," vamped Allyson, continuing to tease the boys. "I don't want you boys getting any ideas. The only reason I wore this was because Dan asked me to. How do you like it Dan?"

"A lot!" replied Dan succinctly.

"If it doesn't cover much, why wear it at all," asked Josh provocatively as Allyson gave him a dirty look before turning toward Dan.

"Thank you Dan," said Allyson. "All compliments are gratefully accepted."

"You're welcome Mrs. C. But Josh is kinda right. That's so skimpy, why bother. You'll ruin your 'all over' tan," replied Dan.

"Nice try Dan," replied Allyson with a laugh.

"God knows, you have a killer body. It's nothing to be ashamed of―to hide," persisted Dan. "I photograph professional nude models all the time now. And none of them hold a candle to you."

"Thank you again, Dan," replied Allyson. "But if it is all the same to..."

Suddenly the sound of Allyson's voice was drowned out as Mike and Andy began chanting 'Take it off! TAKE IT OFF!' as they pounded their beer bottled on the hollow platform. The sound reverberated across the pond and the platform itself began to vibrate as the other five boys joined in.

Allyson looked over at her stepson for support, but he was smirking. He wasn't going to be any help. The chant of 'TAKE IT OFF!' grew louder, as did the pounding of the beer bottles on the hollow platform. The din grew so loud that Allyson relented and stood up, waving for the boys to quiet down.

"You know, you boys are being very juvenile, don't you?" scolded Allyson.

"Dad said you used to go naked on the beaches in the south of France on your trips there," said Josh. "Why not here?"

"But that was differe ―" Allyson started to say.

"Nope, NO! I call BS," exclaimed Josh.

"What's the matter, Ally?" interjected Andy. "We're not good enough to see your couchie, but all those Frenchmen are?"

"Take it off! TAKE IT OFF!" chanted the boys again. This time even louder than before.

"OK! OK!" shouted Allyson over the chant as she waved her arms in a flapping motion. "But you boys better understand, YOU CAN LOOK―BUT NO TOUCH! GOT IT?"

"Sure, Ally," replied Mike, not very convincingly.

Allyson took a deep breath and stripped off her top, throwing it to Josh like a striptease artist. Next, Allyson turned away from the boys and bent over at her waist, pulling the bottom of her bikini down to her ankles, stepping out of it as her lush breasts swayed back and forth. Without looking back, she tossed her bikini bottom to Matt.

"Thanks, Mrs. C!" gushed Matt enthusiastically.

"I want that back latter, Matt," exclaimed Allyson as she finally stood upright and turned around looking at her stepson. "The top too, Josh. You can put them back. I think you know where they go!"

Allyson looked at Matt and her son as they responded affirmatively. And then she had to laugh, as she shook her head. Matt was wearing her bottoms on top of his head like a swimmer's cap and Josh had the skimpy bra tied around his neck like a necklace or bib.

"You guys!" exclaimed Allyson, feigning exasperation. "You'd think you had never seen a naked woman before!"

"Not as beautiful as you, Ally," said Josh earnestly as the others enthusiastically agreed with him.

Allyson felt a shiver run through her body. That was the first time Josh had ever called her anything other than mom, using her pet name. Long ago, probably about the time he got his first real erection and started looking at her differently, he had quit calling her mom. But this was the first time he called her Ally. For some reason, she felt as though a bridge had been crossed.

"You look like you've got something on your mind, Ally," said Josh seriously. "What is it?"

"Well, that's the first time you ever called me Ally," said Allyson, equally serious. "It made me think about the fact that none of you have called me 'mom' in years, and I miss that! I've always thought of you boys as my own kids. You all know I love you. Don't you?"

A chorus of affirmative answers erupted from the boys, as well as their expressions of 'I love you too'.

"The reason I brough it up," continued Allyson earnestly, "was because I was trying to figure out when you stopped and why."

All the boys looked at each other, but none of them seemed comfortable answering the question. Finally, Josh spoke up.

"It was when we started looking at you as a beautiful and desirable woman, instead of a mother figure," said Josh.

The other boys chimed in, agreeing with Josh.

"What do you mean by 'beautiful and desirable woman' Josh?" replied Allyson, not really sure she wanted to hear the answer.

"He means when we all started fantasizing and having wet dreams about you," said Andy bluntly. "We talk about everything among ourselves Ally, and we all started dreaming about you about the same time."

"Back then, we were all lusting after you," confessed Matt. "Of all our moms, you were the hottest."

"OHHH!" exclaimed Allyson as she gulped and turned flaming red.

As the conversation had taken this strange, but almost predictable turn, Allyson had drawn her legs up into her breasts and wrapped her arms around her knees. The boys assumed that the frank conversation had made her self-conscious as she tried to cover her nakedness.

The boys weren't about to tell her that they now had the best view yet of her vagina. The lips of her labia were completely swollen and the boys could see the slick juices gushing out of her pussy as it dilated constantly.

Because she continued to squirm on top of the beach towel, both her inner and outer labia lips were spread wide apart. They could see right into her vaginal canal as it opened and closed. Occasionally her erect clit sprung into view too, as she shifted her body around nervously.

Allyson was conflicted. She enjoyed teasing the boys. It almost made her feel like a teenager again. Having them leer at her naked body was arousing. But it also made her feel guilty, like she was taking advantage of them. Her emotions fluctuated back and forth between shame and arousal.

