The Jocasta Complex - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK! That was something!" exclaimed Dan, before adding, "And we're going to be doing this for two weeks!"

"Yeah, it's hard to believe," said Josh, shaking his head incredulously. "But my hot little whore says she can't get enough―and I'm beginning to believe her. Look at her, she's still fingering herself!"

"This is going to be some video!" said Dan, still shaking his head in disbelief. "Talk about 'Must See TV'!"

"Damn, she's come back to life!" said Josh in amazement.

Almost on cue, Ally was stirring again as she rolled over and began sucking on Andy's cock, coaxing it back to life. After much sucking, licking and tugging, Andy muscle was regaining its epic size again. Ally was also bringing Mike's cock back life with her free hand.

"Don't you two poop out on me now," taunted Ally. "This is just halftime. It's time for you to trade placed."

"I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about," growled Andy as he yanked his cock out of Ally's mouth. Andy scrambled to his knees in front of her, grabbing her hair and driving his cock into her mouth and viciously down her throat.

Now it was Ally trying to call timeout as Andy caught her off guard. His cock was all the way down her throat and she was struggling to breath. She was making frantic whining noises as she tried to push Andy out of her mouth so she could catch a breath.

Finally, when Ally's entire body began to shake and her whining reached an alarming level, Andy pulled out and Ally rasped for air, choking on the mucous in her throat and coughing it up as it dribbled out of her mouth and down onto her chin.

"Who's pooping out now BITCH!" taunted Andy.

Before Ally could reply, Andy's cock was lodged back in her throat as he began throat fucking her in earnest. At that point, Mike was kneeling behind her and he was driving his cock into her ass. Once again, Ally emitted high pitched whines as the two men seesawed into her body from each end.

They gradually picked up their pace until they were flailing against her mouth and ass. Every time Mike's cock bottomed out in Ally's ass it produces a cracking noise, like a bull whip.

Josh stood back, watching Dan continued to film as Mike and Andy viciously impaled Ally from each end. Her tits were flopping around wildly beneath her body as the two men exerted complete control over her. Periodically, Andy would pull out long enough for Ally to be able to breath. When Andy pulled out, Ally would taunt the two of them each time.

"Is that the best you've got?" ― "What's the matter, afraid you're going to break your new toy?" taunted Ally, spurring them on.

Eventually, Mike grabbed Ally's tits and pulled her body upright and then fell back on the bed with her on top of him. Andy grabbed her legs and lifted them in the air as Mike grabbed her thighs behind her knees, holding her legs high in the air.

Andy hovered over Ally as she looked at him with fire in her green eyes. She reached down with both her hands and spread her labia open for him as he positioned his long tool to penetrate her.

"Come on sport!" taunted Ally. "It's the end of the third quarter. It's time for you to put one through the uprights!"

Andy drove his cock deep into Ally's pussy and she let out a yelp as he hit bottom and began driving his cock into her relentlessly. Once again, Andy and Mike found their rhythm and ploughed their cocks into Ally.

"Oh God, baby! Yes! YES!" cried out Ally. "Fuck your momma. Fuck her good!"

"That's what slut whores like you are for, isn't it?" growled Mike into her ear.

"Yes, baby!" gasped Ally as she grabbed a handful of Mike's hair and passionately rubbed her face against his chest, urging him on. "Fuck your little whore momma good, baby! She needs it. She needs it bad!"

Andy was engaging in a little tit play now, playfully slapping each of Ally's breasts, making them bounce in every direction as he continued to bottom out in her pussy on each new stroke of his cock. Next he took each of her unnaturally large nipples between his thumbs and index fingers and began pulling them away from her body, making her yelp each time he did it.

Josh watched as Ally rocked her ass back and forth in unison with the two men who impaled her. He watched as her stomach periodically contracted and her ass and thigh muscles spasmed. He could tell that she was having one orgasm after another and wanting more.

Eventually Ally turned her head and she locked eyes with Josh. The look in her eyes was pure lust. Josh watched as she extended her hand in his direction and beckoned him to join in by taking her mouth again.

"That's right, baby!" mewed Ally as Josh knelt next to her head. "Fill my remaining hole baby. Throat fuck me again!"

Ally grabbed Josh's cock and guided it into her mouth and down her throat as he joined Mike and Andy, impaling her body as she moaned and groaned in ecstasy. But the pleasured mewing didn't last long as Ally felt Andy pull out of her pussy and begin pressing the head of his cock against her asshole as Mike pulled out until only his glans was inside her.

Josh looked down at Ally and could see that her eyes were wide with fear as she felt Andy's hand pressing the heads of he and Mike's cocks together as he pushed both of their cocks into her ass.

Everyone could hear Ally's high pitched screams, even with Josh's cock firmly down her throat as Mike and Andy drove their cocks into her ass. And just as they had always done, they began seesawing their muscles into her ass as her muted screams escaped her cock filled throat.

After several frantic minutes on Ally's part her screams became moans again and her feet and ankles were now locked behind Andy's neck as the pain turned into pleasure and she rocked her ass in unison with the two men.

When Josh pulled his cock from Ally's mouth to let her get a breath, she grabbed his cock and tugged on it as she looked up into his eyes, wild with lust.

"Tit fuck me baby!" pleaded Ally. "Then cum on my face. ALL OF YOU―I WANT ALL OF YOU TO CUM ON MY FACE!"

In less than a minute, all three cocks were wailing away on Ally's body and she was begging them to give her what she wanted.

"CUM ON MY FACE!" demanded Ally. "ALL OF YOU CUM ON MY FACE!"

All three men picked up their pace to a frenetic level and Ally could feel their cocks begin to pulsate.

"Oh God! That's it babies!" yelled Ally. "I can feel the cum trying to get out of you. PLEASE BABIES, NOW! NOW!"

Mike and Andy pulled out of Ally's ass and joined Josh as they knelt over Ally's face, tugging frantically on their cocks as they answered her pleas. Ally watched the three cocks sway back and forth over her face and she was wide-eyed with lust as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to capture the cum that spewed on her face.

"Oh Yeah! YEAH!" pleaded Ally. "Paint my face with your cum. It feels SO WARM, SO GOOD!"

By the time all three men had empties themselves, Ally's face was covered with their cum, as was her neck and chest. Some of their cum was even dripping over her tits, which continued to heave in and out. There was also cum clotted in her hair.

"UMMM! That feels so good!" purred Ally. "You boys know how to treat a girl to a good time!"

As Josh looked down at Ally, listening to her, he realized that she became a completely different person when she was fucking two or more men. It was almost like she had two different personalities and she could switch them off and on at will.

"I think it is time to call it a night," announced Josh. "It has been a long day and my little honey needs her beauty sleep."

"Yeah," gasped Mike as he continued to take one deep breath after another.

"There's always tomorrow," said Andy as he tugged on one of Ally's nipples. "Isn't that right, sweetmeat!"

"We have two weeks," replied Ally as she began to wipe the cum from her eyes. "I hope you boys are up to it!"

"Good thing it's a wrap," interjected Dan, trying to preempt Andy from making another snide remark answered by an equally combative retort from Ally. "My last battery is just about dead."

"OK, then!" said Josh with an air of finality. "You heard the man. It's a wrap. Everyone, including Dan's batteries, should get some rest and we'll resume festivities in the morning.

"We're going to stick around and take a shower before we go back to the bunkhouse," said Mike. "If that's OK with you."

"Yeah, sure," replied Josh. "I'm going to get my delicate little flower here under a shower too, before we go to bed. Can you guys make sure both doors are locked before you leave?

"Sure," said Andy.

"I'm on my way now," said Dan as he finished packing up the camera equipment before heading to the bunkhouse.

Josh helped Ally stand up and it was clear her legs were a little wobbly.

"Come on, baby," said Josh as he put his arm around Ally's waist. "Let me get you in the shower and clean you up. Then we can go to bed."

"Thanks, baby," sighed Ally as they headed down the hallway together.

"Did you enjoy that, baby?" asked Ally as they walked. Her tone was hopeful.

When Josh didn't respond immediately, she had a new question.

"Or did I disgust you?" continued Ally. Now her tone was fearful.

"You were phenomenal, baby!" replied Josh, hugging her to him for emphasis. "No wonder my dad enjoyed watching you so much!"

"Thank you, baby!" replied Ally. Her voice full of emotion. "I'd die if I thought I disgusted you!"

"There's no worry of that, baby!" said Josh earnestly. "I realize now that when you're fucking more than one man, you're a completely different person. Having watched you, now I get it!"