"There's no reason to be so nervous, Ally," said Josh suddenly. His tone was reassuring as he seemed to take charge. "Stand up Ally, and pirouette for us. You know, like a model. Let us appreciate your beautiful body."

There was something so calm and unthreatening in Josh's voice, but also a bold self-confidence, that Allyson immediately responded to it. Josh's voice sounded mature, like his father's, and she was literally hard wired to do whatever that voice asked her to do.

Ally's libido had been unleashed after two years of celibacy and she was having a hard time controlling her urges. Ally moved to the edge of the chaise, but hesitated for a moment, not sure that parading naked in front of the boys was a good idea, but it was almost as though her body was on autopilot.

"Come on Ally," encouraged Josh gently, "you know you want to do it, otherwise your wouldn't have stripped for us in the first place. You're proud of your body. That's why you were dressed the way you were when we arrived."

Allyson fidgeted on the edge of the chaise, looking from boy to boy as they devoured her body with their hungry eyes. She couldn't argue with Josh's logic, or his reading of her motivations. She knew Josh was right.

"That's why you wore that almost nonexistent bikini down here. You wanted us to ogle your body," continued Josh in a calm and even voice. "That's why your sex juices are dripping down the inside of your thighs. That's why your nipples are so hard. And why your breasts are swelling in and out. It excites you having us enjoy your naked body. Doesn't it?"

With her head bowed self-consciously, Allyson slowly shook her head yes and then slowly stood up to face the boys as their eyes remained fixated on her body. She stood with her hands crossed at her vagina, trying to hide her swollen labia.

"Take your hands away from your pussy, Ally," instructed Josh. "Your bare pussy is one of your most beautiful features. We all enjoy looking at it."

Josh could see that Allyson was trembling as she followed his orders. He was encouraged that she was turning out to be just as submissive and libidinous as his father had said. His father had told Josh that Allyson was the kind of woman that liked to be dominated sexually.

Gradually Ally lifted her head to reveal her dazzling green eyes as she made seductive eye contact with each of her admirers through the shock of lustrous auburn hair shrouding her eyes.

Ally slowly pirouetted just as she had been ordered by Josh and the boys ogled every inch of her tanned and toned body. They drank in her flawless face, her sparkling green eyes, her lush breasts, and most especially her uncommonly huge, rigid nipples.

As the boys' eyes moved lower they saw her toned, flat stomach and her bare pussy below the protrusion of her mons. Ally watched as the boys' eyes moved to her pussy. Their eyes fixated on the swollen lips of her aroused labia as moisture oozed from her pink folds and dribbled down the insides of her tanned and taut thighs.

Ally became more aroused by the moment, as the boys' devoured her body with their hungry eyes. Finally, Ally resumed her pirouetting to give them a good look at her round, firm ass as well.

"That's very good Ally. Your pussy is beautiful and your ass is spectacular," complimented Josh in his calm, warm voice. "Now raise your arms over your head and clasp your fingers behind your head―just like the models in Playboy. You remember the Playboy models, don't you Ally?"

Allyson nodded her head yes and clasped her hands behind her head, making her already luscious breasts jut out even more. How far would she let this go, she asked herself. Could she even stop it if she wanted to? Would she want to?

Josh's voice was mesmerizing her. It was as though he was channeling his father, as though her husband had returned from the dead. She was growing lightheaded as the boys eyes seared into her like arcs of electricity.

"Your breasts are phenomenal, Ally," said Josh, continuing to lavish her with praise. "You should be proud to show them off. And I can tell that you ARE proud of them, because your nipples are even harder now. Do you like posing for us Ally? Do you like having men look at your naked body and devour you with their eyes? But of course you do! Otherwise you wouldn't have rouged your nipples and labia lips for us. Would you?"

Allyson nodded her head twice as her entire body blushed a bright shade of red, realizing that Josh saw through her vanity. Josh could also see that she was becoming even more aroused as her breasts swelled in and out and her juices continued to flow down the inside of her thighs.

"You're doing great, Ally. You'd make an excellent model," said Josh encouragingly as he decided to go for broke. "You can take your hands down now, Ally. But now I want you to use them to touch your pussy."

Allyson's hands were shaking as she lowered them to her mons and then her pussy before using them to cover her swollen labia once again.

"Now spread your labia apart for us," Josh calmly ordered. "Let us see the inside of your luscious wet pink pussy."

Allyson's hands were shaking even harder as she spread her pussy open. Her head remained bowed and her eyes were nearly closed as her body began to sway. Ally spread her legs wider apart to keep from falling over. Josh could tell that she was feeling both vulnerable and excited.

She blushed an even deeper shade of red as she spread her labia open to reveal the glistening pink flesh just beyond her swollen lips. Her juices were streaming even harder down the inside of her thighs now that her labia was parted open. Josh could tell that the nasty, taboo nature of what she was doing had excited her even more.

"The inside of your pussy is very beautiful and sexy, Ally," said Josh, complimenting her at every opportunity. "Your pussy is so wet. You really like showing yourself. Don't you Ally?

"Yeesss!" panted Ally breathily as she swayed back and forth. She was completely aroused now, filled with anticipation for what Josh would make her do next.

Josh and the others watched Allyson's fabulous naked body with rapt attention as her lush breasts heaved in and out and her stomach muscles seemed to constantly constrict and relax. Her body was swaying even more now as she constantly shifted her feet to keep from stumbling. Josh sensed that she was getting lightheaded.

1...34567...10