"I'm so relieved," gushed Ally. "Now help me clean up, baby. So we can get to bed. I'm exhausted!"

~~~~~

Although they were both extremely tired, neither Josh or Ally could get to sleep right away, so they laid in bed talking in the dark as the full moon cast its faint glow through the open windows.

It was quiet except for a howling coyote across the valley and the occasional screech of an owl in a trees on the southwest corner of the pond.

Ally was resting her head on Josh's chest and one of her legs was slung over his. As they talked, she stroked or squeezed Josh's semi-erect penis, holding onto it like a small child clutches its security blanket. Josh was stroking Ally's back with one hand as they talked, cupping and squeezing one of her breasts with the free hand.

"If Dan is going to use your dad's office to do his video and photo editing, can you guys go through your dads stuff for me?" asked Ally as they continued talking in hushed tones. "I figured there might be some stuff in there you wanted as keepsakes."

"Sure," replied Josh.

"I was planning on converting the room into a kind of gym. What do you think?" asked Ally as she squeezed Josh's cock gently, enjoying the way it throbbed at her touch.

"Sounds like a better use of the space," said Josh as he continued to stroke Ally's back, noticing how velvety her soft flesh felt, for the first time. "I can do that in the morning. Do we have boxes, or do I need to run into town and get some?"

"There's a bunch of boxes broken down in the garage," replied Ally, yawning. "There's a tape gun and extra tape right next to them.

"God! I love the way your skin feels," complimented Josh. "It's so smooth and velvety."

"Thank you, baby!" purred Ally. "I like the feel of what I have in my hand too!"

Ally yawned again. This time Josh caught the contagion and he yawned as well.

"Oh, by the way, can you box up any papers that look like they're business related too? I'll take them back to Professorville with me and go through them."

"Sure," said Josh. "Are you and Dan all set for your photo shoot in the morning?"

"Yeah, I think so," said Ally. "Are all the photos going to be nudes?"

"I think so," replied Josh. "As I understand it, his assignment was to take both nude stills and videos. Something about drawing out the beauty of the human form. That shouldn't be hard with you as the model."

"Nothing gynecological, I hope!" giggled Ally.

"I don't think so," laughed Josh. "He'll probably spend most of his time shooting your tits. They are one of the wonders of the world―especially those nipples of yours. They are just incredible―and edible too!"

"I'm glad you think so, baby," cooed Ally as she tugged on Josh's cock. "You can nibble on them whenever you want to."

"All the guys are in awe of your tits," added Josh. "Especially when they're excited."

"Baby, can I ask you something?" said Ally, sounding serious suddenly. "You said your dad offered me to you. Why didn't you accept?"

"Because he was only offering you as part of a threesome with him," said Josh. "That was just too freaky for my tastes. I know how dad was, and I wouldn't have wanted to watch him humiliate you in front of me―for both our sakes."

"Thank you, baby," cooed Ally. "How much did he tell you about the stuff we did?"

"We only talked about it once," said Josh, squeezing Ally's breast gently. "Do you remember when he took me to Vegas for my eighteenth birthday?"

"Yeah," said Ally, yawning again.

"Did he tell you why he was taking me there?" asked Josh.

"No," replied Ally. "But it didn't take a genius to figure it out. He took you there to get you laid for the first time. Right?"

"Yeah. After I turned his other offer down, that was Plan B," said Josh.

"You mean I could have been your first!" protested Ally, squeezing Josh's cock perhaps a little too hard as he flinched slightly. "Just so you know―I would have gladly let him humiliate me if I could have been your first!"

"Too late now, baby," said Josh, chuckling.

"Better late than never, baby" replied Ally, lifting herself up for a moment to kiss Josh's cheek.

"Well anyway, what you were asking me about," continued Josh. "He spent a lot of time talking about sex on that trip. He told me that the two of you were polyamorous. I had to look it up to find out he meant you guys liked to fuck a lot of different people."

"Is that all he said?" asked Ally.

"He showed me some of the videos of you he had taken," replied Josh. He could feel Ally's body stiffen.

"Baby! At the pool earlier, you pretended not to know about the videos. Why did you do that?" asked Ally.

"Because I wanted to see if you would tell me the truth," replied Josh. "And you did."

"But the ones that your father showed you ―Were they―You know―Were they―" Ally began to say before Josh interrupted.

"They were the good ones, baby," said Josh reassuringly, anticipating the rest of Ally's question. "They were of you with Mike and Andy's dads. Their wives were in them too."

"So they show me with other women?" said Ally. "How do you feel about that, baby?"

"That was hot!" replied Josh enthusiastically. "It was really something watching you with the women. Mike's mom has a great ass, by the way."

"As nice as mine?" asked Ally.

"Is that a trick question?" laughed Josh. "And the answer is no, by the way."

"That was the right answer, baby," giggled Ally, squeezing Josh's cock more gently this time.

"So you thought that was hot―me with the other women?" asked Ally. "Is that something you would like to watch for real―or do together?"

"That's a yes and a yes," replied Josh. "Why don't we do it with both Mike and Andy's moms?"

"And how exactly do you propose to engineer that?" asked Ally.

"I've still got the DVD dad gave me tucked away," said Josh. "Maybe we turn the tables on Mike and Andy."

"You wicked little boy!" laughed Ally. "As delicious as that sounds, that could get us both in a lot of trouble."

"Well, it was a thought," said Josh, sounding disappointed.

"All kidding aside, baby," replied Ally, "Are you really serious about fucking them and watching me fuck them?"

"Yeah, kinda," replied Josh. "Next to you, they were our next favorite MILFs."

"Well, let me talk to Sandy and Bree when we get home," said Ally. "They always liked hard young cocks. Who know?"

"Do you like fucking women?" asked Josh, throwing Ally a bit of a curveball.

"Originally, I didn't think I would," replied Ally seriously. "But now? Yeah, sure. No man can eat pussy like another women."

"You all certainly looked like you were enjoying yourselves," replied Josh, tickling one of Ally's nipples.

"Ummm, that feels good! Now can I ask you a question? And don't laugh," said Ally. "What's a MILF? You've used that term a couple of times now."

"WHAT? A woman of your vast experience doesn't know what a MILF is?" snickered Josh in disbelief.

"Obviously there's been something lacking in my education," laughed Ally. "But no."

"It's an acronym―" Josh started to say as Ally interrupted him.

"That part, I figured out," laughed Ally, squeezing his cock again.

"It stands for Mother I'd Like to Fuck," said Josh finishing his reply.

"Oh shit! Really!" replied Ally. "I guess I HAVE led a sheltered life. And that's how you guys thought of me back then?"

"We obviously still do," laughed Josh as he tickled Ally's nipple again. "But back then, we decided you were actually a MILF-M. The mother I'd like to fuck MOST."

"That's sweet! ― I guess!" laughed Ally. "Another question―Did you ever show that DVD to your friends?"

"No. That should have been private, between you and dad and the others," replied Josh. "He should never have shown it to me either. But I'm glad he did."

"Thank you, baby," said Ally.

"I have a question for you now," said Josh.

"Shoot!" replied Ally.

"Don't take this wrong," said Josh, "but don't you think it's time to change your profile and photos on those adult websites?"

"Baby! I didn't know that stuff was still on the internet. I never had anything to do with that stuff," said Ally defensively. "Your dad did all that. I don't even know how to get on them. I never had the username and password stuff anyway. Sometimes he would log on and show me the sex partner he had picked out for me. Or he would show me the comments that were posted about me―"

"I have them," replied Josh, cutting off Ally's defensive diatribe. "The usernames and passwords."

"How did you get them?" asked Ally, sounding surprised.

"They were on a yellow 'post it' note under the keyboard in dad's office," said Josh. "I found it when Dan and I were in there before dinner, checking the office out."

"I'd just as soon delete those profiles," said Ally. "They bring back nothing but bad memories."

"No! I don't want to do that," said Josh, sounding adamant. "I want to update the photos and profiles."

"OK, baby," replied Ally, the trepidation apparent in her voice. "If that is what you want."

"The only thing wrong with those profiles was the way dad was using them," replied Josh. "I want to take new photos of you and post some videos too. You're even more beautiful now than you were when the old photos were shot."

"You really think so, baby?" asked Ally, never turning down a compliment.

"Yeah," said Josh. "Honestly back then you were beautiful, but you were kind of skinny. Now you have the lush body of a woman."

"So, you think I'm fat!" grumbled Ally self-consciously as she rose up on her elbows to look Josh directly in the eye.

"Baby, you're a woman now," replied Josh defensively. "You have curves in all the right places. For Christ's sake, you're fucking gorgeous. You're a goddess!"

"I take it you want Dan to take the photos," said Ally, calming down.

"Yes," replied Josh.

"So, you do want him to take gyno shots of me too, then?" asked Ally. "Just like before."

"Yes, but more tasteful ones," said Josh. "And I want to add photos of you with men and eventually women too. I think the guys are up to being photographed with you, if I ask."

"OK, baby," replied Ally uncertainly. "If that is what you want. Sure."

And I want you to be the one who monitors the sites and responds to the other user's messages," said Josh. "You'll get to pick who you want to respond to and who you invite into our bed. It will be totally up to you."